Husband's Transformation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandi got teary eyed. She turned her head. "I was just trying to be nice. You call yourself a sissy and I just wanted to support you. I bought this stuff for you so you could shave and be yourself fully around me."

Mandi took the razor and cream back. "Forget it Brett. Obviously, I was wrong trying to be understanding about this." He could tell she was visibly upset.

"Babe, can I have it back. I do appreciate you buying me this stuff. I have thought about it before and if you're okay with it, I'd love too."

Mandi turned to him as he said this, she smiled and sat on his lap and passionately kissed him. She moved her hips and his penis slid into her. Brett moaned as his wife swayed her hips grinding her pussy on his cock.

She broke the kiss staying inches from his face. "Fuck me Brett!" He grabbed her hips as she lifted up and down trying not to splash water on the floor. Brett was moaning and grunting, she knew he was close to an orgasm.

"Is my little girl going to cum prematurely again?" As she said this she lifted up more and his penis slipped out.

She giggled and reached down with her hand, gripping his penis and stroking him faster. Brett was growing closer to an orgasm. "I guess it's too small. Maybe your clit isn't meant to fuck me!" She gripped him tighter and stroked him harder. His balls tensed up and he exploded shooting his sperm into the tub.

She leaned over and kissed him. She rubbed the head of his sensitive penis. "Shave everything but your head Britt. I love you!"

He was lost. His mind was clouded by the intense orgasm, his wife being dominant and calling him a girl.

She exited the bath while he stayed to shave the hair from his body. He used the loofah to scrub the area. The bath was already hot to help open the doors to avoid razor burn. He started with each leg. He needed no help or pointers from his wife as he had done plenty of reading on the matter.

Once the body hair was removed, she stepped out of the bath and dried himself off. He felt different, but he remembered the feeling. He had shaved his hair before he met his wife. He grabbed her skin doctors ingrow go hair solution and rubbed it in to avoid a rash.

When he exited the bath, he noticed his wife was dressed. She was wearing black yoga pants and a white tank top. He saw she picked out an outfit for him. He grabbed the leopard print thong and slipped it on. Next he saw she put her low rise khaki shorts out with black PINK design long sleeve shirt along with a pair of her flip flops.

Brett stepped into the shorts and pulled them up his freshly shaven legs. He felt sexy wearing it, but also embarrassed as he was worried someone would notice he was a man.

Mandi joined him upstairs and said they needed to hurry. The appointment for their nails was in 90 minutes.

"Babe, I can't wear this out there. Everyone will know I'm a guy wearing girl clothes!"

She smiled at him. He knew she had more in store for him. "I've already thought this through. I love you! I want you to trust me. Okay?"

Brett sighed he loved his wife and would do anything for her. Especially after everything that's happened. "I do trust you babe. You're my wife. I'd do anything for you!"

Mandi took him by the hand and sat him down by her bathroom sink. "I'm going to style your hair and apply make-up. We will go out together as lovers. Mandi and Britt!"

He looked at her in the mirror. "I don't want to be a girl, I only fantasize about it. Someone will know!"

"Trust me Britt! No one will notice! You are gorgeous!" Mandi was so convincing and comforting. She truly had the best intentions and only wanted to make him more comfortable. She was so reassuring.

After 45 minutes of make-up, he looked in the mirror and was completely surprised. He couldn't believe what he saw. He wouldn't have recognized himself. He looked like a sexy woman. Mandi styled his eyes with thick layer of black mascara, dark blue eye shadow, peach lip shade and a bronzer. He couldn't believe how sexy he was. He saw his black hair was short wavy and sleek. He had a head full of hair so she made it wavy and it went nearly to his shoulders.

He stood up and bent over the counter to get a better look at himself. He couldn't believe how she made him look so good. "Well, do you like what you see?"

He was stunned. He struggled to answer and he kept stuttering. She placed her hand on his cute little butt and pressed her middle finger in his butt. "If I were a guy, I'd totally fuck you Britt!" He quickly pushed his hips forward as it was unexpected. She giggled and left the bathroom.

They walked downstairs and got into the car. It took them 20 minutes to drive across the town to get to the nail salon. Throughout the whole day, they hung out together. Two girls out on the town. Both had acrylic nails placed and both chose a sexy mint color. Both fingers and toes matched.

Mandi did most of the talking as Brett still didn't have a really high pitched voice. His voice was super deep, but it wasn't very girly sounding either. That is something that would take practice.

As the day went on, they strolled the streets of a new town and enjoyed the day. The day soon turned dark as they returned home from a long day out.

Both Mandi and Brett walked into the house and proceeded to change into lounging clothes. Mandi walked downstairs while Brett worked on removing his make-up.

He finally finished when he heard Mandi on the phone. He stood at the top of the stairs to listen.

"Yes! . . . . The full deal. . . . Make-up, eye shadow, everything! . . . . Mmhmmm. . . . Mint color . . . . You were right. . . . He looked super cute. . . . Really. . . . Like fully change. . . . I don't know, I mean it's permanent. . . . We'll talk about it later. . . . Ok, bye."

Brett walked downstairs and saw Mandi was sitting on the couch. She faced the television and didn't pay attention to him as he entered the room.

"Who was that you were talking too?

She stayed facing the television, "Oh, it was Tina. I was just telling her about our day."

"What was she telling you to do?"

"Oh nothing babe. We were just talking about the fun day we had. I explained to her what we did. That's all."

Brett started to get frustrated. He stood up to get a glass of wine. He was beginning to think this has gone too far. "Why would you tell her about me dressed as a girl?"

"Hey, calm down kitten. She is on your side. She just wants to help us so we have a great and successful marriage. She means no harm!"

"I just don't understand why she has to know everything."

Mandi walked over to Brett and hugged him. "Listen hunny, she is just being supportive to me.. to us. She isn't telling anyone and she is like a sister to me. Okay?"

Brett shook his head and hugged Mandi. They walked over to the couch. They sat down and enjoyed a glass of wine together before heading off to bed.

The next day Brett stayed home. He was a online web designer so his job didn't require him to leave much, if at all. However, Mandi worked as a doctor. She and Tina had a practice together.

Brett remained home today and found that Mandi was late. She was always home before 6. He tried texting her several times, but never received a response from her. He began to worry and called Tina.

"Hey Tina, it's late and I was curious if you had seen Mandi."

"Yeah, she was still at the office, there was a late patient who needed a physical. She should be done by now. I'm sure she'll be home soon." Tina stated.

Brett thanked her and hung up the phone. He waited another 15 minutes and heard the garage door open. He saw Mandi walk in and met her in the kitchen by the garage door. She walked in and gave him a hug.

"What took so long babe?"

Mandi set her purse on the counter and reached for a glass to pour some wine. "I'm sorry, I had a patient come in late and he needed a physical done for work. He was new to town and didn't have a doctor so I took some extra time to help him out."

They say down on the couch and watch television together. Brett turned on a romance movie and they sat near one another. Mandi was attached to her phone. Brett saw her texting most of the night, but it didn't bother him as she usually was texting Tina most nights anyhow.

The night drew on and they retreated to the bedroom and fell asleep. The rest of the week was fairly similar. The only difference was Brett had a breakfast shake made for him. He woke up and loved how attentive his wife was. She made him breakfast shakes daily.

On Friday morning, Brett woke up and showered, continuing his ritual of shaving. He read it was best to shave every other day to avoid razor burn and to upkeep on cleanliness. Without thinking, he'd shower, shave, apply lotion. Everyday, he would sit down and apply make-up. He was getting better each day.

Brett put on a pair of yoga pants and a sports bra. He pranced around the house and cleaned it so the house was spotless for Mandi. Nothing pleased him more than ensuring the house was clean when she returned home from work.

That night Mandi arrived home. She was on time today and Brett had dinner ready. After dinner, Mandi grabbed Brett by the hand and took him upstairs.

She sat him on the bed and say next to him. "Brett... Have you ever thought about having sex with a man?"

Brett was stunned by the question. "No, I'm not gay babe. I enjoy sex with you and only you."

She grabbed his hand and held it. "I only ask because you love dressing as a woman and enjoy tranny porn. I want you to be comfortable... You can be honest and I want you to be honest with me.."

Brett began to get defensive. He pulled back. "I'm not gay. I don't understand why you would ask that!"

"Hunny, I know your not gay! I only ask because you like being girly. And that's ok. I just wondered if it ever crossed your mind."

Brett struggled with and answering. He did love tranny porn. Hell he loved Chanel Santini and Sarina Valentina. How could he explain that he has fantasized about it.

He grabbed her hand and held it tightly. "I've fantasized about it before. I think most men have, but fantasies are not reality."

She stared deeply in his eyes, he loved her eyes, but also felt like she had an ulterior motive.

"That's ok. I was just curious." She moved her hand and started rubbing his back. She leaned in and gave him as passionate of a kiss as she had in some time.

She laid him down and took her clothes off. She knelt on the bed and slowly moved over to Brett. She raised her leg up and over his head. She leaned down and lowered he pussy to his mouth.

Brett knew instinctively what to do. He began licking while Mandi grabbed his penis. She noticed he wasn't hard. Brett continued to lick as she moaned. She hasn't felt his tongue in over a week.

He sucked her pussy causing her to squirm. She bent down and placed her warm mouth on Brett's penis. This was the first time he wasn't erect from seeing her naked or even during sex. She couldn't believe the effects.

She sucked his penis and he eventually got hard. She pressed her pussy on his face harder and he licked her clit. She moaned on his cock as her orgasm hit her. Just as she screamed on his penis, she felt him tense up and he shot a load of cum into her mouth.

Brett laid his head down and she sucked him causing him to buck from her sucking on his sensitive cock. She let go and closed her mouth to keep his cum in her mouth.

She turned around and laid on top of him. She grabbed him and leaned in and kissed him. He openly kissed her back and his eyes got wide when he felt the warm salty liquid enter. She pressed her lips against his until all the cum was in his mouth.

She released and saw him looking at her. "I love you Britt!" She said and she rubbed his face and kissed his forehead. He swallowed his own cum while staring into her eyes. She kissed him on the nose and laid her head on his bare chest falling asleep in his arms.

12