All Comments on 'Husband's Roommate'

by whiskybuff

Sort by:
  • 162 Comments
mfbridgesmfbridges5 days ago

This isn't sharing or even really true cucking.....it's mostly about cheating. Dump her.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsabout 1 month ago

Although I normally like these wife sharing stories. this example is way over the top. It's hard to believe that it could be factual and that division is one that keeps us all wondering if it could be true! Big cocks rule, and I have nothing but agreement on that but this story could never be true and it was on the point of being ridiculous. What male & mates could could get up to with one wife has never sounded so silly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

How did he not see this coming

Ridiculous69Ridiculous69about 1 month ago

Just another beta male story. MC is just a wimp and a wimp. No way she wonโ€™t cheat on him regularly if he was stupid enough to marry her. More men slamming and slut praising. Nonsense

patilliepatillieabout 2 months ago

More cuck nonsense, the dude is weak af for letting John use her, and not confronting the pair. And he never got to the bottom of her saying John was ruining her holes for all the other guys. Who are they, is she doing this with more than John?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Sorry, I did not like this story. I just don't understand why any spouse would either begrudgingly or willingly allow their mate be promiscuous at all. It demonstrates the spouse isn't 100% invested in their relationship. Not a good place to be imho.

mfbridgesmfbridgesabout 2 months ago

Pilots, especially fighter pilots are trained and selected to be aggressive and don't like losing. On that point, I find this story very unlikely. 23 years in AF in and around pilots for most of it.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It was a good story, 4 stars! Most cuckolds unless they are submissives, and he is not, would of twice in this story, not only reacted but he would of over reacted to their betrayal in my opinion. Watching and sharing the wife is the highest high of highs, while not being in control of a cheating wife, his low would of hit bottom. He may even of began, the more he thought about the betrayal of John now as his used to be best friend, and his wife as a ungrateful mistake. I think It would of taken a lot to reel him back in. This type of cuckold doesn't see themselves as a cuckold. I think he may of allowed them to continue after a pause if they seemed convincingly remorseful, with firmer rules backed by a nuclear threat. Simple this type of cuck would hate the thought of ever seeing himself as a cuckold, so it has to appear that he is in control.

I do hope you continue allowing your readers to invest in this couple, just a thought should you consider to continue with the story. Make their moving to another house to be a result of him finally going off on his incorrigible wife, and extracting from is no longer best friend some begging. I also thought from your words that John had already shared his wife secretly with someone or some others, maybe you will continue with the husband as the last to know how far down the cuckold road they are prepared to take him.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So he is a fighter pilot. Has fucked a ton of bitches but can't stop from Cumming too fast? Fucking garbage.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Just unbelievable and dumb. No rhyme or reason to any of it. The wife is just a whore. Itโ€™s not even erotic. Her behavior is unbelievable so I canโ€™t take any of it seriously.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

To the previous poster, you have large stones for balls my friend. That took real strength. Hopefully you have a long and happy life with your wife and kids. Doesn't always work out well for everyone in your position but you had the courage to try. Kudos to you. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Susan was my future wife. We were high-school sweethearts. We were attending different colleges. My roommate Jack my senior year had a reputation as a ladies man. We were friends but not close friends. Susan had met him and I had warned her about his reputation. She would come to visit from time to time and I would go visit her this same. She would stay overnight with me but I couldn't stay overnight with her because of the rules. When she came it was noticeable that Jack had an eye on her. I mentioned it to her and she said she thought that he was being friendly was all. She was a little upset with me. I said that I trusted her but didn't really trust Jack. Well it happened about 2 weeks before graduation. I came back to the dorm early expecting because of a cancelation. Susan to come later. I was surprised to see her car already there. I was instantly excited. That was until I got inside. Jack's room door was shut and I didn't see Susan. My door was also shut.and I opened it quietly. She wasn't in my room. I closed my door and sat at my desk and began to study. A little while later I heard our door open and figured that it was Jack because no one else had a key. Then I heard Jack and Susan's voices. I thought I would listen for a short and go out.I actually shut my light off and layed on the bed thinking that Susan would come in shortly. I could tell that Jack was flirting with her and was more aggressive than normal probably because he didn't know that I was there. I thought I heard her say I can't he said come on he'll never know. Then it got quiet. Believe me or not she and I had not actually had sexual intercorse yet we had done just about everything else we could think of. At that point I had to make my appearance. I opened my door and they were embraced kissing and hugging. She had her back to me so Jack seen me first. He let go of Susan. She looked at me with a look of fear. Jack said I should go and out the door he went. Susan just stood there. I didn't say anything I think we were both in shock. Finally she said Wayne I said yes. She didn't continue. I said you should just go back. She was crying and walked towards the door. I said just a minute I walked up to her and took my ring off of her finger. She did squeeze her hand trying to keep me from taking it off. I said let loose I never want to hurt you. She let me have it and cried saying I never wanted to hurt you either I'm so sorry I don't know what came over me please forgive me. She left. I went to my room and started packing. Didn't have a clue where I was going. As I was loading my things in my car Dave a friend came to me asking me what I was doing? I explained. He said Wayne you can move in with me.he pulled me into a hug and said come on. I did move in and I don't know how I functioned. Yes I received several calls and texts from Susan but I didn't reply. At my graduation she was with my parents. I seen them from a distance. Damn she was beautiful and I really missed her. After the ceremony was over I went looking for them. I had mixed emotions. Susan had spotted me first and ran to me and kissed me congratulated me saying I love you Wayne and you will never know how sorry I am for what I done can you please forgive me. I said maby give me time please. Can I stay with you and your parents? Yes. My parents approached and gave hugs and congratulated me. We all went to the meal and afterwards I asked if Susan wanted to stay and help me finish packing. She said that she would love to. At Dave's I seen the box that I had put the ring box in. I got it out went down on my knee and asked Susan to marry me. She dropped on her knees and said yes. I said Susan I we will get a proper ring shortly. We have been married 17 years and have 2 children. Things are good as far as I can tell.

MfkndragonMfkndragon9 months ago

They both would have been dead

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I would not have killed either. No person is worth going to prison for cheating but they would suffer and have to watch over their shoulder.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That was rubbish they played him and that's just the beginning for him. She is using her husband to satisfy her sexual urge

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Its much better for your wife's pussy to be hairy when you slurp the cream pie. It helps soak up the sperm in her bush and retains the smell as her unkempt hairs tickle your nose. A nice thick bush reminds you that its biological also. Black cock fucks women deep, up to the cervix, and thats how you know that its meant to be when she gets knocked up and you push the baby carriage. I love being second place and obeying the Black man. My wife also loves him more, enough to reproduce with.

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

Not 100% sure I liked it. These things can happen without the blatant disrespect.

MfkndragonMfkndragon11 months ago

@mrjackfrost fuck a divorce I would have killed them

MfkndragonMfkndragon11 months ago

Really what a pussy and yet another story where the writer says go ahead and cheat on your husband for they won't leave you all I have to say that bitch and dick head would have been dead if it was me and besides will start posting this in another category that's more fitting for it cause this isn't a loving wife story

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Lame. Just an unabashed cheating story. Why is this so highly rated? Husband was a moron. Thena coward. She kept breaking all the rules. John is not a friend. What a mess.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I usually enjoy stories where husband and wife are open to experience having sex with other people, but such relationship requires trust, openness, and honesty. In this story however, the trust is clearly broken. What Kathy and John did was very dishonest, thus a significant turn off for me. Anyways, the plot was nicely written and I hope you'd write another story with honest characters who keep each other's trust!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

One of my friends Tim seen hitting on my wife Maryanne. He was always a flirty guy. Later I mentioned it to Maryanne and asked if I should talk to Tim to back off? No you know how he is and I didn't have a thing to worry about. I said ok but be careful that I didn't want anything to happen that would jeopardize our marriage. On 3 other occasions I had seen him doing the same and I was keeping a close eye on him. I had my fill and decided to talk to Maryanne again and put a stop to it one way or another. Maryanne and I had only been with each other and never even dated anyone else. Gene another friend of mine and I were visiting and he noticed that I was not paying attention to our conversation and asked what was going on. I was looking towards Maryanne and Tim. He said O I know what you mean that SOB caused Tina and I problems and we almost divorced over it. Really I'm sorry to hear that. He said just keep an eye on him he's a real peice of work with no family morals. Before the night was over he and I agreed to take our wives out for a meal and some dancing. A little over a week later we were out and having a great time when asshole walked in the the club we were at. I noticed that he had a bad limp. Tina said hey look at Tim Henderson just came in wonder what happened to him he's limping pretty bad. I said good maby he pissed off the wrong husband. Gene gave me a quick look and a wink. I just about smiled. Maryanne gave me an elbow saying that I should talk like that I was a better man than that. I said well if anyone deserves it it would be him let's dance. Both couples got up to dance. Maryanne questioned me while dancing. I said that I didn't have a clue what happened with the asshole and didn't care and was here to have fun. That I for sure wasn't going to let that asshole ruin it. She gave my privates a nice squeeze and said it's only you and me babe. Later I asked Gene what happened and he said that he didn't have a clue with a grin. That we were both better off with not knowing. I let it drop. Asshole moved away. I guess our area was dangerous for him.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

No you stupid slut you didn't do it for me.I will only be your cuckold till I get a divorce. She started crying saying that she thought I wanted to she her with another man because of us sharing fantasies. I told you time and time again that it was fantasies and that exactly what I meant.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I seen my best friend walk into our house without even knocking. I thought what the Hell? So I quietly went in without being seen or heard. Jake my soon to be exfriend was feeding Jan my wife about a bet that he was there to collect. Jake was being transferred to another state with the company he worked for. She act pissed off at me not at him. That's when I stepped in and you should have seen their faces. I told him to leave and we were canceling the party for him. I haven't seen him since and we had a very serious talk. I couldn't believe that she would even think that I would do anything like he was saying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not very realistic. What a pathetic main character. Nobody like that would make it to be a fighter pilot. Written by a woman? What a waste.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed it until close to the end when it became clear she had no respect at all for her husband. Until then, the slutty talk and teasing was a real turn on. But why take it to a level where she clearly has nothing but contempt for hubby?

MrJackFrosttMrJackFrosttabout 1 year ago

Rules is rules and they kept breaking them. I would be getting a divorce from the brig after breaking every bone in his body. Even the one he had in her. I have heard of accidents happening during kinky sex where hard dicks get snapped and ruined.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

(a) A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

(b) Kathy is a keeper. End of story. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yeah nah I would of dropped both of them in that room that night. After filming and sending the video to everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

:--)

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop. Apparently, they can read our minds, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Man up

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I didn't want it. No I really didn't want to share my wife but she was carrying our child. This happened after we already had 3 children and she carrying the 4. I didn't cause a seen at that moment. You see it was me getting home that caused me to see him Tom Braxton a friend screwing my wife Rachel. I walked away and called her. She tried to act normal. I was throwing hints like are working out,you seem to breathing hard, is someone with you and so on. I knew that I was making her nervous. Well I really didn't care that SOB was my best friend I thought. I had my truck hidden. I was waiting in the dark close to his car. When he came out I beat the living shit out of him. I went back to my truck and slept. My plan was to stay out of sight and return when I was expected. I got a call from Rachel. She was upset she said Tom Braxton was beaten up pretty bad last night and robed. Wow I said is he OK? She said that was all she knew. Did the law know who done it. She didn't know. Probably one of the women that he probably messed with the wrong woman. I've heard of him messing with married women. When us guy's were having a beer a while back we warned him that he had better quit messing with married women and the one's wearing rings. He seemed to have a sick thought of messing up marriages. He recovered. He actually isn't around much anymore. That's fine by me. By the way they never found out who done it. LOL!

benderFRY111benderFRY111over 1 year ago

Good story

Loved it ๐Ÿ‘

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I walked in on my college roommate screwing my just about to be my fiancee. I walked over and hit him in back after saying hey I really didn't think that you were a slut and you were a back stabbing SOB. Thanks for showing your true colors. One thing Becky I held the engagement ring box open to show her. Bob forget about going to look at that location for starting our business together. I walked out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜† (5)

xiabxiabover 1 year ago

Apparently, many readers donโ€™t understand the theme of this story. Her straying was inevitable and yes, the husband did want it. He allowed it. Her dirty talk was very hot! My only complaint was in as she reduced the husband and roommate the author skipped her first exposure to the roommate and husband consenting to her exposing her body for the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Did not like, why cheat. Sorry so dune with people assuming you having sex without permission or against the rules is just going to be okay. Was great until she went off on her own and did this. Sorry he did not want this and that comment was BS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know this is a sex story but the writer obviously has no idea what ROTC is. Three women from CSU ROTC just happen to be at a Texas military base? ROTC should never have been brought up. It has absolutely nothing to do with the story.

Sam37Sam37over 1 year ago

Playing works for me. Cheating does not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't see why fallacies are brought into this. This is a story. People aren't computers they don't calculate what to do next often times. Especially cheating. If people were strictly logical creatures, then cheating would never be a thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So many fallacies. So does that mean the airforce are a bunch of beta cicks

sennodensennodenalmost 2 years ago

This story doesn't quite work. He's not even a cuckold, she's just straight up cheating, and he gets off on it anyway

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Such a naughty wife! I like to show of my girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Roommate gay

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

hmm, keeps breaking the rules and does nothing... crap story

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

He would lose his pilot's license faster than he would like! Or do you really think they would trust an idiot and a cuckold with an $80million plane?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's a blessing and a curse to be a voyeur husband or boyfriend: the naughtier she is, and the more she embarrasses you in public,

the more she turns you on and the happier you are.

It isnt one's choice to be a voyeur husband. He's kinky & he can't help it, plain and simple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

you said tease . just a whore and wimp.

vaidvasistvaidvasistover 2 years ago

I am a hindu male and would love to know the story about Mushtak. Is there anyway I can reach out to you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I do not understand why women when cheating like to experiment some sex styles and sex positions they will hardly have with their husbands. My wife has consistently denied me anal and most times ordinary kissing but something is telling me that she does that with other men. Why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am an Indian student; A Hindu by religion. I can't tell more about how I started sex with a mature man, who was 28 years older to me.

It is very erotic story; I wished my most favourite BF was in town. He is my senior at school. I wont be boasting if I said your description of John's cock matches with Mushtak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"You knew she was a whore when you married her"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am copy pasting another user's comment because I feel the same:

"BusterGonad - 10 months ago

This is still one of my favourite stories. The escalation is just right."

* * *

โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…- (5-. more precisely 4.65)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Two thumbs up ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In lieu of my own comment I am copy pasting an excerpt from someone else's comment:

"Anon - almost 3 years ago

[...] I personally was not aware i had a strong voyeur side. My wife figured it out before i did, & started to tease, & flirt with, men - including my long-time friends, her colleagues & her bosses...

I knew her behavior was unbecoming of a married woman but i was totally under my wife's spell. I was in a hypnotic trance of sorts whenever she behaved naughty (slutty) before my very eyes. The sluttier she was the more she was turning me on..."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your right she was a whore and he knew it! The rumors were true and I donโ€™t think I would have married her I would have kept her around. From the beginning of story you knew the roommate was going to fuck her. Hereโ€™s the thing, I had no problem with the agreement between 3 adults but when you purposely deceive me your dead to me and he can have her to himself of course with some consequences. Divorce the cunt with adults charges on both of them end of both their careers and a good ass whooping on his roommate for fucking up a good thing. How you like me now Bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not exactly my cup of tea

While not my cup of tea (not into cuckolding), it was a good stroke story. Just proves that the big cock always wins, no matter if the guy is an asshole. The husband really gets off on watching though as it telegraphed that on the first page.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A big disgrace

After I witnessed my wife with another man I started making plans. Luck happened her friend got transferred by a buddy of mine who had authority to do so that works for their company.The house we lived in was my parents. I took money out of my retirement and paid fake bill's. She had been wanting a new car so we pulled all saving and still had to take a sizable loan I really didn't care she signed I didn't. Shortly I started saying that something feels different have you been screwing around on me? No absolutely not. That's when I pulled out the pictures and said these were sent to me at work from who I don't know but it looks like someone we both know correct? She dropped her head. I said I want a divorce and I will spend my last dime fighting for the children. I had already contacted a lawyer so the next day called and asked to have het served at work plus call their company HR department. I had him named in the divorce that should rock his world some he had a little spitfire for a wife damn I loved the way that woman could handle him. I got my divorce our children a large sum from their company they were demoted his wife raked him over the fire. I told my parents I wanted to move just to many memories with the house they understood. I bought a nice house and 27 acres about 12 acres of woods the remainder in pasture. Between our children both sets of parents and wife we went to theropy and are still together 16 years later. There was one episode several years ago that I could tell there was a club adviser that was hanging around my wife more than I cared for so I was keeping an I on them. We had been trail ridding and that night my wife and I were walking horses from camp to the creek for water she was leading the last horse while I was finishing filling hay bags I seen the other guy take his horse but I knew he already watered it. So I dropped what I was doing and took off to the creek. They were talking which I didn't have a problem with but when he grabbed her and forced a kiss as she was pushing trying to stop him. I aproched at a run and hit him in the jaw putting him down. In the process his horse ran off I really didn't care. I asked if she was ok? Yes just shook up. He was laying in the water. She said please help him out of the water you don't want him to drown. I grabbed him and dropped him on the bank. That good enough for you I asked? Yes I about lost you once if would have drowned I would lose you Thank You! As we walked back to camp she grabbed my hand and said Thank You and remember I was stupid once and won't be again I love you.

Gmann006Gmann006about 3 years ago

That guy is a disgrace to any man even the ones who like it , Cheating is bullshit and letting it go on takes away your man card

BusterGonadBusterGonadover 3 years ago

This is still one of may favourite stories. The escalation is just right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The trouble with 3

More often than not when there is a male , female , male threesome the woman gets double down pleasure itโ€™s a win win for her , the males donโ€™t interact with each other , itโ€™s a win loss for them ! She gets The majority of the sex directed towards her ! But in a f,m,f threesome the girls generally do interact sexually as well so once again the girl gets two people pleasing her itโ€™s win win both ways for her . Now if you could get a woman who wouldnโ€™t touch another woman nor allow one to touch her , period , and you had a f,m,f then and only then do you equal the m,f,m fuck ratio ! Win win for you and win loss for the women !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nothing better than revenge

I figured out my wife Jill of 24 years was trying to trick me into eating my friend Eric juice out of her I had eaten my but if I thought she smelt different I would not eat it. Then I started beating and freezing my juice. I done a lot of cooking so every chance I got he got a good helping of my juice in his meal. I even recorded it so I could show them later. I had a serious talk with Jill telling her something just wasn't felling right she denied it saying she only loved me and no one else. She even started treating me a lot better. I had a recording of her telling Eric she was done and would not ever cheat on me again. He tried to convince Jill I was to dumb to know anything was going on between them. That pissed her off and she slapped him. I was in the kitchen I heard it and laughed. Jill came in the kitchen asking what was so funny? I just heard something funny. She walked up to me hugged me saying she loved me more than anything and hoped I could I could forgive her for anything she had ever done to me whispering. I said I loved her also more than anything and hoped I could forgive her and Eric also and that they could forgive me because I done some things also that wasn't right and that I had something to show them. I went to get the recordings I had made of them also of what I had done. When they watched them Jill cried and Eric got sick and left. Jill just hugged me crying saying she was sorry. I said me to and I hoped she had gotten ever thing she needed I was going to bed. She asked if she could come with me? I said you are my wife aren't you unless you wish to be with someone or somewhere else from now on it is in or out 1000% her choice I won't stand in her way if she wants out. She went to bed with me saying I was the only one for her. This happened over 20 years ago we have three children now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Whore

If the guy was smart he would have severed not only his friendship with his so called friend but also both his damn nuts with a pair of bolt cutters , sent his wife out into the red light district and pumped her ho ass out , making money off her cunt , and give her the business of a few bars of soap in a tubesock if she donโ€™t bring home at least 500 every night ! And Iโ€™m the meantime , find him a respectable lady to move in with them , and enjoy a exclusive , all inclusive sexual relationship with , neither of them ever having sex with the whore , so they donโ€™t catch anything ! And live happily ever after off her proceeds as she rakes in the dough from the Johns caking in the ho !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVE (โค) it: โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜† (5.0=100%)! ๐Ÿ‘ :) ๐Ÿ˜Š. Bravissimo!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
:)

๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ (5)

racfguyracfguyalmost 4 years ago
Stupid Cuck

For an F-16 pilot, Troy is fucking stupid. Letting your roommate move in after getting married . . . STUPID. Troy is a C U C K. Kathy is a SLUT, John is an ASSHOLE, not a friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bravissimo! โค = โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†+ [5+ (5.25/5=105% 'Above Expectations')]! The storyline was brilliantly conceived & masterfully written.

This story has so far got 1,325,295 views & 1,215 favorites ('faves'). That is 0.916 faves per 1k views, a very very good faves-to-views ratio. In my book it means your readers LOVE your writing.

BlowPopJBlowPopJabout 4 years ago
This section is called loving wives

Good story. All these Anonymous comments seem to miss the point. I'm not really a fan of this type of cuckold stories, but it was good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Who Is Mark?

Great story,but where did Mark come from?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I would of divorced the whore as soon as she wanted the other guy to watch. I mean the bitch cheated multiple times with roommate.

She probably fucks neighbors and strangers when you aren't around. It's what most cock addicted sluts do when they've already proven to cheat before.

Worst part is she shows no remorse about cheating on you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Idiot

Man you are a fucking fool.

Spassmacher5000Spassmacher5000over 4 years ago
Great gradual escalation!

I really enjoyed watching the relationship slowly change between the three characters with those really hot eavesdropping bits slipped in at key points! Long story with plenty of escalation. You perfectly showed how they still loved each other, and even still had sex. Very nice! Sorry about the weirdos who intentionally clicked on a fetish they don't have and felt the need to trash you for your fetish instead of your story or the quality of your writing. I don't think they understand how reviewing works. At least it wasn't interracial, or they'd even be threatening you. Strange people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just another heartless Cunt wife and a sissy coward husband story

Pathetic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
โญโญโญโญโญ (5). An excellent story from an excellent writer!

โค

NonSequitourNonSequitouralmost 5 years ago
Not a chance

An F-16 jockey watches his long time "friend" fuck his wife up the ass? I'd put an AIM-9 sidewinder up HIS ass next time we flew with live ammo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOVE IT: ***** (5.0 = 100%). Very very EROTIC. Totally REALISTIC.

This is a Wife Sex story & a Love story, 2 in 1.

Kathy is a keeper. Let me reiterate: Kathy is a KEEPER. She will never leave her husband but she will always be ready to have sex with other men whenever the right oportunity presents itself.

Kathy's husband has discovered his own VOYEUR/CUCK SIDE. Their marriage will be a happy one, but it will be +a few shades of gray away from vanilla.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Just

She was.just a common whore who could not possibly love her husband. Typical trashy, throw away story. Anyone else hate these anonymous fantasies in the comments. STFU, write your own story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ (5)!

๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 5 years ago
Friends?

This story might have been good if only you had made it belivable. A pilot that doesn't make enough money to get his own apartment? And then a military man that does not have the balls to confront his wife? And where was he when his wife was doing his friend. He was never able to catch them in the act? After he said he saw them in John's bedroom laughing at him? Anybody that considers himself a man would have put a stop to things before they got started.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BRAVO! LOVE IT! GAVE YOU A 5/5 (100%). The story is totally believable, & very EROTIC. It is written from the voyeur husband's PoV.

The story is very very popular: 1,231,619 views & 1,060 favorites!

The story was masterfully crafted.

The storyline is very realistic. I personally was not aware i had a strong voyeur side. My wife figured it out before i did, & started to tease, & flirt with, men - including my long-time friends, her colleagues & her bosses...

I knew her behavior was unbecoming of a married woman but i was totally under my wife's spell. I was in a hypnotic trance of sorts whenever she behaved naughty (slutty) before my very eyes. The sluttier she was the more she was turning me on...

xoxoanonxoxoanonover 5 years ago
Mainly Curious

Just wondering mostly, was he already watching her with other men or is this where it started?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LIKE

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LOVE your story, gave you a 5 (*****).

1,210, 207 views plus 1,029 fav! Impressive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Who's who

We started of with Mark and Troy then John came into the story! What happened there? However irrespective of the mix-up of names the story was good. I struggled a little with Mark having little experience then to eat Kathy out along with Troy's cum!

I like Kathy, sexually delicious, she tried to honour agreements but big temptations. It is a big line to cross watching your wife sexually with another man; if you love her that much and want to see her being pleasured it can be done but there is the risk of her becoming attached to him more so than you. I suspect you rushed the last bit or got a little to turned on by the story to think straight (LOL).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 nice

Good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
CLOSET CUCKOLD

If he wasn't a closet cuck that had his pea size brain in his cock end he wouldn't have stood there watching his take a big cock, after he told her later on I she would want to fuck others whilst he got his rocks off watching.

Any normal husband would have stopped them and threatened the wife with divorce if he found out she was doing it still.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LIKE IT. LIKE IT. LIKE IT. EROTIC & REALISTIC.

I am glad i stumbled upon this story.

The scenario is totally my cup of tea... & then some.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yuck, it gave me a vomit feeling

Never reading this again

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ending it

I would have walked out and got a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
LIKE VERY MUCH!

The wife is a keeper!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Her interpretation is that she only did what her husband wanted her to do! (I gave this story a 5-)

I am married to a voyeur/cuck husband who is ecstatic when i flirt with single men regardless of their age.

I slept with his best buddy after the latter was going thru an ugly divorce. Not only had i received an OK from my husband, but he was encoraging me to spend time with his friend. I also did what my husband wanted me to do.

I DO NOT THINK I AM A SLUT.

I AM A LOVING WIFE.

gmann57gmann57almost 7 years ago

Sucked that story sucked , What a pussy her husband was

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
kick her to the curb

No way should he keep her after thAT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bitches

Bitches ain't shit & he should have known better if he wasn't gonna leave she would have had to sleep on the couch & stop eating her pussy cause he knew full well that bitch was a whore his friend wasn't shit either

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Re anon 01/03/17 (WHO) LOVED THE STORY AND GAVE IT A 5-... His wife is a keeper and then some!

I liked this story very much & gave it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5

Well if anyone knows what a cuck wants and needs it's dear annony!!! He has read more LW stories and jerked his 3 incher off more times than a 15 year old boy!! Annony is just an old fat ugly fag fool who comes on here every day and reads all the LW stories and then bitches about them. He's fucking insane!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fine -- but at least one ass-fuck of its end.

You and I know John was going to get fucked by his wife's lover. Finish it with John's ass-cunt being reamed in front of his wife, by her bf. They'd all love it. Afterwards, John dresses in nice panties all the time, Right? Take it from there. A cuckold always wants to be fucked by the bf. Take it from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Like it very much, gave it a 4.80/5.0 (96% = A)

:-)

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous