Hush

Story Info
A chance encounter before Christmas leads to a great night.
5k words
4.69
5.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raulmerez1
Raulmerez1
254 Followers

Hush

What better way to spend a Friday evening, just before Christmas, than in a crowded bar getting tanked. That and people watching. I wasn't looking to be social, just here for my own amusement.

That was my plan, well somewhat a loose plan, but that changed. At least the getting absolutely plastered part did.

She walked in and conversation stopped. She was a smallish blond with wavy hair that framed an angular face with a cute nose, bedroom grey blue eyes, and sensuous full lips. If that wasn't enough to grab my attention, the rest of her definitely did.

She wore a backless semi sheer dress that came barely mid thigh. Under that she wore dark panties that were not much more than a thong and a push up bra. She had smallish but perfect breasts, and a cute butt that grabbed your attention.

Her legs were toned in dark stockings, and she wore open toe high heels.

The way she moved was a combination of the grace of a leopard, and the hypnotizing movement of a hooded cobra dancing to an Indian piper.

As she walked through the bar, several guys made crude comments, and a few blatant pick-up comments. She seemed oblivious to the crass dialogue. She took a seat two seats over from mine at the bar. She gave me a quick look with a slight promise of a smile before ordering a Gladiator.

As she awaited her drink she began to deal with a string of hopeful suitors. Some offered drinks, others invited her to dance. She finally relented with one guy who said he would be honoured to share a dance with such a lady who was both sexy and elegant. Apparently his nervous but honest approach paid dividends as she stayed on the dance floor for a few songs including a slow dance.

She returned and declined multiple drink offers and ordered her second Gladiator.

I was somewhat curious about the drink of choice. I hadn't heard of it before, but it looked delicious. Or maybe it looked good to see her lips taking the sweet looking nectar in.

For the next hour and a half, she sipped her drink and once in a while accepted an invite to dance. I noticed she shied away from the aggressive, cocky and confident dominant males, choosing men whose approach was softer and more appreciative.

Just before midnight she accepted an invite to dance from a guy who had been sitting on the other side of her. He also had been watching her closely. His approach was flattering, soft and gentle. She accepted.

The guy flashed me a big smile when she wasn't looking and gave a fist pump in the air for getting the dance. I figured he was a player, and wondered how long It would take her to figure him out.

It turned out it was about halfway through the second dance. She placed her stiletto on his foot and pressed down. He released her ass, which he held in both hands pulling her in to him.

She almost stomped back to the bar. She ordered another drink and frowned as she drank it.

She told another would be dance partner, "Forget it!" Before focusing on her drink again.

She looked up and then over to me. I smiled. "Don't get any ideas" was her deadpan response.

"Ouch! All I did was smile" I said raising my hands in mock surrender. "I wasn't going to try anything either. I was just watching and wondering."

"What were you wondering?" she asked, with a hint of a smile. "And why wouldn't you try anything?" she gave a slight pouty look.

"I, um, just came here to get drunk, and do what I usually do at a bar. I like watching people. You have made that quite interesting tonight. Turns out I actually didn't feel like drinking, given a better option." I responded, "And I didn't try anything because I have no idea what you are looking for. "

She smiled, "I would have thought that dressing like this would make that perfectly obvious" she said with a smirk and posing to show off her perfect breasts.

It was my turn to smile. "If you just wanted what you dressed for, you could have your pick. You want something particular. I haven't figured out what that is yet."

"To be honest, I am not quite sure what it is I am looking for, but I am very clear on what I don't want". She sighed, "I hoped knowing that much would make it easier, but it has't helped."

"Oh? What aren't you looking for?" My curiosity made me ask.

She looked at me, up and down "Why are you asking?"

"Hmmm, I suppose to see if my assumptions are right. And too be honest, I kind of want to know." I replied.

"Ok, so tell me what you assumed, and we'll see how observant you really are." She countered.

"Ok, so please pardon me if what I say implies a demeaning trait. Being sexual shouldn't seem to cheapen the value of a person." I said cautiously. She nodded her head in understanding, so I continued, hoping I wasn't going to come across as arrogant or rude in my interpretation.

" I see you not wanting to be used as a notch on some guy's bedpost, so he can say he bagged another hottie. You seem to want confident, but not cocky or self centered. You picked almost all of those off and they never stood a chance. "

I looked at her, she was listening and waiting for me to continue. "While you danced with some of the less aggressive guys, I noticed that when they got close and personal, that also put you off, but for a different reason. I also saw you look off anyone who wasn't sure of himself."

I drew a huge breath in before continuing, " So, what I think is that you want to get fucked, not like a guy falling in love would make love to you, but fucked. You don't want to be some assholes cum dumpster, and you don't want some nice guy to fall in love. Kind of like a no questions asked solid good roll in the hay."

She looked at me, blinked and smiled at me. "You're pretty good at this." She took the last sip of her drink. " I hadn't figured out myself that far. I don't want to be a cum dump notch on a bedpost, and I don't want some putz who is going to fall in love with me because he got to cum, so yeah, I want a quality roll in the hay, with no strings attached."

Our bartender came by and took our empty glasses. " May I buy you a drink?" I asked. " no strings or expectations"

She accepted, so I ordered 2 Gladiators. She moved over to sit beside me.

"So, what's your story? You haven't hit on me or flirted with me. You came here to drink and watch people. So, what is your story?"

I smiled. "Why don't you try, and we can see how observant you are?" I retorted with a laugh.

"Fair enough" she replied and looked me over again. "So tall, good looking, and intelligent. You have given me the x-ray eyes, so I know you're not gay. You had a look of sadness when I first saw you, so my guess is girl trouble. Either dumped, had to choose to leave or in between. I'd say from the attire, you didn't choose to come here to try to get laid, so you enjoy music, because you tap your fingers and feet to the music, and you also wanted the distraction of people watching to comfort you."

I was floored. "Fuck.". I said without thinking. "Am I that pathetic? You nailed it!"

She put her hand on my arm. "No, just way to familiar. That was me seven years ago."

"Someone cheated on you. Why?" I asked.

"Hush! Too personal" she smiled. Slowly she took a drink. So did I. Damn it was a tasty combination of smooth and a hint of danger with the booze.

"These are really good!" I commented, " But are they dangerous?"

"Care to find out?" she smiled. "Let's dance". She stood and took my hand pulling me to the floor.

"I'm out of practice and not very good" I stammered.

She pulled me close and began to move to the music. I tried to follow, but I almost stepped on her toes. Then I started to lead, gently, and we began to move together.

Two things struck me almost simultaneously. She wore a heavenly perfume that was intoxicating, and her body was pressing against me in ways that definitely got my attention.l

A third realization struck me shortly after that. We moved really well together. It was like we knew what each other was going to do.

The next song was a bit faster, so we separated a bit, but still held hands. At one point she spun around and pressed her ass to my crotch and twerked a bit. Anymore and I would have pitched a serious tent on the dancefloor.

The next song was a slow waltz. She moved in close, and we maintained eye contact.

"You move really good for being out of practice, and not a good dancer." She smiled and closed her eyes.

She was rubbing her pussy up against my leg. I wasn't sure if it was intentional at first. When she moaned as she leaned in I knew it was with purpose. I also realized that I was reacting with a desire

I felt her hip move against my thigh. I could feel the heat radiating through. She kept her inner thighs pressed to my leg as we danced.

When the song ended, she looked at me,. " Can we get off the dance floor? "

I nodded and took her hand and started leading her back to our seats.

"No, I mean can we go somewhere? Like my room at the hotel?" she said and gave me a sultry smoking hot look.

"if you are sure, then lead the way" I smiled. Honestly I was looking at her and wondering how did someone so beautiful happen to fall into my life, and especially now.

We walked into the bar towards the hotel holding hands silently.

We made it into the parking lot of the bar when she spoke softly. " I hope I'm not to forward in this. I wasn't even sure if I was going to do anything tonight. Or even if I wanted to. But something clicked with you. Now I can't wait."

I stopped. I pulled her to face me and looked into her eyes. "I can't tell you how much I want you too. But I can show you.". I placed her hand on my cock. It was still semi erect. " That says what my body wants. My imagination is running wild with possibilities."

I kissed her, and ran my hand down to squeeze her perfect ass. She moaned into my mouth as I held her close.

"Jesus, You could bend me over a car right now and I know I would love it!" she moaned

Jokingly I redirected her to a dusty Ford Bronco, and spun her around. She shrieked and giggled as I tapped her ass softly.

"Asshole" she called me. "Teasing me like that. We could have left smudge prints to make him envious and me wet"

"I don't want to take any chances on being interrupted when I get you alone. Not for at least the next six hours or so". I put my arm around her waist and pulled her in close. Together we walked to the hotel.

Once we got in the elevator I picked her up and kissed her. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I pinned her against the side.

I could feel the heat from her pussy as I held her tight butt pulling her in to me. I ran my fingers over her sex as she clung to me and moaned.

When the elevator opened I carried her out into the hallway. I could feel my hard cock bumping against her. Each step I took made her gasp. "Room 418, to your left, no right. Sorry.Oh God what are you doing to me?" She asked herself.

She pulled the card from her clutch and handed it to me. "Hurry, please" she moaned and leaned into me nibbling my neck.

I pressed her up against the door while I swiped her card. When the door swung open she slid down slightly rubbing hard against me.

"OOOH GODDDD, Oooh!" She moaned and shivered. I felt my fingertips rubbing her sex get wetter.

I held her and closed the door behind us. After a few seconds she looked into my eyes. "Wow, I didn't expect to react quite like that"

"A little sensitive?" I inquired.

"A lot out of practice" she smiled and lowered her legs. "Not quite the way I saw this going" she lamented, looking a touch embarrassed.

"Did you enjoy a preview of what's to come? Pardon the pun. " I asked

"Yes, oh yes!" She smiled and kissed me softly. She turned and walked with me into her suite. "I think I need a water. Would you like one? Or something stronger?"

She bent down and pulled a water bottle from the fridge. She looked back at me, catching me staring at her perfect ass, and sexy tight body bent over looking back at me. "Well?" She smiled as she looked back.

"I'd love a water" I grinned and walked up behind her. I put my hand on her ass, and ran my fingers down along the seam of her dress, and then up the inside of her thigh.

She spread her legs slightly and leaned forward resting her arms on the fridge. I ran my fingertips lightly over the lace frill of her panties. She shivered as I teased her.

"God you have me on fire already!" she panted.

I slid my fingers under the frill and slid my fingers lightly over her steamy hot sex. I wanted to strip her and fuck her, but I also wanted the night to last as long as possible.

I teased her until her hips kept pressing back trying to mount my fingers. Finally I pulled her upright and kissed her. My hands lifted her dress, pulling it up over her head. I kissed her and nibbled my way down her neck to the little indent by her collarbone. I walked her backwards until she was up against a wall. I kissed and nibbled my way down to her breasts.

Her bra hooked in the front. I undid the hooks and looked at the soft perfect globes that were revealed.

"My God, you are stunning!" I exclaimed. Her dark nipples formed a crest at the peak of her breasts. Full, almost puffy as the stood out hardened little nubs. She had a slight tan line, but her complexion made it accentuate the beauty and shape.

I nibbled and sucked and flicked my tongue over each one, relishing the feel and texture. She moaned and her hips thrust forward wantonly.

"God, you are torturing me. Fuck me. Fuck me now!" she cried out.

I cupped her breasts in my hands and slowly moved down over her soft belly. She had soft supple curves of a woman. She was gasping and clutching my head to her as I ran my tongue along the top fringe of her panties.

I could smell her excitement as I knelt down. She was trembling like a leaf as I slowly pulled her panties down to her ankles. She has a small patch of curly blond hair, just long enough to grasp and tug on. Something I intended to do soon as I teased and tasted her.

My fingertips traced the gentle indent between her thighs, running closer to her sex.

"God, you're killing me! Please!" she begged.

I looked up at her. I lifted her leg and pulled her foot free from her panties and slid her leg over my shoulder. My tongue teased her outer lips, savoring the tangy flavor of her sex. Gently I closed my lips over the damp patch of hair and I pulled slowly away.

Her leg on my shoulder clenched to pull me closer. Her hands in my hair tried to guide me lower. Her hips twitched and bucked trying to open herself to my explorations.

My thoughts were that I wanted to be patient. Relish every second. Build her desires to the point of being unable to contain her desires. I wanted her to remember this night forever so that every time she thought of these moments she would get lost in a haze of lust and desire.

So here I was, kneeling in front of probably the most erotic and beautiful woman I'd ever seen in my life. I had one hand raised cupping her perfect breast. A nipple rolling between my fingertips. My right hand cradled he butt. My middle finger just barely teased her puckered star. I put my lips to her soft wet lips and pushed my tongue in between opening her like a flower.

Her knee buckled. She groaned and dug her fingers in my scalp. Her leg that was wrapped around me pulled me even tighter. As my tongue found her sensitive nub her body shook, and her pussy flooded.

I sucked and nibbled and thrust two fingers up inside her causing a series of orgasms that had her juices running in rivulets down her legs. I teased her opening with my middle finger until she was trembling uncontrollably.

I pulled her leg further over my shoulder and lifted her other leg up over my other shoulder and I slowly stood up trapping her against the wall.

As I slid up her body, I looked up she leaned forward to kiss me eagerly. Hastily I Unbuckled my pants and let them fall to the floor. Then I felt the engorged head bump up against her inner thigh.

She moaned and melted like a cat in heat as I rubbed myself up and down her wet slit, finally settling the tip just into the entrance to her tight pussy.

Slowly I lowered her. In part to let her get used to my size. It's not that I was massive like a porn star, but at just over seven inches and thicker than most, I was going to stretch her more than she was used to, at least I hoped that to be the case. The other thing was that all of the teasing had me on edge. I wanted to get acclimatised being inside her before I exploded like a novice teenager.

Twice as I lowered her down on my cock she came. The second time she bit my lip. The sharp pain caused me to let her drop the last inch until she was fully impaled on my cock.

She had released my lip but had buried her head into my neck and screamed as a massive orgasm rocked through her. Even while she was quivering in my arms, I began to slowly thrust my hips up into her.

Her fingers raked my back. I felt the burn as her nails clawed my skin. I stroked in and out taking longer and slower thrusts. Again, she cried out as another climax caused her to clench and groan.

This time I held still inside her, with her clit pressed up against the base of my cock. Again, this wasn't to be gentle on her, it was to calm myself before I erupted in her.

When she calmed down I pulled her away from the wall. I turned and walked us towards the bed. As gracefully as I could dropped her on the bed and wrapped my arms around her legs.

The feeling in my loins was unbridled lust. Now I had to fuck this goddess hard and fast untilI did explode.

My thrusts were hard and deep. I watched her body shake and jiggle as I slammed my cock deep inside her. I watched her breasts wobble and roll and her hands clutch at the sheets asI ravaged her. Time seemed to distort. I couldn't tell if I lasted 30 seconds or 30 minutes. All I know is she was cumming hard almost the entire time.

My release was explosive. I felt it build through to my toes and then swell and burst into her. I watched her eyes go wide as I pumped jet after jet of hot cum in her.

Sated I held myself still. I was fully inside her enraptured by the aftershocks that ran through both of us. I was out of breath. She was gasping as well.

Finally when I got control, i managed a humble "Sorry, I didn't mean to be so rough"

"I've never cum so hard or so much in my life. That was amazing!" she whispered as she pulled me to her for a sensual kiss.

When she broke our kiss she added, " I had heard of being fucked through endless multiple orgasms. I thought that was a fictional myth. God, my insides are jello and still tingling. Come up here and lie with me for a bit. I want to rest a bit before I get you hard and do that again!"

We curled up in bed together gently caressing each other. She unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off me. I managed to kick my pants aside and take my socks off.

We spent the next hour talking about things we liked, music, favourite tv shows, art and drinks. We also covered off some things that put us off. Bad drivers and aggressive assholes and bitchy attitudes topped both our lists.

Our next topic was cheating spouses. We both didn't get into our personal stories, but it was clear we both had experienced the wrong side of that issue. I had the impression her cuts were fresher and deeper than mine.

The conversation was pleasant and easy, but we both wanted something else. Her hand toyed with my cock at the same time as my fingertips brushed her pert nipples. We both laughed, then kissed.

She rolled me on my back and then kissed her way down until she reached my engorged member. She slowly teased and tormented me until she put her mouth over the tip and sucked hard while swirling her tongue round and round.

She looked at me while she tormented and teased. She would occasionally take me as deep as she could. My ex could take all of me, too easily, likely from all the practice, but this was different. My ex was tall and thicker. She was tiny. Her small hands and mouth made my cock look monstrously large.

Raulmerez1
Raulmerez1
254 Followers
12