All Comments on 'Husband's Boss, Wife's Mate Ch. 04'

by 1950scuckold

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

What the hell is wrong with you?

Serious question. Are you mental? This was about as erotic as shovelling pig shit.

It starts off with a loser of a husband and ends with degrading the wife and somehow we’re supposed to be turns on by a woman with a prolapsed rectum whose actions and words don’t match?

I mean look at this story objectively: she treats hubby like dogshit, he even disgusts her but then she says she loves him….which is it? Why is she with him?

I could find no legitimate reason to explain their marriage. Just draft him into Vietnam and let him get blown up by the VC. At least THAT would be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So sick i want to puck. There is no love in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

just a sick mind and sick cuckold poor

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Today was the day of all rotten cuck writers to come out from their cum filled woodwrk where they have been rotting for the past few days and turned literotica into cuckrotica! Leading teh pack of disgusting cuck writers is Cuck no 1... Zeb Carter..may he die inside a rotting diseased cunt! Andrews follows...and then the rest! May you all fulfill ur fantasies of drowning in cumfilled pools of human and pig cums! zgood riddence to cuck rubbish shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Gay husband refuses to come out.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 3 years ago

So, this disgusting, pathetic apology for a man is exactly the type who, one day, actually wakes up and realises what he is. Perhaps when his older daughters suddenly understand what is going on and want to discuss it with him. Then they are so embarrassed about their father they tell him they want to disown him and his deviant ways.

He then realises what he has done and allowed his slut wife to do and finally cracks. He kills the bastard boy child his fucking slut wife had with his Boss, then kills himself. Knowing his girls will never, ever respect him again and actually hate him for being such a weak, doormat, dad. That's about the only good possible ending to this shitty story.

TajfaTajfaalmost 3 years ago

Awful. She has a funny way of showing she loves her husband.

irinmikeirinmikealmost 3 years ago

Sad bullshit, that only a demented mind could conjure up and write about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It would seem the dregs of humanity have been unleashed on an unsuspecting readership today.

No story of any real note, pathetic characters, weak storylines and hardly any scores above 2.5

God help us all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Garbage, stop writing.

katibkatibalmost 3 years ago

Not much! Your well written story, one that started with an interesting theme and story line, has disintegrated into a disgusting , wretched, pile of crappy prose. Why is it that many of the writers on this site have a juvenile interest in farting, anal intercourse, and human feces?

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Feel free to spare the world any more of your rubbish junior and go play inside a running woodchipper.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The Cuck ones I just skip as I do not want to waste my time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Tales of the mentally ill are not erotic.

CZOFTWCZOFTWalmost 3 years ago

LOL @ these anonymous comments. No one's forcing you to read it fucksticks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a rare piece of cuckold porn! Does your wife abuse you? Your mother? What could possibly make something write shit like this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I pray for a painful death for you, Mr. Writer.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

The worst story of a really bad day in LW. This cuck and whore four page epic takes an already sick genre even lower. Even skimming it made me laugh at the thought that any human could be this stupid, or maybe just mentally ill.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

Weak man, crude disgusting garbage. Hey CZOFTW, STF up you must be another loser if you like this garbage. Seek help!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well, later we will find out that Robert did indeed father another little girl. After that Cathy had another son by Mr. Hainey even though she was taking birth control pills. James was still sucking out cum from both of Cathy's holes after being fucked by Robert and Mr. Hainey. James finally was locked up in a cock cage and never got to make love to his wife even after he was a grandfather.

dnick47dnick47almost 3 years ago

When is this man going to grow some balls? His boss needs to have his penis squashed and his balls liquified.

KalimaxosKalimaxosalmost 3 years ago
The story has gone to shit

Literally.

I found the first chapters interesting. A window into this world. But now we skipped the window and went straight to the toilet seat.

I don't get it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hat a fuc-ing stupid and idiotic story…no husband would accept shit like that. You need to see a shrink!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

excellent story

darthnader19darthnader19almost 3 years ago

You can tell it's a good story if closet cuck 26thNC leaves an angry comment.

Keep it up.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Now my bitch has a name, the out of the closet cuck nartdader has joined b the fun.

TonyBeetsTonyBeetsalmost 3 years ago

Wow! All time great!

TonyBeetsTonyBeetsalmost 3 years ago

Negative comments are bizarro. Vigilante defence of the purity of the Loving Wives category of a free porn lit site is far weirder than anything 1950scuckold has ever written.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Darthnader, a real out of the closet cuck , makes sure everyone knows this story sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked this chapter too, except for the guys degrading Cathy, I didn't care for that at all. If felt like it went from fun and games to something dark. I like fun things personally, but not this kind of treatment for a fellow woman, or even a fellow human.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great Story! Epic!

lv2travel2lv2travel2almost 3 years ago

Enjoyed the story and hope you continue, however, did not enjoy the treatment of the wife.

TonyBeetsTonyBeetsalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic story! Advanced my understanding of the cuckold kink. This is literature, thanks you so much for posting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

“That’s what my little penis deserves” —— give me a break, How can any woman love or respect a guy like that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am surprised Robert did not Fuck James in the Ass as well...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Any continuations planned? I‘m eager to know how the story goes on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue this story. Let her get pregnant again.

sf4951sf4951about 2 years ago

triggered memories of my own cruel cuckolding.At some time the cuck will stop enjoying humiliation and dermand his marriage back. unless his spirit is crushed by his wifes self indulgent behavior. then he will get his self respect back.and possibly disrupt the assholes stable marriage and make him eat some crow. she has enjoyed his pain. she giggled.

WiganerWiganerabout 2 years ago

I would like her to have another baby from Robert, and he orders a cage for hubby's little willy then tells him to put it on himself and post the key to Cathy's mum, with a letter saying he is unworthy of her daughter and allows her to be his bosses sex toy. Then Robert goes to Cathy's every day for lunch and dinner, really caring for her during the pregnancy, caressing has tummy etc, while hubby is forbidden to have anything to do with his wife. Eventually he becomes the slave of Cathy's and Robert, and a pet for Cathy's mum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For me it would of been better less butt pussy farting and her being shared in a more dominated and humiliated way on the business trip. Another thought why not have someone on the trip who knew her husband maybe a subordinate of the husband's .. just thinking

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The cuck is literally slapping his penis in an effort to purge his disgust with himself through pain. That is clear evidence of a very severe degree of character pathology. Who possibly thinks this can be defended as a healthy lifestyle? Mon Dieu...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He needs to shoot Robert, shoot Cathy and then shoot himself

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wonder who could say that this is love. He is sick and really needs help.I can't wait till his children are old enough to realize and leave and never return or speak. The bitch wife that says she loves him really. At least I didn't know at the time that my wife was envolved with a man but even though it was over I beat the Hell out of him. Yes I spent the night in jail but was released in the morning. We agreed to try to save our marriage. At a get together the SOB was there. He tried to keep a distance from us. With Victoria by my side we turned around and there he was. At first I just stared at him and Vic squeezed my arm. I leaned to him and said the next time he would need a undertaker. Are you threatening me he asked looking at Vic she heard you threatening me. Vic said that she didn't hear anything. I said no no no it's a promise. He left the party shortly. Vic said that I didn't have to be so cruel. I said that she didn't have to cheat either. She said that I was right and she was sorry for everything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's always hilarious to see the salty people who read four chapters of the story in the comments lmao

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Pretty authentic cuck stuff, detailed psychology and physicality and very sympathetic treatment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ashamed no shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't even know a man who would want his children to be in contact with a mother like that. Someone who has any brains would not tolerate something that stupid. I also believe that anyone that writes shit like this needs help!

baydogbaydog5 months ago

This was definitely my least favorite part. Thought the first two parts were great and had nice angst. The descent into serious violence and scat play was definitely not my thing and surprised me how emphasized that became. We all have our own tastes though, so to speak.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user1950scuckold@1950scuckold
138 Followers
I'm very open to suggestions for stories I should write or how I should continue current stories in progress, but unfortunately I might not do them in a timely manner if ever. It's very hard for me to motivate myself to write erotica because I have to be in just the write mood...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES