Husband's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure you have the right man? My Tommy is at his Friday night card game."

"Mrs. Brooks, I would not be here if I wasn't sure. My PI is watching them at this very moment. I will have photos and video that I will share with you, but I felt you needed to know." I felt terrible when I left her crying and I knew that their affair probably destroyed their marriage, but that's the game Tommy Boy decided to play.

Saturday Morning:

After his breakfast arrived, John sat and poured a cup of the hotel's signature coffee. The aroma was pleasing, and he smiled as he relaxed in his overstuffed bed. All the comfort and good feelings he was enjoying were replaced with repulsion and bitterness as he opened the photos from the PI on his phone. The only good news was that she was home by 1 am and there were no sexual relations that evening.

John's fury rose as he viewed his wife and her betrayal as tears filled his eyes. Watching the video of them kissing, and her lover's hand on her ass, crushed any hope for reconciliation in his mind. He also noticed that she was wearing stockings for her boyfriend and thought back to how she acted when he gave that same gift a few months ago. Her betrayal and disrespect were more than he could handle. He was overcome with humiliation and a feeling of inadequacy, which eventually turned back to anger.

Obviously, Tommy talked Helen into continuing their date after dinner and accompanying him to his favorite dance club. This became her downfall in the marriage, and deep down she knew it was wrong before agreeing to go, but she wanted to have this experience, just this one time.

With tears in his eyes, John felt a sadness he had never experienced before. He cried when his mom died and shed tears for some of his friends that had passed, but this was a soul-gripping pain he had never known existed. As he watched the video for the third time, pausing at the moment Tommy was rubbing her ass and allowing her stockings to be seen, he yelled out to no one, "You will pay for this!" He considered everything and thought to himself, she may not have had sex with the bastard, but what she did was unacceptable, disrespectful, hurtful, and a complete betrayal of our marriage.

Saturday afternoon:

At 2 pm he met Candi at the hotel, and they spent the next two hours getting to know each other. John made it clear what he was looking for, and Candi was the perfect choice for his plan. They were back at his home a little after 4 pm and were in his bed by 5 pm.

Prior to getting into bed, John positioned the note that he had prepared for Helen, which read, "Helen, last night you broke our marriage contract and wedding vows - not to mention my heart. From the moment you broke that contract, I no longer consider us married. Yes, legally we are still together, but the contract is broken and we are now both free to do as we please."

"I plan to take the master bedroom, as this is my home. You are welcome in any of the other rooms in the house but are no longer welcome in my bed. Your clothes and things are in the guest rooms. Please honor my personal space. You got what you wanted, your freedom, and now I have mine. I hope you're happy with your decision and your new life. - Love; your ex-husband, John."

He took off his wedding ring and positioned it over the letter on the entryway door. Holding it up at eye level, he took one of his collector knives and put the blade through the center of the ring, through the letter, and buried it deep into the wooden door. This would be the first thing Helen saw when she came home that evening.

6:10pm

When Helen came home from work, she noticed the knife in the door and was concerned at the sight. Obviously, something like that would send a chill to a normal person. She approached the door slowly, looking around for anything else out of place. When she got closer, she saw the note that was addressed to her with John's wedding ring. Her heart raced, and her tears started flowing as she read the letter. With the ring and letter in her hand, she ran into the house looking for John to tell him she didn't want him to leave her. She called out his name in the dark house as she stood in the hallway sobbing.

The house was quiet except for some sounds coming from the bedroom. She walked up the stairs and listened at the door to the sounds of lovemaking and opened the door in anger to find a young sexy woman riding her husband cowboy style, as her large breasts bounced up and down. She stood in front of the bed in shock, watching this young girl riding her husband's cock in their marital bed. Helen was angry beyond words and screamed at her husband.

"How could you! You Bastard!" she screamed as she ran out of the house and to her car. With anger and tears falling from her eyes, she drove over to her sister Mary's house.

After she got there and was able to stop crying, she explained to Mary how she caught her husband in bed and didn't know where else to go. Her sister tried to console her and calm her down.

"That doesn't sound like John. Of all people, I would never think he would cheat on you. He always showed so much love for you and respected you more than any other man I know. I was always jealous of the attention and affection he gave you. This doesn't sound like him. Did anything else happen? What do you think caused this Helen?"

Crying, she spoke in a low voice. "I don't know. Maybe it's because I went out on a date last night. That's all I can think it could be."

"What do you mean, that you went on a date? With whom?"

"Just a guy from work. It wasn't anything sexual, just dinner and some dancing."

"Sis, let me get this straight. You went out with another guy last night, had dinner, and went dancing while you left your husband alone at home? Do I really have that right?"

"Well, yes, but you're making it sound bad."

"Are you fucking crazy? Do you really think a man like John would be OK with you going out with another guy?"

"I told him it was just a night out and had nothing to do with sex, just to have some fun."

"Holy Shit, you're a dumb slut, and I can't believe you're related to me. Now I totally understand why he has a girl in his bed and, to tell you the truth, I don't blame him."

Sobbing even more now, she held up the note that was on the door and handed it to Mary.

"Oh Helen, you fucked up big time. You may have lost your husband and ended your marriage out of selfishness and stupidity. Look, you can stay here tonight, but you have to go back to him tomorrow and straighten things out. I'll call him later and ask him to let you talk with him tomorrow, but I'm not sure it will make a difference. You need to prepare yourself for the worst, sis. I know my husband would kick me out on my ass for a stunt like that, and John is much more committed than Tom."

Helen spent the night alone in Mary's guest room and cried into the late morning and got very little sleep. Mary texted John and asked him to call her right back. John always liked Mary, knew why she was calling, and returned her call.

"Hi, Mary, what's up?"

"Hello John, my stupid sister is here and explained what she did and the events at your house tonight. I certainly don't blame you, and I have to say that was a fast little revenge you did there."

With a short laugh, he said, "Yep, you know me, Mary. I don't put up with bullshit."

"I know John. Look, I know she fucked up, but she's a wreck and I can't handle her like this. You two need to talk this out tomorrow. I don't know if you're really kicking her out, and I wouldn't blame you, but if she hasn't fucked this guy yet, you might consider trying to work this out. Maybe some counseling, or maybe we get Helen some shock treatment for her defective brain. Anyway, please let her come back and talk tomorrow."

"Mary, of course, she can come back. This is still her home, and I didn't kick her out. She just won't be with me while she's here. I'm not upset or mad any longer. My anger has been replaced with a deep hurt from her betrayal. I'll let her talk, but no promises about the future. Right now, I hate this woman as much as I love her. The pain is in control of my feelings and emotions at this moment. It would take a miracle for me to want her back, but you know that already. You're the smart one in the family."

"God, I can't believe my sister thought you would be OK with her going out with some other guy. What an idiot. Be patient, and just know she loves you. Hopefully, she didn't go too far with the idiot she was with."

"Bye Mary, send her home whenever she wants."

"Bye John, you're my favorite, you know."

"I know, love you. Bye Mary."

Sunday noon:

I came back from the gym to find Helen's car in the driveway and her sitting at the kitchen table.

She tried to put on a smile and said, "You know we're not getting a divorce. We can work this out because we love each other."

I kept silent, got a cup of coffee, and sat across from Helen, who was nervously rubbing her hands together on her lap. I took a few sips and then looked up at her and I finally broke the silence.

"That's fine with me, Helen. Divorce or no divorce, it makes no difference to me anymore, because once you broke our marriage contract, the marriage was over. I don't consider us as a couple any longer, and you are free to date and be with whomever you like, same as me. The only things that will change is you will not sleep in my bed, and we will not be together sexually. That ended the night you went out with your boyfriend."

"John, he's not my boyfriend and nothing happened."

"Helen, you went out on a date with a man other than your husband. You dressed like a slut, went to dinner, held hands, let him rub your ass and tits, kissed him, and spent our time together with him. You see, that's the problem. To you, what you did was nothing, but to me, it was everything. It's what ended our marriage! So, you win, no divorce if that's what you want."

"No, I don't want a divorce. Give us time and I'll be back in your bed. Now, are you done fucking the little slut you were with? I will not put up with that!"

I started laughing loudly and said, "Now that's funny. You broke our marriage contract, not me. You gave me up the minute you accepted a date with your boyfriend. You set me free the moment you got in his car and left your marriage behind. I have no intention of stopping my time with Candi. She's young, sexy, pretty, and fun. Her pussy is tight, and she's an amazing lover. To be honest, it was by far the best sex I've ever had! We did things you never offered to me and now I know what I've been missing. Why in the world would I give that up?"

"I'm not sure you know this yet Helen but, last night while you were out with your boyfriend, I paid a visit to his lovely wife, Stella. Did you know they have 3 beautiful children? Never mind, I'm sure you didn't even give that a thought while you were out with your lover boy. Anyway, she told me some interesting things about Mr. Nice guy. Did you know that you are the third woman that Stella has caught him with in the last year? She also told me that Jessica Wilson, from your office, was the last married wife he cheated with, and caused her divorce. Your Tommy Boy has quite the history, but Stella told me she's done. She said that she finally realized that once a cheater, always a cheater. I guess you're in that category now as well. I'm thinking you could have found a better lover to cheat on me with, but I'm not a cheater and wouldn't know. It looks like you and Tommy Boy succeeded in breaking up 2 families with 5 children, nice work."

That shocked her, and I could see how she realized that the guy she decided to risk her marriage with was just another sleazy guy looking for sex. She was angry at herself for her stupidity, and hearing that Tommy had broken up other families had horrified her. She had so anger inside that she lost control and yelled at her husband.

"John, he's not my boyfriend and you have to stop saying that! I can't believe you went to her house and told her that he was cheating on her. My god, it was just dinner. You really are cruel and hurtful. And what about you? Being with another woman in my home is unforgivable. That has to stop!"

"It was just a dinner? Did you forget about the dirty dancing, kissing, and fondling at the club? I promised Stella a copy of all the photos and videos which she can use when Tommy tries to explain that it was just dinner like you did to me. I realize that in your mind that's not cheating, but to the rest of the normal world, that is exactly the definition of cheating. Giving yourself to someone outside your marriage is a betrayal! When will you get that through your thick skull? So you think I'm cruel and hurtful? I'm curious, how do you define what you did - loving and caring? No, I'll not give up my time with Candi, and if you can't accept that, you don't have to be here."

"No John! I want you to stop seeing her and be with me. I won't see anybody else. I promise."

"You promise? Oh, you promise. I see. That's funny. You promised to be my wife, forsaking all others, and that promise got blown out of the water, didn't it? So Helen, the way I see it is if you don't like the arrangement, you are free to leave or divorce. Maybe you can go move in with your lover because he will need a new place to live too. The way I see it, you two deserve each other. Well, you can stay here, or maybe you can move in with your sister, Mary. I'm sure she would just love to have you live there, you would be a great role model for her girls."

"John, are you going to stop seeing that tramp? Don't you love me? Don't you want to get back together and be with me?"

"Helen, it's way too late for that. The moment you told me you wanted to be with another man, you killed me. Do I love you? I'm full of love but low on trust. I'm not sure if I can ever trust and love someone that can throw me away so easily. No real man would ever allow his wife to be with another man, but you went and did just that. You announced to me that you wanted to be with a man outside our marriage and that you were going to do it no matter what I said."

"Now that you opened our marriage, you will have to live with my desires as well. And right now, I desire to be with Candi, a young sexy girl that does things for me that I never even dreamed of. I guess seeing me happy with another woman doesn't feel too good, does it? Well, now you know some of my pain, and now you're going to reap what you sowed. Payback is a bitch, but too fucking bad!"

"Furthermore, as far as divorce goes, that's up to you. We can stay together as roommates and see where things go, or you can just give me the go-ahead and I'll have divorce papers ready in a week. Your call sweetheart, makes no difference to me," I said with an authoritative tone. She knew how serious I was and wasn't about to challenge me at that moment.

For the next month, I brought Candi home and into my bed every weekend. We fucked several times a day, and it was spectacular. Her shaved pussy was pure heaven, and she made me feel good and helped me re-establish the confidence that Helen's betrayal caused me to lose.

Helen hated the weekends and begged me to stop seeing Candi, but I continued the fun. Helen left as soon as Candi and I got home Saturday night, and she didn't come back until Candi had left. I made an agreement with Helen to send her a text after Candi left. I had to admit I was enjoying the sex as well at the pain Helen was feeling, but there was some guilt sneaking back into my soul.

The following week, after realizing that it was just sex with Candi, albeit great sex, I realized there was no real intimacy, and the money I was paying was getting a little too expensive. After Helen came back on Sunday night, I announced that I wasn't seeing Candi for a while, and said I was going to look for another girl to be with. Helen begged me to take her back and to stop going out with other women. She said she knows she made a mistake and doesn't want anyone else but me in her life.

"John, you punished me enough. Every week I had to see this girl come into my home and be with the only man I love. The pain is too great, and I can't stand to watch you with another woman. Please give me a chance. I know I can't compete with a girl like that, but I can give you love and things nobody else can."

Her comment took aback me. "Love? Do you even know what that is, Helen? Love isn't turning your back on your spouse to announce you're going to date, other men. No, I don't think you know what love really is, and therefore, there is no way to give something you don't' have. But I'll tell you what I will do. I won't date anyone until we get some couples' counseling. If we can figure things out, then maybe we can have a future together."

She jumped off the couch and hugged me and kissed every part of my face and finally my lips.

"Oh, thank you, baby. I promise I'll make this up to you."

"Not so fast. I'm not forgiving you for what you've done. I'm just giving us one last chance before I dump your cheating ass."

"John, don't talk like that. You love me, and I know we will always be together. Can I sleep with you tonight, please?" she said, kissing me.

"No, not yet. I still see the images of you with that guy in my head. The image of you kissing another man and letting him touch parts of you, which were rightfully mine, still haunts me every minute of the day. I'm beyond angry at you for recklessly hurting me and throwing our marriage away. You're extremely fortunate our kids don't know about this or I wonder what would think of their slut mother. You can tell I'm still angry at what you've done. Let's go slow and see how it goes with counseling."

I made the appointment with Doctor Madison for that Tuesday and started the fun journey of reliving the event, the pain, and the agony twice a week for the next three months. It was the same therapy crap you've read in every other story, and just as painful. I had to relive the affair and then listen to all the psycho-babble for hours on end. Life would have been so much easier if only she had just remained faithful to our vows, but I guess that was too much to ask for.

After 3 months of counseling twice a week, we worked it out. Helen saw how much pain and hurt she had caused, and she understood my reaction. She complained that my revenge fuck was much worse, but I explained that she broke our contract, and gave me my freedom the moment she accepted a date with another man. Eventually, she understood but still wasn't happy. The counselor, however, gave me a great deal of grief for my revenge, but I really didn't give a shit. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

I took her back with a Postnuptial Agreement, where she gives up everything for any extra-marital affair. She agreed to a GPS tracker on her phone, access to her email and text messages, and full honesty with no obfuscation. I explained that there would be a zero-tolerance policy in our home and would kick her out for any type of infidelity, emotional or physical. She told me she never even allows another man to flirt with her again, and she would forever remain faithful. I listed but kept hearing Stella's words--Once a cheater, always a cheater.

A year later, we were back to where things were before her escapade, but now I kept a much closer eye on my spouse knowing that this could happen again. Her sister Mary and I worked together to make sure Helen didn't lose her way again.

Tommy's divorce was expensive. His wife kicked him out, got the house, child support for three children, and alimony. Tommy was now living in a studio apartment with no extra money after he paid for his infidelity. Ironically, Tommy lost everything for dinner, a few dances, some grab-ass, and a few kisses. What a schmuck.