All Comments on 'Husband's Choice Ch. 02'

by chromex

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Good story with multiple possibilities for closure. I give it a five, Be carefull pushing Nikki into the arms of another man. This is not what a loving husband who is dying from an illness would do and it sure wouldn't be a great thought on your death bed to know some dude that you had selected with a big cock was boning your wife! Do us a favor and make it a surprise such as Robert is impotent and wants a family and Alex knocks up Nikki and her and Robert has a kid in his old age!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sci-fi angle?

Don't forget the accident in the physics lab. Maybe I've seen too much sci-fi, but that mention is suspicious and makes me think there's some body swapping, mind tampering (like that weird sex daydream) or something going on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sad

He is not telling her the truth. He starts playing games with her love for him. That makes me sad. And that probably because he is very ill and will be dead soon. So when he is dead and because sex is something different than a relation, she not only lost the man she loves but also her good name.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchromex@chromex
So I came to discover that I incorrectly posted only the second half of Watcher Ch. 3. The correct document has been submitted at this time.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES