Hush Little Baby Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took her that evening, my fingers found her sensitive spot and ran the full length of two fingers across her nub. She stopped biting her pillow to scream out her orgasm. Those pre-historic instincts just kept invading all thought with the words 'breed her'. I was balls deep in my wife and I still drew back and tried, oh so hard, to force more of my cock into her. Her body continued to convulse, she tried to pull away but my arm under her simply pulled her back and continued to thrust deep inside her.

Her whole body was soaked in sweat, I'm sure mine was as well and yet that animal instinct still screamed in at my thoughts to 'breed her'.

Her grunts became vocal and to a point that my own hearing could pick out those same two words she was using, even with her face buried into her pillow. "Oh Fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck."

My soaked fingers began losing grip, she was so wet that I couldn't stay on her clit. I moved my hand and grabbed her breast, her nipple felt so solid. My thumb and finger grabbed it, twisted and pulled it down.

Her vaginal walls spasmed and tightened like a death grip around my cock. I came so hard inside her, painting her inner walls. She must have felt the warmth because this last orgasm almost threw me off her, her arms and legs gave out and she fell forward. My hand came away from her abused nipple and connected with the bed, when she slumped onto the bed, my cock slipped out of her.

Dana was wheezing like an asthmatic; her eyes opened and spotted my hand right in front of her face and grabbed my wrist pulling it towards her. I adjusted my balance, so I didn't fall on her as she pulled my fingers into her mouth and sucked her own juices from my fingers.

Not wanting to bare my full weight onto her, I lay down beside her. She finished with my fingers and gave them back to me, then turned slightly and moved back so that as much of her own body rested against mine. My free arm once again rested on her hip bone.

We lay like that for awhile; it wasn't uncommon for us to both take a moment like this, wrapped in each others' arms and as much skin to skin as we could. Yet something was off about Dana, she stared at the wall in front of her, her fingertips continued to brush against the back of my hand that had now moved to hold her breast. Yet her thoughts were on that wall.

Finally, Dane took a breath and said. "Thank you."

My head came away from my pillow and knowing how close I was to her ear I toned down what I said next. "I'm in the arms of one of the two hottest girls I know, it should be me getting on my knees thanking you."

When she turned her body to look at me, her eyes barely held her tears in check.

"I know we don't talk about this, but Charlotte and I do. We both know I went to Afghanistan with the sole intention of killing you."

She blinked first and continued with her statement. "My father gave you the keys to my heart and everyday I thank him for that, the bonus of course is that we also have Charlotte in our lives."

Dana buried her head into my chest, her pain and tears kept her there for now, all I could do was hold her tight to me and kiss the top of her head when the urge took me, which was often.

When she moved again and looked at me for a moment before her head moved and we kissed. It wasn't rushed and we each took pleasure from it.

Again, she rested her head on my chest. "We both know that I can't forgive daddy for what he turned me into, but that's a double-edged sword, if I wasn't what he made me, then I would never have met you or Charlotte. He gave me you and I have to thank him for that. Matt also released me from the family, and I have my job that keeps me here."

Her pause wasn't for any other reason than to reminisce.

"I have everything I either want or need, so, thank you."

We kissed again; I made sure I held her tight to me. What she said came from her heart, so much so that her eyes started to flutter and then closed. She was emotionally drained so letting her sleep it off was both my duty and my pleasure.

*******

We had been camped out in the apartment for over a week. We both needed to get some clothes on and some air, Dana took me to a couple of nice restaurants and of course we got the looks. I looked like a cross between a hippy from the sixties and a guy in an Armani suit, holding hands with a stone fox in a summer dress. We even spent a week in the South of France; Dana topped up her tan and of course went topless at every beach we ended up on.

As for me, my shirt came off once and the people sitting close to us went quiet for a moment. The scars from past battles, still fresh and refusing to blend in with the tan that I had. It took all of twenty minutes before a shadow fell over our space, when I looked up, and up, the man standing no more than three feet from our small part of the beach was huge. My first thought was that he must have been related to Turk.

He then knelt, put his hand out and said something in very fast French. I heard one word that in any language anyone could understand.

Dana nodded at the man and then looked at me. "He's name is Louis Blanchet, ex-Foreign Legion, Parachute Regiment."

That was enough to relax me and I held onto his hand and we shook. His grip was firm, but it didn't turn into a squeezing contest, just an enquiring handshake, which may lead to a future friendship.

The conversation continued between Dana and this man again, he then paused while she translated.

Again Dana nodded and then said. "He says that he recognizes a fellow solder by the wounds over your body."

With that the man stood and his own beach shirt came off his body, the scars were as prominent on him as on me. When he turned to call his wife over, the four holes across his chest and a burn mark that went from upper right shoulder to left hip, made me wonder how he survived that.

His wife was Moroccan and one very beautiful woman, she dropped her bag next to Dana and her top followed. Instinctively looking again at my legionnaire friend and figured that in his hands, nothing was wasted. She did that cheek to cheek kiss that all French women do and I heard the name Amina. She said something to my wife that made her laugh and Louise to turn to look at his wife, who then blew him a kiss and did that angelic face thing.

I was also outnumbered as the three of them set about talking to each other in French. Although that didn't last long, my legionnaire friend had an Englishmen and even a Canadian in his section back in his legion days, so knew enough of the language to stumble a conversation together, add his wife's halting English and I pitched in with some remembered school French lessons and words and phrases that Dana was teaching me, well the clean ones anyway, so I didn't feel left out at all.

With the heat of the South of France, I excused myself and walked into the sea, my legionnaire friend followed behind me. We watched our wives from the water, none of the beach Romeo's went anywhere near either of them.

Not that it was in me to tell Dana how to dress or not too for that matter, I wasn't insecure enough, not to let her do the near naked thing outside around the pool or beach. Although I looked at my wife and could only see the news reporter from now on, sometimes my thoughts did wander to how hidden the enforcer was now.

We flew back to Paris after a few days, I also watched my legionnaire friend's wife hand my wife a slip of paper, and it seems we had made friends in the South of France.

*******

My cell rang, I opened my eyes and Dana groaned before turning away from the noise. My half asleep eyes looked at the screen and one name flashed back at me. TURK.

In one movement I was sitting up and wide awake. "Yes?"

"Get back here now, it's just come over the radio, they were ambushed, the bad guys have prisoners, and your wife is one of them."

A sharp pain crossed my eyes and went straight to my heart, I had to hold a breath for a second before I could speak. "I'll get the details and send them to you as soon as."

Dana would have heard my half of the conversation; she had turned and looked at me.

"Charlotte was involved in an operation, it's all gone wrong, they have her."

She was out of bed faster than I was, that's for sure. Her hand went to the phone on the bedside table, after a lengthy conversation in very fast talking French she placed her hand over the mouth piece and said. "Can you get authorization for a private plane to land at your airbase?"

I nodded and then added. "Through my boss, yes."

No sooner had 'yes' left my lips than, she was once again talking in that speeded up French, she scribbled something down on a note pad by the phone and then put the receiver back.

"I'm going to shower, the plane's ID is on that paper, give those details to Hibbertson."

I watched her naked form head towards the bathroom, my mouth hung open. Knowing for a fact that I don't talk in my sleep, it still left me wondering how the hell she knew who my boss was.

She was back within ten minutes wearing a tracksuit, her hand behind her head, pulling her hair into a ponytail.

"I'm coming with you."

Since I was pulling my pants on, I didn't look towards her, I just said. "Yes, I know, it's already arranged."

I hadn't noticed her stood still in the middle of the room until I had also stood up, her face was a picture.

Her eyes were wide, and her words came out while she was still in shock. "I had the next ten-minute argument ready for you, in my head."

Kissing her as I passed to use the bathroom was, so much fun. "She's your sister and she was your bedpartner before I ever was, do you honestly think I plan to get in your way?"

I had to hold her shoulders so that I could look directly into her eyes. "I know the company's enforcer is still in there, she rests because you put her to bed. She knows you need her now, there is going to be so much killing before all this is over. Tell me now, will she go back when all this is over?"

When we started our relationship, Dana sat me down and talked of the time that her father had told her what he wanted from his daughter. He was there for her when her own mother's family tore her from her world and got her thrown out of school and into the street. Almost from that day on, she knew that to do and behave like the enforcer that he wanted her to be, rather than the model citizen her mother had brought her up to be.

Her world would, as she saw it would divide. Dana built the families enforcer from the darkest part of her mind, in return enforcer protected Dana from the worst of her job as the families cold blooded killer. She knew that if she ever set foot into a psychiatrist's office she would be diagnosed as a split personality. Yet right up to the day I stood in front of my wife and looked into her eyes, we both knew that enforcer was born to protect her sanity.

To do her father's bidding and then return to a normal life of a journalist. Both parts of her mind lived in harmony with each other, because she knew that when Marcus Hamilton said that this was what you will become, everyone in the family said 'yes sir' he was after all, the head of the family.

Marcus Hamilton had sat in front of Dana and said that she could do this, because he could see himself in her eyes. He believed that she had hidden it well from her own mother and the world, but she couldn't fool him, he saw death in her eyes and he planned to funnel that towards the family's benefit.

So began the reign of fear that became the Hamilton family enforcer. A reign that spanned almost eight years and covered three continents. Enforcer killed for her father and only on his orders, while shielding the sanity of Dana Hartmann.

Even watching her eyes didn't stop me from seeing her lip quiver. Dana gulped and her answer came in the form of a whisper that left me cold. "She is only truly happy when she sees all three of us happy, she joins me when we have sex. I won't ever turn her away, she's been content with her existence, right up to that telephone call."

*******

Returning to base...

Turk was waiting for us at the airport, Dana came as a surprise to him, but not to her. She stood watching him intently for a moment, Turk was never one to back down from anything, so he just did the same.

"You're Persian?"

I spotted a blush through the periphery of his thick black beard.

"Two generations back, yes."

Dana walked right up to him and kissed him on the cheek, they both then dropped into his home language and I lost them both for the journey to base. It seems that when she was studying in Switzerland, her roommate was Iranian, although she insisted on being called Persian. With a thirst for languages that Dana has, both girls set about teaching the other.

As we stopped at the gates to our base to show ID, Turk turned to Dana and said. "I should actually pull a hood over you from here on in, but something tells me you may enjoy that too much."

She was still laughing when we walked into General Hibbertson's office. His head nodded, almost to himself. "I thought you would come as well, I have everything ready for you, Turk will take you to the bathroom and dye your hands and arms."

This time Dana looked at me.

I smiled and nodded. "For what we have in mind for you, only your lower arms and hands will be showing, you're a pale westerner. We need to age your skin artificially."

This time Dana just nodded, Turk led the way and the door closed after her. I watched a closed door for a couple of minutes, so many times on the journey here, I've had to ask myself if I was doing the right thing bringing Dana with us. Her father had fashioned her into his own image. A stone-cold killer that would stop at nothing to finish the job given to her.

As Marcus Hamilton had aged and even mellowed some, he realized all too late what he had done to this wonderful woman, his own daughter. It had taken Charlotte and I entering her life to realize that there was life, other than that of an enforcer for a family. With the words, Hush little baby. A whole new world yielded itself to her, not to mention marriage and the continuation of her career as a freelance news reporter.

Her brother now runs the family business, he knew of the deal between father and daughter. The family gave their blessing, and a respectful peace has reigned between them since then.

"You're having second thoughts Mike?"

The General's words tore through my reminiscing.

With a sigh, I stopped looking at the door and sat in the chair he was pointing to.

"All three of us have an unusual relationship, but it's one that works for us. Dana loves Charlotte, they love each other very deeply, I suppose it's one of the reasons our relationship works. It was both Charlotte and I that helped her put certain parts of her past to rest. Now with all this going on, she will be that person again, I just hope I get my wife back when all this is over."

General Hibbertson then leant forward on his desk his hands clasped together and his gaze directed towards me.

"I told Turk to let me tell you, he's spoken to all the team, I've had to arrange for a flight to bring them back here."

My ass left that seat faster than even he expected it to. Hibbertson then held up a hand too stop me, before I got up a real head of steam.

"Before you go searching for him, just remember, you started all this with that paper you wrote back at West Point. Macalister told me you were infuriating as hell when you took so damn long to choose your people, but this is the closest, most fiercely loyal band of vagrants I've ever been associated with. To a man, they want to help. Let them Michael."

My anger was misplaced, I lashed out and the man sitting across the desk took it all.

"That loyalty as you call it, cost me three men the last time they wanted to help, there is a reason why I've not contacted anyone other than Turk on this."

"Then your delusional Michael."

The General pushed on with his claim.

"Between Turk and you, you've instilled a faith in every one of them. To them, you may not walk on water, but you sure know where to steal the boat to get you across the river."

He watched me sit down again.

"They know to a man that it's your leadership that keeps them alive. Alive and safe, so when all this is over, they can return to their families."

I shook my head. "Not the last time, Sir."

General Hibbertson shook his head in sympathy. "It's why people like us lead Michael. They may have left three families behind, but they saved the rest of ghost squadron. They also knew that if you had stayed with them, the squadron wouldn't have made it back, not even with Turk at the helm."

The General stood and came around his desk, he stood no more than three feet from his junior officer and friend.

"By 1400 tomorrow, Ghost squadron will be up to fighting strength again. That gives you, Dana and Turk time to sift through the information we have coming in. Get the rest of the men equipping the vehicles, you leave as soon as you can prove a viable plan to me."

*******

Planning and the Execution...

Having Dana in on the planning proved invaluable. The location where they held the prisoners was to them, a safe distance from the front line. To us, two days' drive. Just before we were to deliver the plan to General Hibbertson, Colonel Knowles turned up, his arm was still in a sling, he could only walk slowly and with the aid of a cane. Judging by the whiteness of his knuckles, he was hiding a great deal of pain as well.

When Knowles spotted Dana he had to do a double take, her blonde hair was now black, being a professional, she made sure the eyebrows matched, not to mention the lenses that changed the blue eyes she was born with, to brown. A throw back of some of the disguises she still had access too. He exchanged nods and made himself comfortable next to Hibbertson.

Hibbertson looked towards me and said. "Well Ghost, you have the floor."

My wife smiled and said something in Turks language that made him bite his lip to stop from laughing. I glanced at both of them, still unsure who was the worst of the two. Both General Hibbertson and Colonel Knowles sat and listened for the thirty minutes I was standing.

When I sat down Knowles said. "I know I have no right to ask this of you Mike, but I need you to take at least a few of my people with you."

I looked towards Hibbertson for support, seeing none I looked towards Turk, he was sure sat up straight now, Dana was just sitting there with her mouth hanging open.

"With all due respect Sir..."

"No Mike, it's not an order." Hibbertson continued to stare at me, when he knew for certain that I was keeping my own council, he continued. "They were led by the nose on this Mike."

All of us sitting there knew what he meant. Buried amongst all the files we had sifted through. The Rebels knew of the attack. Forwards Base had been a thorn in the side of the rebels for some time, they wanted it destroyed or the people in it dead. Part of the battle plan was falsified to lure Colonel Knowles's soldiers out of the base, so they could do just that.

"Colonel Knowles lost as many men as were captured. His people's moral is lower than a bottom feeder. They need this Mike, but I told Colonel Knowles that the final decision is up to you."

I couldn't win this, hell it wasn't even a negotiation.

I threw out my opening gambit, by asking. "How many of Sergeant Mendez's team made it back Sir?"

Knowles took a breath and stared directly at me. "Four. Sergeant Mendez was lead team, she took the brunt of the assault, and her team refused a direct order to retreat. It was that refusal that gave me the time I needed get the rest out of the line of fire. To my knowledge, the rest are either dead or captured."