All Comments on 'Husband's Roommate'

by whiskybuff

Sort by:
  • 161 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Note from Mike

Great story! The slow build-up was excellent, and the fact that the progression moved to the inevitable end was very tittilating. Kathy was perfect--the slut that worked others to get her way. Keep writing!

PJ526PJ526about 16 years ago
Thank you

I was totally turned on by this story. I loved the description of John's cock. Thank you for sharing...

jackiedanielsjackiedanielsover 15 years ago
a bad story

What a worthless pieace of crap story, with friends like that ass hole who would want him flying with you in wartime, and the slut bitch shes is trash a real slutworse than a whore at least a whore doesn,t pretend to be a wife,

TaintedHalo84TaintedHalo84almost 15 years ago
Great Story

Got my juices flowing! Very nice, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
First time reading in "Loving Wives"

Well written I suppose, if you like adultery, cuckolds and such. I think I'll stick to reading romance or erotic couplings from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
childish

all this story does is point out whiskybuffs lack of sex life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Hottttt dirty SEXXXX, I like the wife sharing but in reality I don't know if i'd really let something like this happen. That's why I fantasize only. hmmmmmm?

LVDesertGuyLVDesertGuyalmost 13 years ago
Descriptions are good.....

but you need an editor for the name switches and typos. Also, Troy is such a dumb fuck! He knows she is a slut-wife, wants her to be one and yet runs off and pouts like a fucking little kid. The dumb ass needs to walk in and fuck her ass when he catches her on some other guys cock, or bring them drinks and fuck her right after the other guy(s) do. lol But bravo on Troy's development if this is how you want him to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NICE

CONTINUE

BooomerBooomerover 12 years ago
This was fantastic!

The wife's manipulating the husband into thinking it was his idea to initiate this (or be in control) by using "the rules" that Cathy just kept nudging out of the way to get to John's great big cock was a great plot device. I look forward to more of your stories. And to folks who read stroke stories and complain about fictional character's character flaws - go work on Senator Santorum's campaign and stop wasting time reading literotica!

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

@ Dear Boomer I think for many readers this story would be erotic if the main character was affairs with many other women besides his wife. Lack of mutuality this story is not more as a simple wimp cuckold story among the more stories, only a benefit is in it that the main character has not sucked the loverboy's (Roommate) cock. Some cuckold stories instead of erotic generate FEAR, because the cock sucking cuckold husbands. There are not too many straight male readers who want to IMAGINE such a circumtances. When I was new on the net and started reading stories I read almost all types stories and this type willing cuckold stories were disgusting for me but this time I do not read them. I read this for your comment only and it is not too erotic a willing cuckold for me. If the author had written a starting true open marriage or other type starting mutual sexual connections (swapping, swinging), them do not matter. If the writer wants to write bastard stories with clueles dumb husbands also it does not matter because those stories help young male readers to think about the not DNA test proof children for their future, when the young readers become husbands/ young fathers

WarriorWomanWarriorWomanover 11 years ago
Annoyed

I suppose this would be a good story for those individuals who enjoy manipulative and lying wives who cheat and walk all over their weak-willed husbands, and then their husbands allow that kind of behavior. I don't happen to be one of them. My advice is to change the description or tags, or add an Author's Note in the beginning so readers who do NOT like these types of stories won't waste their time and end up being pissed off. Your publishing this under the Loving Lives category is misleading, because she is not a loving wife -a loving wife would have been her seducing John because her husband wanted her to, because he enjoyed it. What she is is a dirty whore. ~.~

Your writing is average at best, but it's well-done, despite the typos.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Good

till last 2 paragraphs. He should have at least left the fucking whore. I would have killed them both in a fire in the apartment that would look like an accident. But I would have let them know I set it right before I locked them in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hot

I loved it. I don't want my wife going behind my back but iv told her lots of times I want to see her suck then fuck a big dick. She would love it he would love it and I would to plus it be hot as hell to watch. Just waiting for her to try it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
luved it

Luved the story - My wife has a b/f and often when I am on night shift she will ring me so I can listen to them. they both talk to me as they fuck & he willl often still be in bed with her when I get home so I get to watch him fucking her too. she luvs me to clean her up after & then I fuck her too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To semofuncpl; you are a fucking moron.

Very hot - 5*

jadecadencejadecadenceover 11 years ago
Thanks for the orgasm!

I would have preferred group sex, but mfm's aren't very popular. The description and length of the story is good enough! *kisses*

Keep up the good work! My fav. Author here is vetman!

OOAAOOAAabout 11 years ago
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations for this excellent story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Pity

Pity you changed the name from John to Mark then back again during the story, but on the whole I loved it, will she continue her exploits with other guys in the hope that you will be watching?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What he really wanted???

Where the hell did that come from? This story is so convoluted that the ending makes no sense at all.

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 11 years ago
While I enjoyed the story ....

I didn't care for the ending! He should have kicked his wife to the curb and kicked the shit out of his so called friend. Who not only cuckolded him, but put him but destroyed his wife's opinion of him. And she made her husband eat out her cream pie.

An F16 pilot who lets someone else fuck his wife, come on! At the very least he should have made his give up being a slut!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So predictable

Before I started reading this story I wrote down how I predicted this story would go just for fun. I predicted that the roommate would not have a girlfriend, he would hear the other couple making out, she would feel sorry for him and end up giving him a pity fuck, he would have a big dick and she would end up fucking him often falling in love with his big dick. The husband finds out and throws her and the friend out and she moves in with the other guy.

I got the main parts right and I was not surprised that the ending was even weaker than mine. I think the husband could of used his cellphone to video tape the them fucking and then thrown them both out on their bare asses. The adulterers decide to move in together but he gets deployed to Iraq and she is left alone.

LoneWolf of the north.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
wow

i would of fucked them both up, divorce the girl and sever ties with the friend

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great ending

I loved the hot wife's final excuse: "I only did what you really wanted me to do." Ignore the losers who have to see a male protagonist winning in their fiction. This is great.

faulltwfaulltwover 10 years ago
I agree...

with those who wouldnt like this to happen to them, but it isnt us in the story. I think the guy really does like seeing his wife do the those things. She knows this and is whay she doesnt hide what she is doing. Again, I wouldnt like my wife to do it, but I think this guy does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Disgusting

Jesus, I needed a shower after reading this cuck/wimp piece of shit. Glad to know they trust this fruitcake with a jet fighter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
How about this shit?

"It's just a little blowjob Honey" Really? Well this is just a little baseball bat you two backstabbing motherfuckers.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 10 years ago
More Needed.

Not sure why, but I really enjoyed this story.

I'm sure partly because for 3 years I was fucking my COs wife, & his German girl friend. Course that was 40 years ago.lol God the wife loved fucking on the floor with the curtains open. Their apt was on the first floor of a 4 story military housing in Hanau. I'm sure the folks in the two parallel buildings got some good looks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This is a little confused

The author is a little too excited by what he's writting. He keeps turning the story one way..that he Loves sluts and starts saying he had no trouble with marrying one. Then he tries to turn around and play the wounded husband who is been cheeted on. I wish authors like this would clarify what they are trying to say before writing something. IF this were a true story just being relayed then he is just a coward and his wife relizes this and is punishing him for being a coward. Either way it does not paint a picture of a couple that will grow old together thats for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fuck my wife

Very hot!! A part of me (my penis) kind of likes the idea of moving a guy like this John into my house for awhile. The sexual tension between my wife and "john" will build.eventually he gets into her panties. He begins fucking my wife regularly in our bed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Dude the tags for this story are fucked up, how are we supposed to find this...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The good thing about girlfriends?

The cheating sluts are cheap and easy to dump! I hope she bounced when he kicked her to the curb and moved on without her.

kantabcdkantabcdalmost 10 years ago
Bad Story

Wife being fucked in front of husband and he is not telling anything, dumb story. Also he set a rule for this slut whore. What a bad idea!

I believe Troy is transexual, not a male.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yep

This is why two middle aged civilastions kicked our asses. The quality of our fighting forces sadly leaves a lot to be desired these days. They're all pussy cucks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What the fuck?

I hated this story.

Be that as I truly feel: stupid assed Troy, set himself up to be cuckhold. As kinky and boneheaded, ignorant, STUPID as that mother fucker was, he deserved walking in on his wife fucking his roomie!

He heard from credible sources, well before he ever married this slut, that she was a fucking slut. Loved gang-bangs and group sex with men and women. So, he thinks all those credible sources he heard this from, about her, many his long term trusted friends, were all lying or jealous of this whoring slut? Particularly when some of them had been in the same college as wifey, at the same time she was, and knew from first hand experience watching her, she was a notorious slut? Troy is a stupid assed idiot! He's a really boneheaded stupid, really DUMB mother fucker!

I mean: what wife that truly loves her husband, and what husband that truly loves his wife, what husband in his right mind, once the couple is planning their marriage, doesn't give the roommate, no matter how good a friend or roomie they are, the gate, tell them to move the fuck out, get their own apartment, but get the hell out of their home?

What roomie, no matter how good a friend or renter they are, when they hear that the original rentor/roomie on the lease, is getting married, doesn't give notice and move-out, ASAP?

If you don't want the roomie fucking or doing anything sexual with your girlfriend or wife, boyfriend or husband, then move the roommate the fuck out, or move out yourself, well before you bring girl or boyfriend or wifey/hubby home and they meet roomie!

Married couples need their own home, live alone in it, so they can have any kind and all the sex they want, be as loud as they want, and make love and lots of little babies, (if the couple wants children), in private.

These two never did have a real marriage and no love lost, between them! One is as bad of a worthless cheating whoring slut, as the other is! There are as many worthless cheating whore sluts, men, or women!

Stories like this, prove to me, time and again, why I am damned smart staying single! Probably the main reason I hated this story and many others like it!

The latter statement above, makes me realize, I'd best ask myself WHY THE FUCK, I read these cheating spouse stories, in the first place! All I get is pissed-off! Not aroused!

Maybe...Troy isn't the ONLY dumb, stupid assed idiot! (Oh well, I've been called a whole lot worse, in my long life span! Least I wrote that last, about myself! Know who to blame then, right? :)

IF wifey had cheated on Troy with John, while Troy was deployed overseas, I've seen and heard of that happening a lot, for a lot of reasons, both from the spouse still at home, their viewpoint, or the deployed spouses viewpoint.

None of the reasons cheating whore sluts give for cheating, are rightful, because, there is no reason to cheat on a spourse, until after the final divorce decree is signed by a judge and the marriage is offically toast! Then if you want to cheat, go fuck your brains out, if you really must....I guess...

But, this story to me, was just too contrived in too many places, to seem even remotely realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story

Great story :-D

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Is It Me?

I read this story awhile back and was shocked but this time I thought it was very hot! Thanks

Bret_HarteBret_Harteover 9 years ago
Troy needs to take action for the wifes and roommies rule breaking.

Like replacing John's lube with surgical glue, so the next time the wife and roommie cheat on him they will become joined longer than they planned on. Having to go to the hospital to become disengaged should provide plenty of evidence for the divorce and alienation of affection lawsuits, as well as, John's court martial for immoral behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wife

Good story. My wife wants to try a black cock, should I let her

ThomasLordThomasLordover 9 years ago
A Great One

Very well written with very hot sex scenes. About as good as it gets here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Trash

Normal for this category anymore. 1 star.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
He was the sad one...

He was the sad one, not she...She was a cheating whore, nothing more, but he was a sad one, with no morals and no self-respect...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very erotic

If your ultimate fantasy is to share your wife, this story is for you (& me).

I remind all people who posted derogatory comments that whereas the tags are indeed out to lunch, the list of similar stories is not at all misleading: "I watched my wife..." - "...time-shared wife..." etc.

But really, guys!

* * *

HE WANTED HER TO FUCK HIS BUDDY & HIS DREAM CAME TRUE. PERIOD.

I wanted my wife to fuck other men but she did not want (at least not that i am aware of).

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Impo - you're the fucking sad one you goat fucking moron.

It's a fucking fantasy fuck story on a sex site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Inseminated

What is wrong about the roommate knocking Kathy up? That would have made a far more erotic story that could have gone on and on.....

GoodhueGoodhueabout 9 years ago
More Horseshit!

Do pussy-ass wimps like this dip-shit husband really exist?! Based on all the wimps I've read about letting other guys fuck their wives,girlfriends,mothers,sisters,pet goats,etc. on this site it seems like they're in the vast majority. BULLSHIT! Lets start writing about the real world,where guys beat the ever-loving shit out of horned-toads who fuck their wives,girlfriends,etc. AND then slap the bitch silly before physically throwing her out the front door! It's time that the writers on this site,and the guys they write about,grow a pair!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I wouldn't expect any real stuff on this site. It's all fantasy crap, coming from the minds of loser writers who actually want to be treated like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
too much dirty talk

okay, as a woman there is no way i would ever use that kind of language, so for me it became more of a ...it took the excitement away for me. i mean being a little vocal is one thing but that was like going to an extreme. it was just too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Ending ruined it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
[* * * * *] Much to my regret when i was between 25 & 30 i was not yet aware of my voyeur side & my closet desire to share my wife

I had a good buddy (a divorcee) who lived 100 miles away from my town. He was at my place about 3 nights a week.

My wife & him were getting along very well. I wish i had told both of them it was OK if they crossed the line.

Later on he got a different sales district & stopped visiting us that often.

My wife started cheating on me, & everybody and his brother knew what was going on. We divorced.

Had she fucked my buddy it would have be a secret & i could have saved my marriage.

Nowadays i need an MFM ménage à trois arrengent to be really happy.

bisissystepheniebisissystephenieover 8 years ago
Goodhue

Why did Goodhue complain so much about the "wimp husbands" and ALL OF HIS FAVORITES ARE ABOUT CUCKOLDING STORIES! Why do you favorite the stories you say you hate so much. I think something is going on in that little head of yours that needs a lot of help! Can you spell HYPOCRITE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Who the fuck is Mark??? 😀

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (4.51/5.0 = 90.2% = A) The slutty wife is a keeper

Sharing your wife with a very, very good friend of yours (provided that they have the hots for each other) should be the most natural thing to do. All 3 of you will be richer for a beatiful unforgettable experience. Even better if he is your roommate: you get to experience a true ménage à trois! Consider yourself blessed if you are a part of such a wife share arrangement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
loved it

I loved this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent! LOVE IT. Five stars! The wife is a keeper if you are the right husband: you will have fun and your love for her will be rewarded because she can make a few good men happy & the husband is always in that number!

My first wife was cheating on me but i loved her nevertheless. Whenever i managed to catch her cheating she admitted everytjing to me and begged me to gorgive her. She was assuring me she loved me.

Finally she fell in love eith another man.

It's been yesrs ago. Despite everything she put me thru, i have fond memories of the 3 years we were married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
There are 2 (two) kinds of comments on this submission: (a) the guys who hate the very notion a wife can cheat on her husband, & (b) the guys who wish his wife fucked around but always came back to him!

I belong to the group (b). It turns me on when men are hitting on my wife and she flirts with them. I know i should be careful what i wish for, but it is stronger than me, or rather, it is the other side of me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
John and kathy?

My late wife did the same to me but with my brother in law. When I saw her I also froze But I got revenge by fucking her teen sister over and over till she got pregnant. When my wife found out she was ready to kill, when she confronted me I told her now you know how it feels to be cheated on. I had to repeat everything I saw when she tried to deny her affair. She fucked a lot of men but with my knowledge and consent which I never denied her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I know some people will say i am a sick fuck BUT nothing makes me more happy then when men are making passes on my wife

I loved whenever my wife was teasing a good friend of mine provided he was single. I encouraged her to flirt with them, to kiss them on the mouth when they greet. At swimming pool parties she always asked a friend of mine to apply the sunscreen lotion on her body (she wore bikinis).

Where i had considerable reservations was the fact she had the thing for powerful men, her bosses and my bosses too. I did not like 'mixing business & pleasure' whereas in her book it was a match made in heaven.

She had affairs at her work from time to time. I knew & it was turning me on. If i knew she had been facted by somebody else earlier that day, i fucked her wildly (and a bit rough) like a man possessed.

I never went to her company's Xmas party, i was too embarassed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Re anon 10/23/16 (he knows people say he is a sick fuck) [btw i liked the story & gave it a 4+]

I think sick fuck is too strong a word for a voyeur husband who gets a kick out of his wife's extramarital sexual exploits.

(I am one of them: guilty as charged! OK?)

I think the gender-neutral term is POLYAMORY.

POLYANDRY is when a woman has multriple men (multiple husbands?)

Some wives who may otherwise be very decent & very smart women need more than one man in their lives to be truly happy. Very sexy married women & those who know how to flirt will be hit on by men time and again, & sooner or later they'll find that at least one of them is irrestibly appealing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I really enjoyed your story. I was once the lover of the beautiful wife of a bank executive...

... he was short and chubby with a small penis, unable to sexually satisfy her, she seduced me in front of her husband and made him watch our love-making, then clean up her messy pussy with his tongue and mouth. She also got him to suck my cock and lick my arse-hole while I slow fucked her. Eventually he became our slave/pet and did whatever we commanded. to be sure she was all mine I had fitted him with a cock-cage where only I had the key, so he had to please me, if he wanted to be released and allowed to lie naked on the floor while he masturbated his tiny penis for our entertainment. I wish they hadn't moved home after his managerial promotion, because I became very fond of them both and now I miss them terribly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I LOVED THE STORY & GAVE IT A 5- (4.65/5.0 = 93%). IT HAS A REALISTIC SCENARIO, WHICH IS A COMPOSITE OF MANY INDIVIDUAL EXPERIENCES ("BASED ON TRUE EVENTS")

Something similar happened to me.

Years ago my wife & i took a very good friend of mine as our room-mate (flat mate).

He was going thru an ugly separation.

My wife & i knew that his wife had kicked him out after he cheated on her one time too many. My wife normally hated womanizers but somehow she fond a 1001 excuses for my friend.

The 3 of us started going out together. He is an amazing dancer & my wife LOVES to dance! Dancing is not my forte. They danced together.

Upon my wife's initiative they started dancing at home after dinner. Gradually they danced more and more to slow music.

I noticed at that my wife was much wilder in bed after such evenings with dancing. MUCH TO MY SURPRISE I WAS MUCH WILDER IN BED AFTER THEIR DANCE EVENINGS. I was on cloud number 9 whenever they danced or joke with each other. By then she was outright flirting with him.

Once, just after we made love, i asked her, "You do realize he got hard as you two danced, don't you." She answered: "Oh yeah. His hard-on is very noticeable. He regularly gets hard when we dance tango..." She kissed me passionately, looked me straight in the eye and said, "I love you very much & you have nothing to worry about. I am your wife & no man can take me away from you. OK?"

Me: "And if that man just wants to borrow you from me."

She: "That man could borrow only what you loan him..." She blinked on one eye, smiled & asked, "... and who would that man be?"

Me: "Someone you know. He is a good dancer and his hard on hard-on is very noticeable..."

She: "Do YOU want me to do that? Be careful what you wish for because your wish may come true..."

She added: "If i do it, i will do it for both you and me. We must be in that together. Once i sleep with him that can't be undone..."

We stopped talking because i started French kissing her mouth and then switched to pussy & her ass hole...

The three of us lived in a ménage à trois for 6 months.

Do i have any regrets? Not really!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Unapologetic Agenda Served in Skilful Detail

Masterful execution of frog in pot of initially warm water concept with heat slowly inching up until boiling . This is a minor classic . I especially admired ( preferably from a distance ) how well the wife gaslighted the narrator and how she would brazenly launch into double talking jive mode when caught out.

Full marks *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Like it very much, gave it a 4.80/5.0 (96% = A)

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fine -- but at least one ass-fuck of its end.

You and I know John was going to get fucked by his wife's lover. Finish it with John's ass-cunt being reamed in front of his wife, by her bf. They'd all love it. Afterwards, John dresses in nice panties all the time, Right? Take it from there. A cuckold always wants to be fucked by the bf. Take it from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5

Well if anyone knows what a cuck wants and needs it's dear annony!!! He has read more LW stories and jerked his 3 incher off more times than a 15 year old boy!! Annony is just an old fat ugly fag fool who comes on here every day and reads all the LW stories and then bitches about them. He's fucking insane!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Re anon 01/03/17 (WHO) LOVED THE STORY AND GAVE IT A 5-... His wife is a keeper and then some!

I liked this story very much & gave it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bitches

Bitches ain't shit & he should have known better if he wasn't gonna leave she would have had to sleep on the couch & stop eating her pussy cause he knew full well that bitch was a whore his friend wasn't shit either

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
kick her to the curb

No way should he keep her after thAT.

gmann57gmann57almost 7 years ago

Sucked that story sucked , What a pussy her husband was

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Her interpretation is that she only did what her husband wanted her to do! (I gave this story a 5-)

I am married to a voyeur/cuck husband who is ecstatic when i flirt with single men regardless of their age.

I slept with his best buddy after the latter was going thru an ugly divorce. Not only had i received an OK from my husband, but he was encoraging me to spend time with his friend. I also did what my husband wanted me to do.

I DO NOT THINK I AM A SLUT.

I AM A LOVING WIFE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LIKE VERY MUCH!

The wife is a keeper!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ending it

I would have walked out and got a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yuck, it gave me a vomit feeling

Never reading this again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LIKE IT. LIKE IT. LIKE IT. EROTIC & REALISTIC.

I am glad i stumbled upon this story.

The scenario is totally my cup of tea... & then some.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
CLOSET CUCKOLD

If he wasn't a closet cuck that had his pea size brain in his cock end he wouldn't have stood there watching his take a big cock, after he told her later on I she would want to fuck others whilst he got his rocks off watching.

Any normal husband would have stopped them and threatened the wife with divorce if he found out she was doing it still.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 nice

Good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Who's who

We started of with Mark and Troy then John came into the story! What happened there? However irrespective of the mix-up of names the story was good. I struggled a little with Mark having little experience then to eat Kathy out along with Troy's cum!

I like Kathy, sexually delicious, she tried to honour agreements but big temptations. It is a big line to cross watching your wife sexually with another man; if you love her that much and want to see her being pleasured it can be done but there is the risk of her becoming attached to him more so than you. I suspect you rushed the last bit or got a little to turned on by the story to think straight (LOL).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LOVE your story, gave you a 5 (*****).

1,210, 207 views plus 1,029 fav! Impressive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LIKE

:-)

xoxoanonxoxoanonover 5 years ago
Mainly Curious

Just wondering mostly, was he already watching her with other men or is this where it started?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BRAVO! LOVE IT! GAVE YOU A 5/5 (100%). The story is totally believable, & very EROTIC. It is written from the voyeur husband's PoV.

The story is very very popular: 1,231,619 views & 1,060 favorites!

The story was masterfully crafted.

The storyline is very realistic. I personally was not aware i had a strong voyeur side. My wife figured it out before i did, & started to tease, & flirt with, men - including my long-time friends, her colleagues & her bosses...

I knew her behavior was unbecoming of a married woman but i was totally under my wife's spell. I was in a hypnotic trance of sorts whenever she behaved naughty (slutty) before my very eyes. The sluttier she was the more she was turning me on...

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 5 years ago
Friends?

This story might have been good if only you had made it belivable. A pilot that doesn't make enough money to get his own apartment? And then a military man that does not have the balls to confront his wife? And where was he when his wife was doing his friend. He was never able to catch them in the act? After he said he saw them in John's bedroom laughing at him? Anybody that considers himself a man would have put a stop to things before they got started.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5)!

👍 👍

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Just

She was.just a common whore who could not possibly love her husband. Typical trashy, throw away story. Anyone else hate these anonymous fantasies in the comments. STFU, write your own story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOVE IT: ***** (5.0 = 100%). Very very EROTIC. Totally REALISTIC.

This is a Wife Sex story & a Love story, 2 in 1.

Kathy is a keeper. Let me reiterate: Kathy is a KEEPER. She will never leave her husband but she will always be ready to have sex with other men whenever the right oportunity presents itself.

Kathy's husband has discovered his own VOYEUR/CUCK SIDE. Their marriage will be a happy one, but it will be +a few shades of gray away from vanilla.

NonSequitourNonSequitouralmost 5 years ago
Not a chance

An F-16 jockey watches his long time "friend" fuck his wife up the ass? I'd put an AIM-9 sidewinder up HIS ass next time we flew with live ammo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5). An excellent story from an excellent writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just another heartless Cunt wife and a sissy coward husband story

Pathetic!

Spassmacher5000Spassmacher5000over 4 years ago
Great gradual escalation!

I really enjoyed watching the relationship slowly change between the three characters with those really hot eavesdropping bits slipped in at key points! Long story with plenty of escalation. You perfectly showed how they still loved each other, and even still had sex. Very nice! Sorry about the weirdos who intentionally clicked on a fetish they don't have and felt the need to trash you for your fetish instead of your story or the quality of your writing. I don't think they understand how reviewing works. At least it wasn't interracial, or they'd even be threatening you. Strange people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Idiot

Man you are a fucking fool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I would of divorced the whore as soon as she wanted the other guy to watch. I mean the bitch cheated multiple times with roommate.

She probably fucks neighbors and strangers when you aren't around. It's what most cock addicted sluts do when they've already proven to cheat before.

Worst part is she shows no remorse about cheating on you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Who Is Mark?

Great story,but where did Mark come from?

BlowPopJBlowPopJabout 4 years ago
This section is called loving wives

Good story. All these Anonymous comments seem to miss the point. I'm not really a fan of this type of cuckold stories, but it was good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bravissimo! ❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆+ [5+ (5.25/5=105% 'Above Expectations')]! The storyline was brilliantly conceived & masterfully written.

This story has so far got 1,325,295 views & 1,215 favorites ('faves'). That is 0.916 faves per 1k views, a very very good faves-to-views ratio. In my book it means your readers LOVE your writing.

racfguyracfguyalmost 4 years ago
Stupid Cuck

For an F-16 pilot, Troy is fucking stupid. Letting your roommate move in after getting married . . . STUPID. Troy is a C U C K. Kathy is a SLUT, John is an ASSHOLE, not a friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
:)

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 (5)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVE (❤) it: ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0=100%)! 👍 :) 😊. Bravissimo!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Whore

If the guy was smart he would have severed not only his friendship with his so called friend but also both his damn nuts with a pair of bolt cutters , sent his wife out into the red light district and pumped her ho ass out , making money off her cunt , and give her the business of a few bars of soap in a tubesock if she don’t bring home at least 500 every night ! And I’m the meantime , find him a respectable lady to move in with them , and enjoy a exclusive , all inclusive sexual relationship with , neither of them ever having sex with the whore , so they don’t catch anything ! And live happily ever after off her proceeds as she rakes in the dough from the Johns caking in the ho !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nothing better than revenge

I figured out my wife Jill of 24 years was trying to trick me into eating my friend Eric juice out of her I had eaten my but if I thought she smelt different I would not eat it. Then I started beating and freezing my juice. I done a lot of cooking so every chance I got he got a good helping of my juice in his meal. I even recorded it so I could show them later. I had a serious talk with Jill telling her something just wasn't felling right she denied it saying she only loved me and no one else. She even started treating me a lot better. I had a recording of her telling Eric she was done and would not ever cheat on me again. He tried to convince Jill I was to dumb to know anything was going on between them. That pissed her off and she slapped him. I was in the kitchen I heard it and laughed. Jill came in the kitchen asking what was so funny? I just heard something funny. She walked up to me hugged me saying she loved me more than anything and hoped I could I could forgive her for anything she had ever done to me whispering. I said I loved her also more than anything and hoped I could forgive her and Eric also and that they could forgive me because I done some things also that wasn't right and that I had something to show them. I went to get the recordings I had made of them also of what I had done. When they watched them Jill cried and Eric got sick and left. Jill just hugged me crying saying she was sorry. I said me to and I hoped she had gotten ever thing she needed I was going to bed. She asked if she could come with me? I said you are my wife aren't you unless you wish to be with someone or somewhere else from now on it is in or out 1000% her choice I won't stand in her way if she wants out. She went to bed with me saying I was the only one for her. This happened over 20 years ago we have three children now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The trouble with 3

More often than not when there is a male , female , male threesome the woman gets double down pleasure it’s a win win for her , the males don’t interact with each other , it’s a win loss for them ! She gets The majority of the sex directed towards her ! But in a f,m,f threesome the girls generally do interact sexually as well so once again the girl gets two people pleasing her it’s win win both ways for her . Now if you could get a woman who wouldn’t touch another woman nor allow one to touch her , period , and you had a f,m,f then and only then do you equal the m,f,m fuck ratio ! Win win for you and win loss for the women !

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous