Huzzie 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, sure, why not, right?

"Tee he, your dress is a little scrunched up, Huzzie, tee he and did you hear the part about the eye patch with the red "X" on it and you know, rain forest green tall socks and matching undies, tee he?"

"OMG, Chester! What, no ripped sports bra that exposes the puffy nipples that I try hard to conceal because I'm embarrassed that's all I'm going to get and I'm afraid that people will make fun of me for that and just when is someone going to say it's okay, hmm?"

"Oh, I didn't know that you could hear me from that deep in the alley access walkway, Huzzie, so, you heard it all then, huh, tee he?"

"Wait, Chester, are you implying that you are aware of my, um, my mental baggage with my, um, small results then, hmm?"

"Oh, please, Huzzie, I'm a sophisticated man and I'm well aware that each human being may have different reactions to certain medications and as a sophisticated person, I'm here to support you, embrace your issues and make up as weird of a costume as I possibly can, so?"

"[Flabbergasted] um, Chester, wow, I may have misjudged you then. Support and embrace, you say?"

"[Cough, spit pieces of peacock feathers, cough] well, that's what Peacock Penny told me to say, so. Also, when I picked up truck from down the street, Frank said it's all about your ass and your mouth anyways, so?"

Ahem, undo that above flabbergasted please!

"Oh, and Frank said that he would make two truck payments for you if you leak out a topless selfie while you're on your hands and knees and letting your puffy little treats hang down as far as possible!"

Ahem, undo that above flabbergasted and hand me a baseball bat please!

"But Frank is kind of disgusting, so, ooh, ooh, and the rain forest bounty hunter has two poisonous spiders on the back of her jungle vest and a tribal guy blowing poison darts at her as she pushes away the huge green leaf branches out of the way, but his dart kills one of the spiders and barely nicks the bounty hunters skin, but just enough that the bounty hunter falls over a fallen tree all woozy and stuff and it's the small, small, small, embarrassing size of the bounty hunters puffy nipples that distracts the tribal guy for a moment, like just long enough for the bounty hunter to roundhouse leg kick the tribal guy down and the bounty hunter grabs a couple of leaves and stuffs them into her ripped sports bra like pasties and she stuffs the remaining poisonous spider into the tribal guy's blow tube straw thingy and gets right back to her mad revenge! That's my new costume choice answer! Huzzie? Hello?"

I mean, first of all, yep, Frank is still disgusting and second of all, I don't remember telling Chester that he could submit a movie script!

Oh, and I don't mean to sound negative about my, er, growth. I just don't know what to do with it since it seems to have stopped, I think, so, maybe I was expecting more, but oh, wait, as a sophisticated friend of mine once said, everybody reacts differently to meds, so.

And as Darlene from the T-Shirt Shop said, the weed leaf t-shirts are right over there.

Also, tee he, as Darlene's co-workers said [whisper, tee he, whisper, tee he, whisper, tee he] and then the busty Bimbo says "in what universe is a weed leaf t-shirt the same as pasties when all there is, are a couple of gum drops, tee he, oh, oops, um, have you seen our selection of chokers, sweetie? They will really draw the eyes of your boyfriends up a little higher, tee he, so?"

Ha, ha!

End Huzzie 01

12