Hush Little Baby Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The longer we were here, the more my Sergeant Major and I were having one of those feelings. Even with Colonel Knowles warning his people that, although we looked like the bad guys, we really were the good guys. Most of those giving us the most worrying of vibes, didn't seem to want to take the Colonel at his word. Hell, even his own RMP's seemed to think they had a point to prove, damned if I knew what it was.

Pulling my team into a pow-wow and telling them that, despite pulling Colonel Knowles and his people out of the mire, it was obvious we weren't welcome. Most nodded, they had all felt the undercurrent. The majority of my people wanted to leave as soon as we could replen. Knowles sent down word that the store of confiscated weapons and ammo was at our disposal. We all but cleared the place of AK47 ammo, magazines and rocket-propelled Grenades and cook even let us loose on some of his stores.

We left at two in the morning, via the bases fuel pumps. Forward Base was still standing and we hadn't killed or maimed anyone. Which to Turk and me, was a bonus.

*******

Going home...

The team opted to take advantage of the night and we drove right on through it, we

zigzagged for another day before we came to our base, drove our vehicles under cover and after a quick de-brief of my men I sent them to shower and get some sleep.

I could see the looks on each of their faces, I had fond memories of my time with Knowles and the people at Forward Base. How they looked after all the Special Forces units that came and went, and then we show up. A band of rag heads that you certainly wouldn't pick up if your family were in the car, and you would sure look in your glovebox to make sure your spare was in the truck before letting one of us sit on a hay bale on the back, if you were in country.

But I suppose looking like we did, is what got us into many of the places we needed to get into. I left the team to relax, which usually meant they split into teams and had a mini league Volleyball contest between themselves. While I had a meeting with General Hibbertson, Colonel Knowles sent word up the chain of command, wanting to know why we skipped out in the middle of the night. The General covered for us by saying that we were needed in other areas.

"You're all but done here Mike, the intel you people came back with re-enforced Command's decision on the assault. This one, Command wants you to sit out."

We were both still sipping our bottled water when he asked, "What are you planning to do on leave?"

I looked at him and asked the obvious. "How long do we have Sir?"

General Hibbertson seemed to think on my question. Placed his water on the table and ran his right hand through his hair, I smiled to myself, although General Hibbertson took over from Macalister when I was relieved of command of Ghost squadron. He really did fit in well, the Pentagon knew the potential of Ghost Squadron, with just thirty men plus support base and personnel. It was beneath many Generals, Hibbertson wasn't one of them.

He cleared his throat before saying. "Command have this operation on a slow burn, I would say, three weeks' tops before you're all back in the saddle again."

It only took a moment to think about it.

"With your permission Sir, I would like to put that question to the men. Some will want to see their families. I know two of the guys want nothing more than to get under the vehicles with the guys from the motor pool and fix the damage we caused on this last one. The rest will just sleep and eat their way through their leave."

We spent a couple of minutes more talking then I excused myself to start counting the bodies who wanted to do what with their leave. When I came back to Hibbertson with the list he just glanced at it and nodded before handing it to his adjutant to sort out the details. I went to my room and pulled my cell out of my bag, put it on charge and sent a text.

"See you in France. 12th."

The reply took an hour.

"Already here, panties got wet when I read your text. Waiting."

My last request before me and almost half the team left base was to requisition three more drones. They would arrive while we were away, I had little doubt that Conner would be having fun with them before we all got back.

We filtered into the airport in two's and three's. Security took an interest in a couple of my people, until I ran interference. It sure helps when it's a case of not what you know, but who you know. With all aboard and heading home, I hopped on the French flight and got comfortable, soon we were full throttle down the runway and that all too familiar feeling in my ears.

*******

Idle thoughts and anticipation...

My thoughts were always the same at this particular moment, those three little words once again played themselves through my thoughts to the extent that my past seemed to play itself out in front of me, like life's movie. In a way it was a comfort, an emotional relief that I was still human. To command Ghost Squadron, I had to detach from my home life and live weeks if not months with the enemy. To even think of a home life could get us all killed.

Just like Marcus Hamilton used those three words as a key to unlock Dana from her secret world of an enforcer for a criminal family, I used those same three words to hide my life, to protect not only my two wives, but the whole of Ghost Squadron as well.

Hush Little Baby. Even now I still thoughtfully thanked a dead man for his parting gift. I do still wonder if Marcus Hamilton could have had time to envision what had happened to his daughter and the subsequent relationship dynamics, he would have agreed. The man was Catholic; to a point his ex-wife raised Dana in the same church when they left for France.

It was when her mother died, it all went to hell and the Dana we all knew now, grew from the ashes of, not only being forced out of the only family she knew in France, but school as well. The body of her mother wasn't even cold when the family took everything. Dana wasn't collateral damage, to be that you would have had to have been thought about in the first place.

Her mother's family took everything from both her mother and Dana, even as her last breath from the stroke she had just had, had left her lips.

When it was left to Marcus Hamilton to pick up the pieces of his own daughter's life and set about finding out why it was done in the first place. The answer was simple, money. Even though they kept Dana's mother from knowing, the families' money had simply gone. Both World Wars, drop in a recession or two and a family that was financially stable in its heyday, was no longer.

When Dana and her mother came back, she may have held the family name, but it was a hollow gesture. In fact, the only reason she was welcomed back at all was because Marcus Hamilton had given her millions to live very comfortably for the rest of her life and to make sure Dana was given a start up in whatever she chose to do when she grew up. With her mother now dead, the funds went to the family and they in turn set about removing any reminder that Dana and her Mother ever resided with them.

Giving that information to his daughter only set her on the path she had followed for so many years and at such a rate of success that none of the law enforcement agencies in any of the European countries, knew who HE was, after all. Who but a select few within that family knew that Marcus Hamilton's highly skilled and very successful enforcer, was a young lady, barely out of university.

With my arrival back within my group of miscreants, known as Ghost Squadron. I had a great deal of catching up to do. Charlotte kept me informed via our phone conversations that she would be heading stateside on leave in a few days and was I coming with her. For the first time in so long I was actually sad not to be there.

Charlotte and Dana announced that they had a meeting, when they stayed at the house, and decided that both the house and the Paris apartment were clothes free zones. The

smirks that I pictured on the lips of both of them giving me a clue of their ulterior motive. Like I was going to protest, I got to see two amazing bodies naked all the time.

So, we embarked on a life that was just between us. We all understood that we still had our own commitments; Charlotte was career army, more so now she had made Sergeant. The words 'Once he had got out of the way' were used a couple of times, but at least her stripes were only on hold, not forgotten about.

My commitment was still to Ghost Squadron, at least until our country left the desert. Dana was still employed as a reporter and was highly regarded by the French and German magazines that she freelanced too. They all tried from time to time to make her employment permanent, more so when she wrote the story of being behind enemy lines and running for her life for three days.

She gave me a copy of the story to read, it seems I'm a home boy from Tennessee. Have two sisters and both parents still living on the farm I was raised on. I smiled when she gave me rugged good looks and a scar across my right cheek, which I got when we got separated from the unit that she was with during the time she was with the American forces doing research on the war there.

Once I finished reading what actually went into print from the Magazine, I did ask Dana if I called her ma'am and doffed my cap every time she looked at me while she carried two hundred pounds of food and ammunition in her backpack.

It was sure amusing reading this fiction in the magazine and Dana telling me that what was in there wasn't anything like the story she sent to the magazine's office. How the magazine looked at it, I wasn't suddenly going to stand up and sue the magazine and Dana was employed by them to do the story in the first place so she kept her mouth shut.

Well, if nothing else it sold copies and the bonus check for Dana raised an eyebrow, even for a woman of very independent means, such as her.

All three of us had one of those sit down at the kitchen table moments, the topics aired that evening set the direction of our relationship and still hadn't changed. Both wanted to be married, although the name change wasn't going to happen. Dana was adamant that once married she was keeping Hoffman as her last name, there was no way she was going to be called Mrs. Dana Davis.

She thrust out her chest before saying. "I swear, if I used that name and someone called me DD for short, I would have to kill them very, very slowly."

Going by Dana's explanation, it took Charlotte seconds to figure out, she would be CD, that's when Charlotte fell of her chair laughing. Once she picked herself up, she had to agree with her sister. So, to support her opinion both kept Hoffman and Mendez as last names. Babies of course were going to be put on hold, but only for a few years so I was given warning. We all knew we were breaking the law, Charlotte and I got married four miles from my newly rebuilt and very much improved house, with Dana as her bridesmaid and two witnesses we borrowed from the street. A nice couple, they were from Texas and doing the tourist thing.

A week later, Dana and I were married in France with Charlotte as her bridesmaid this time. The nice couple we found at a coffee shop we were all sitting at, the tourist map they were pouring over was a big hint and we engaged them in conversation. It cost us a posh meal in a restaurant a mile from the hotel they were staying at, Dana assured the couple that the offer was genuine, since she had done a story of the prominent Chef a few months before.

And that was how our life had stayed, Dana would alter her schedule around us, if Charlotte was on leave and I had gone native. Then she would arrange to meet up with Dana, either at the house or at her Paris apartment. I would do the same if Charlotte was duty bound. If we were both on leave, then Dana would get to the house a few days early to stock up on food and none of us would leave the place until it was time to return to duty.

As those thoughts still left me smiling, my body overrode the movie of my life in my thoughts and replaced them with an exhausted sleep. Wheels touching tarmac woke me, refreshed and always in a hurry to clear customs.

*******

Even from the airport and into Paris, my mind still wondered at all this. I was living the dream; I was married to two amazing women; though illegally married to two amazing women. It wasn't as if I had deceived them, they were bridesmaids to the others wedding. I always seemed to end this type of thoughts with a smile and realizing, that you only get one life and I got to live mine with Charlotte and Dana.

The cab dropped me off at the apartment building; she buzzed me up since I never carry keys with me. It was a good job no one was passing me in the hallway when she opened the apartment door. Dana made sure the door was wide open and she was standing in the doorway wearing nothing but a smile, with my finger only just leaving the bell.

Now I'm a trained and very skilled officer, that leads thirty of the very best of the best, and here I am standing in the hallway of our apartment block looking at the wonder that is my naked wife and the only part of me that isn't frozen in position staring at her was my penis.

That smile never left her lips, as she then placed her hands on her hips and said. "Want some, husband of mine?"

Well, that's a no brainer question if ever there was one. Dana folded over my shoulder in a fit of giggles, took a swing at the door to close it but missed, she was still giggling when she screamed "Door."

I kicked it shut with my foot as I headed us towards the bedroom, after two paces we both, and I dare say everyone on our floor heard our door shut.

I threw my wife on the bed, she didn't even bounce before she was sat on the edge and pulling my belt off, as I pulled everything above my waist up and over me. Her mouth had all of me in her before my pants had passed my knees.

What followed was brutal, our first time together always was. I held her head and forced everything I had into her, my fingers meshed with her hair and used her mouth. When Dana gagged, coughed and spluttered. I tried to pull her away, in retaliation she placed her hands on my ass and forced herself to continue until I came in her. I could have pulled her hair out at the roots, but she wasn't budging until I surrendered all of me into all of her.

As physically fit as I am, even my head started to spin with the force of my release into her. At one stage Dana was actually holding me up until the room slowed down and I could get my bearings back again. Dana removed her mouth from my deflating cock and moved to one side, I just fell forward. She used that as a get out and stood behind me, my head turned, and I watched her attempt to pull my pants the rest of the way off me.

Ever since I had hit puberty myself and watched late teen girls turn into women, the naked form of a woman sure fascinated me. How they almost all seemed to be comfortable in their own skin, Dana had my pants in her hands and gave them a good yank to get them off before she realized that shoes needed to be removed before that could happen. The tightness of her stomach muscles brought out the toned parts of her body. The unfettered movement of her breasts was causing her tits to swing to the sudden movement of her body, trying to snatch my pants away.

She paused, my pants still in her hands and bit her lower lip, her stare went the whole length of my body, her cheeks held some color and the lust in her eyes caused her to say. "Is that all for me?"

I was staring at her just as much as her focus was on my slowly rejuvenated erection; I always told her that she was beautiful. Naked she was breathtaking, how could my cock not be solid with this woman or her sister in crime standing over me, or under me for that matter.

"The contents are as well if you want them."

Dana let my pants fall to the floor; she licked her lips and said. "Oh, I plan on it. Should have a fair bit left in them as well, you sure know how to treat a girl right."

Her eyes never left my groin area as she took a step towards me,

"You may need to scoot up the bed honey, I could be down this end for awhile and why should you be comfortable, while I'm kneeling on the floor cleaning your pipes." Her features got a little bit evil as well when she added. "Besides big boy, I've got an itch that only you and Charlotte get to the scratch."

She smiled; I laughed, took the hint and shuffled up the bed.

"Why Mrs. Davis, you say the sweetest things."

Dana stood on the bed, straddled my head and smiled as she looked down at me. "You need to fulfill your husbandly duties honey; my battery-operated friends can only reach so far and only keep me so happy."

She lowered herself onto my chest, wrapped her hand around my hard-on and slid back; only stopping when my hands held her hips and my tongue entered her warm, wet folds. I heard her sigh, just before her thighs contacted the sides of my head. Her warmth surrounded my erection and got wet and warm all the way down.

Even though we hadn't seen each other for so long, it was never going to be a race to the finish. We both took our time to remember those little things about each other; the way Dana's body shudders when she's so close, the heat her girlie parts give out seconds before she would let out a slow groan as her stomach muscles would clench causing that gush of cum to flood my face, just like it has now.

Her body would suddenly go rigid before a comment like, "Oh fuck yes baby. That's the spot." Would leave her lips seconds before her body stole her senses and she then buried her head between my thighs as her orgasm would tear up her body and exit her mouth, in either a gentle sigh or an expletive that no gentleman should hear, even from a sailor.

Dana managed to roll off me, still gasping for breath. That's when I moved and added to her own momentum, forcing her body to roll onto her front, she watched me get up, slide my arm under her and place her onto all fours.

She giggled as she complied. "Oh I see, you're going to take advantage of this poor sweet innocent married woman."

My cock was still an iron bar, thanks to my wife's efforts before her orgasm stopped her. She grunted and her back arched as I slid into her.

Her vocal teasing continued with. "Oh, fuck I love it. Please be gentle with my virgin pussy please mister."

Even I paused at that, and an eyebrow even went up, we were both still laughing when my hands once again found her hips and forced anything left of me inside of her. Dana pulled a pillow towards herself and screamed into it, while her pussy muscles tried oh so hard to clamp around my cock. This orgasm was harder on my wife, the flood of her juices now adding a slapping sound to my thrust into her.

Her hand reached out to pull herself away; I grabbed her ponytail and held on.

"Oh you bastard, violating your poor innocent wife like that, that's just not fair."

The rest of whatever she was going to say, evaporated into grunts and groans, as well as Dana forcing herself backwards as I slammed my cock deep into her warm and once again orgasming pussy.

My hand let go of her hair, she purred as her arms crossed and she rested her head on them, she knew what was coming, months of being without each other only added to the anticipation. Her eyes were closed but the smile lit up her face, more so when my arm went under her and pulled her even tighter to me. Her own hand moved and connected to mine, pulling my hand between her legs, gave it a gentle pat and reassumed her position.

I'm a guy, that may make me slow, but it didn't make me stupid. Dana tried to clench her muscles, the trouble was that she had come so much that every attempt on her behalf simply oozed more of her juices out of her pussy, my cock, thighs and her ass were soaked in her fluids. Her scent invaded my mind, she was on the pill but that didn't stop those animal thoughts scream at me to breed her.