Husband's Revenge

Story Info
Brain Dead wife tries to destroy marriage. Revenge and BTB.
7.9k words
4.26
172.3k
155
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CindyTV
CindyTV
1,942 Followers

This is another revenge story about a brain-dead cheating wife with reconciliation. I added a mild BTB ending for some closure. For the blood-thirsty BTB lovers, this story is tame, however, I'm working on a chilling story I know you will enjoy - coming soon. In the meantime, enjoy this little drama. -- Cindy

--- Special Thanks to Mike0422 for editing and some great ideas for the story

Thursday Evening:

After 20 years of marriage, the 39-year-old sexy mother of my two girls and the love of my life announced to me she was going on a date with a friend from work tomorrow night.

Helen and I were teenagers when we married. We were dating for less than a year when she became pregnant with my baby girl. We were madly in love and got married and welcomed Christy into the world seven months later.

We've had a wonderful marriage, full of love and two beautiful children who both love their parents. I started my own landscaping business that flourished into a multimillion-dollar business, which allowed us to live a wonderful, fulfilling life. In a million years, I would never have expected a speech like that from my wife.

It hit me like a ton of bricks as I sat on the couch with a glass of scotch as she explained that since the kids have gone off to universities, she's been depressed and unhappy. In my eyes, we had the perfect marriage, and this news hit me hard.

Helen explained that Tommy from accounting has been a close friend and has been helping her through her depression, which was news to me. That was odd, because she had said nothing about being depressed or even being upset. The thought of my wife allowing another man to help her with her feelings was painful, but hearing that she wanted to be with him mentally killed me.

It turns out that Tommy Boy is married with three little girls and portrays himself as some sort of counselor when, in fact, he is just a predator, ready to strike at any unsuspecting victim. Sexy married women are an easy target for Tommy, as he knows they are vulnerable, with no strings attached.

"John, I can't do this behind your back and I hope you understand, but I just need to do this, for me. I know it sounds selfish, but give me this one night to see how it goes."

Of course, I was enraged, and I wanted to scream, but I knew my wife and I knew that this was going to happen. Once she decided to do something, there was no way back......

When she finished her announcement, I sat there expressionless, just staring at her as she nervously sat across from me, alone, on the love seat. The silence was deafening as I refused to allow myself to speak. Instead, I calmly finished my scotch, stood, and started to leave the room.

"John, don't ignore me! Stop your pouting and childish behavior. This is happening, and I needed to tell you before I did anything. I would never cheat on you, and I need you to know everything that happens. We've always been honest with each other and I will never lie to you, baby."

I stood there looking at this woman with what must have been the look of death because I watched her put her knees to her chest and curl up into a ball as I looked back at her. Silently I went up to our bedroom and packed two days' worth of clothes and toiletries and then again, without a word, walked past Helen and out to my car in the garage. She followed, crying out as I walked past her.

"Please John, don't go. Everything will be OK, it's just one date, that's all, and it will be all over. Just one night, surely you can give me that after 20 years."

I shook my head as I drove off, not believing what she was spewing out. I checked into the Ritz Carlton that Thursday evening. Yes, the Ritz Carlton, $400 a night, and I didn't give a shit. If I was going to be in pain, I was going to at least enjoy my accommodations.

The calls and texts started immediately and after sending one text back, I blocked her number. I simply texted I would not be in contact with her until I came back home on Saturday after her betrayal. I'm sure those words cut her deeply.

The next day at work, I had my secretary block any calls from my wife and told security not to let her in the building. I had already put a plan into action and I would not allow it to alter.

I'm John Casey and a man of action. At work and with my friends, I'm known as the man in charge, the guy to get things done. People know I do what I say and look up to me for leadership. At home, I'd become the docile, laid-back guy, eager to please and get away from my macho alter ego. It's worked for the last 20 years; however, it seems I've miscalculated the effect. In hindsight, I should have been more demanding and unflappable in my home life, but I loved my wife and made her the queen. I remember reading once and chuckled at the quote, but I'm not laughing now - Treat her like a queen and she will treat you like a servant. Those words became my reality, but I would not let that happen.

Friday morning, I called my brother, who is a detective in Miami, and asked him for some help. I explained what I needed, and he dialed in one of his associates, Peter Clift, a Private Investigator.

"Peter, this is Sargent Davis. How are you, my friend? Listen, we are on the phone with my brother and he needs your help tonight. I'm calling in a favor and need you to have one of your men follow his wife tonight. Yes, tonight. We need to see who she is with and get me as much information as you can on this guy by Saturday morning. I want you to run his plates and get me his home address and phone number, and text it to me tonight. We would like some photos of the couple, you know what we need. That can come over tomorrow, but tonight we just want the info on this man."

"Davis, this is short notice, but I owe you big time, so I'll do it. You want the Perp's phone and address tonight as soon as possible, and the rest of the photos and things we dig up tomorrow. What are you giving me to work with?"

"Yes, that's what we need for now. I'll send over the wife's address, what time she's leaving along with the first name of her date. I'm told he works with her at Brokers Unlimited, and his name is Tommy, so this shouldn't be too hard for you, my friend. His wife gets home at 5 pm, but we don't know what time the date starts, so you'll need a man outside the house before 5 pm to follow the wife when he picks her up."

"That's all we need. Send me the wife's address and I will take care of this for you, my friend."

John listened with great focus to the conversation and smiled as his brother disconnected. His plan was coming together, and he was going to shock his unsuspecting cheating wife.

John's plan called for immediate action as time was of the essence, so during the cheating couple's dinner, John was also going to visit Tommy Boy's wife and explain what was happening and where their spouses were at that moment.

The next call was to one of his long-time friends, Joe, and asked him for the number to the escort service he used. Joe had a bitter divorce and was never getting married again. He took care of his sexual needs with escorts and now John finally understood why. No cheating, just sex, and probably much less expensive than having a cheating wife.

The call went well, and he was able to arrange an overnight date with a young, sexy blonde. He offered an additional 1,000 dollar tip, because of the unusual circumstances. John explained he was looking for the Girlfriend Experience and that he was going through a breakup. (The Girlfriend Experience is an up-charge, where the girl treats you like she's your loving girlfriend from the moment you meet. (Loving, sexy, and satisfying.) He explained there would not be any trouble, but the girl should understand the situation in case the wife shows up. He explained that if that happened; she was also not to disclose that she was a paid escort, but a girl he met last night.

John knew his wife would show up and see them in bed together. If she wanted a date with another man, he was going to give her back the same treatment with some extra flair. They were to meet at his hotel for a drink and get to know each other before the fun started, and then his plan would go into action.

Being in Real Estate, Helen had an open house every Saturday and never got home before 6 pm. It was one of her busiest days, and this Saturday would not be any different.

Going back to Thursday evening when Helen made her declaration of independence...

After he left, she sat on the couch thinking about their conversation as she spoke angrily to an empty room, "I can't believe he acted so childish. The way he walked out without saying a word, what a jerk."

Helen tried to call John and text him and became more aggravated because he wasn't responding until that one text message arrived. The one text message that mentioned betrayal made her cringe and rethink her plans.

When she considered the date as just a fun night out and not cheating, she put the thoughts of betrayal out of her head. She thought to herself, 'It's just one night of some fun. John will just have to get over it, and we'll be back to normal. He's overreacting, but he will forgive me and I'll make it up to him tomorrow night. He can't refuse my pussy and I know exactly how to make him get over this.

Friday night, she came home to an empty house and considered her plans one more time. Should she go out with Tommy or cancel and call John to come back? She was looking forward to a fun night out and knew she would go through with her plans.

She took a warm bath, shaved her legs, put on her best-scented lotion, and sat at the makeup table, turning her pretty face into a sultry woman. She saw the sexy girl looking back in the mirror and smiled as she finished styling her long hair.

Then she removed the tags from the short sexy dress and hung on the mirror. She slid on the stockings she had never worn for John and attached them to the new garter belt she had purchased at Nordstrom's earlier that day. As she attached the stockings and gently touched them, she remembered all the times John had asked her to dress sexy. She felt a sharp pang of guilt when she thought back to Valentine's Day when John brought home a sexy lingerie set from Victoria's Secrets, and how she acted. She could still see the pain in his face when she asked him if he thought she was a slut, and that she wouldn't wear those types of things. She hadn't moved for over a minute as she considered how she purchased her own pair of slutty stockings and garters, which she was about to wear them for another man. This gave her pause, and for the first time, she considered breaking her date and calling things off. She can still hear John's conversation accusing her of betrayal.

It didn't take too long for her to get over her guilt about giving something to her date, that she never gave to John. She stepped into the silky dress, zipped it up, and was happy with her decision not to wear a bra. The result was amazing. She stood in front of the full-length mirror looking at her long legs in the black nylons and high heels, her large breast swaying under the dress as her pert nipples poked out from the thin material.

"Oh my, I look like a little slut, but it's so much fun. I can't wait to see Tommy's face when he sees me, but I'll have to clarify that there is no sex tonight, just dinner and dancing." She tried to convince herself that it was just a date and nothing else, but deep down she knew she had desires she had to control.

The excitement of going out on a date with Tommy was all she had thought about for the last month, and it was going to happen tonight. She was going to have fun, despite her husband's childish behavior. Helen knew John would understand and let her have her fun because he always let her have her way. She loved him for that.

That's when the final phone call from John came in. John decided to give Helen one more chance to stop this runaway train and save their marriage. It was hard for John to swallow his pride and make this call but his love for Helen was still deep, and he would take her back if she would stop this from happening. He planned to give away his dignity, humiliate himself, and beg her to rethink this and not go out on that date.

Helen felt nervous and guilty as she saw that John was calling. She saw how sexy she looked in the mirror and knew that her thoughts were less than honorable but really needed to hear from John and make him understand and accept her decision.

"John, thank you for calling me. I miss you so much and I love you. When are you coming, home baby?"

"Hello Helen, I love you too and that's why I decided to call you. I miss you so much and my heart is breaking because of what you said you wanted to do. I'm begging you to not go out on this date. Please, just stay home and I'll come over and do whatever you want. I swear I'll make you happy and be the man you need me to be. If it's something I'm not doing, I can fix things and I just want to be with you. Can you please call this date off for us and save our marriage? Please, Helen?"

She heard his voice breaking and felt bad for John. It sounded weak and pathetic. Her big strong man was crying and begging her to stop, which gave her an unwarranted feeling of power. She knew he loved her and that John would forgive her as long as he understood her feelings. Their history together, along with their children and his love, was too strong, and she knew they would be together forever.

"Oh John, I love you so much and I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together. I need to do this tonight, and it has nothing to do with our love for each other. This is just one night for me to get out and do something foolish. Please understand and give me this one time and I promise I'll be yours again forever. I know you're hurting and I'm sorry for that but, you're making much more out of this than what it really is. I am just having dinner and some drinks with a friend, that's all. Nothing is going to happen and I'll be home tonight and yours forever. I know you will understand this when it's all over. Tomorrow we will talk and you can reclaim me as your wife. I love you John but I have to go," she said with tears in her eyes. She wanted to get off the phone but heard her husband pleading as she ended the call.

She wiped her eyes being careful not to ruin her makeup and looked at herself in the mirror and spoke to her reflection, "I'm sure he thinks I being a bitch about this but John, I'm sorry I have to do this for me. Please don't be mad." She fixed her hair, touched up her lipstick, sprayed on her perfume, and tried to get John out of her mind.

Back in his hotel room, John heard the call end and just stared at his phone. John wiped his eyes and felt the anger again build inside. He had just begged and pleaded with his wife not to go on this date and she basically told him it was happening and that tomorrow all will be good and be an understanding husband. A feeling of grief overwhelmed him as he realized at that moment that he had lost her, the only woman he had loved and been with for the last 20 years.

Peter, the PI, was in his white van across the street from their home just before 5 pm and watched Helen pull into the garage. An hour later, he watched as a car pulled into the driveway. Peter took the license plate, made some calls, and ten minutes later, he was sending Davis and John the info he requested. The home phone number and address arrived in both Davis and John's phones before the couple even left for their date.

When Tommy came into the house, he saw the sadness in Helen's eyes. He realized that she was having a moment of insecurity and guilt. He's seen it all before. The wife suddenly realizes that she's doing something outside the marriage and reconsiders her plans. He knew he had to act quickly and knew exactly what to say.

"Helen, what's wrong? You look so sad."

"Tommy, maybe we shouldn't do this. I've been thinking about John and how he asked me not to go out with you. I'm feeling so guilty and like I've already betrayed him," she said, with a tear falling down her face.

Tommy rushed over to the couch and held her and used his experience to solve her problems. It took about an hour but he was a ladies' man and understood women's feelings and thought processes. He was going to use his skills to manipulate her into changing her mind. He loved a challenge.

"It's OK Helen, we don't have to do this, and I totally understand. You've never been able to go out with anyone by yourself, even to dinner or a movie, he just doesn't understand we are just friends. Guys like him want to protect their wives from predators, but if he only knew how I care for you as a friend, I bet he wouldn't mind. I have to be honest. I'm disappointed that we can't be together tonight, but I understand. I was really looking forward to your company and I've really wanted to try out that new restaurant. Hey, I've got an idea! Why don't we just have a nice dinner and then I'll bring you home. Surely, he wouldn't be upset with you having dinner with a friend?" His easy-going attitude convinced Helen that dinner would be OK and besides, she was all dressed and deep down wanted this, anyway.

At 7 pm Peter watched the couple pull away and head for a downtown restaurant and reported where they ended up, to Davis and John. He continued to keep them updated all evening. The photos were easy to take and Peter spent the next four hours taking photos of the two at dinner, holding hands, entering the dance club, dancing together, kissing, and acting like a loving couple. He also took a few videos of them slow dancing while Tommy rubbed her ass, fondled her breast, and kissed her on the dance floor. Peter sent all the photos and videos over before sunrise the next morning.

At precisely 8 pm, John called Helen's dad, Brian. They had been close friends and golf buddies for years and gave him the bad news.

"Hello Brian, it's John."

"Hi John, are we still on for golf on Sunday?"

"I'm not sure, but I have some bad news. Right now, your daughter is out on a date with a man from work. I thought everything was OK in our relationship, but she explained she needed more, and was going out with this guy. You know I love you and Maggie, but I will not put up with this, and I consider our marriage over. She broke our marriage contract, and I will not forgive her for this betrayal. I just want you to know the reason for the events that will take place. I'm sorry it has to end this way."

"John, are you telling me she is going to go out with another guy? Are you sure? That doesn't sound like my girl."

"Brian, I have a PI watching them right now at dinner. She is out with the bastard as we speak. She is betraying me, our marriage, and our children at this very moment. I'm sorry, this is difficult for me, but I respect you and wanted you to know the truth."

"John, I'm so sorry. Please don't do anything crazy. I know she loves you, and maybe you two can work this out."

"Sorry Brian, I'm done. Call you soon. Let's reschedule for next Sunday. This is shaping up to be a terrible weekend."

With the cheater's address from the PI, John drove the twenty minutes over to Tommy's home to meet with Stella, his wife. She looked confused when John asked her if she was Mrs. Brooks, Tommy's wife.

The thirty-something mother of 3 opened the door in a pair of tight jeans and a lace top that displayed a wonderful pair of breasts. John forced himself to look in her eyes after she opened the door and to avoid any embarrassment.

"Are you Mrs. Brooks, Tommy's wife?

"Yes, is he OK?"

"Oh, he's in excellent hands, trust me. He works with my wife. May I come in for a moment?"

They sat in the living room as John delivered the news.

"Mrs. Brooks, I am sorry to tell you this, but at this very moment, your loving husband Tommy and my future ex-wife are out on a date. Yes, my lovely wife explained to me just yesterday that she needed to spread her wings, and that your wonderful husband has been so nice to her that she wanted to repay him for his kindness."

CindyTV
CindyTV
1,942 Followers