Husband's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen was mortified when she learned about Tommy's previous affairs and how he caused Jennifer's divorce. When she learned that Tommy had cheated on his wife and family with several other women, she realized how her stupidity almost ruined her life and the love from her family. She would never make that mistake again and was committed to proving her love to John and the children. True to her word, she remained faithful. As hard as she tried, she could not get the sight of that young girl riding her husband's cock, and would never give him a chance to do that again. He belonged to her, after all.

Too bad for Tommy Boy, but cheating with a married woman can be an expensive hobby. It can be painful as well if he had picked the wrong husband. He was fortunate that John wasn't that man, but had he followed through and fucked his wife...well, things would have had a very different ending.

The funny thing about the unwilling cuckolds is that they never forget, and eventually get revenge. One night two years after he divorced his wife, Jennifer, from Helen's office, Douglas the unwilling cuckold, was in the pubs parking lot when Tommy was about to enter his car. About an hour later, another patron from the pub, found Tommy Boy face down, unconscious on the pavement with two broken arms a broken rib, and punctured testicles. Time would tell if Tommy Boy ever learned his lesson.

A wise man once said: NOT ONE SCAR ON MY HEART CAME FROM AN ENEMY. THEY CAME FROM PEOPLE WHO SAID THEY "LOVED ME."