Husband's Choice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've no idea how much I've wanted to hear you say that." To be honest, I expected him to immediately begin plowing away but instead, he lowered his body and pressed his lips to mine, never stopping the movement of his hips. Unlike the frantic kissing from earlier this was far more deliberate and sensual, kissing like long time lovers with our bodies and fingers intertwined. I've no idea how long we kissed like that just that when Alex lifted himself we were both grinning like idiots and I could feel the pressure of his hands encircling my wrists and pressing them into the mattress just above my head. I couldn't even remember taking them from around his neck. Looking up at him I almost didn't notice the slightly evil tint to his smile or the fact he'd pulled almost completely out just before his hips crashed into mine and suddenly I was well and truly being fucked.

"What the, OH FUCK." The surprise of not being able to move was nearly as overpowering as the sensation of his cock jackhammering into me. Somehow he'd managed to get his hips into just the right position, rendering me powerless to do anything as he drove his cock into me over and over. I don't like the feeling of being helpless but for some reason after everything I'd been through with Alex the thought of him finally just taking what he wanted had me incredibly turned on and I could feel another orgasm building quickly. "This what you wanted isn't it Alex? You wanted to pin me down and fuck me like a whore. You wanted to make me regret all those times I told you no by forcing me to cum on that big beautiful cock of yours." Taunting him may not have been the wisest choice but I certainly was enjoying the fury with which he was fucking me.

"Yes." The growl in his voice seemed more animal than human.

"Then do it. Make me regret not opening my legs for you." Probably not the best choice of words as the next several minutes, days, millennia, however long he kept going for was easily the hardest I'd ever been fucked. Usually, I can feel my orgasm building until finally, it peaks but this one washed over me like a rogue wave and my muscles began to spasm, my toes curling hard as the walls of my pussy pushed at his cock as even though he tried to keep fucking me. When a particularly strong spasm hit just as he was pulling back it was enough to expel him, I thought it bought me a moment's respite but instead of trying to force his way back into me he simply began grinding the underside of his shaft directly against my clit. "GODDAMMIT, you are too fucking good at this." I don't know who taught Alex how to fuck but it was clear I owed her a massive fucking thank you as he kept the ridges of his shaft repeatedly shocking my clit, prolonging my orgasm just that much more.

"Enjoying yourself, are you? Well, I'm not done with you just yet." The cockiness in his voice was well earned as he rocked back onto his heels.

"Oh really, let me guess" I smirked before rolling over onto my stomach and lifting myself onto my knees. "You've always pictured yourself bending me over my desk, lifting my skirt, and shoving that monster cock right here," I said as I ran my fingers through my slit.

"Every time I'm in your office." Grabbing his cock and moving up behind me I was grateful at least that he didn't just shove his cock into me, instead pushing slowly until he was fully in me once again. "It's ridiculous how good your pussy feels." With his hands on my hips, he began to fuck me slowly at first before building up to a steady pace. Having thoroughly abused my poor cunt I was glad he was being far more restrained now.

"Lucky for you then that I love getting fucked like this." Moving his hands from my hips he began running them over my body, my skin slick and glistening from exertion. Sliding his hands around to my stomach he pulled me upright, cupping my breasts and rolling my nipples with his fingers before pulling lightly on my piercings.

"Fuck I love your body." This change in position also changed the angle of his cock and the underside began running across my g-spot.

"Christ you're going to make me cum again." The sensations shooting throughout my body.

"Well then let's help that along, why don't we." Dropping his hand between my legs he quickly found my clit and began to flick it with his fingers. Between him playing with my nipples and my clit and his cock running across my g-spot I didn't stand a fucking chance.

"GOD DAMN YOU!!" All the major pleasure centers in my body went into overload all at once and it felt so good it bordered on painful. For this being our first time together Alex was without a doubt playing my body like a fine-tuned instrument. Wrapped in his arms I shook as my muscles simply quivered in pleasure before, like a puppeteer cutting the strings, I simply collapsed.

"Nikki are you okay?"

"Never better." At least that's what I was trying to say from my place of perpetual bliss. I'm sure it came out like so much babble. After giving me a bit to recover Alex finally began to move again ever so slowly. I could tell by listening to his breathing he was struggling to not cum. "Are you close?"

"Very."

"Stop moving then." Pulling away and turning around I could see how turgid and purple his shaft was and it was obvious he was teetering on the edge. Pushing on his shoulder I got him to sit flat allowing me to crawl into his lap, slipping his length back into me as I wrapped my arms around him. "When you're ready just cum but until then I want you to kiss me like I'm yours." Why in the hell does that particular phrase keep popping out of my mouth? Pressing my lips to his we began a slow sensual kiss as I gently rode him, his hands cupping my ass. It didn't take long before he grunted and I could feel his cock twitching and the heat of his seed spraying deep into me.

"Hey, Nikki are you okay?"

"I'm sorry what?" Why was his room so bright? Wait for a second, what the hell was I doing outside?

"I asked if you wanted to come inside for a cup of coffee and then you just kind of spaced out for a minute there." Did I seriously just fantasize about an entire sexual encounter standing by my car?

"You know what Alex, I appreciate the offer but I think I'll take a rain check." I'm not sure if he could tell but I was trying hard not to completely freak out. "Besides, if I come inside I might succumb to your charms for real." Climbing back into my car I was just grateful I wasn't making squelching noises every time I moved my legs I was that fucking wet. "I'll see you tomorrow morning at the office and don't worry I'll talk to Lewis and make sure he knows we're good." Pulling out of his driveway I paused to watch as he went inside before heading home and thinking to myself, "What in the fuck was that?" the whole way there and why in the fuck were my inner thighs hurting.

Driving home I found myself to be very confused. How could a fantasy be so realistic and detailed that I could physically feel the effects and yet seemingly take place within the span of instants? I was so distracted that I drove the entire way home on autopilot and didn't even realize where I was until I found myself sitting inside my garage and it was only the sound of the garage door closing that shook me from my stupor. What was going on with me lately? Even the presence of Richard's car didn't even register with me at first. Why in the hell was he home so early?

Stepping quietly into the house I was surprised to find him crashed out on the bed. Even sleeping he looked more tired and worn than I could ever remember seeing him. It was clear to me he was sick but for some reason, he thought he needed to hide it from me and I resolved that I would call his doctor in the morning. Sitting down on the bed I gently ran my fingers through his hair causing him to stir. "Hey."

"Hey yourself. What are you doing home? I thought you had to pick up Alex." Seeing him smile reminded me of so many good times we had together so why was he pushing me into Alex's arms.

"I already did. His original plane had mechanical issues on the inbound leg and had to divert so he was able to go standby and get an earlier flight. I dropped him off a little bit ago and came home but the question remains what are you doing here? Don't you have classes today?"

Sitting up seemed to take him far more effort than it rightly should have. "There was an accident in the high-security section of the physics lab so they canceled classes," he said, his eyes taking in my outfit, "I'm surprised you didn't hear about it on the radio. Stand up for a second."

"Sure," I said slowly spinning in a circle, "You like?"

"Very much so but the question is did Alex like it? Did you get the date set up?"

"Yes love he seemed to enjoy it as did every other guy in the airport and yes he is taking me out to dinner on Friday night."

"Did anything happen when you got to his place?"

"No Robert, nothing happened when I dropped him off. He asked me in for coffee and some reason I went kind of light-headed for a moment I guess. After I came back to my senses I decided I wasn't quite ready to be alone with him in his place so I came home to find you here. Robert, I'm not stupid and we've already established that you want me to fuck him. I'm just trying to understand your logic here"

"Nikki, I know you're not stupid that was clear long before you ever found your way onto my desk. In truth, I think you were only failing to have an excuse to fuck your hot teacher. Honestly, I was fully expecting you to tell me and my plan for the date to piss off and just fuck him today and I'm a little confused as to why you didn't. It's not like you to get randomly lightheaded. If I promise to tell you everything that's going on, come next Sunday will you have an open mind at least until then?"

"Next Sunday? You mean almost two weeks from now? Are you fucking joking and what the hell do you mean by having an open mind? How much more of an open mind do you want me to have? When I got dressed this morning I was thinking, "What can I wear to make Alex's cock hard?" not yours but Alex's. I mean hell when was the last time you saw me wearing my hair down?"

"Are you attracted to Alex?"

"Seriously?" I asked feeling incredulous, "Haven't we already had this conversation? You already know I'm attracted to him but I'm married to you."

"Nikki, I love you but I want you to spend this time thinking of Alex like he was your boyfriend."

"You're joking, right? Until a few days ago I couldn't stand him and now you want me to treat him like he's my boyfriend?"

"I don't think it's true that you couldn't stand him," he said standing up before me and running a hand through my hair, "I think subconsciously you enjoyed the attention and the reason you were always going to the gym was because of the guilt your conscious mind put on you." I tried to have some witty comeback but only opened my mouth before snapping it shut, he was making far too many valid points for me to be comfortable with. "I'm not asking you to do anything your subconscious hasn't already considered," he said finally, "and wants to do."

"Fine."

"Fine?" We had long since established that my use of the word fine was anything but.

"Yeah, fine. If my husband isn't going to respect me enough then maybe I do need a boyfriend. You want me to treat him like he's my boyfriend then I will. I'll let you explain to Lewis just what the hell is happening in his office." With that, I grabbed my gym bag and headed back to the gym for the second time today but the first time because I was pissed at Robert.

*

I hope you enjoyed the chapter and please feel free to vote and comment. I appreciate and read every comment submitted.

12