All Comments on 'Husband's Choice Ch. 01'

by chromex

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 4 years ago
Reasonably obvious where this is going but I won't spoil things.

Yes, I think most have guessed what is happening. But... why an intelligent, feisty woman would allow herself to be totally submissive to him just doesn't ring true. Him not telling her things (That we have already guessed) and treating her as an inferior. Remember she is his wife: an EQUAL partner. Even if he is 16 yrs older than her. She deserves to know. Plus, his "edging" her and not allowing her to orgasm may just be a game but is presented as her being submissive when she isn't written that way. She gives him BJ's and lets him cum while he denies her. A modern woman would say "Fuck you" and have a few good sessions with her vibrator, orgasaming as much as she wants to. Perhaps she should take out more Life Insurance on him! (hint)

fullchoketubesfullchoketubesabout 4 years ago
This is nice writing

Keep it up. I think we all know where this is going but you are taking us there at an erotic pace.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 4 years ago

My hunch is he shooting blanks and wants someone else to knock his wife up for him.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 4 years ago

I read this website quite a lot. People can tell you this. When I realized what this story was and were you are going with it, I almost cried because you took a woman who is smart, educated, happy, loved, and put her back in the submissive bat cave. Why in the world doesn't she tell him she'll be honest with him when he's honest with her, cancer or not? Boo-fuckin'-hoo for his obnoxious brother that she doesn't like. Any man can be sexy and she can admit that but she doesn't want to fuck the brother and her husband making her is a crock of bullshit. Do you think we can't see his weed use and nap time for what it is? Get your head out of the dirt. She doesn't want to be his cum dump.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
He is dying.

It is obvious that he is dying.

TardisRedTardisRedabout 4 years ago
Commenters guessing out the a$$

The story is great, keep doing you!

Hey heffer commenters who haven't written a story your self, making assumptions about where you think the story is going... STFU you stupid fucking Twatwaffles!

ShadowRosie is it? Yeah at no point is the writer making the awesome strong female fuck her brother, take your blind feminist destroying opinion and shove it up YOUR ASS! You sound like you need a good fucking, maybe then your opinion might be meaningful but I doubt it...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cheating Slut?

Your tag says Cheating Slut.....Wow, is that the husband being a cheating slut because he’s fucked a student? Not only has Nikki not cheated on him she doesn’t want, so if he’s pushing her to fuck Alex it wouldn’t be cheating because her husband is asking her to do it.

So far I can see several outcomes for this story, so far all of them are disastrous.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
"Cheating slut" tag?

The tag must be for the husband because he's the only cheating slut in the story.

SirCarlSirCarlabout 4 years ago
Well done!

Well thought out details, written and presented with class and style.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchromex@chromex
So I came to discover that I incorrectly posted only the second half of Watcher Ch. 3. The correct document has been submitted at this time.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES