Husband's Choice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to get light-headed and my vision was getting spotty from oxygen deprivation as his cum continued to pour down my throat and was fairly certain I was going to blackout any moment. Fortunately, the pressure suddenly lifted and I found myself falling back on my ass sputtering and gasping for air. I heard him say something but wasn't clear on what it was so I held up my hand telling him to give me a minute. "What was that?" I asked once my brain was confident it would continue to get oxygen.

"You knew?" It was nice to know I could still surprise him from time to time.

"Yes, I know as your wife I should have had the expectation of monogamy but honestly it never really bothered me and given what you've asked of me I suppose you feel the same. As long as you continue to come home to me and are smart about it I'm not going to begrudge you the occasional piece of coed pussy. Now if any of them try to take you from me or run their mouths, well that's a whole different story with a much darker ending. You do remember Anna don't you?" I'll admit I loved the look of fear that briefly crossed his face as he remembered her sudden departure from school and the realization as to what I will do to protect what is mine.

"No one is going to take me away from you."

"That's good to hear." The sudden change in tone from dark to positively cheerful was clearly unsettling to him. "I went ahead and made those appointments you wanted me to make. Unless of course, you want me to cancel them, I'd rather just cancel them."

It was almost like seeing a movie special effect as I watched him seem to shrink in on himself becoming the man I saw from the doorway and not the vibrant monster who nearly choked me out as he forced his cock down my throat. "No love I don't want you to cancel. You have an appointment Saturday morning at the new lingerie place that just opened."

I was disappointed he didn't want me to cancel, but still couldn't stop my jaw from dropping "Babe, do you have any idea how expensive that place is? Yes, I've mentioned wanting to shop there, but Agent Provocateur is one of those if we win the lottery things." Being somehow both thrilled and disappointed at the same time was a new experience for me.

"Love, I need you to go. Please, for me. I've already spoken with Theresa and she's expecting you. She's a former student from before you and no I didn't have sex with her. She passed my classes with no help from me and she manages the place." We often joke about how I suck the life out of him but he seemed to be getting fatigued just from talking to me.

"Does she think I'm shopping for you?"

"No."

"Who exactly does she think I'm shopping for?"

"She knows that you are going out with someone and that it's my desire for you to be appropriately attired for whatever may occur."

"For whatever may occur? You're expecting me to fuck him, aren't you? Robert, are you doing this because you feel guilty about banging a couple of coeds? Because if that's the case you can stop right now. Like I said I don't give a fuck about that and I certainly don't need to fuck Alex to assuage your guilt."

"Nikki, that's not the reason but I can see why you might think it is."

"Then tell me the reason tell me why this is happening, the real, actual fucking reason?"

"I will, I promise, but not until later. You're just going to have to trust me, it's not time yet. I think I'm going to take a nap for a bit. Once again you've managed to drain the life out of me."

"You want me to trust you but you won't tell me what's going on. Fine, but this conversation isn't over, not by a long shot but you go take your nap. It wouldn't be the first time you needed sleep after I sucked you dry. I doubt your little coeds can say the same." I said reaching up and tucking his now soft cock back into his jeans. I don't know why but I decided then that I just needed to trust Robert, he's never done anything to hurt me and I couldn't see a reason as to why he would start now. I just needed to follow this through to the end, although where he was leading me made no sense despite the confession he'd dragged out of me.

Rising he helped me to my feet and I followed him to the bedroom so I could change out of my work clothes. I'd barely undressed when I heard his light snoring coming from the bedroom. Slipping into a comfy pair of pajamas I padded out to the kitchen and mixed up a pitcher of grasshoppers. I find that the creme de menthe helps soothe my throat and Robert had been especially rough tonight. Turning on some music I curled up on the couch and spent the next little while just surfing the net before finding my way to the Agent Provocateur website.

In truth, I'd been to their website before but I'd never seen the point to do more than casually browse. Given that I had an upcoming appointment I might as well have an idea what their current line looked like and it didn't take long to decide my favorites. I loved their little black dresses and while the Kenzie dress caught my eye there was no doubt the Sia was the showstopper. Realistically I know I should have my conversation with Alex before shopping for date clothes but that simply wasn't an option.

To say my Saturday was one of ups and downs was putting it mildly. My shopping experience with Teresa was far more pleasant than I expected and her knowledge of their product line was impressive. She informed me Robert had given her a budget to work within and despite purchasing four dresses, several bra and panty sets, and a couple of lingerie items I somehow didn't exceed it. Talking with and getting to know Teresa was certainly the highlight of my day that my Brazilian wax wasn't. There's just something about having the hairs from your most delicate and tender regions ripped out that can just totally ruin the day. I know they try to make it relaxing with calm music and incense but at the end of the day you're voluntarily letting someone pour hot wax on your asshole and then just yank it off..

*

I hope you enjoyed the chapter and please feel free to vote and comment. I appreciate and read every comment submitted.

12