Husbands Special Present to Wife

Story Info
Is this a fantasy realised?
2.6k words
4.53
19.4k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelley sensed there was something was not quite right as she walked in through the front door. His car was there but there was no greeting or any other noise in the house. Calling out got no response so she went into their bedroom. The shock took her breath away as she was greeted by the site of her husband tied to a chair with a hooded stranger standing behind him with a knife. She froze where she stood until she heard.

"Oh Jack you didn't tell me your wife was so gorgeous. Well in fairness you haven't had much chance with that gag in your mouth. Now Mrs Brown don't even think of doing anything silly unless you want something very painful to happen to your husband."

"Okay, I will show you where we keep the money just don't hurt Jack."

"You are right you will show me anything I ask for and do everything I tell you to. Do you fully understand what I am saying?"

"Yes I understand. Let Jack go and I will show you anything."

"Mrs Brown let's get things straight. Jack stays where and how he is. You don't even try to negotiate with me. You talk when I ask you to, you do what I tell you to and I promise to not hurt your husband. Now just to show me that you are beginning to understand please remove your jacket and your blouse."

This completely stunned Shelley who had been worried about her husband and concerned about losing money and belongings. She gave the tall masked man a questioning look before looking her husband in the eyes. His eyes made it clear what she had to do. She placed the jacket on the back of the other chair and for a reason she could not explain stared the intruder straight in the eyes. She held herself tall as she slowly unbuttoned her blouse.

Whatever reason he had for making her do this she was not going to give him the satisfaction of seeing she was scared. She was really annoyed when she realized that her nipples were erect and showing very clearly through her flimsy bra. She didn't need a substantial bra as her boobs were not large and had always been very firm. Normally she relished how easily her large nipples became excited, but right now it was embarrassing.

"How splendid Mrs Brown. Just as well it is not cold in here or you would be in danger of having someone's eye out with those nips. I can't wait to get better acquainted with them but we can leave that for a bit later."

Now it began to dawn on Shelley that she was going to be humiliated at best and quite possibly a lot worse. She tried to think carefully whether there was anything she could do to stop the intruder from maintaining complete control of her and her husband. With nothing coming to mind she knew to try and keep him calm and engage with him whenever possible. She wasn't surprised by his next order.

"Please take your skirt and shoes off and then come over here."

She could see no option but to obey. It did seem very strange to stand in front of the two men wearing stockings, panties and bra only. Her heart was beating harder than she could remember, her legs felt shaky and her mouth was dry. Shelley knew she was frightened but was surprised by her body's reaction.

"That's looks so much better Mrs Brown. Now come over here and take your husband's trousers and pants off, he is looking overdressed. Let's see if he is excited by seeing his wife nearly naked and under the control of another man."

It was clear as she struggled to remove his clothing that he was in fact very excited. Although not the biggest man she had been with his prick was now at its full five and a half inches. She was not sure whether she was pleased her body excited him or disgusted that seeing her humiliated by this stranger aroused him.

"Would you like your adorable wife to go down on you Jack? She looks so stunning dressed as she is and I think she might be engaged with a bigger prick shortly. There, now I have taken your gag off you can answer me."

Jack looked at his wife with eyes that showed defeat and anticipation in equal measures. No words were spoken as she lowered her mouth onto his excited prick. Shelley considered herself unique within her circle of friends. They all said they were either indifferent or more usually turned off by giving their partners head. She always experienced intense excitement while giving what she knew was excellent oral. His smallish size was a big plus at these times and he finished in her mouth as often as in her pussy.

The fact that she was being forced to perform this in front of a dominant stranger was an added thrill. Her body was alive and she was barely aware of the intruder moving behind her. He touched her through her taut panties finding her anus first time with a surprisingly gentle single finger.

"Did you think I was going to throw you on the bed and rape you? No believe it or not I am not going to put my prick inside you until you ask me to. I know you think that will never happen but I think that you will be surprised how I can play you and your wonderful body until you beg me for my big hard cock.

With your panties still on I cannot see much evidence but my nostrils can sense an aroma of excited pussy. Are you becoming aroused Mrs Brown? I do so hope that you are. Please remove his prick from your mouth and answer."

"I am really scared and am just concentrating on doing exactly what you tell me to."

"That was not the question I asked. Please answer and be very sure to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, as lying is not a good idea right now."

"I am so sorry darling but I must answer truthfully. I am not sure the full reason but my body is buzzing like it does when I am very sexually excited. I think my pussy is becoming a bit wet and my clit does feel quite erect."

"Thank you for such a clear and detailed answer. I am just going to remove your panties and check that it is an honest appraisal. Well not exactly a bit wet more like very wet, but you were right about your clit. It is nice to know I will not have to do too much to get you ready to receive my cock. I do so like to fuck a pussy that is as eager to receive my cock, as my cock is eager to fill it.

To that end I think that you should sit on your husbands lap, facing him and let his little prick find a nice warm wet pussy. I hope this will be a nice way to loosen you up in preparation for me. Just so there is no confusion please be good enough to not cum as you would not like the punishment for doing so."

Shelley never had a problem receiving Jack's cock and due to how aroused she was he sunk balls deep in her as she lowered herself onto him. She barely noticed her attacker removing her bra but was pleased that her nipples were now unconstrained. She was sure what she was required to do but was afraid in her current condition if she did more than gently fuck her husband she would be likely to orgasm. She did not want to find out what punishment that might give rise to.

"Jack be good enough not to cum inside your wife's pussy. I appreciate you preparing her for me but do not wish to be fucking it with it full of your emissions."

Shelley was confused by the completely relaxed and controlled way the intruder was manipulating not only her but Jack. She had begun to believe that if she accepted being humiliated and raped they might escape any further serious harm. Logically at the moment she was being required to fuck her own husband. The frightening thought was what she would be required to do later.

As she gently fucked she felt the finger return to her anus and realized that not only her pussy was wet but now her bottom was soaking. This time the finger circled around her anus until she relaxed it enough to receive the digit into her excited hole. There was purpose to this invasion as she soon found out as the finger was removed and returned with more lubricant obviously from a jar.

Panic did return when she thought that her arse was being prepared for something much bigger than a finger. Jack and her had not had anal sex for a long time. It had been the other advantage of Jack being quite small, anal sex had always been really good. She briefly pondered why they had not had anal sex for so long.

"It is so nice to see that you are enjoying your husband's cock as much as you are. As I don't want you to fail and orgasm too soon I think a little change is in order. Turn round and sit on your husband's lap facing me. Oh and by the way please take his soaked cock up your bottom. I suspect that you will enjoy it every bit as much as in your pussy. I am sure you don't need to but do lubricate his cock further with this lube if you wish to. Your bottom is quite relaxed and feels like it has been penetrated many times."

It occurred to her that throughout this time the intruder had barely touched her and she had only seen him fully dressed. He was very calm but giving out a very clear menacing aura which she was afraid to cross. She did chose to lube Jack's cock before with some trouble and a small amount of discomfort, she impaled herself. For some reason it was with great embarrassment that she looked up at the stranger. She noticed for the first time that he had in his hand a lightweight flogger that they had not used in years.

"I have found that floggers like this can really add a lovely bit of spice if applied correctly to a woman's nipples at the right time. Please lean right back and hold your husband's sides so your hands stay out of the way. If you want to tell me how much it is stinging you are welcome but do not move your hands to protect yourself. If you follow the rules you may well enjoy your beautiful nipples being stimulated with just an element of pain."

The position she was in pushed her chest and particularly her nipples out as if to welcome the flogger. The first strike landed on just her left nipple but felt to Shelley as if it had struck her clit. A dozen blows landed on one nipple at a time. Her nipples felt hot and were now jet black and bigger than she could ever remember them.

It took Shelley a number of seconds to become aware that he had stopped hitting her. It felt like something had been taken from her and she let out a long desperate sigh. This turned into a moan as her clit responded to actual not imaginary contact from the stranger's fingers.

"Oh your body feels like a coiled spring. I think a couple of gentle rubs of your over-stimulated clit could cause me to need to punish you most severely, wouldn't it?"

Knowing that this time she was required to answer she replied.

"Please let me cum I have done everything you have asked. It is so embarrassing but please bring me I need it so badly."

"Now we are beginning to go places. You would only have needed to ask me nicely if I would be kind enough to fuck you and I would have been happy to oblige."

With this he stripped slowly until he stood in front of her with his cock unsurprisingly fully erect. She was delighted to see that it was, while not being huge, much bigger than Jack's.

She received another dozen or so blows across her now painfully erect and sensitive nipples. She was now becoming desperate in her need to orgasm. She now pushed up and down on her husband's cock in an attempt to get just enough stimulation. As the blows stopped again she was hopeful that the finger would finally give her relief. She was disappointed when the strikes began again she renewed her efforts to fuck herself with Jack's cock.

It did bring on an orgasm but unfortunately for Shelley it was Jack's as he squirted time and time again deep in her bowels. She wailed her disappointment at Jack calling him names and still pushing down on his fast softening prick.

"I love to watch the look of sexual frustration on a woman's face almost as much as the look of ecstasy. Unless you have something to ask me there is nothing left here except maybe giving you beautiful bottom a spanking."

"Oh please you cannot leave me like this with no prick to fuck me. I am asking you, no pleading with you to be kind enough to fuck me with your lovely big prick."

"What man could turn down such a lovely request? Please face your husband and hold onto his shoulders with your head next to his ear. I am going to enjoy fucking you. I will start gently and build up until I am fucking you harder than you have ever been fucked. Be warned I will not stop whatever you say or whether you cum or not. Tell me do you want that?"

"Yes please I need that so badly."

As she got into position she apologized time and time again to her husband for asking to be fucked. The attacker did exactly what he said. She fought to try and delay her orgasm as she always became hypersensitive after an orgasm and always had to stop. She was in floods of tears before after a handful of gentle stokes she exploded in a mind-blowing orgasm. He was good to his word as ignoring her orgasm he increased the speed and depth of his fucking. She screamed and wailed to no avail as she was gripped by the hips and fucked as hard as he could. It was hurting her, it was punishing her but to her amazement from somewhere she erupted again in an orgasm that was almost as painful as it was pleasurable. The pleasure was completely debilitating and she collapsed onto Jack who was the first to say anything.

"Happy anniversary darling. Let me introduce Bruce. I hope the reality of thinking you were being raped lived up to the fantasy that I know you have had for years. Bruce you nearly convinced me at times that it was real. I always knew I wanted to see another man fuck Shelley but that scenario just blow my mind."

"You bastards, if I had an ounce of fight left in me I'd kill both of you. Looking back it was the most frightening and arousing experience I have ever had. I am sorry darling but they were the best orgasms I have ever had."