All Comments on 'Husband's Revenge Ch. 04'

by Headhuntertales

Sort by:
  • 212 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the worst on this site.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Meh

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

When he had the evidence of her infidelity he should have should fuck her up and divorced her and sued her passed lovers for child support and fucked up there lives also.

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

Man! Was I off base about the ending. He didn’t burn the bitch, he deep-fried her.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny10 months ago

Yeah , I never vibed with the "get her raped plan" but whatevs. But why late Bates go? After you got him to do what you wanted then you got her sent to jail, then go ahead and drop the bomb on his life too, he has no way to get back at you.

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

Talk about over the top revenge. The husband set her up as a crack whore and then blamed her when she was arrrested. He is one fucked up dude.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Stupid! What reproductions or consequences did she face? Like he said she's a whore slut, so the cowardly wimp gave her what she wanted. In the end what she spends a couple days in jail, no proof she was hooken this time so she'll be facing mabee a breach and possession charge on top of the charges from three days prior, weigh that against not having a record, her facade of being soccer mom, add tears and a claimed mid-life crisis and she'll walk with a slap on the wrist. So in the end no lessons learned maybe the sick shit a husband would do if he thought like a woman.

berjunmiesterberjunmiester6 months ago

Abit misogynist, why let the rest of the cheaters go?

I dont like cheaters but the rape, drugging and jail was too much.

Brilliant piece though.

Shouts out to the author.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

" I decided to continue to be the best Dad I could." Good luck to you when your sons become drug addicts or sadist like you. You can only thank yourself for creating them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman5 months ago

sorry, don't like the use of drugs. don't like violence unless a husband is confronting the snake, other guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This whole series is disgusting. In you sadistic rant you conviently missed one important issue, the children and the effect on them. What happens when they find out. Does the MC even care about them, I think not. Does he care for the son that is jot his or just dump him. How this is written I go with dump. He is a loathsome character. I can see why ypu havent posted anything since 2006 as this is the bile you purport to be literature. What a joke.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous