All Comments on 'Husband's Nonpromotion'

by luckyhusband5

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
More...

If she took the chance to all the party and the lover's wife to find him with her, so he could be divorced and not promoted, that cheating would have a purpose...But she cheated just for the pleasure to cheat...That showed how selfish she was...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Usual piece of trash by this author.

Find another hobby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Usual great writing by this author.

Keep going with this hobby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
whats lucky about this, oh yes, you got AIDS from a wife that is a pure whore

and you two never kept your genes in the pool, that is you never passed your defective genes down to another person

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Worst shit ever

When you think things cant get worse read lucky husband 5 Gave this crap a #1

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
Yawn

a real pair of losers. Can't speak to the prose but if it is at all autobiographical I can't find and empathy or sympathy for the husband and am totally indifferent to the wife . Not folks that I would like to spend time getting to know better.

Thanks for writing and posting but it's not for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So dave is a real looser

Looses the job and his wife fucks the other guy.

What a way to show love and support, fuck the guy that bet out your husband.

Maybe the boss thought that dave was to weak and sissy to control his home life then he would never be a leader and should ultimately be let go.

Of course susan is there to console him, at lease while the movers are loading her stuff into a moving van.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not a Whore

The wife is not a whore because she did not get anything out of her slutting around. I thought she was planning to compromise Dave and have him step aside so that her husband would get the job. But, no. For her the winner gets the spoils. How will hubby react to his wife giving it to his new boss? Is it logical that the wife would actually do this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

What a pig his wife is and a total pro at making her husband look even worse by blowing his black coworker who he got passed over for and is now his boss. So humiliating and soon all of the guys his new boss is close to will know that not only did he beat him out for the job but he put his wife on her knees and made her blow him and swallow his cum. Than send her back to the party to hang with her hubby, what a ficking shame. She really supports and stands by her man, what a whoer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I don't suppose it's possible she is nothing but a slut....

.....with the morals of an alley cat.

It looks like her "high powered executive doobie puffer" prefers getting stoned to paying attention to his wife.

Well, let's hope they're discreet enough that their long-running affair does not become water-cooler news and then common knowledge. For she has not fucked him, but will. That could become a career-limiting thing for hubby. Reputation in that industry is everything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
to the author

if i was your wife who you say is the love of your life i would get as far away from you as possible your a first rate loser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
confusing

The beginning seemed to confusing and full of contradictions - so much so I stopped reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good only one page.

A cuckold is a husband of an adulteress wife. It is good that the story is only one short page.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
PLease continue this and write at least 2 more pages

it's driving that asshole annony crazy! Gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
One page of drivel

This was just stupid.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 9 years ago
Her 'cherished' Hubby?

Sweetie liked Hubby just enough to allow him to buy her whatever she wanted. She described him as grumpy and as a stoner (which bored her!) He liked hearing about her 'adventures' but she admitted (to We The Readers) that she had numerous adventures that she did not share with him.

Sweetie's ONLY plans vis-a-vis Hubby's new boss were to a) assist Hubby in keeping his job; and, b) check out a hot new future fuck n' suck-buddy. There IS potential in this tired old theme, but it doesn't look like LH5 will milk it fruitfully!

3*

katibkatibabout 9 years ago
Pointless

Yeah, what's the point of this story? Where's any hint of emotion? And, punctuation and grammar need work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Facists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The runners of this site are censors! I have been banned and DENOUNCED by hypocras here for standing up for sexual majority husbands. It is a well known FACT that the best way for a loving NON CUCKOLD marriage is for the husband to be married with a younger girl. THIS IS MORAL AND LEGAL IN MY COUNTRY!!!! But here I am denounced and my views deleted for standing up for these GOOD marriages that are not to cheating sluts! It is the good, Christian thing fir sexual majority husbands, as girls over the age of eighteen are more than 50% sluts! This is a well known fact, and I must say it as anonymous because of censors!

The real Duna, not and imposer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
From Duna

Stupid nickname plagisator. I understand you want to change my ideas to destroy my theorem background with your half thinking sentence. Half my earlier sentences with your half new sentence. Cuckold story fan reader mate if it is too difficult to discuss with the other side and instead of discuss you use the nickname plagiarism? You are pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
to the 'real Duna'

So in other words you're a pedophile? Those countries that have child brides are nothing BUT pedophiles.

As for the story its 1* garbage!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
from duna

I am not a pedophile! Your country are hypocras about this, and it is why I have been censured and banned by hateful cuckold fans like you!!!!!!!! Sexual majority men like me know the truth, and it will not be silenced by censors of this site!!!!!! I am proud to speak the TRUTH on these matters.

Duna

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

No eroticism in this writing style, no sensitivity, no passion, nothing. A story of two people who just have bad sex and no love for each other .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
One more fot the litter basket. Click!

A celebration of perversity, infidelity, and humiliation? No. Not OK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Gave it a 1

Pure trash, isn't it bonnietaylor2? To give a story like this five stars speaks volumes about you, but then you probably didn't even read it. You just read the anon comments, and as usual, made your ridiculous remarks. Loving wives has become nothing but a cum dump for sluts and whining cuckolds. Isn't this fun bonnie?

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicabout 9 years ago
Zero

Why is this here ???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Pure trash,!

You sick pig

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 9 years ago
Give us a continuation...

to show how Shawn gets booted from his new job and her hubby put in the position, all because of the wiles of a loving wife.

SigintSigintabout 8 years ago
"Shawn would be forced to treat my husband well"

And you say you don't get high.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow so you wife's a whore huh?

Poor guy. Don't worry you'll find a loving wife someday.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
No..

..imagination needed to write this but a lot of forbearance needed to finish it. Total crap. Zero stars.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
HATE HATE HATE

I hate no good M/F'n cheaters

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Awful cheating whore story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just another stupid and pathetic excuse for a story. Did you little cucks get off? Did it do it for you? Awful and stupid. Just for the bottom feeders. Ridiculous

katibkatibabout 1 year ago

That was a story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous