Husband's Boss, Wife's Mate Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1950scuckold
1950scuckold
136 Followers

Finally I withdrew my tongue and placed many more reverent kissed on her asshole and ass cheeks. Cathy finally turned around to look at me. "You better wash your mouth out well before kissing my lips again, you dirty boy," she smirked. I couldn't help laughing too, and I put the bar of soap directly in my mouth and washed out well for a while. It tasted terrible but it felt completely worth it.

I then washed the rest of Cathy's body and we got out of the shower together and dried off. Cathy sent me to check on the baby after that, and when I got back she was in bed in her nightie and already falling asleep. I desperately wanted to hear more about what happened on the trip, but I had to let her sleep. She looked so beautiful there. I kissed her softly on the forehead and cheek and Cathy smiled up at me, half-asleep.

I tried to sleep next to her after that but couldn't help humping her body behind her. I tried slapping my testicles again to cause myself pain, but finally I gave in and masturbated to orgasm next to Cathy, though I tried to let go of my penis at the last second to dampen the orgasm. I wiped up the evidence with tissue and then sat and thought about how I felt for a while. I didn't feel as bad as I had when I accidentally ejaculated while Cathy was preparing to leave. Perhaps the anxiety of having her about to leave was part of what made it worse. My desire at least dissipated enough for me to sleep, and I did, snuggling up to Cathy's warm, well-fucked body.

****************************************************

I had to go back to work the next day, and I did see Robert there. He smirked at me. I smiled back at him with pursed lips, feeling embarrassed. I still hadn't learned any details about Cathy's weekend and I could hardly concentrate on my work all day. I remembered again how Cathy had said she was "going out" with Robert at the conference. I wondered if anyone else at the office had seen her there. Did they know? I almost didn't dare to look at anyone, for fear they would recognize me, and know something. But of course I knew it was unlikely, especially for most of the employees who weren't even at the conference.

That night, however, some of my worst fears were confirmed.

"There's something I need to tell you," Cathy said that night we sat naked together on the bed, her hand resting gently on my erect penis. "About the conference."

"I've been waiting all day for this," I said softly, my penis twitching wildly beneath her unmoving hand.

"It's not what you might expect, or want," she continued.

"What?" I asked.

"Will you promise you won't be mad? Even if it's surprising?" Cathy said.

"Of course not," I said. I honestly couldn't think of anything she could do that would make me mad.

"Well, Robert... he shared me. With another man," Cathy said, looking me intently in the eyes, judging my reaction.

I must have looked surprised. "Who?" was my immediate response.

Cathy gave a sort of sympathetic smile with pursed lips as she continued looking into my eyes. "Well, Robert... he... introduced me to Stephen Hainey."

Stephen Hainy was one of the owners of the company and an older man of about sixty. My eyes widened and my erection twitched more beneath Cathy's warm hand. She noticed and continued: "Well, Robert introduced me to all the other executives at the conference as his 'friend,' but I think they all knew I was his mistress. I think some of them brought mistresses as well. Anyway, on Saturday night he took me about to dinner with Mr. Hainey. They talked about business mostly and I didn't say much. I felt a bit embarrassed to be taken along everywhere by Robert, as if I some kind of accessory that he was showing off, but I didn't say anything."

"Anyway, after dinner," Cathy continued. "After dinner Robert invited Mr. Hainey up to his hotel suite and brought me along too. Then he told me to get them drinks while they sat on the sofa and started smoking. I felt embarrassed again at being ordered to serve them both, as if I was some servant, but I did as I was told. When I got back with the drinks, Robert was telling Mr. Hainey about me. 'She's actually married, and you'll never guess who her husband is,' I heard him say. My hands started shaking as I held the glasses as I heard this, and I set them down quickly on the coffee table. I felt uncomfortable that Robert was going to reveal this to Mr. Hainey without even talking to me about it, but when Robert told me to sit down opposite them I obeyed again."

"'Her husband is James Stevenson, one of the engineers at the Columbus branch. I don't know if you've ever met him,' Robert continued."

"'I'm not sure. Maybe a few years ago when I visited there,' Mr. Hainey replied."

"My face must have turned bright red and I looked down when Robert revealed your identity and by extension my identity. Mr. Hainey startled to chuckle and then expressed amazement that Robert could get away with that. 'Oh her husband is well aware,' Robert said, and proceeded to tell Mr. Hainey all about how he had first had his way with me, and that I had even given birth to his child last year, all with your approval. I was just looking down the whole time, very embarrassed since I didn't even know Mr. Hainey."

"Anyway, after that Robert told me to stand up and undress. I didn't want to at first and almost felt like I was about to cry from embarrassment, but my pussy felt... well, like it was on fire. That familiar aching feel that I knew meant my pussy wanted cock. So I got up and started to undress in front of them, still looking away and trying to avoid eye contact with Mr. Hainey, though Hainey whistled as I did so and they both laughed."

"'Her bush is nicely trimmed, and shaved,' Mr. Hainey remarked when I had taken off my underwear and now stood naked before them."

"Oh yes, her husband always does that to my specifications," Robert replied, and Mr. Hainey returned a surprised but appreciative expression."

"Robert then moved the coffee table aside and told me to kneel down in front of him and Mr. Hainey. By now I could see that Mr. Hainey had a big bulge in his pants and had loosened his belt and was touching himself, and Robert told him that he could fondle my breasts, which he did. 'But keep your hand behind your back like I've told you,' Robert instructed me."

"My nipples were a bit swollen and sensitive. I winced when Mr. Hainey squeezed them and he remarked that I looked like I was nursing. I looked at Robert for him to tell me what to say, but he just told me to answer Mr. Hainey, so I did and said 'Yes,' that I was still sometimes nursing my youngest."

'That's the one I knocked her up with last year, a boy," Robert added, and then he told Mr. Hainey that I had two older daughters with my husband, still in elementary school.' "

'She looks good for a mother of three,' Hainey said. 'Tits a bit big, but that's the way I like 'em. Not like my old lady though, she blew up like a balloon after popping out a few youngsters, and that was thirty years ago. How am I supposed to get it up for a fat old cow like that?' Hainey and Robert both chuckled. 'But this one, Cathy, she's a hot, young little thing,' he continued. 'You're lucky to have her.'"

"'Well, Mr. Hainey, I've had my share of women, and Cathy here isn't actually the prettiest I've had just in terms of looks," Robert replied. 'Other women have been younger, cuter, more well-proportioned. Like you said, her tits are a bit oversized, at least right now. But there is just something so hot about fucking a married woman. You know? I guess it's the taboo of it. Taking something that isn't yours.'"

I could feel my cheeks burning bright red again as they talked about me like piece of meat. How could Robert say that about me? It hurt my feelings and made me angry with him, but the burning, aching, longing feeling in my womanhood seemed to prevail over those other feelings. I reached over and briefly felt my moistness down there. I knew I would take Hainey's cock if Robert really intended to share me in that way.

"'Oh I know what you mean there,' Hainey said. 'I did a married woman once, the wife of a friend. Many years ago. Her husband didn't know. Steamiest fuck I've ever had, but she broke it off when her husband started getting suspicious. I guess I was younger and better looking back then too," Hainey chuckled. Then he paused and asked me another question: 'Cathy, how old are you?'"

"'I just turned thirty, sir,' I answered obediently, my shame and humiliation now having turned to raw lust as I continued to notice Hainey's bulging erection from the corner of my eye as he fondled me."

"'Thirty, well that's certainly young enough for me. Why, you're even younger than my daughters,' Hainey replied with a chuckle.

"'And you're certainly welcome to try her out,' Robert told him. "She's a good cock sucker, but she'll do anything really, and I mean anything.'"

"'Are you sure?" Hainey asked with feigned surprise. "Even though you've knocked her up?"

"'Oh yeah, you don't have to worry about that. She's not my wife or anything. She's just... a dirty girl. A very dirty little girl. A dirty little momma. Isn't that right, Cathy?'"

I simply nodded sheepishly in reply. Robert grinned as Hainey pulled out his hard cock for me to begin sucking. His cock wasn't as big as Robert's, but still bigger than yours, and I liked how it felt in my mouth. The mixture of burning humiliation and lust really got me into it, and Hainey must have been into it too because he came in my mouth in what seemed like less than a minute."

"Then Robert held my head down on Hainey'd cock before I could come up from air and said 'You're going going to swallow that like a good girl, aren't you Cathy?' I could only gag on Hainey's cock in reply and they both laughed, then let me pull up gasping for air and with tears in my eyes, but I kept desperately trying to eat up all of his excess cum, someone of which had dripped onto his balls. I made sure to suck and lick those balls very well clean."

"'Damn, that was one of the best fucking blowjobs I've had in a long time. A swallower too, damn... but damn, I didn't mean to blow my load so quickly,' Hainey chuckled as I continued to lick his balls."

"'Don't worry about it, she's a good dicker sucker,' Robert said."

"'You've taught her well I guess,' replied Hainey with another chuckle."

"'I guess I did. Apparently she hardly ever gave blowjobs to her husband and certainly never swallowed for him. But I think she's developed a natural talent for it. Don't you agree, Cathy,' Robert said."

"I looked up at Robert with Hainey's balls still in my mouth, alerted by him saying my name. 'Uh huh,' I said slowly, nodding. Now I could see Robert's big cock bulging out too as he began unbuckling his pants, and I eyed it with lustful anticipation."

"'But sucking dick is only one of her many talents,' Robert continued."

"'Oh?' said Hainey, who was still occasionally moaning with satisfaction, like a man who had just eaten a delicious meal, as he caressed my hair and began to fondle my swollen tits again."

"'Oh yes,' Robert said. 'Cathy, turn round and present your bottom to us. And spread those cheeks.'"

"I looked up toward Robert and felt my face flushing bright red again as I tried to register his commands through my haze of lust."

"'Turn around, face on the floor,' Robert repeated patronizingly as I slowly turned and obeyed, like a dog having to be coaxed to do a trick. When I had lain my face on the carpeted floor with my ass upturned toward him and Mr. Hainey, Robert gave my ass two hard swats across my right cheek, and I let out a little squeal but remained in position and actually arched my butt up more toward them. I was so turned on I could feel my pussy aching and dripping with juices, and my whole body felt warm and shaky.

"Yet, although I knew what was coming, I didn't reach back and spread my ass cheeks before Robert told me too. That would have still felt too humiliating to show how eager I was to objectify and debase myself. But when Robert told me to, I certainly did."

"'Wow, she is an obedient little whore,' Hainey chuckled in amusement as he also grabbed and slapped my ass. 'You really do have her well trained, Robert. I don't know too many women like this.'"

"'Well, I'm more than happy to share, Stephen,' Robert chuckled as he gave my ass another slap and I winced. 'Anyway, I want to show you something else she does. Have you ever sodomized a girl?' he asked."

"'You mean fucked a girl in the ass? Oh, I reckon I tried it a few times, even with the missus before we were married... she wanted to remain a virgin,' Hainey chuckled. 'But I don't think I ever found a woman who really liked it.' There was a brief silence during which Robert and Hainey must have exchanged a glance, and then Hainey continued. 'But I'm guessing this one does,' he said as he slapped my ass again and squeezed it hard."

"'Feel how wet her pussy is,' Robert said, slipping one finger and then two into my very moistened hole."

"Hainey put his fingers in my pussy to test my wetness as well. 'Damn, she is one horny bitch,' he said appreciatively."

"'Now look at this,' Robert continued, and I heard him spit on his fingers and then felt his finger begin to explore my bottom hole. I continued to spread my spanked, quivering, embarrassed, horny red ass up toward these both of these gentlemen. When Robert finally slid his finger into my anus, I let out an audible moan. He slid his finger in and out of my rectum several times in quick succession, and when he finally withdrew it I let out a series of loud farts from my now gaped anus, to my further shame and humiliation."

"'Oh no,' I said softly, not even comprehending what I said. I hoped it was only air that had come out and not anything else. Robert and Mr. Hainey both burst out laughing at this."

"'God damn,' Hainey said. 'That's kind of gross but somehow it's hot as hell too. She really is one dirty girl,' he said as he slapped and squeezed one of my ass cheeks again. 'Does it smell?' he continued after a moment."

"'Yeah, a bit,' Robert said."

"'Oh damn, I smell it too now,' Hainey said after a moment, and took his hand off my ass."

"'Well it does kind of come with the territory,' Robert said. 'If you don't want to fuck her in the ass I more than understand.'"

"'Oh no,' Hainey chuckled. 'I'm way too horny to pass this up now.'"

"'Cathy,' Robert then said, slapping my ass as if to get my attention. 'Go to the bathroom and clean your stinky ass up a bit so Mr. Hainey can enjoy fucking you.'"

"I felt like I was about to cry from shame and started to wordlessly crawl away toward the bathroom at Robert's command, without even looking back and not daring to stand because I could feel my body trembling so much. But Robert wasn't going to let me go that easily, and stood up and slapped my ass again. 'Get back here,' he said. 'Aren't you going to say 'Yes, sir'? he said.'"

"'Yes, sir,' I began to say, but Robert bent down over me and took hold of my hair. 'I want you to look at me and Mr. Hainey when you say it.' Robert let go of my hair and stood back up, and I slowly turned around, naked, and faced them both on the couch again."

"'You know what, I actually want you to apologize to Mr. Hainey for farting just now,' Robert said. 'And look him in the face.'"

"I frowned with a submissive grimace from the humiliation, but tried to smile, and tried to make eye contact with Mr. Hainey. My gaze drifted to his dick, already erect again and rising over his unbuckled pants. I hesitated for a moment, then spoke, wanting to get it over with like ripping off a bandaid. 'I--I'm sorry for farting, Mr. Hainey,' I said. 'And I'm sorry to you too, Robert,' I added with a submissive, apologetic smile."

"'Good girl,' Robert said. 'You can go to the bathroom now.'

"I crawled across the carpeted hotel floor to the bathroom, still not sure if I could be steady on my feet, but also feel that it was my natural place to crawl like an animal for these powerful men. As I did, I heard Hainey chuckling behind me. 'Damn, you've really got her under your thumb, Robert. I'll give you that.'"

"Inside the bathroom, I shut the door and locked it, and sat down on the toilet as quickly as possible, feeling like I was about to explode, as I usually did after having anything inserted in my ass. But also as usual, not much came out, as it was more just the feeling than the real thing. A bit came out though and I strained on the potty despite my exhaustion. I really did want to be clean for Mr. Hainey and Robert, not only for their enjoyment but to spare me further deep humiliation if any 'accidents' should occur. As I did so, I found myself playing with my own clit in both anticipation of what was to come and reliving what had just happened, which actually now seemed like one of the most erotic experiences of my life. Having both of those men treating me like a piece of meat while I spread my ass open for them. Suddenly, a gush of liquid came from my pussy and my body shook with euphoria. Then I emptied my bladder into the toilet as well. I wanted them in my butt. I wanted them in my pussy. I wanted them everywhere."

"Finally, I heard Hainey say he had to take a piss and they approached the bathroom. I immediately did one last squeeze and began wiping myself with toilet paper before the knock came at the door."

"'Cathy, I think you've been in there long enough,' came Robert's voice.

"'I'll just be a minute,' I answered, almost trying to sound prim and proper. At least they couldn't see me. I flushed quickly and wet a wash cloth in the tub to scrub my ass completely clean. And just like when you do it, James, I inserted part of the wash cloth into my ass around my finger to clean a bit inside too, and when I did I noticed my ass stayed a bit open and gaped expectantly."

"After a few moments, they knocked again and Robert's voice came again saying Mr. Hainey had to take a piss. The wash cloth looked clean so I quickly rinsed my hands, turned off the water, and went to open the door. As I did, I became aware of my nakedness again and that I had no clothes to put on before both of these men came into the room with me. I hesitated, but then opened the door as Robert had told me to see both of their grinning, smug faces looking down at me. My hands and feet were wet from rinsing myself in the tub, but I tried to scoot past them out into the carpeted room. Hainey briefly blocked my path and swatted my ass before passing me."

"I stood briefly, naked, in the main room looking at my pile of clothes on the floor and the sofa where Robert and Hainey had been sitting, not quite sure what to do. Then Robert came back from probably washing his finger off, and took me by the arm and led me over to the bed. He first bent me over the side of the bed and spread my ass cheeks as if 'inspecting' me, the way he did in front of you, James, before he fucked me in the ass in front of you that time."

"I was rubbing my pussy now without even thinking about it now and Robert didn't stop me as he now teased his own finger around my asshole and pussy. Finally, approvingly, he said 'What a good girl,' gave my ass a firm smack, and pushed me down to my knees before him, pulling out his large and hard dick. I didn't have to be told to start sucking. As I did, I heard Hainey urinating in the toilet I had just emptied myself in."

"When Hainey came back, now no longer wearing pants, I was still sucking Robert's dick but I could tell he was trying to keep himself from cumming, although he had already fucked me twice that day. Instead, he pulled out, wiped his dick across my face as I desperately licked it, and hoisted me up onto the bed on all fours. He swatted my ass a few times as he then scooted me into the position he wanted with my ass facing toward Hainey."

1950scuckold
1950scuckold
136 Followers