Husband's Boss, Wife's Mate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert had turned on the shower and was already washing the shit off his cock with soap. Cathy hobbled gingerly across the floor like a wounded animal, her head hung down in shame, and sat straight on the toilet right in front of us.

"I need to poop really bad, please don't watch me," Cathy said in a pleading voice as she looked up at both of us on either side of her with that submissive, pleading grimace on her tear-streaked face. "Please." But she couldn't help continuing to fart and a faint trickle of ooze could be heard splashing into the toilet.

Robert finished rinsing his dick after washing it with soap and stepped out of the shower dripping wet to stand towering over Cathy on the toilet. He then gripped Cathy's face in his hands and tilted her face up toward him. "Thank me for fucking you in the ass, slut," he said.

"Yes, sir... I'm sorry, sir... thank you, sir... thank you," she slowly gasped.

"Now empty your bowels right now in front of me," Robert replied, still tilting her head up at him and staring into her eyes.

There was a moment of hesitation and then she obeyed him, her need too great, and the sound of what sounded like diarrhea briefly sprinkled into the toilet. She began to squeeze and squirm as she continued to pushed out more for several minutes, but they now just made little splashes.

"I've told you before to make sure you cleaned out before coming to see me, Cathy," Robert said as she continued.

"I did, sir. I tried and thought I was empty today... I tried, sir," she replied back, silent tears of humiliation beginning to trickle down her face again.

"Well try better next time. It's your responsibility to keep yourself clean to avoid embarrassing accidents like this when I fuck you," Robert replied sternly. "Your anus belongs to me just like your pussy and every other parts of your body, and it is you and your husband's responsibility to keep them clean and presentable for me."

"Yes... sir," Cathy moaned as she squeezed the last into the toilet. "I think I'm done, sir. Can I wash in the shower now, please?" she asked hopefully.

For some reason, as I stood in the doorway, this interaction was one of the most erotic things I had ever seen, and this time I could no longer resist touching myself briefly and I spilled my ejaculate onto the white tile floor of the bathroom.

"Yes, you may," Robert replied to Cathy, but still not letting go of her face. He turned to look at me, standing naked with my twitching penis which I suddenly let go of as he looked at me.

"James, clean your wife up in the shower for me. She's a mess." With that, Robert let go of Cathy's face after giving her one little slap on the cheek and ushered me past him. He then watched as I helped Cathy stand up and walk to the shower and wash off her gaping, shit-smeared rectum.

After rinsing throroughtly with soap and water, Cathy said she felt like she had to poop again and sat back down on the toilet, no longer minding either of us, and tried to squeeze out some last bits of excrement. She did this several more times, going back to wash off, and then coming back to the toilet when she felt like she needed to poop again. At one point she tried to wipe herself with some toilet paper and noticed a little blood on it along with the poop. She was concerned about this and showed it to Robert who said it was fine and that it was pretty normal after being ass-fucked for the first time, like how girls bleed when losing their virginity. "Your asshole has been deflowered now, Cathy," he said.

I also wiped around Cathy's mouth with a wet washcloth to clean off the last of the lipstick and mascara that had smeared around her lips and run down her face from the sweat and tears.

It had started to smell in the bathroom a little after that despite flushing, and Robert said he was stepping out to have a glass of wine and so both of us could have a little time by ourselves, and to come out when we were ready. He shut the door behind him.

Alone together in the bathroom, I embraced Cathy and she hugged me back. Then I knelt to caress her, and kissed down her naked breasts and then to her stomach where Robert's baby had been implanted. "Are you alright, Cathy?" I asked, looking up at her.

Cathy looked down at me with a bitter smile and nodded. "Yes, James, I'm alright." She turned around and gingerly felt her ass where there were still red welts from where Robert had whipped her. I spread open her ass cheeks as well to examine her violated butthole, and saw that her hole was gaping open more than normally, exposing a moist blackness within, and looked red and inflamed on the outside, but otherwise fine. I took another piece of toilet paper and dabbed her asshole, and there was no blood on it this time which I showed her.

"He hurt me, James, but I'm alright," Cathy said. "I like what he did to me. It's a little scary, but I trust him. He will be good to us."

I caressed the welts on her ass and kissed them. "I love you, Cathy," I said. "I want this too," and she answered the same. Then I stood up and kissed her on the lips and she looked down at my penis, limp from ejaculating on the floor but already starting to twitch again. She cupped it and my balls in her hand and smiled at me, then squeezed it lightly before letting go.

After hugging and kissing and reassuring each other for a while, we finally decided to exit the bathroom and greet Robert again. Robert was now sitting on the small sofa across from us as we came out of the bathroom, his big cock hard yet again and sipping a glass of red wine. He commanded us from where he sat to get on our hands and knees and crawl to him which we immediately did.

We now kneeled before him again like two obedient little puppy dogs. "Well, this has been quite an eventful evening. You are one hot fuck, Cathy," Robert said, giving her another light slap on the cheek. "And James, you have been a very good cuckold husband tonight. I'm proud of both of you."

"Thank you, sir," we both replied at the same time.

After a few moments of silence, Robert asked another question. "Any thoughts on what just happened?"

"We love you," Cathy replied after another moment, eyeing Robert's cock. "Me and James, we both love you and are completely dedicated to you. We recognize you as our superior in every way, and especially your cock... which does symbolize our marriage, like we said before."

"Yes," I chimed in. "We recognize your full authority over us, sir."

"You own us, Robert. We want to be your servants and your slaves for the rest of our lives, and serve you. We just want to serve you... I just want to serve you..." Cathy added, continuing to stare mesmerized at Robert's cock as she had earlier.

I nodded enthusiastically in affirmation and glanced to make eye contact with Cathy, then back at Robert. "You are my boss at work and you are our boss in our home. The boss of our marriage, sir."

Robert smiled. "Good boy and girl. I can see that your submission to me is very deep and sincere and I respect that. I really do. I proud of both of you. My obedient little puppy dogs."

"You'll always be good to us and treat us right, won't you, Robert?" Cathy asked timidly after that.

Robert smiled good-naturedly. "Of course, Cathy, and James as well. I will never do anything I don't think either of you can handle. I disciplined you both like this tonight because I can see that you both desperately want to submit to me."

We were both were reassured by this, and nodded and hung our heads humbly before him in reverence. We both indeed felt a profound sense of submission.

There was a long silence after that as Cathy and I, naked and on our knees, stared up at Robert as he stared down at us from the sofa, slowly stroking his big cock and occasionally sipping wine. Eventually Robert continued: "Anyway, it's getting a little late now. You can give me a goodbye blowjob while your husband tidies up the room before we leave, Cathy."

"Yes, sir," we both replied. Cathy got to work right away on Robert's awaiting cock without needing any further instruction, while I tore myself away to tidy up what I could. The sheets where Robert had fucked Cathy were a mess with Cathy's juices and even a few unfortunate brown dribbles. I couldn't think of what to do about that so I just pulled the sheets over to hide them. I also saw Robert's belt on the bed where he had left it after whipping Cathy while he fucked her, and I put that by his main pile of clothes. After that I soon found myself idle again and tried to simply discreetly watch Cathy suck Robert's cock and lick his balls while I half-hid in the bathroom doorway.

Robert seemed to take longer to cum than before since he had cum twice already that evening, but he stood up and began aggressively fucking Cathy's face unlike he had done earlier. He ordered Cathy not to use her hands to hold his cock but to put them behind her back while he gripped her head in his hands and used her mouth like an object. Her face flushed bright red again and she began to cry again as she gagged on his cock. Once it seemed like she was going to vomit, but she recovered herself and continued servicing him. Finally, with a long growl, Robert ejaculated his third load that night into Cathy's throat but commanded her not to swallow it.

Robert had seen me watching from a distance but said nothing. Now he told me to come over and kneel beside my wife again.

"Now you two little lovebirds, why don't you two have a little kiss?" Robert then said.

Robert smacked Cathy once more on the butt as she started to crawl away toward me, until we met on our knees and exchanged a brief stare, then our mouths met. Cathy opened her mouth and we exchanged a long sloppy kiss, and as we did so Cathy spit some of Robert's cum into my mouth and we both swallowed some of it.

When we turned back toward Robert, he bore a slightly disgusted look on his face, but then chuckled as he started to get dressed. "You are one nasty, fucked up couple, but I fucking love you. You guys are really something. Really great."

We continued to hug and make out together while Robert dressed. When he had finished and we were still naked, Robert said it was almost eight and he should get going.

"I'll leave first and you two can leave when you're ready," Robert said. "Maybe finish up that wine. I had a glass and it was good."

We turned back toward him and then both instinctively got back on our hands and knees facing him as he said he was leaving, like two obedient children lining up to bid their father goodbye.

Robert drew in a long breath as he witnessed this. "God, you really are so fucking hot. I almost want to fuck you again, Cathy, while your husband watches, but I do need to save one for the wife back home."

We continued to look up at him from our hands and knees but remained silent, not knowing what to say.

Robert chuckled. "Tongue-tied again, are we? Well if you want a special way to say goodbye, I can tell you what to do." Robert walked toward us to within a few paces.

"Cathy, come forward and kiss my crotch through my pants. Then thank me for everything I've done to you this evening. James, you can do the same but kiss my shoes instead. Then I'll be going."

We both nodded wordlessly at this, and then Cathy advanced and raised herself up to kiss Robert's crotch, not just once but several times before reluctantly sitting back down. "I love your cock, sir. I'm proud to carry your child inside me. And me and my husband live to serve you. Goodbye, sir." She then backed up again on her hands and knees beside me. Then, as she arched her back, I heard her two small farts escape her loosened asshole and she gave an embarrassed smile.

I crawled forward next and planted a reverent kiss on each of Robert's shiny black shoes. Then I looked up and thanked him for fucking Cathy tonight and letting me watch, and for making her pregnant.

"You're both very welcome," Robert said with a smile. Then, as he headed for the door, he paused and turned back. "Oh, one more thing, James. Make sure you shave Cathy's pussy more carefully next time so there isn't even a hint of scratchy stubble left."

"Yes, sir," I said.

"Good boy," Robert said, and then he was really gone.

****************************************************

Ohio, 1960

After Robert had whipped us with his belt and anally fucked Cathy that night, our submission to him was deepened to a profound degree. There had been a sense of uncertainty about our relationship and its future before then, but that evening had made it starkly clear what we both wanted.

A week or two later when Cathy's baby bump became noticeable, we broke the news that mommy was pregnant to our two girls that would be getting a little brother or sister. They were very excited about this unexpected news and loved to touch and talk to Cathy's belly, and I almost forgot during times like this that it wasn't my own baby growing inside Cathy. But I was happy to be a father either way.

Cathy's relationship with Robert continued much the way it had, but our routine became more standardized and usually every week or two I would be allowed to watch Cathy and Robert together. The rest of the time I would simply have the honor of shaving, grooming, and putting makeup on my wife before sending her off to be fucked, and then dutifully cleaning her up when she returned. As Cathy's belly grew bigger, Robert whipped her less and their sex sessions became more intimate than usual. And, in a way, this was more painful and made me more jealous than watching Cathy being utterly degraded and beaten and ass-fucked. Robert was her mate now, not me, and she had chosen him as the man of our house on a primal level. I struggled, but eventually accepted this too and always would.

When after nine months the day finally came for to deliver, I drove Cathy to the hospital and sat anxiously in the waiting room with our girls like any expectant father would. The baby was a boy, and I held him in my arms and kissed him. We named him John. This wasn't biologically my son but I would be a good father to him out of devotion to Cathy and her lover, Robert. He would grow up to be bigger and stronger than me, and I would be proud of him like any normal father would.

I then signed his birth certificate with my name, making me forever legally his father.

Two weeks later, after some discussion, Robert and I both took a weekday off work and met at our house, while the girls were in school. Cathy was tending to the baby when Robert arrived but rose to kiss him as he approached entered the house. I greeted Robert at the door by taking his coat and kissing his shoes in front of Cathy. This was the first time Robert had been able to see his child, and he examined and seemed satisfied that the boy had his eyes.

Cathy and Robert then went upstairs and she sucked his dick on our bed (it was still too soon to fully make love) while I watched their baby. I was a cuckold, in a literal sense, and it was what I wanted.