Husband's Transformation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Britt grew frustrated with the fact she told another man she was single, but knew Mandi made a good point. She had a way of making her feel better and she couldn't deny what was true. Her clitty wasn't big and she loved being teased about it. Mandi grabbed her by the hand rubbing with her thumb, "Don't worry kitten, you're the only girl for me!" She lowered her hand dragging it down Mandi's leg making contact with Britt's cage causing Britt to close her eyes, wiggling in her seat.

Britt moaned lightly to Mandi's touch, wanting to cum so badly, "Oh please let me out so I can cum baby." She pushed her hips forward trying to get more friction in an attempt to achieve an orgasm, but all it did was create friction for her plug to touch her prostate. Britt was on the edge and needed pleasure and release. Her clitty leaked as she could feel a dime sized wet spot on her panties.

Mandi loved Britt, but could see the change, even if Britt fought it. She could see Britt was becoming more and more feminine with every moment. The plug in her butt was causing her pleasure more than the touch of her hand on her clitty. Mandi moved her hand away driving home as she watched Britt struggle in the passenger seat, moving her hips, grinding against the seat trying anything to orgasm.

Mandi could see Britt was bringing herself closer to a prostate orgasm. Although this is what she wished, she didn't want her to achieve it yet, without being penetrated by something more than her plug. "Britt, calm down and stop moving kitten. We will be home soon and you will have an orgasm, I promise. Just don't ruin it before we get home!" She said winking at her while rubbing her leg.

They arrived home and Britt couldn't get into the house quick enough. She ran through the garage nearly falling down as she sped off to the bedroom. Mandi giggled watching Britt run in her outfit seeing how cute she was. Mandi walked inside seeing Britt laying on the bed spread eagle waiting forandi to unlock her cage.

Mandi held her hands on her hips, "Well, that's not very lady-like Britt! You need to act appropriately and not like a gorilla waiting to mate!" Mandi approached the bedside looking down at Britt. She placed her hands on her smooth tummy just above her cage, rubbing lightly. Mandi's touch had Britt moving her hips as she tried moving to get Mandi's hands to touch her cage, ultimately causing the plug to massage her prostate.

Mandi kept moving her hands around Britt's clitty intentionally not touching her clitty. She moved her right hand up, circling each of Britt's erect nipples. She brought her left hand down under Britt's thighs, "Lift your legs up kitten," as she pushed her legs up over her tummy revealing the cute plug in her butt.

Mandi pinched Britt's nipples, grasping the plug lightly and slowly pulling it out. As the thick plug was slowly removed, Britt moaned with pleasure no longer concerned about her straining caged clitty.

Mandi set the plug down, reached into the night stand producing lube and vibrating dildo. She pinched Britt's nipples, squeezing lube on her butt. She grabbed the dildo, slowly pushing it in. Once the head pushed past Britt's sphincter, it slid in place gripping the dildo tight.

Mandi turned the vibration on, slowly pumping it in and out of Britt. Britt moaned as the vibration shuttered through her body and prostate. She pushed further until the dildo was touching her prostate. She massaged Britt's breasts, seeing her eyes close, moaning as she was being penetrated. Britt couldn't keep from screaming as her leg shook uncontrollably.andi held the dildo down, Britt erupted screaming out loud as cum shot from her caged clitty, dripping out onto her smooth shaved pubic region.

Mandi turned the dildo off leaving it in place as she lowered Britt's legs seeing her flush chest and face as she was breathing heavily recovering from her powerful anal orgasm. Mandi smiled knowing Britt needed no penile stimulation to achieve and orgasm.

As Britt recovered, she opened her eyes seeing Mandi now naked, climbing on the bed. She blushed knowing what just happened, but was happy she was able to cum. Mandi sat upover Britt's face, her beautiful young vagina inches from Britt's mouth.

She sat down grabbing Britt's head as she lowered herself on her face. Britt opened her mouth voluntarily, sticking her tongue out, accepting Mandi's pussy.andi sat on Britt's face feeling her tongue enter inside. She ground her hips low, Britt licked inside heroist pink pussy while her nose was pressed hard against Mandi's clit.

Mandi circled her hips grinding down against her face, moaning constantly as she approached an orgasm. She grabbed her breasts, playing with her nipples while Britt held onto her cute round butt, slurping her wet pussy.andi pulled her nipples, moaning loudly as her body shook to orgasm.

Mandi lifted her leg up seeing her juices on Britt's face. She lowered her leg over Britt caged clitty, laying her head on her shoulder. Both Mandi and Britt breathing heavily recovering from each other's orgasms, fell asleep together.

The next day, Britt woke up noticing her morning erection wasn't as strong. She appreciated the fact it wasn't a huge distraction as she walked to the toilet to go pee. After cleaning up, she walked to the kitchen, knowing Mandi had left for work, seeing a smoothie on the counter with a note from her wife, "Good morning kitten, come visit me at the office today. I love you, muah

Mandi."

Britt took her smoothie placing it in the refrigerator, walked towards the bathroom to get ready for the day. She hopped in the shower, shaving his body keeping it ultra smooth. After showering, she stepped out, proceeding to look over her clothes for the day. She grabbed a thong gaffe, blue yoga pants and a tank top with padded sports bra.

Britt stood in front of the mirror, clothes in hand staring at her naked body. Her clitty caged, her smooth body. She moved her hands over her body, feeling how smooth and soft her skin was. She appreciated how sexy she felt, her small nipples, sensitive to touch, it provided pleasure just pinching her nipples. She found ways that aroused her more than just penile stimulation.

Britt stood there for 15 minutes rubbing her body, getting excited at how she looked. She didn't care that she appeared feminine, she loved being free to dress how she liked. She quickly dressed for the day walked down to get her smoothie from the refrigerator.

Britt walked out the door, smoothie in hand and drove to visit Mandi at her office. She walked in seeing Tina where the office assistant usually sits, "Welcome, how can we help you today?" Tina asked staring at Britt.

Britt noticed Tina didn't recognize her, "I am here to see Mandi," she said looking around hoping to avoid any further conversation with Tina. It was then she realized Tina figured it out, her eyes widened ans her mouth opened, "Brett!!! Is that really you? I guess I should say Britt, right?"

Britt smiled slowly shook her head up, "Hi Tina, yes, I go by Britt when I'm dressed."

Tina walked around opening the door waiving her back, "Oh my God, you look so adorable!" Taking Britt by the hand, they sat down behind the counter. Tina looked over Britt several times. She took in every inch of Britt's body, hair, face, make-up, clothes. "Britt you look absolutely beautiful, much more pleasant as a woman, I might add."

Britt looking around hoping Mandi would come rescue her, "Thank you Tina. Is Mandi around?"

Tina responded, "She is in with a patient right now, but it shouldn't be too long. He is just back for his physical results and some other testing."

Tina stood up peaking around the corner towards the exam rooms, "So Britt, how have you enjoyed the change?"

Britt looked at her, not comfortable talking about the situation with her as he didn't trust her much, "It is different, but I enjoy that I don't have to hide from Mandi anymore."

Tina smiled placing her hands on her hips, staring at Britt, looking her up and down. "You are really pretty and I wouldn't have guessed you were a man. You should be proud of who you are. The only thing left is to make the change more permanent."

Britt was shocked, she opened her eyes trying to comprehend what Tina said. "Uh. . . I. . . No, I can't do that. I just like to dress up with Mandi," he struggled speaking with Tina.

Tina tisked shaking her head, "You will still be married, but you might as well enjoy it. Besides, don't you love the feeling of being penetrated and cumming from it. It's so erotic!" She moved her hands to her thighs rubbing up and down.

Britt did like the sex last night, but didn't believe that was the only sex they would have together. She enjoyed her wife, although she hadn't had penetrative sex with her in a short while. Britt looked around hoping Mandi would save her from Tina, "I'm not sure about making it more permanent."

Tina could see Britt was uncomfortable, but as she and Mandi discussed, Britt fantasized about transgender and she believed Britt truly wanted to be a woman. "Britt, I have a friend similar to you. She grew up a man, but now lives as a woman. She doesn't miss being a man and enjoys her life. I think you should go out to lunch with her. Her name is Emily."

Britt was confused, she enjoyed being dressed, but wasn't sure about it being permanent, "I don't know Tina." Britt responded.

Tina hugged Britt, "Do you feel any different Britt?"

Britt shrugged her shoulders lowering her eyes to the floor, "I don't know. . . I mean I do, but I. . . I don't know how to explain my feelings."

Tina could see a change in Britt. She remembered how he used to be compared to now. "Do you like your smooth skin? Girly clothes? Cumming from being penetrated?"

Britt blushed, unable to hide the fact she loved all those things. She gulped knowing she couldn't hide the truth, even from Tina, "Yes."

Tina rubbed her arms, "What if I told you I could help you. . . And it wouldn't be permanent. It would show you life like a woman, but you could stop at anytime, and the best part is, Mandi won't know at all!"

Britt grew curious, but had a hard time trusting Tina. How could she trust Tina when she already knew everything from Mandi telling her. Britt looked around seeing no one around, her clitty tingled as it's filled the tiny cage listening to Tina. She thought to herself, what could she be talking about. . . I love being feminine, but do I really want this? It couldn't be bad if it were temporary, could it. She looked at Tina, "How could you help, Tina?"

Tina leaned in, looking around ensuring no one was around, "Don't freak out, but female hormones can help," she told her seeing the worried look in Britt's eyes. Britt nearly objected when Tina interrupted, "Just listen sweetie. . . I have acess to a hormone supplier, they aren't permanent and are reversible. Mandi will never know and I can help you through the process."

Britt bit her lower lip, not realizing the look she was giving. She worried about the effects of hormones, would she like it or hate it she thought. "How would Mandi not know, Tina?"

Tina consoled her, wrapping an arm around her, "I won't tell her, I promise, plus everything can be put in a powder form to make smoothies. She won't know at all!"

Britt suddenly realized she had been taking smoothies, now wondering if it were the same. "Uh, Mandi had been making me smoothies, are they the same?" She asked a little worried she had been taking hormones already.

Tina giggled, "No silly, but I told her you should begin a certain diet regime to help transform your body."

Britt sighed, relived at what she heard, "What are these hormones going to do to me?" She asked gingerly.

Tina smiled at her, still hugging onto her, "Well initially they will have notuch effect, but in time they will distribute fat to other places such as your hips, butt, and chest. Your nipples will grow slightly, become sensitive, but ultimately, your penis will remain flaccid more. Again, these aren't permanent, but if you want to make it permanent, they will help boost your changes."

Tina held her, seeing Britt looking at the ground completely unsure. Tina took her hand rubbing Britt's face, lifting her head up so they were looking at each other, "Sweetie, I know this is a lot to take in. I also know you love Mandi and I would never do anything to ruin your marriage. In fact, I kept Mandi from filing divorce after she caught you that day."

Britt looked at Tina, reached out hugging her as tears entered her eyes, "I always thought you hated me, but I appreciate you saving my marriage."

Tina held Britt, rubbing her back, " Sweetie, I never hated you, but I will be honest. I knew about your feminine side before Mandi. . . Sigh. I know about your Tumblr account and how you have always desired to be a woman."

Britt leaned back completely shocked. Her jaw dropped and eyes widened when she heard Tina knew about her secret activities, "Ummmm. . . I. . . I don't kn. . . I mean. . How. . Oh my God!" Britt nearly broke down knowing her most secretive, personal, and intimate thoughts were no longer secretive.

Tina put her hand on Britt's shoulders, "It's ok Britt, your secret is safe with me. I understand as my ex boyfriend was the same. He now lives as a woman and we only broke up because he wanted a man. I don't want your marriage to end, but I know how you feel. I'm just offering help." She hugged Britt tighter.

Tina heard a door open knowing Mandi was finished with her exam. "Come to my house, I'll help and explain more," she whispered into Britt's ear as Mandi appeared.

Mandi saw Britt and Tina hugging and wondered what was going on. She knew Britt wasn't a fan of Tina, she was shocked they were hugging, Mandi motioned Britt to follow her. They walked and sat in Mandi's office.

Mandi sat at her desk watching her sissy husband sit down, "What were you and Tina talking about?"

Britt was concerned about lying to her, but scared about being honest. She responded, "Nothing much really, she just comforted me and told me how cute I was. I might have been hard on her before, she seems to truly be supportive." Britt looked at Mandi, feeling guilty about lying.

Mandi smiled at her, "Kitten, she does want what's best for us. She is such a good friend." Mandi reached over kissed Britt on the cheek and hugged her.

Britt smiled back, hugging Mandi holding her tight. "So I was thinking. . ." Britt said as Mandi seemed interested in hearing what she had to say. Mandi leaned in closer, intently staring at Britt. Britt said, "What would you say if I visited Tina today? She seems to be helpful and wants to talk with me more."

Mandi smiled knowing Britt was becoming more and more feminine. She knew Britt was changing and their life wouldn't be the same, but she cared so much for her, she didn't want to disrupt anything, "Go ahead kitten, I have a late appointment anyhow. Tina was actually heading home early today." Britt smiled and hugged Mandi.

Britt left the office knowing Tina would soon follow behind her and drove to Tina's house. Tina stayed back momentarily meeting up with Mandi.

Tina walked into Mandi's office, "Hey! So I'm going to head out now." As she smiled at Mandi.

Mandi smiled back, "Britt is headed to your house. I think it's all happening like you said. I'm happy for her, but a little worried as well."

Tina sat down grabbing Mandi's hand. "Don't worry hun, things are going to be different. Britt is going through changes and is confused. She needs your reaffirmation that it's going to be ok. Plus, you have a late appointment!" She winked at her.

Mandi giggled, "I know I do. I'm scared about that as Britt has no idea that I met another man! It's so overwhelming, but exciting at the same time."

Tina comforted her, "It'll be alright. Britt was never a man to begin with. He has gender disphoria and needs help with realizing that although she was born a man, she was meant to be a girl. Soon she will realize that." Tina stood up, hugged Mandi as she walked out. She stopped at the doorway looking back at Mandi, "Today is Britt's first step to becoming a true woman!" As Tina walked out the door and left.

12