All Comments on 'Husband's Revenge Ch. 04'

by Headhuntertales

Sort by:
  • 212 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This whole series is disgusting. In you sadistic rant you conviently missed one important issue, the children and the effect on them. What happens when they find out. Does the MC even care about them, I think not. Does he care for the son that is jot his or just dump him. How this is written I go with dump. He is a loathsome character. I can see why ypu havent posted anything since 2006 as this is the bile you purport to be literature. What a joke.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman5 months ago

sorry, don't like the use of drugs. don't like violence unless a husband is confronting the snake, other guy.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

" I decided to continue to be the best Dad I could." Good luck to you when your sons become drug addicts or sadist like you. You can only thank yourself for creating them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

berjunmiesterberjunmiester6 months ago

Abit misogynist, why let the rest of the cheaters go?

I dont like cheaters but the rape, drugging and jail was too much.

Brilliant piece though.

Shouts out to the author.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Stupid! What reproductions or consequences did she face? Like he said she's a whore slut, so the cowardly wimp gave her what she wanted. In the end what she spends a couple days in jail, no proof she was hooken this time so she'll be facing mabee a breach and possession charge on top of the charges from three days prior, weigh that against not having a record, her facade of being soccer mom, add tears and a claimed mid-life crisis and she'll walk with a slap on the wrist. So in the end no lessons learned maybe the sick shit a husband would do if he thought like a woman.

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

Talk about over the top revenge. The husband set her up as a crack whore and then blamed her when she was arrrested. He is one fucked up dude.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny10 months ago

Yeah , I never vibed with the "get her raped plan" but whatevs. But why late Bates go? After you got him to do what you wanted then you got her sent to jail, then go ahead and drop the bomb on his life too, he has no way to get back at you.

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

Man! Was I off base about the ending. He didn’t burn the bitch, he deep-fried her.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

When he had the evidence of her infidelity he should have should fuck her up and divorced her and sued her passed lovers for child support and fucked up there lives also.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Meh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the worst on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Look, sluts slut…….that’s just what they do….some more than others…….R. H.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

All this did was make the husband look bad. The only reason she was in jail, or was a crack whore, was him. He's as big a dirt bag as her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, that last chapter was too short and lacked everything. This is one time that I have to give a 1 star rating. If I could give it a zero or less I would. If the deal was to get a rise out of this reader, well you got it. I hope that his sons disown him for humiliating them in the whole school. I hope he dies a miserable old man knowing that he destroyed friends and family. Nothing really happens to Bates because it takes two to tango.

redboat7redboat7about 1 year ago

Great Story!! Loved all 4 chapters..

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 1 year ago

I think your next story should be about your life and its relationships. Somewhere along the lines you have suffered a serious hurt or breakdown. Get some help. Especially the last chapter...

BAnde53507BAnde53507over 1 year ago

Headhuntertales, you could not have written a poorer story if you’d tried. Your attempt to be shocking and scandalous failed miserably. While the premise held merit and the first chapter showed some promise, the subsequent chapters descended into…well crap, for want of a better word. The use of racial slurs and stereotypes showed you hit rock bottom, and then dug in. You should withdraw this particular story from Lit. It’s bad enough to be offensive.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

This sort of revenge story is just a token effort to get some mild approval by a ridiculously bad cuck writer. I cannot even find words th is is so stupid. Another effort from this joke of a writer has one of the highest negative comment ratios to be found. You need to go through page after page after page to find even a single favorable comment. Total drivel.

NickCaveNickCaveover 1 year ago

...and the Literotica Letdown strikes again. Yes. This is a ridiculously over-the-top story of revenge. What happened in this tale is what every single one of us wishes would happen to our cheating spouses when we finally find out but aren't stupid enough to actually do this shit. You will NOT get away with it.

On to the Literotica Letdown. Three chapters of wildly entertaining revenge. Lots of dialogue, which I like, and very descriptive which I also like. Then chapter 4 comes along and ruins it. Was there some deadline you were trying to meet? You just blew right through what should have been the best part. How about you tell us how the kids reacted - hopefully further destroying their whore of a mother? How about the slut wife's parents? Oh, there could have been some great dialogue there. For all we know, she received a ridiculously reduced sentence - just time served and probation. Maybe a few years in prison instead? Tell us!!

The husband doesn't necessarily need to meet Playboy's Playmate of the Year and fall in love. How about just a nice woman who has been burned before as well and they fall deeply in love? When the slut's prison time is up where does she go? Her parents had a change of heart and allowed her to stay with them and their house while trying to get her shit together. Her hair is braided by the hood rats in prison that she was forced to associate with for her own protection and she has neck tattoos or a couple of tats on her hand(s) and looks like an entirely different person.

Give us something...anything that isn't just less than one full page of trying to wrap it up as fast as possible. That's what it seems like a lot of times.

Otherwise, it was a silly, fun story. Thanks! 4 stars

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Second time around, still loving it still 5/5, a classic btb

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the stupidest revenge story. Way over the top,totally unbelieveable. The writing was poor,like a high school students attempt at story telling.I will proceed to your net story to see if this one was a mistake...1 star for your attempt at story telling.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestabout 2 years ago

As revenge stories go this was rather unimaginative as well as unfulfilling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yes, people in crack houses do call them crack houses!

I recall once in Louisville, a half block from a 4 star restaurant/apartment building where I temporarily resided, I strode to the place about 3:00am, smartly having my 9mm tucked into my trousers and taunted those inside to get out of my neighborhood. A strident black bitch came out to excoriate me for bringing attention to “her crack house, the neighborhood crack house!”

Two days later, through my testimony and recorded evidence, the place was shut down. I was disappointed that the police did not thank me or acknowledge my assistance.

Life goes on…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a lot of shit.

Kept piling it higher and higher.

She cheated he found out and originally ignored. Then finds all the evidence of years of cheating and just burns her.

Takes two to tango.

Film. How long to traced back to all.

BTB understand but not setting others free and setting yourself up for fall

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What's with all the negative comments from cuckolds and closeted gay guys. Must be a bunchnof them would be happy to have a slut for a wife. And be happy of 24 years of sloppy seconds. And raising other men's children. He should have just accepted it and kept things civil after finding out everything?

Uhhhh...no. He treated her as the whore she was. She proved she was a whore over and over.

Maybe a little extreme? But c'mon...it's really not that unbelievable to slip her some Ryhypnol and then start her on down the road of being a wanton slut. Since...well...she IS a wanton slut. And has been her entire married life.

And...if your extreme love turns to hatred hatred...it isn't that unbelievable that he'd get her hooked on drugs and take her to a crack house. And have her framed for drugs and prostitution.

I mean...that's better than murdering her...which happens all the time in reaction to finding a spouse is a cheater.

Not the best story I ever read here. But not horrible either.

No sympathy for cheating cunts. And if the cheated spouse can get payback? Even things up? So be it. Fuck this cheating bitch character.

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 2 years ago

Do people in crack houses CALL them crack houses?

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

0 stars - worst story EVER - PLEASE STOP WRITING

AbctoyAbctoyover 2 years ago

I just read the story for the second time realizing I already read it. Still didn't care for it.

AbctoyAbctoyover 2 years ago

This is over the top for this type of story. Sorry I read it the 1st time. No real story just blabbering. I saw a negative comment about Saddletramp. He writes stories not the bland stories over and over. This is trash.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Nuclear BTB, Vandemonium1 would be proud of this nonsense of a story, it is more of a fantasy than most of Saddletramp's wildest dreams.

Total insanity without any sense.

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 2 years ago

Stupid ending to a stupid series.

Kimmy97Kimmy97over 2 years ago

I wanted more, I wanted the wife's back story and why she cheated in the first place. I wanted all her lovers lifes to be destroyed. I wanted DNA tests on the boys.

But I also worry that destroying her life so completely, no friends, no family, although her parents weren't mentioned, she has absolutely no support, and that would push her to suicide. And that would not be satisfying enough. I would need a complete mental breakdown, and commitment to a mental institution. Where maybe the final scene is her so lost in her own mind, so consumed with guilt, despair, lost, hopelessness, that she doesn't even get any pleasure from sex anymore. As she staring at the ceiling in a coma like state. Replaying memories of her once happy family's life. Birthdays, anniversaries, romantic evenings,

holding her babies, and all the rest of her joyful memories of her family. As she lays on her bunk, as 6 overweight, disgusting, orderlies take turns using her non responsive body.

That's how I would have ended it.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 2 years ago

that's your ending? seriously?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Terrible racist drivel.

ctdansctdansalmost 3 years ago

would love the back story. And were they his kids or not?

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60almost 3 years ago

This Bullshit story is full of stereotypes, and not good ones at all!

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Reading again, this remains the worst of this author’s three story series. He had a good one, an ok one, and this racist piece of shit. Nothing degrades a LW like being with a dark dildo or three. Then she ends up as a bitch for Big Shanequa. There are better ways to BTB.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

you mean don't make Big Margret mad.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Now that’s a great BTB

5/5

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 3 years ago

Hell of a story, and I'm sure the RAAC cuck boys got their thongs in a bunch over this one. That is if they had the stones to read it. Justice was served ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

When the police arrested her the first time, for drugs, she was out of it. Why didn't they give her a drug test at that point? And find rohypnol? Just curious.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

I agree with Treymon. We never found out why she behaved the way she did. Did she ever love her husband? Were the kids his? A final chapter written from the cheaters perspective would have been good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Revenge is better than Divorce

Revenge is much better than divorce any day of the week. The wife betrayed and cheated on him for more than 24 years as well as gave him the bastard child of one of her lovers to raise. She cheated him out of 24 years of his life because she felt entitled to strange dick all their married life together. For months he tried to throw her a life line and get her to stop her cheating ways but she ignored all his attempts since she's one entitled cunt who never did love him. Well, in the end he gave her all of the strange dick she could handle and more.

Going straight to divorce would have been a bad idea. Family court would have in fact turned a blind eye to her 24 years of cheating and betrayal and would have in fact rewarded her extremely well for her 24 years of marriage all at the husbands expense. The revenge route allowed the husband to expose her slutty behavior and all around bad character traits to family, friends, co-workers and the world. The two separate arrests for prostitution and drug possession will hopefully provide leverage to the husband in the forth coming divorce procedures once she's gone through the criminal justice system on the prostitution and drug possession charges.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I recommend Therapy

I know this story was written 16 years ago, but I sure hope the author got some therapy.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Too short

No real ending. Did he get revenge on her lovers??

TreymonTreymonalmost 4 years ago

It was missing what was going through her mind for all those years and the present as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Over the top

I'm not a writer, and as such, don't believe in criticizing what others have written. If this were my story, once I had the tape in hand, I would have confronted her and asked for a divorce under my terms where she would get nothing. Then I would have sued the company her & her paramour worked for. Nothing like some extra cash. That way, her paramour would also be in hot water with his wife. Anyone with any character would have avoided a liaison with a married woman. I don't think any company would keep employees that cost them big money in a settlement. So she finds herself out of work with nothing but her last check. I like the idea of sending the CD to the son's fraternity and probably to her parents. Once the boys had seen the CD and called the dad, he could fill them in on her history of her infidelity, and when they were home, show them the evidence. Suggest maybe a DNA analysis in case a possible second family medical history might be of some value in the future. Again, I'm not trying to criticize your work, I'm just adding my spin on the story. I hope you keep writing: you've done a fine job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
TO ANOY 6/8........

His revenge is spot on and in addition now his divorce should fly through the courts with him getting everything and never worrying about any support since she'll be a guest of the state for the foreseeable future. The kids would get the full details of their whore mothers transgressions against the family along with the police reports of her last 2 arrests. And I would never drop that stupid line so many writers on this site like to repeat, "she's your mother and you should love and respect her". If she warranted respect she'd get it. This whore deserves nothing. Never visit, never call, get a restraining order to keep her away from my house.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
revenge

i know revenge can be sweet ,but this dude went to far , divorce should have been enough , the rest is just a waste time and money

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
She is made to cry for her sins....

He got her good...and made her pay...good...but the story ends with her in jail...why do all the writers out there think that way...she is now hurting more than any other time in her life...she was caught...so let's see how she suffers after she finds out her foney world was busted...this also part of this story...you really don't learn any lesson here...show Her pain now...and give this story much more meaning.....

MaxiMilfMaxiMilfover 4 years ago
Something is missing

This is the second time I've read this. I keep feeling like there's a huge gap in the STORY. First, you missed the opportunity to exploit the wife's character. The big hole is the backstory...The why of her cheating for 24 years. Second the revenge was way over the top unreal. I'd love to take a crack at rewriting your STORY. But these are your characters. If you're still writing, you've got a tremendous opportunity for at least one more chapter here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Interesting

How reflexively there is always more sympathy for the woman. What she did was horrific....cheated the entire 24 year marriage, made him raise and support a bastard son, lied continually, put him at risk for lethal and other diseases, treated him like crap a good part of the time. She stole 24 years of his life, stole his opportunity to have more than one child of his own...she changed his role from that of husband to that of a slave to support her secret life and illegitimate son. So, she gets some rough handling and humiliation. It's nothing compared to what she did to him. 24 fucking years gone. The feminized males here think he should just confront her, call her some names , and give her half the assets and probably some alimony.

TajfaTajfaalmost 5 years ago
why did he wait?

In real life he would have confronted her immediately. The retribution was too severe. divorce her, humiliate her, leave her penniless but the physical torture was too much.

This had the makings of a good story but it just went too far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
No way

Not at all believable. You can not suspend your beliefs long enough to buy this shit. Will not read anymore of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

gave it 5* very enjoyable. Thanks for writing.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Too much

Too much, even for.me, for a BTB. This just too nasty to enjoy.

cybojicybojiover 5 years ago
Hehe

Now that was good payback. Great story. Greater ending. Had several friends with wives like sally. She is still breathing. 5

sas6446sas6446over 5 years ago
UGH!!!!

She's a slut, he's an ass-wipe and your a fucking idiot for writing such shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
She Deserved to Suffer,But...

I hope,as he left the jail, that asshole of a husband got run over by a bus! Two shitty people who will suffer in their own ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@Twopull

Wanting to get revenge is not psychopathic. It's a perfectly natural reaction to being hurt psychically or emotionally by someone. A psychopath doesn't have feelings or empathy for others at all, ever.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 5 years ago
Good, but a few errors

In one of the earlier stories, you named the friend as anne richardson (or something close to that) and you changed the name completely in this. I would suggest making notes on who your characters are. Optional - a final few paragraphs about what happens in the future. jail term and fine, divorce, STDs, loss of family and friends, probably dies after a few years.

MollydaKatMollydaKatover 5 years ago
Good one !

Thats the way you handle a cheating slut .

I hope Shanequa uses a pickaxe handle on her ass .

I love those liberal tears in the comments section to , that is worth reading this long series ! Cry you shits , cry like the babies you are .

I wish new writers here would grow some cojones and write something like this now .

Bunch of p.c. libs in here ruin everything .

I gave it all it would let me ! may go into work and vote another 5'r on this .

cybojicybojiover 5 years ago
Harsh

But made me smile.

TwopullTwopullalmost 6 years ago

From the comments it is clear that there are too many sick perverted psychopaths who are hiding behind masks...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Perfect revenge on the slut wife. Wish we had more stories like this.

Outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I loved this and to all the idiots saying where's the revenge

Did you not read the story? That's one thing I never get. When the wife cheats on you why is it the men in these stories always go after her lover and not he wife? Sure go after the lover by all means because he went after something that's yours. However they never go after the wife... It takes two to tango. In this story he went solely after the wife with everything he had and it was magical.

johnadpjohnadpalmost 6 years ago
What A Silly Story... Not To Mention The Racism!

First, he tells the janitor he wants him to do something illegal, but don't worry he won't get in trouble for it. Umm, you can't get in trouble for rape, not to mention videotaping it so that you have the evidence right there available to everyone?

Second, she may have been slutty, but dude is psychotic. Says he loved this woman for 24 years and he loved her more than anyone else in the world (including his son) yet he sets her up for gang rape, then sends her to a crackhouse where she would be raped, drugged up, possibly killed, and trumped up on charges. With love like that who needs enemies.

Third, this man is all about his pathetic pain. How about his sons? He sends the DVD of the mom's gangrape (yes rape as she was out of it drugged up for the first sevral hours of the rape) to be played by the fraternity? What a fucking loser. No wonder she cheated on his loser ass. Hope neither son is his so that his pathetic genes die out. Anyone that can humiliate their innocent son like that and not watch out for his children's well-being and put their well-being above their pathetic hurt feelings is a fucking waste of air.

As cartoonish as this story was, so was the stereotypical racism in it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

She ruined his life, stole 24 years, and effectively prevented him from having a loving family of his own. If anything, the bitch got off lightly...

I would have liked to have seen some revenge on the lover's too.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 6 years ago
LOL

I love me some "Big Shanequa". This series was extremely over the top. Almost a parody if you will, but it was still fun and comical. The thing is, this should happen to every so-called "faithful" wife that is anything but that, IF the husband has been faithful.

For those of you who think this was "Too Much", keep in mind, she had been doing this nearly the entire marriage and about 24 years. Essentially, she destroyed her husband's life by doing it. He had his marriage and 24 years "Taken" from him that cannot ever be given back or restitution paid for. The thing is, if it had only been a few or even like 8 years of marriage, the husband could have still gone out and found a nice loving faithful wife to make a family and life with. But because of the length of time, he was denied that. It wasn't like he had 23 good years and 1 bad year, she had been screwing around during the whole marriage and one of the kids probably wasn't even his.

She STOLE his happy life by her own sexual greed and as a result, she needed to be punished in a severe manner. The courts would have simply made them split everything down the middle and she would have walked away with her life intact, whereas his would have been devastated. In many States, the courts don't take cheating into consideration mainly because in the past it had been the men doing it and the men have always made the "Rules and Laws". This needs to change and the person doing the cheating needs to get "raped" in a divorce and walk away with nearly nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
BTB totally over the top - What a wimp!

I'm a BTB fan but this was totally over the top. I believe that the bastard or the bitch MUST be kicked to the curb but this was overtly overdone. And he is such a wimp. I understand that he has been cuckolded all these years but when he finds out he should have confronted her. Let her and Bates know that he knows and they will pay. Payback is a bitch and he is the one... So his wife likes to fuck ... who doesn't? No he gets other people for his revenge and like the coward that he is - he only confronts her when she is in custody and behind bars. Not on at all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE REVENGE????

No mention of what he did for the lovers. You could have devoted an entire chapter to him hunting down and destroying them.

And why not sue the biological fathers for back child support, how is that going to be more hurtful than having all their frat brothers seeing mom as a complete slut. Hell, they'd probably suspect they were not the husbands kids. And that would have been a measure of revenge against at least one of the men involved.

GymShortsGymShortsover 6 years ago
Loved It!

Now she's a coke head! What a POS she was. Always screwing around her entire marriage for the "thrill" of it. Constantly lying to your spouse. Letting him raise your bastard children. She definitely has a mental problem. Glad this story is fiction, unfortunately there are to many RL stories just like this involving Men and Women cheaters. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
supposedly

He was going to get revenge on lovers.

Guess you got so involved in going overboard on wife you forgot

Would have been better having two chapters destroying them...certainly her boss

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Way over the top.

The product of a very bitter person or a diseased mind.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 6 years ago
Justice.........

Some folks are more committed to retribution than others. Who are we to say. I was able to kind of relate to this story as being in the husband's shoes and although I am not sure I would have gone quite that far, I do understand the intensity of the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
COLD!!!!

Really fucking sick, you are!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 7 years ago
It's hard to come up with a scorched Earth response that is morally ok....

But it's clear this is too much. I Don't Know. Out her to everyone, trick her into divorce with no money. Beat down her past lovers? Tough to do/justify.

That's why cheaters suck, hard to get em without dropping to their level

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
SO VERY POOR...

I applaud the stupid husband for taking the scorched earth approach to retribution. But why stop with just the wife? Did he send th pictures of her with Bates to his wife? To the president of the company they both worked for? No? Why the hell not? And why send the video to the son's college obviously showing that mom's a slut but not let them know she'd been a slut for their entire lives and that the man who raised them and loved them might not be their father. If this husband truly wanted to hurt her, letting her sons know what she'd done to the man they know as father would completely turn them against her. The partial distribution of the tape seems half-hearted. if he really hated her and wanted her destroyed he'd have made sure that he had plenty of copies i.e. Uploaded to the cloud for all to see and maybe put the address in the local paper.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Dear "Husband is far worse creep than his wife. If caught he would get 20 years for what he did."

So, what would YOU do, you holier than thou cum guzzling faggot?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Husband is far worse creep than his wife. If caught he would get 20 years for what he did.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
DELUSIONS IS ONE HELL OF A MIDDLE NAME

but sometimes it fits the situation. TK U MLJ LV NV

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 7 years ago
Personally

I would like to hear her Thoughts. on being abandoned at Jail. And finding out her Husband know's everything. and how it affected her. Did she and Shaniqua stay together lol.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
when do men like this husband truly grow up?;) do they ever? ;)

mister Headhuntertales!!:)

what if i say after 24 years of marriage.....good riddance idea of an aged wife....;) coz the husband has become a nymphomaniac within....;) and is too despo for greener pastures as regards women?;)

going by the booming prostitution and gigolo industries.....obviously rampant cheating happens from both men and women....;)...sex desire levels often do not match within a couple and either might be lowly sexed compared to the other!!!....one cant continually drive the other up the wall for sex within coupling!!;)

lets say the Christian church marriage vows both promise each other are a huge joke and sham......but with kids between the two of them,a husband or wife has to behave way more responsibly for not breaking the marriage or the family setup!!....

what is the children's fault that they will be denied a complete family?do you know that children go through mental hell if parents separate permanently?!!parenting is way too tough mister!!;) only natural death is a separate issue!!.....remember Monica Lewinsky,Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton?;)rings a bell?;)

everything is not sorted like a teenage,high school or college fight,revenge and counter revenge!!;)...when do men like this husband grow up?;) do they ever?;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
At last

BTB good.she should remember her whole fucking life what she had been up to. Husband is a strong man, only strong man can BTB. Not some weak dick cuky.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stupid story...

... jackass husband... jackass wife...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Too bad it's not finished

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Selective

I have a question about not having sex with her husband if she needed sex so bad, why cut the husband off? Seems like the husband only has sex when she can’t find someone else. She is a selective bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Come on

This guy was jealous and to confused like Tazz317. He wanted to get fucked too! He wanted too go with her but, was to scared to say anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wife Is Finally Getting What She Deserves

Now, with no one to go her bail, she will get the fucking for all the fucking she's been doing to her husband for the past 24 years. And she enjoyed it. Even baring another man's child didn't make her feel remorse. She will be a whore until the day she dies of Aides. Her remaining life will be filled with drugs, alcohol and STD's. Fitting end to a cheating slut who could have been a respected wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sorry for the lame decisionshe made!!

A good story with some bad decisions! He was betrayed by his wife over a time 24years, his sons are not his and he refuses to sue the sperm donors! They are guilty like his wife!!

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

I guess, but a little over the top, not much, but a little. The need for revenge was understandable, and justified. But once there is a family involved things get a little tricky. It's no longer just husband and wife. In the end I did feel kind of sorry for her, not completely but it was there. I assume she was a good mother to her kids, and now the kids get to be harassed by their college friends, and neighbors. I think that's a bit too far, they didn't do anything wrong.

After he found the pics and letters from 3 or 4 guys, why didn't he just use that for a divorce and custody of the kids, if they are his.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sicko!!!!!

I was verily enjoying this story as I went through the same thing with my late wife. However when he started coming up with all these vengeful tacits I lost interest, as he had the proof he needed in the box of pictures he found. I think he needs help.I wouldn´t do that to anybody, especially my kids sending the pictures to the sorority I would have also gone to the personell dept. at her work and fileda complaint against her boss and her which would have got them both fired.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Get.Help.

You are one sick bastard.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
WHEN YOU FORGET YOUR PLACE AND MEANING IN LIFE

do not expect assistance from ones who loved and care about you. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Over the top

Story is a little too sadistic for my taste - he could have gotten revenge by kicking her out on the street broke and shamed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
burned

I was hoping for another chapter in seeing her life go down the tubes. Burn baby burn.

beamer142beamer142over 7 years ago
Strong Vengeance

I hope I never offend the author in any way. His ideas of retribution scare the s**t out o f me. Good story, I enjoyed it

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
ONE LAST THING

Chapter 5.

Upon further investigation into the wife claims of being forced by a decent police investigator. Anthony was link to her car by the chop shop guy. Anthony sang about the car and the movie because he didn't want to go back to prison,

Everything came back to the husband, his face to face meeting with the last person to cheat with his wife.

Blackmailing him to fire her for no reason not to mention the setting up his wife to be kidnapped, raped, drugged, brutalized, abandoned with drugs to appear as a drug dealer. He went from trying to get back at his wife to instead going to prison and meeting a Bubba.

His children hated him, the wife had years in recovery from the multiple rapes which the family helped her to try and get over.

Anthony and the men in the film and some of the drug dealers also went to prison. After a week behind bars.

The husband was found dead in the prison laundry room a spoon stuck up his butt.

(Dig at least two graves when you try to get revenge)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous