All Comments on 'Husband's Revenge Ch. 04'

by Headhuntertales

Sort by:
  • 212 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Yes!!!

I love a good Husband's Revenge story and this is rated the best one yet!! The drug things may have went a little far but the video's flieing around, nice touch. He could have and I think should have runied her and the marriages of the "not so innocent" lovers, Yes I think I would have dropped the drug part. I loved it anyhow, More Please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A little over the top.

I have been in this situation myself, when I found out my wife of 19 years had cheeted over and over again and it was indescribable to deal with. However, what was done by this guy was as bad if not worse than anything she did. The sad fact is that in time regardless of how hard its covered up the truth will come out, just as it did with her, and what will the boys think about their loving father then? He acted just as his cheating wife had, and did not think that not only was he screwing with his and her lives, but his childrens also. If I was him I would pray to god that the kids don't find out or the same thing might happen to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Keep it going

Keep it going

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 19 years ago
fuck the son

that he knows was not his. Let the lad know that he was stump bred. As a matter of fact, get a DNA ran and see if either one belonged to him. If they didn't, I'll be god-damned if I'd continue to support them. Their daddies could finish their education expenses, and pay me for raising their bastard sons too with back child support. If it ruined their dad's lives too, who cares?

As far as Sally was concerned, if the son of a bitch died with aids the next day, it would be to good a death for the sorry fucking bitch. Cheating is one thing but rubbing a man's nose in it is over the top. He should treat the conniving bitch with no compassion whatsoever, and applaud every evil thing that happens to her.

I anxiously await the reaction of the boys when he springs the revelations about their mother on them.

I would suspect that they will take after their mom and real fathers too. Probably already cheat on their exams, lie, and do all sort of shit in college like their mommy and daddies would do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great story

why not let the boys have a go at her?

ishtatishtatover 19 years ago
Full Stop.

The period at the end of the last sentence was wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
FOR ALL YOU BLEEDING HEARTS DEAL WITH IT

FOR 24YRS.THIS MAN DID WHAT WAS RIGHT AND WAS FUCK OVER ROYAL BY THE WHORESLUT OF A WIFE.KNOW PUNISHMENT IS TO GOOD FOR HER.SHE DISRESPECTED HER CHILDRED AND FAMILY.THIS SELFISH COW DISHONOR HER VOWS, SHE MUST PAY A PRICE FOR THE DAMAGE SHE DONE.THIS SHOULD BE A TRAINING STORY FOR NEWLY WEDS, ABOUT THE PRICE IF YOU CHEAT. CAN YOU SEE THE DIVORCE GO DOWN.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Don't stop now!

There's still clitoral mutilation and ritual disembowelment available to the sick asshole of a husband yet. Now that would really teach her, especially if these punishments could be carried out in front of her sons!

The set-up was OK but the story went rapidly downhill from there. After all these chapters and all the punishment, we have no more idea of the chracter of the wife nor the reasons for her actions than we did at the beginning. This is cheap and easy storytelling. Don't show the wife as a human being - this might give even the 'burn all adulterous women at the stake' brigade pause for thought on whether the punishment meted out is justified. Then again, maybe not. There are probably comments being written even as I type this one saying that this story rocks and 'can't wait to here about her being raped in prison' etc etc. The husband has not even tried to ask the obvious question, which I would have thought every man in this situation would have posed. 'Why?'

I hope that this is the end of the story. If not, the only way forward would be for the husband to pay for allowing his wife's betrayal to turn him into a psychopath and himself to lose everything, including, and perhaps especially, the love of his sons, whom, he claims, in this chapter to still love (somewhat unbelievably, in the circumstances). Fat chance! I seem to have written a lot of words to make this comment. A suitable summary would be 'sad, sick, depressing crap'.

Go figure.

noone269noone269over 19 years ago
Cool Story

A little over the top, but a very interesting story anyways, Keep it up.

Hey Nightowl22, if your wife of 24 years had cheated on you like a whore for your entire marriage, would you still bail her out? I doubt it, no self respecting husband would. As for killing her, that would ease her misery which she hasn't suffered enough of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
YES!

A cheating wife bites the dust! I love the loving wives story when the husband has balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Drivel

Unmitigated contemptable drivel from start to finish.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Twist the knife.

Why not kill her and be done with it. My wife of 24 years would not be staying in jail. The boys will love him when they know he refused to bail their mom out, I'm sure. They'll eventually figure HIM out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous