Hush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raulmerez1
Raulmerez1
254 Followers

She kept me on the verge of cumming for what felt like an eternity. An eternity with an angel mind you. She softly pulled her mouth off me, leaving my cock twitching and bouncing with lust.

"Do you want to fuck me hard and cum deep in my pussy?" She asked softly.

She rolled over on her knees and dropped her face into the pillows and spread her knees. "Fuck me hard and fast," she winked and wiggled her butt to me. "Please!"

I wasn't going to pass this opportunity up. I stood behind her and let her slide back on me, all the way until I was balls deep in her tight wet hole.

I grabbed her hips and began to rock in and out. I built my pace gradually until our bodies began to slap together.

I wasn't done there, I slapped each butt cheek and began driving my hips forward causing her body to ripple and shake as I pounded in to her.

She responded by crying out in guttural moans and visceral screams of waves of orgasmic pleasures wracked her body.

It was a rush to feel her body quiver and grip my cock. If I hadn't erupted already I wouldn't have stood a chance on holding back. But now, well I could watch her pussy lips trying to hold my swollen cock in her. I could watch the cheeks of her ass ripple as I slammed up against them

I could see her hair hang and dance with each thrust. The most erotic was the way her fingers turned white gripping the bedding tight as her body trembled.

She was perfection, a beautiful lusty sight, and then she upped the ante. She looked back at me as I was pounding her. Her face was a vision of lust. "I'm going to cum!" She moaned slowly watching my eyes.

She closed her eyes briefly and shivered and clenched my cock tight.

It wasn't even something I could prepare myself for. I just felt myself going over the edge with no control. I felt the unstoppable force raising through my loins.

"Yes!" She hissed, feeling me cumming. "Fill me again"

I was in no position to do anything but that.

I pretty much slumped forward on her as my cock pulsed in her. I cupped her breasts and ran my fingers of her hardened nipples. After a few moments we shifted over to lie on our sides catching our breath.

I'm not sure if we dozed off, fell asleep, or just lay together in a moment of rapture, but we lay together for a long while. She stirred first.

"I have to go to the loo, you are leaking out of me and it tickles." She giggled.

Why don't we have a shower together?" I suggested.

She countered with "Give me a minute to go first ok?" She asked as she tip toed across the room. "I will call you when I'm ready"

Less than a minute later she was peering out the bathroom door, "Ready?" She asked, quietly.

We took our time in the shower. I washed her hair, she washed mine. She washed my entire body slowly and sensually. Then I washed hers. Equally as thorough and as sensual as I could.

I started kissing her neck and slowly worked my way down her body, receiving words and sounds of encouragement all the way. I slowly teased her to a trembling orgasm before she pushed me back and pulled me up to standing.

"I need you again, slow and gentle! Please..." she looked up at me with passionate eyes.

I lifted her easily and she wrapped her legs around my waist, hooking her ankles together. We kissed soft and passionately as well.

We managed to orient ourselves so that my cock found her wet entrance and slowly she slid down taking me deep inside while we kissed.

This was slow, passion filled sex. She told me explicitly how good this felt. I told her in other ways how appreciative I was to have her in my arms. Vocally I also let her know how good this was for me as well.

By the time I came again she had trembled through a bunch of orgasms and was basically holding on in a full clench.

After we dried each other off, we lay on the bed just curled up and relaxing. I woke up at first light realizing that somehow we had covers pulled up over us.

The next time I woke up was to a glorious sensation of soft lips slipping sliding and slurping my morning wood.

When she saw I was awake she pulled off a moment. "I'm a little tender, but I wanted to play with this. I hope you don't mind!"

Yeah right, like I wanted to have this stop. What I did do was pulled her over so I could kiss her tender parts better.

Apparently I did a great job on making her feel better. Before too long she had climbed on me reverse cowgirl style and slowly rode me till we both came.

I wanted to lay with her but a knock at our door dashed that plan. She had ordered room service.

We ate naked on the bed, crepes, fruit, and sausages. Coffee and juice. Two eggs each over easy. It was a perfect breakfast.

Our chatter was flirty discussions of last night, but carefully steered away from any of our past that led us to our own path to the bar.

Our serene morning was dashed when she realized it was 11:30. She leapt to her feet and opened her day bag. Hastily she pulled on some regular blue panties and a pair of dress pants.

"I have to get ready, my car will be here in a few minutes. We can't be seen together. I can't explain it, but if you are interested in more with no expectations I could try."

I smiled, "I would have very high expectations of a return engagement! This would be hard to top, but I would love to try!"

I pulled on my pants, and shirt. I couldn't find a sock, but it wasn't a heavy price to pay for another chance at bliss.

I left my number on a scrap of paper and she kissed me pushing me out the door as her phone rang.

"God I feel like a slut for you, full of your cum while I have a busy day ahead!" She smiled. She pulled her blouse over her breasts and buttoned them up before giving me another sensual kiss. "Be patient, it will be a few weeks until next time. I hope you want a next time?"

Of course, I nodded eagerly, "Can you tell me anything about you? I want to know a bit more." I asked.

"Hush" she smiled and kissed me one last time. "In time, hopefully. For now, just hush!"

I am wondering about doing a part two. Hit like and send a comment if you want to know where the story goes next.

If this isn't your cup of tea, then write me a comment. Be warned, I won't debate with idiotic comments and derogatory remarks. I prefer not to argue idiotic points. I find the people who engage in that have are way too familiar with the territory to be worth my time.

Raulmerez1
Raulmerez1
254 Followers
12