Husband's Choice Ch. 02

Story Info
Nikki's husband has a plan for her.
6k words
4.28
26.4k
24

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chromex
chromex
684 Followers

This story is a work of fiction solely from the twisted mind of Chromex. Any resemblance to any persons living or dead is purely coincidental. All characters are of at least 18 years of age unless otherwise specifically mentioned. Please do not copy/redistribute the story, in part or total, without the author's permission.

Was originally submitted to the Loving Wives category.

*

Robert had already left by the time I got back from my morning run on Monday and after a nice long, almost scalding shower, I found myself standing in my closet trying to decide what to wear. Normally I'm fairly conservative when it comes to dressing for work but today was less about work and more about grabbing Alex's attention with both hands and given that I'd be one of the few people in the office I decided to have a little fun and go straight for shock value. It would be so different from what I usually wore that Alex probably wouldn't even recognize me which made it all that much more amusing. After grabbing my stretchy black mini skirt and a tight white sleeveless crop top I spent another few minutes going through my new underwear before deciding to go full-on slut mode and go without. I even opted to wear my hair down instead of the usual updo. With my three-inch black heels to complete the outfit, I would look more like someone's girlfriend than someone picking up a coworker and due to the drizzle of rain outside I had the perfect excuse to throw on a long coat so no one seeing me walking into the office would be any the wiser.

Sitting in the privacy of my office I'd been attempting all morning to make some headway on a couple of upcoming projects but I found it increasingly difficult to stay focused as Alex continuously drifted into my thoughts. I'd never consciously considered him as a lover and now thanks to my husband I couldn't get the possibility out of my mind. As my mind wandered so did my hands, one moving up under my top to play with my nipples and their white gold hoops while the other slid down between my legs and began tracing lazy circles around my clit, a clear image of him holding himself over me, his skin glistening from exertion, as his weight rested between my open thighs. It wasn't long before my hand moved down from squeezing my breasts to slip a finger into my drenched pussy. Fuck it felt so good as I imagined the head of his cock separating my lips as he pushed so fucking deep inside of me. I knew Robert might be upset because he wanted me to have an orgasm with Alex being the cause but he never specified that he needed to be there.

"BZZZT, BZZZT"

Okay, I can ignore it, just a couple more minutes.

"BZZZT, BZZZT"

"GODDAMMIT, GODDAMMIT so fucking close," I said in frustration. It was my fucking smartphone happily buzzing away.

"BZZZT, BZZZT"

Grabbing my phone I saw it was a text from Alex. "Hey Nikki, Sorry I meant to message you sooner. I'll be landing in about an hour. I know it's earlier than originally planned but I had to go standby due to mechanical failure. Thanks for picking me up, I appreciate it." Son of a bitch. Glancing at the time I knew I had enough time to make it to the airport or start over what had just been interrupted but not both.

Shutting down my laptop I had to pause for a moment as I stood up, my legs quivering. Fuck I was so damn close to cumming for the first time in nearly three weeks. Getting my clothes back together I stopped in the bathroom to check my makeup before heading downstairs to jump into my Camaro. Normally I drive with a bit of a lead foot, god knows I've had to talk and flash my way out of enough tickets, but with the rain and the general stupidity of people on the road I decided to take my time today. It didn't help that the butterflies in my stomach really would not settle down and I was feeling like a teenage girl getting her crush assigned as her lab partner.

Given the circumstances, I made it to the airport with more time to spare than I expected. Once I parked and made my way inside I still had about ten minutes before he was supposed to land so I sent a quick text letting him know I'd arrived before going into the restroom for one last going over. Opening the jacket to make sure everything was in order I saw that my nipples were poking at the fabric changing the look from hot girlfriend to the hot and horny girlfriend that would be fucking his brains out as soon as we got home. Well, there was nothing to be done about it now and in truth, it wasn't far off from how I was feeling. I couldn't remember the last time I'd been so desperately horny.

Moving to where a few people were waiting I slipped off the jacket and smoothed down my skirt. I could see the appreciative glances and hear the occasional "damn" as passengers came out of the exit. Scanning the crowd I nearly missed him as Alex looked nearly as different as I did. Instead of the usual business attire, he was in a tight-fitting black t-shirt with a logo I didn't recognize, snug jeans and a pair of converse. His hair which was usually so neat and perfectly voiced had a ruffled look to it that did nothing to help the tightness in my lower regions. I could see him scanning the crowd and watched his face give me an appreciative smile as his eyes took me in. He nearly walked right past me until I reached out and touched his arm and the sight of his jaw as it dropped made everything worth it.

"N-N-Nikki?" I loved that he looked positively gobsmacked at my appearance.

"Were you expecting someone else? Did you arrange for some other sexy chick to pick you up?"

"No, I was expecting you. I certainly wasn't expecting this you, however."

"Do you like it?" Giving him a slow spin I could hear the laughs from some of the older men at Alex's obvious bewilderment. That he had no idea how to handle flirty, cheerful Nikki was hysterical.

"You have no idea." Although a glance at the front of his jeans gave me a very good idea.

"Is that your only bag or do you have something checked?"

"Ahh no, this is it."

"Well follow me then." Putting a little bit of extra swing into my hips I strode away from him heading towards the exit to the parking garage. I could feel his and the eyes of nearly every man there staring at my ass making me grateful for all the squats I do at the gym. I was well aware he was enjoying the view by how long it took for him to catch up with me.

"Are you planning to surprise your husband at work after you drop me off?" It was clear he was searching for an explanation for my outfit.

"Hadn't planned on it although I suppose I could. Lewis said after I picked you up I could take the rest of the day off. Why do you ask?" I knew it was evil putting him on the spot like that but he made it too easy.

"No reason really, just curious. I've never seen you with your hair down like that. It looks good." It did my ego well knowing he was caught off guard by the knowledge I'd chosen this outfit specifically for him.

"Thanks, I thought I'd try something new for today. Do you like it?" This was interesting to me. Usually, Alex was so confident and full of swagger which has always been part of the reason I didn't like him.

"Yeah, I do."

"That's good to know. Maybe I'll have a reason to wear it like this more often."

"Nikki, I owe you an apology." I was caught a bit flat-footed by his abrupt change in tone but tried to keep it light.

"I can think of lots of things you should probably apologize for. Want to narrow it down a bit for me?"

"When you said no to going out with me the very first time I should have dropped it. Part of the reason I had to go help out was that the woman in charge of the launch was in the hospital. One of her coworkers saw her as a potential romantic partner and convinced himself she was playing hard to get, despite the whole being married bit. After she refused him he continued to pester her as I did with you. The only difference being he snapped and nearly beat her to death. When they were talking about the interactions between them it made me incredibly uncomfortable hearing all of the similarities to us. So don't worry I won't be asking you out anymore, and I hope you'll accept my apology." Listening to him I could tell he was being completely sincere and felt bad about the entire situation. It was also just so absurd that this should happen now that I couldn't help but break out in laughter.

"Nikki this isn't fucking funny! Why in the fuck are you laughing?" I was laughing so hard that I was forced to pull off the freeway and stop on the shoulder so I could get myself under control.

"You're right Alex it's not funny, it's a goddamn Greek tragedy is what it is. When Lewis asked me to pick you up it was only because I'm not involved in the meetings with Weyland but he also had an ulterior motive. He asked me if I wanted him to go to HR about you harassing me and you know what a few days ago I would have said yes."

"He rightfully should have done that a long time ago but what's different now than was a few days ago?"

"Truthfully Alex what's different is that I don't want you gone."

"You don't? Why not? I thought you'd be jumping at the chance to get rid of me."

"Because it's rather difficult for me to justify to HR wanting you gone if I'm going to go out on a date with you."

"WHAT?"

"You heard me correctly."

"Why would you suddenly decide to say yes after refusing for so long?" I couldn't blame him for the level of wariness I heard in his voice.

"Would you prefer to believe I've finally succumbed to your charms or would you rather have the truth?"

"First you make me happy by saying you'll go out with me and then you straight up murder me. That's cold but all things considered, I think I'd prefer the truth."

"Because for reasons of his own my husband wants me to." I wasn't about to tell him my reasons.

"Wait just a second Robert wants you to go out with me?" He was as puzzled by this as I was.

"Yes."

"Why?"

"He has his reasons but he won't share them with me just yet."

"And you're okay with that? It seems a little odd to me."

"Seems fucking odd to me but he insists he won't answer my questions until after you, until after the date."

"Until after I what, Nikki?"

"That's not important right now. What you need to know is I love Robert and want him to be happy. If for whatever reason going out with you will make him happy then so be it."

"Do you actually want to go out with me?"

"Alex, this may come as a shock to you but you are a really good looking guy and don't let this swell your ego but I am attracted to you."

We both fell into our thoughts as I pulled back out into traffic and we're silent for most of the rest of the drive with Alex occasionally giving directions until I pulled into his driveway. "So are you doing anything Friday night?" We both already knew what my answer was going to be but from his chipper tone, I think he just wanted to finally hear me say yes.

"Are you asking me out?"

"Yes."

"Well, I already have appointments to get my hair and nails done that afternoon so not doing something that night would be a bit of a waste, " I answered.

"Is that a yes?"

"Yes, Alex it's a yes," I said.

From the smile that crossed his face, you would have thought I just handed an eleven-year-old the keys to Willy Wonka's factory. "Do you have something dressy?" Climbing out of the car I popped the trunk so he could retrieve his bag.

"That depends. I can do dressy or I can do, "Jesus Christ he's a lucky bastard," your choice."

"As much as I'd like to see the second one, why don't you just do first date dressy. I have somewhere smaller in mind that I've always wanted to take you if that's okay."

"I'm going to be your date, Alex and you don't have to try and impress me with your wallet." It was sort of a moot point since I already knew I made more than him.

"Would you like to come inside and have a cup of coffee? I figure it's the least I can do given how surprising this afternoon has been."

Time seemed to freeze for a moment as I considered his question. "Yeah sure, why not. I could use something to warm up my insides." I hadn't meant for that to be a double entendre but there it was. Strolling up to his doorway I found myself more nervous than I was at the prospect of going out with him.

The inside of Alex's place was almost exactly as I'd imagined, a modern interior with lots of whites and greys and generally looking like an advertisement for Ikea. Alex skillfully managed to show me around his place and yet stay behind me the entire time before we finally returned to the kitchen. "Take your pick, " he said as he showed me a plethora of coffee choices for his Keurig. Finding one I hadn't tried before but looked tasty I popped it into the machine and turned around to face him as I waited for it to brew.

There was a tension in the air that you could almost taste. Not only was this our first time being completely alone outside of a working environment but I'd admitted I was attracted to him and agreed to go on a date. The topper I suppose would have to be that I admitted to dressing up just for him. Taking the finished cup from the machine, I moved out of the way and leaned on the counter which had the effect of putting my ass on full display. Glancing over my shoulder I watched as he discreetly adjusted himself as he stood sending a jolt straight through to my nethers and I took a large step towards what was looking to be all but inevitable.

"This is really good coffee, I need to get some of this." Most people use alcohol as liquid courage, I use coffee. "Alex, do you mind if I ask you something?" I already knew what Robert was expecting of me but I couldn't see a reason as to why things had to happen on his schedule.

"Sure, go right ahead."

"Do you like this skirt? You don't think it's too short, do you? I mean I did pick it out to wear especially for you." I'd never met a guy who thought a woman's skirt was too short even if it barely qualified as a belt and standing up straight this one only came down maybe three inches below my ass. Bent over as I was, I knew it was stretched against the very bottom of my cheeks and I was partially surprised I couldn't feel my juices running down my leg, I was that turned on.

"What, no! Your ass, I mean the skirt looks amazing on you." It was clear that of all the questions I could've asked that was likely one of the last he would have ever expected and I knew my next couple would blow him away.

"Do you think the skirt looks amazing or my ass looks amazing in the skirt? Be honest."

Moving up behind me I could tell he was thinking about resting his hands on my hips. "Nikki, I think your ass is unbelievable. I've thought that since the first day I met you."

Sweeping my black hair out of the way I looked over my shoulder. "It's nice to hear my hard work is appreciated.

"Oh, it is."

"So do you want to discover the answer to the question that's been rattling around inside your head for yourself or should I answer it for you?"

"Question?"

"Yeah, you know the one that's at least partially responsible for that big hard-on you're sporting," I said letting him see my eyes move down to his stretched jeans before focusing on his face again, "You've been wondering if I'm wearing anything under this since you can't see any panty lines."

"That question had crossed my mind and since you're giving me the option I think I'd like to see for myself." Watching him slowly kneel behind me I could feel the anticipation ramping up inside me and even though I knew it was coming the feeling of his hands on the back of my thighs drew an audible gasp from me. "Did you really wear this just for me?"

"Yes."

"You've no idea how many times I've dreamed of having you here." I began to tremble and a soft moan escaped my lips as I felt the pressure of his fingers increase ever so slightly as they began to creep upwards. I won't lie, feeling his fingers running along my skin as he lifted the skirt higher was incredible but when his thumbs dipped in and lightly scraped across my outer lips I was running on such a narrow ledge it was nearly enough to push me right over. He was so close I could feel his warm breath on my most sensitive areas.

"No panties." His hands massaged the globes of my ass pulling them slightly apart. "I would have given even money on a thong at least. I hope you don't mind but I want to taste you." It's safe to say he was a little stunned when I reached back and grabbed the top of his head.

Turning around, my breath was coming fast while running my fingers through his hair. "I want that Alex, I do but not right now. I'm on the edge and it's not your tongue I want to be screaming on." Pulling him up I brought his mouth directly to mine as I felt his hands grab my ass and lift me off my feet. I wasn't sure what his plan was until he carried me to his bedroom and laid me on his bed. From there it was a flurry of hands as we quickly stripped out of our remaining clothes.

Alex's cock was magnificent as I tried wrapping my hand around him, the soft skin covering what felt like a long iron rod that was thick and veiny with a large bulbous head. Even as big as Robert is I knew Alex would be stretching me out and although we were both worked up he just held his body over mine, giving me the chance to back out. "I can't believe this is actually about to happen," he said.

"Was this part of your fantasies?" I asked gently, pulling him forward until the tip of his cock rested at my opening.

"God yes," he moaned.

"Then fuck me like I'm yours," I whispered running my hands along his strong back until they rested at the top of his buttocks. I've no idea why I chose that particular phrase but for some reason, it seemed appropriate and in hindsight, I probably should have warned him that it had been more than three weeks of regular edging since I'd last had an orgasm. The edging, the wrong but oh so rightness of it being Alex, and the sheer size of his cock was more than enough to push me right over the edge as soon he barely had more than the tip inside of me.

"OH HOLY FUCK YES!" I'm sure my scream, as every fiber of my being was flooded with feelings of pleasure simultaneously, was unexpected but deeply satisfying to him. Now I'm not typically all that loud when I cum but I'm absolutely a thrasher and at this moment I was sure Alex was wondering what in the hell he'd, quite literally, gotten himself into. It probably didn't help that as my back was arching and my hands clutched at his sheets he continued to work his cock into me inch by mind-blowing inch.

"Ready?"

"Ready for what?" was the only thought my pleasure addled brain was able to produce before I realized he'd only been short stroking me and his elbows were resting on either side of my head just above my shoulders to stop me from wiggling away. I was working on getting the neurons firing but before I could rub two brain cells together my entire outside existence ceased to be and became solely focused on the overwhelming pleasure emanating from his cock being fully embedded inside of me.

"I can't believe how fucking tight you are," he groaned as I frantically writhed underneath him. Pausing for just a few moments to get a better angle he started to slowly roll his hips. Despite how difficult it was to do anything other than just lay there going blind with pleasure but I was able to force my hips to move, matching his rhythm. After the initial orgasmic supernova, I was grateful he chose to go at an almost leisurely pace as my body opened itself up to him.

"It doesn't help how fucking big you are. Christ, it's like getting fucked by a baseball bat. You really should come with a warning label." Even as big as he was I was enjoying our matched rhythm and finally catching my breath sufficiently to communicate. Wrapping my arms around his neck I pulled my legs up and wrapped them around his waist changing the angle and causing him to sink in just a little bit deeper. "I won't break if you want to go faster, just don't stop fucking me."

chromex
chromex
684 Followers
12