Husband's Boss, Wife's Mate Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1950scuckold
1950scuckold
138 Followers

"'Well Stephen, she's all yours,' Robert said."

"'Well I'll be damned, I feel like a younger man going in for seconds like this," Hainey replied with a chuckle as he climbed on the bed behind me."

"'Make sure you get some spit or pussy juice in her ass as lube before you fucker,' Robert replied as Hainey smacked and squeezed my ass cheeks once again. 'Fuck,' he moaned as he starting fingering my ass after spitting in his hand. I was rubbing and fingering my own pussy and clit furiously, now trying to make myself as turned on as possible so it wouldn't hurt when he fucked me ass. I could feel my ass involuntarily gaping at his touch. Finally, I felt Mr. Hainey's cock slide in my ass and I bucked and writhed my ass up toward as I had done many times for Robert's cock.

"Hainey fucked me hard and furiously, and I could tell how turned on he was, but he again came quickly, within a minute or two. Nonetheless, with all my fingering of my pussy, I felt myself tremble and gush from my pussy too with a gush of euphoria. What Hainey lacked in stamina, he made up for with the force of his fucking. As he came in my ass and I moaned desperately under him, he started repeating loudly what a 'dirty fucking whore' and a 'dirty fucking bitch' I was. He grabbed the back of my hair too and leaned close to my face as he told me how much he liked buttfucking a 'dirty bitch' like me. It felt mean, it felt vicious, but it felt right."

"Hainey lay on top of me for a long time afterward with his dick still in my ass and me lying prone on my stomach, slowly letting his erection subside, as he continued to moan and tell me what a 'hot little fucking bitch' I was. When he finally withdrew his dick, a few little farts escaped my butthole and Hainey and Robert both laughed."

"Finally, Hainey rolled off me and I felt Robert coming up behind him. I had been a bit dazed and spaced out from Hainey's assfucking, but as Robert came up next I awoke with a sudden sense of urgency at the thought of Robert's even larger cock entering my anus. 'No, not my ass,' I said, turning around to look at Robert. 'It's too sore, and I need to poop.'"

"Robert just laughed and lowered himself over me from behind anyway. I started to whimper and beg Robert not to fuck my ass, but I knew I was at his mercy and my body felt too weak to even move. He grabbed and spread my ass, and then put his finger into my butthole again. I could feel my ass gaping at his touch, but it also felt numb and sensitive as it did when it had been fucked too roughly or for too long. 'No, no, I'm gonna poop on your dick,' I whimpered softly, still looking back at Robert pleadingly, tears coming into my eyes. 'No, no, please, I'm serious, Robert... I'm gonna shit on your dick... not my pooperhole.'"

"I was a bit delirious and don't know where that last word, 'pooperhole,' even came from, but Robert and Hainey started laughing when I said it. Then Robert's big cock entered my asshole and for a moment it felt like he was stabbing me there. Soon I started crying full tears as he fucked me, and all I remember is I kept trying to say 'I'm gonna shit on your dick.' As Robert fucked me, Mr. Hainey climbed back onto the bed beside him and started kissing on my face and lips and murmuring 'There, there, baby girl' in a very condescending way. Suddenly it all felt very gross, but at the same time I had started fingering my pussy and clit hard again to try to drown out the pain from my pounded butthole."

"Finally Robert emptied his big balls in my asshole with a series of hard thrusts that make me shriek in pain and surprise, but also pleasure, as I could feel my pussy was somehow nearing another climax. As Robert withdrew his cock from my asshole, I suddenly felt the familiar gushing euphoria from my vagina as I soaked the sheets. Also at the same time, my butthole let out a long, loud and wet sounding series of farts. Now I was full on sobbing, though I think both from pain and pleasure, and Hainey and Robert both started slapping and squeezing my ass while laughing."

"I just lay there crying and blowing my nose in the sheets after that until Robert lying on top of me finally asked if I was okay. 'I need to poop,' I said again through my tears, suddenly with a renewed sense of urgency, and as I said it another loud and wet fart came out. Robert turned my head and kissed me on the lips through my tears, though I didn't return it as I still felt angry."

"'Yeah I think you should let the girl take a shit,' said Hainey after a few more moment. 'I do have a bit of something on my dick. I'm gonna go to the bathroom.'"

"Robert got off of me and I tried to get up too but still felt too weak and shaky. Robert looked back and wordlessly helped me off the bed and half-carried me into the bathroom where Hainey was trying to wash off his dick off in the tub. Robert sat me directly on the toilet and I started straining my poor ass to poop everything out."

"Hainey stepped back from the tub and came over to look at me, now crying as I strained on the toilet. 'Are you alright, Cathy?' he asked, and then to Robert: 'Is she alright? Does she usually do this? I thought you said she liked it in the ass.'"

"'Oh she likes it,' Robert replied. 'She's just being dramatic. I think she's just embarrassed.' Then, putting his hand under my chin to make me look up at him, Robert asked me if I was alright. I looked him directly in the eyes and started to shake my head 'no,' but then changed it to a nod, but more tears came and I looked down. Robert brushed my hair back with his hands and tilted my head up toward him again, now wiping the tears away. 'Are you actually hurt or are just embarrassed,' Robert asked."

"Suddenly I farted loudly into the toilet again. Robert smirked, and I couldn't help smiling and laughing a bit too through my tears and smeared makeup. 'I... I-I-I...' I stuttered. 'I think... I think just embarrassed,' I finally said, smiling again with a feeling of relief and sudden renewed euphoria."

"'I'm gonna get myself a drink,' Hainey then said, excusing himself, and Robert washed off his dick in the tub before joining him."

"'I shut and locked the door behind them and stayed on the toilet for a while longer,' still shuttering and crying quietly from time to time as my body coped with the flood of emotions and sensations, but I was relieved when I wiped myself with toilet paper and only saw a little blood on it. I kept straining to poop out anything I could, probably squeezing most of Robert and Hainey's semen out into the toilet, but I never felt like I was done even when much of anything stopped coming out. I didn't want to go back out to Hainey and Robert naked again either so I decided to just stay on the toilet, straining and wiping, and occasionally starting to wash myself in the tub before feeling like I had to poop some more and going back to the toilet."

"Finally I heard Hainey leaving and Robert knocked on the bathroom door to say he had left. 'Alright,' I said, and finally washed up my butt for the last time. But now I wanted nothing more than to take a bath so I started filling up the tub and got in, but not before opening the door and telling Robert what I was doing. Robert came in and watched me relaxing in the water. We were both silent for a few minutes, but he smiled at me and I smiled back. 'Would you like me to wash you?' he asked.

"'Yes,' I said, suddenly feeling emotional. And Robert took off his clothes and did, almost in the way you do in the shower, James, and I felt a very intimate connection with him, I admit. We didn't hardly speak while he did this, but afterward I got out of the tub and he dried me, wrapped me in a towel, and laid me down on the bed, putting more towels over the wet spots I had made while getting fucked. Then he held me tight from behind and I fell into a deep sleep in his arms. That's why I completely forgot to call you."

"The next morning, I felt well rested and Robert kissed me softly and we slowly made love, vaginally. And I admit, I did let him cum inside me there too, and I had the most delicious, warm, fuzzy orgasm as he flooded my uterus with his thick semen. I'm sorry, James, but at that moment I did want him to make me pregnant again and I hoped he would even though it's not quite my most fertile period."

"Anyway, Robert and I then talked about what had happened the last evening and I realized and admitted now that I had indeed liked it. I liked it and I accepted it because I knew it came from Robert, but I had just been hurt and a bit scared that Robert had rushed me into the whole thing without me knowing what to expect. And I had of course been very humiliated, but I knew I also liked being humiliated. 'I should have told you beforehand,' Robert said."

"When Robert invited Mr. Hainey over on Sunday evening, I met him naked at Robert's instruction, greeted him with a smile, and felt much less anxious. 'So you don't hate me after all,' Hainey said to me. When I answered 'no,' he said to Robert, 'Gosh, after she started crying and locked herself in the bathroom before I left last night, I wasn't sure what to think. I thought we must have gone too hard on her. Honestly I felt a bit bad.'"

"Without speaking I got down on my knees in front of Mr. Hainey as he spoke and looked up at him expectantly. 'I think she wants to make it up to you,' Robert said."

"'Is that right?' Mr. Hainey said to me."

"'Yes, sir,' I replied. 'I liked what you did to me last night. You and Robert. I was just embarrassed, and... and acting--acting up is all. Let me make it up to you. Please.'"

"Mr. Hainey didn't need to be told twice and unbuckled right there. He took longer to cum this time and we soon moved to the sofa. I gave Mr. Hainey a long, slow, loving blowjob that night, and of course swallowed his load without needing to be told. Then Robert and Mr. Hainey spent a lot of time just cuddling and exploring my naked body with their hands and even mouths as we all sat sat on the sofa together. They were both much gentler with me than the night before, and it was a lot of fun. I felt so much more at ease than the night before. We all drank wine and whisky, and I got pretty tipsy myself. I straddled Mr. Hainey naked while he sucked on my big, swollen breasts, and finally let him enter my pussy and I slowly road him until he orgasmed inside me. I likewise gave Robert a nice blowjob and he fucked me as well."

"Although they didn't do anything with my butthole, as Robert could see I needed to heal from the previous night's double pounding, a few times I did let out little farts as we cuddled naked together. I was still a bit embarrassed at this but we all just laughed about it this time. In fact, I giggled so much I had tears in my eyes. Mr. Hainey didn't seem so scary or mean anymore and I found he could actually be a very funny older gentleman. When he had me present my ass to him and got me to wink my asshole on command, it had us all cracking up. The alcohol probably had something to do with lessening my embarrassment as well. Toward the end of the evening, they lay me over their laps naked and spread my ass and pussy and lightly spanked me for a long time, as they teased and fingered my pussy until my body trembled and shook with a little gushing orgasm. It was so lovely and relaxing, and I was even quite sorry to see Mr. Hainey go."

"I saw Mr. Hainey for the last time on Monday afternoon before we left when I gave him a final long, slow, loving blowjob, paying special attention to his lovely old man balls."

"'I'll have to make sure your husband gets a nice raise for all your... hard work, young missy,' Mr. Hainey said after I had finished giving him his last blowjob. 'Steven--what was his name again?'"

"'James Stevenson,' Robert said."

"'That's right,' Hainey replied. 'I know you've already given him some small raises, Robert, but I'll certainly look into something more. Or maybe I need to visit the Columbus branch more often. Or hell, maybe I just need to transfer all of you out here to Pittsburg.' They both laughed loudly at that and I giggled, beaming up at them."

****************************************************

I had been softly licking and kissing Cathy's naked body and pussy in mesmerized rapture as she told this long story. Now, as she finished, I stared up into her eyes with a profound reverence.

"Do you love me?" Cathy asked, a half-teasing but perhaps half-anxious expression on her face.

"I love you so much, Cathy," I said. "I love you so much--more than words can express. You're the mother of my children. And there is nothing you could possibly do that would ever make me stop loving you." There were tears in my eyes now as I kissed her long and deeply, and when she kissed me back I could tell she was crying too. Tears of happiness, perhaps relief at how I had responded to her story.

"I love you," Cathy murmured back.

Finally our long kiss ended, and I scooted back, for the first time noticing my own penis again. It was only semi-hard but with a wet spot under it and sticky precum and cum residue dripping off it and getting on the sheets. At first I felt shame, but then I realized in all the time Cathy had been telling me her story, I had been so lost in it and worshipping her body that I had forgotten I even had a penis. I had involuntarily ejaculated, though just a little, without the use of my hands, and some semen had dribbled out, but this was really how it should be. I didn't want to get hard again. I wanted my only focus to be on worshipping Cathy.

"You came?" Cathy asked, a slightly amused expression on her face.

"Yes," I replied, slapping my penis lightly as I looked at it, and then lifted it up to lightly slap my balls until I winced. "But I shouldn't have," I said, looking back at her. "Cathy, I want you to slap my balls just like that, and my penis. That's what my little penis deserves. Your lovers are the only men who deserve to have you pleasure them. Please... show me what you think of my little penis compared to them."

Cathy was hesitant. "I don't want to hurt you, James," she said, eying me penis. "I love you."

"Please," I said, my penis growing as big as it could as I said it. Cathy saw this and slowly cupped her hand over it, smiling. "My penis isn't big enough to pleasure you," I gasped, my penis twitching under her touch. "All it's good enough for... is to be slapped." Cathy smiled mischievously again, seeing how turned on I was.

Finally, Cathy gave my penis and balls a few light slaps, all the while maintaining eye contact with me to judge my reaction and emotions. I told her to keep doing it harder until I winced painfully several times. As she did so, my penis became even more erect and hard again until I felt like I was going to leak ejaculate again. Cathy grinned at this, and I smiled back. Then she withdrew her hand from my penis, leaving me twitching and helpless once more.

I refused to touch my penis again, but got Cathy to turn around so I could lick her asshole on the bed. "I want to pleasure you with my tongue right where Robert and Mr. Hainey's superior cocks were."

"Well, I'm still a bit sore there..." Cathy tried to say, as if giving me one last excuse to spare me this indignity.

"My tongue will soothe you and make it feel better. Please let me," I said. And she did. She turned her bottom up toward me, and I probed the entrance of her butthole with my tongue. As I did, I imagined Robert and Mr. Hainey's magnificent, superior cocks penetrating her rectum as she squealed and writhed beneath them. I would lick her clean. Her hole expanded easily as my tongue explored it, doubtless stretched and accustomed to such stretching by the cocks of those superior men. I finally inserted my tongue as deep inside her anus as it could reach, probing. I grimaced, expecting a bad taste, but was instead overcome by the enticing, meaty smell and taste of Cathy's familiar pussy and sweat... and perhaps still a bit of semen. After a while, Cathy broke wind in my face and I felt the hot air brush over my lips and nose and inside my mouth, but I didn't care about the smell. I was doing my duty. This was my natural place. It felt so right.

****************************************************

As Robert had said he would, he let me bear witness to their coupling soon after Cathy returned. We got a babysitter for the baby and girls, and went to a hotel room as we customarily did. Robert fucked Cathy twice. The first time it was hard and rough and I licked her anus while he fucked her, a mere hair's breadth from Robert's big pulsating cock in her pussy. But the second time they made love more slowly and intimately, with Cathy's legs wrapped tightly around Robert's muscular body from behind as she moaned softly and they shared long, deep, passionate kisses. This, to me, hurt much worse than the rough fucking. I knew Cathy wanted to be impregnated again, and all I could do was watch as I had the first time, while Robert emptied his big balls into my quivering wife, flooding her fertile uterus with his superior sperm.

Cathy and I did go to the doctor and found that they did have new birth control pills that seemed to work for many women. Cathy said she would start taking them, but only after one last sex session with Robert during her most fertile period. "If he's meant to make me a mother again, I want to allow one more chance for it to happen. Then I'll start taking the pills. I promise," she said. I had no choice but to agree.

Now, when Cathy and Robert invited me to come over and inspect what he had done to her, and the virile sperm deposit he had left, I knew I had only one last choice. To either desperately try to eat and suck it all out, or push it further in with my tongue in affirmation of her impregnation. I knew I should suck it out, but instead, after a brief contemplation before her freshly-fucked pussy, I pushed my tongue deep inside her sopping, throbbing, gaping pussy hole and held it there. My senses were overwhelmed with the scent of sex and semen. I wanted to let Cathy have what she desired. I could feel tears coming into my eyes, and Cathy ran her hands through my hair to comfort me. "I love you so much, James," I heard her say over and over as my the tip of my tongue began to taste the gamey flavor of Robert's sperm.

1950scuckold
1950scuckold
138 Followers