Husband's Boss, Wife's Mate Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1950scuckold
1950scuckold
138 Followers

We must have both seemed very frantic and disorganized as we told him about our daughter waking up and put the food and luggage into his car. I just hoped the neighbors wouldn't see anything.

"Remember, you can call the babysitter if you need any help with the baby," Cathy told me hurriedly as she got into Robert's car.

I nodded in reply, embarrassed to have Robert hear us talk about such things. But before I knew it, Cathy and him had driven away, leaving me alone in the empty street. Things had taken a bad turn this morning. I rushed back into the house and quietly shut the door behind me. I listened. Nothing.

I was shaking all over. I sat down and lit a cigarette. It was Friday. I had the day off from work with Robert's help, and it would be time to wake the kids up for school soon.

****************************************************

I tried to distract myself as much as possible from the knot in my stomach that felt like it was ready to overwhelm me. I picked up the dress Cathy had left behind after I spilled semen on it. I smelled it and it reminded me of that morning and the feverish excitement and thrilling humiliation. It also smelled like sex and reminded me of what she could be doing right at that moment. Maybe fucking Robert in his car by the side of the road. Swallowing his semen. Almost reluctantly, I put the dress in the washing machine to clean it.

That evening, I waited for Cathy to call before the girls' bedtime as she said she would. Finally, her call came just as I was thinking of putting them to bed without it.

"Cathy?" I answered breathlessly.

"Yes, it's me," she replied.

"Is everything alright?" I asked.

"Oh, yes... I mean, yes," she answered. There followed a pause. "We're at the hotel," she continued. "Are the kids asleep?"

"No... we've been waiting for you to call. The girls really want to say goodnight to you." I hesitated, wondering if Robert was listening, but the girls were clambering around me now and I put them on the phone.

"Goodnight, mommy," they said. Our youngest wanted Cathy to read her a bedtime story but Cathy said she didn't have one but that daddy could. Then they wanted to talk to grandma and grandpa, but Cathy said grandma wasn't feeling well and grandpa was busy, but that she would be all better soon and they'd all go up to see her this summer. Perhaps saying Cathy had gone to her parents wasn't the best excuse, I thought. Next time we would have to say she went to the doctor or something, if there was a next time. I felt very queasy and not so sure anymore.

After I got the phone back, I asked if Cathy would call me later that night to let me listen in. In answer, there was a pause, then I heard rustling and static. Then there was a giggle. Then a soft, wet gulping and gagging noise that I recognized. She was sucking his cock right there. It felt like a weight suddenly dropped in my chest and I went numb. My hands started to shake as I held the phone, and my knees felt weak so I sat down. I listened silently to her sucking his cock as the girls brushed their teeth in the other room. Finally the girls came out, and I said they had finished brushing their teeth and I had to put them to bed now. I heard her say something unintelligible and muffled, and then more clearly "Goodnight." I hung up the phone without saying another word, still stunned at how I felt.

It was pure torture. I couldn't believe Cathy was really with Robert and sucking him off right after wishing her own family goodnight. It felt so wrong and like such a betrayal in a way. Did Cathy have no shame? And did I have no shame either, I thought, to allow this?

I noticed my penis wasn't even hard once I went to bed, almost as if it had shrunken out of the seriousness of the situation, the way most men would react to their wife fucking their boss. But I touched my penis to stimulate my thoughts to something happier, and soon it didn't seem so bad. But I knew I had to keep myself from orgasming again or it would only get worse.

That night, I tossed and turned, and desperately hoped Cathy would call again, my mind racing with many frenzied and feverish thoughts. What was Cathy doing in Pittsburg with Robert at the company business conference now? Would anyone else find out about them? Why had I ever allowed this? Oh God. I felt the pit growing in my stomach. Why couldn't this all just be a bad dream and I still have my pure wife, the mother of my children, back? Untarnished, unsullied, unravaged... not off fucking my boss, betraying me and our family. I thought these things at my darkest points as I tossed and turned. But I knew it was my fault. I had forever given Cathy away to Robert and there was no going back. Or perhaps it was inevitable they would have come together, with or without my consent, after that party. Lots of women cheated on their husbands, just as lots of husbands cheated on their wives. But probably not. It was my fault. I had give her away. Oh God.

Cathy didn't call again that night, and I got little sleep. Despite that, on Saturday I took the girls to a county fair and left John with a babysitter to look after and bottle feed him. We went on rides, got cotton candy, and had a lot of fun. It was good to get out and distract myself, something I didn't get to do very often with my work schedule. It reminded me there was still more to life than work and these excruciating, dirty sex games in the dingy hours of the evening and night. At the same time, the feeling in my penis had come back, and I felt more happy with my situation because of that. Maybe that was also what improved my mood.

That evening, Cathy called again, and again talked to the girls who said they missed her, and she had to make excuses to avoid letting them talk to her parents. Afterwards I asked again if she would call me later that night to let me listen in to her and Robert.

"Alright," Cathy said. "And I'm sorry I didn't call you a second time last night. I guess I got a little distracted... I'll try to call you around midnight tonight, alright? I'm going o--" she stopped herself. "Anyway, I'll call you."

"What were you saying? You're going out?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah, I'm... I'm going out with--with Robert," she let out. I took a deep, audible breath over the phone.

"Is that alright?" she said hesitantly.

"Well what if someone sees you?" I said anxiously. "Someone who works at the company?"

"Oh," Cathy said, trailing off, and there was another silence. "We'll be careful. Don't worry," she said at last.

"I love you," I said again, inhaling another long breath.

"I love you so much, James. No matter what I'll always love you so much," she repeated. "I'll call you at midnight, if that's what you want."

"Yes, please call. I'll always love you too, Cathy."

After putting the girls to bed, the hours ticked by agonizingly again as I waited on the sofa for the expected phone call, smoking a cigarette. When I started to get erect, I slapped my penis and testicles lightly through my pants so that it hurt, and then I tucked my penis under my thighs and squeezed them tight when the sexual thoughts became intense. This actually gave me some sexual pleasure, but not enough to orgasm, at least yet, and it also helped keep me from getting fully erect.

But midnight passed with no call. Then one, then I passed out. Again, no second call came that night.

The next day, on Sunday, I let the girls play at a neighbor's house while I watched the baby. I told the neighbors Cathy was visiting her mother over the weekend who was sick.

While the baby slept, I began to wish I could somehow stop myself from masturbating permanently, as that was such a compulsion and yet could cause me such anxiety regarding my situation. In an effort to distract myself from what I knew, or didn't know, was happening to Cathy at that moment, I brainstormed all the ways that I could possibly prevent myself from getting an erection or masturbating in the future. I needed something like a chastity belt, but for men. I tried using duct tape, rope, and various items to keep my penis from becoming erect again. Nothing worked very well but it did succeed in distracting me.

What seemed to help the most, though, was tucking my penis and squeezing it between my thighs, as well as simply slapping and pinching and squeezing my penis and testicles painfully when I became erect. I reminded me of how Robert had hit me there with his belt that night in the hotel room when he had also whipped me and Cathy's butts. The pain helped distract me from the emotional agony of what was happening. I decided I would start encouraging Cathy to hurt my penis and testicles when she returned. I wanted it. I needed it. I knew my useless penis deserved it. It would help exemplify the contrast between my useless penis and Robert's superior cock.

On Sunday evening, Cathy called again to wish the girls goodnight. Afterwards I asked again if she would call me later that night, and she apologized for again not doing that the night before.

"I'm so sorry, James. I forgot again... I... I had a very busy night last night," she said.

"Oh, Cathy... I understand and I love you. I want you to have a good time, and I don't want to intrude," I said softly after a pause. As I spoke, I tucked my penis and testicles up between my legs and squeezed to try to keep my penis from becoming erect.

"How about I just call you in an hour from now so I don't forget?" Cathy asked, and I readily agreed.

After putting the girls to bed, I waited anxiously on the sofa for Cathy's call. Finally, at a little after nine, it came.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hello, James," came Cathy's reply. "Have you been waiting up for me?"

"Yes," I said. "Are you with Robert?"

"Yes, of course," she said.

"Hi there, James," came Robert's voice. "Your wife tells me you've been really wanting to watch us again, James. Is that right?"

"Yes, sir," I replied.

"Well that can be arranged when we get back. As it happens, Cathy was actually right in the middle of something when she called," Robert continued. "What do you say I put her back to work?"

I didn't answer right away but finally managed to say simply "That sounds good."

At the same time, I began to hear the same wet, sloppy gulping and gagging sounds I had heard on Monday night. "That's a good girl, Cathy," I heard Robert murmur. "That's a good little whore of a wife."

My erection burst free from between my legs as I listened but I refused to reach inside my pants, though I did slap my penis and balls from time to time through my pants to try to make the erection die down. It's what I deserved while Cathy was pleasured by Robert's superior cock, I told myself.

After what seemed like an excruciating eternity, it sounded like Robert came and I heard Robert say "Now be a good girl and swallow. Swallow it all. That's a good girl."

Then I heard giggling, and then Robert asked her if she was going to tell her husband how much she liked sucking his cock. "I love sucking your cock," she said in a girly voice. l

"No, tell it to James," Robert said.

"I love sucking Robert's cock," Cathy said again directly into the phone. "His big cock," she said, and giggled. Then I heard a slap more giggling, and I could only guess what they were doing.

I just listened silently, transfixed. "Oh no, don't you dare knock me up again," I thought I heard Cathy say, followed by giggles, but then the line suddenly went dead. Like those nights before, I waited, hoping she would call back, but also like those nights, she never did. They had forgotten about me or just didn't care.

I continued holding the phone for a long while before finally hanging up and going to bed. As I started to drift off fitfully, the sound of Cathy saying Robert was going to knock her up again replayed in my head. Cathy knew I didn't want her to get pregnant by Robert again, and she said she understood, but we both knew she still wanted it, and that last line I had overheard just gave me more confirmation. I hated it, but somehow I also loved it, and I couldn't see any other way. Unless there was some kind of birth control she could take. I had recently heard about something like that that had just come out actually. A pill or something. We should go to the doctor and try to get that, I thought, and actually got up to jot myself down a note about it. This was important.

The next day, Money, I was off again thanks to Robert, so I could take the kids to school, and I tried to keep myself occupied with chores like doing the dishes and tidying up before Cathy got back. I picked the girls up from school, made them dinner, and then let them watch TV. The girls started asking when mommy was coming home and I said probably in the evening, hopefully before they were in bed.

Finally, a little past their bedtime, Cathy did arrive, and they were overjoyed to see her. Robert had dropped her off a block away after dark to try to avoid the neighbors or our kids noticing how she got there. She told them she had taken the bus.

I noticed Cathy was no longer wearing lipstick, and I kissed her long on the lips.

"Eww," the girls said, and looked away.

****************************************************

After we finally put the kids to bed, Cathy and I went up to our room. I felt breathless, as I always did. I kissed her again and she returned it for a few moments, but then she pulled away. "Actually let's go to the bathroom," she said.

I followed her there and locked the door behind. We stood facing each other in silence. Cathy was looking at me with a sheepish grin, seeming to be trying to read my expression.

"Shall I undress you?" I said at last.

"Yes," Cathy replied, and I did so. Unbuttoning her blouse and helping her out of it, then helping her out of her skirt, slowly pulling it down her smooth legs and kissing every inch, though it was hard to control myself. I tried to savor every moment.

Now, looking up at Cathy from where I kneeled on the floor, in the same spot I had three days earlier, I could see a dark wet spot showing through her pink underwear. I felt breathless again as I reached up and slowly pulled down her panties, paying special attention to what was inside them. There wasn't a lot of cum visible, but the dark stain and wetness were apparent. I smelled them. It smelled like Robert's semen.

Like a dog following an attractive scent, I followed the stain on her panties back up to her pussy without even taking the panties all the way off. I reached around with my shaking hands and took hold of both of Cathy's ass cheeks, as much to steady myself as from lust, as I buried my face in her cunt. I had waited too long for this. I licked and reached my tongue in as far as possible, desperately, ravenously trying to taste more of what Robert had deposited inside her.

"Oh gosh, James, calm down," Cathy said. "You're going to knock me over, let me sit down." She sat on the toilet seat and I went back to licking my tongue deep into her pussy. It became my whole world. Just me and Cathy's pussy. I was in heaven. Cathy moaned softly as I delved into her, and finally she even convulsed and shook slightly. At last, my tongue grew tired and I raised up my head again, my chin dripping with saliva and her juices, and perhaps Robert's semen as well.

"Oh, James," Cathy said smiling. "I'm glad you're so happy to see me."

"Oh, Cathy," I replied. "Cathy..." I continued, suddenly with a feeling of worry as I remembered what I had thought of last night. "Cathy, we need to go to the doctor tomorrow, or soon, and see if they can put you on a birth control pill. I think I've heard they came out with something like that."

"Oh," Cathy replied with a look of surprise, and then smiled again. "So you don't want me to get knocked up again?" she asked.

"No, well..." I said.

"I agree," she replied more seriously. "I hope they do have something like that... although Robert has been putting a lot of, um, batter, in my... gravy maker... for a while now, and you know I can't stop him."

"I heard you on the phone, what you said," I replied. "About him knocking you up."

"Oh, yes," Cathy said sheepishly. "I guess I wanted you to hear that."

I nodded and leaned in again to kiss Cathy's pussy, more reverently this time. Then I looked up. "Anyway... you've got to tell me what happened," I said.

"Oh..." Cathy said with a wide, embarrassed smile coming across her face. "That's a long story."

I simply looked up at her reverently, expectantly, like a boy waiting to be read the next chapter of an exciting story book. "But I've got to poop first," Cathy said with a smirk.

"Oh," I said, a brief look of surprised disappointment crossing my face, then I scooted backward, still kneeling on the floor. Cathy smiled wide. "You know I really like it when you watch me poop," Cathy said. "But I don't know why," she continued as she stood and opened the toilet seat before sitting down again.

"I like watching you poop," I replied after a few moments. "It feels very intimate."

Cathy began to strain and push on the toilet, and farted loudly. She puckered her lips in embarrassment. "Maybe one of the few intimacies you get to see lately," Cathy said teasingly.

"I think that might be it actually," I replied. "I think I like watching you poop for the same reason I like watching you have sex. It's seeing you vulnerable and not so elegant, not like a 'respectable' lady. You know?"

Cathy smirked. "You like watching my squeeze the shit out of my asshole?" she said, suddenly with an intense, almost angry look on her face. She produced more loud and long farts that would have been disgusting if I wasn't so blinded by infatuation.

I looked down, embarrassed myself at her language and what she was doing, and Cathy looked embarrassed too, but smirked again.

"I think you're the most beautiful, sexy woman in the world, no matter what you do," I finally said after another silence. "No matter what you do. If you're shitting on the toilet or fucking other men, it doesn't matter, and that's why I love it. You're always a goddess to me. You're always the most beautiful, sexy woman I can possibly imagine." Tears came into my eyes as I said this.

Cathy's eyes suddenly looked moist as well and she looked at me very lovingly from where she sat on the toilet. "Wow, James, that's so lovely... come and kiss me."

I crawled over and we made out again, then she held my head in her hands as I leaned over her on the toilet, and she gritted her teeth and strained to get the last bits of poop out. It again reminded me of the strained expressions she had while being anally fucked by Robert. Also like that time, we both now had tears in our eyes. Tears of strain, relief, and love.

Then Cathy bent over while I wiped her up, and then she gingerly headed for the shower where I bathed her as I had before her trip. I washed her asshole first and saw that it seemed to be looser and gaping more than it had been three days ago. She farted again in the shower. I lathered more soap down there and tried to wash it completely clean, even a bit inside. I grabbed and kissed her ass cheeks as I did so.

Still kneeling, I turned Cathy around so that I was looking up at her face from under her pussy. "Did he fuck you in the ass?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"Yes," Cathy replied, looking down at me solemnly.

I kissed her pussy reverently and turned her around again. Then I spread her cheeks apart and kissed her right on her puckered, slightly gaped asshole, over and over again. Finally, I inserted my tongue inside her, as far in as I could, then in and out. I heard Cathy moan but I was concentrated on the sensation of my tongue being where Robert's cock had been, and only Robert's cock was allowed to go. Inside Cathy's dirtiest hole. I was again in heaven.

1950scuckold
1950scuckold
138 Followers