Hyper College Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she looked at him all she could think of was sucking his huge cock, kissing his fat balls, fucking him with her tits, getting fucked by his massive meat, and cumming over and over. Before she could even compute what he had asked, her lust fuelled autopilot agreed to go with him and she found herself walking hand-in-hand with him to the orgy.

~

The gymnasium at TITS wasn't really a gym. It was a large hall with several beds filling it, some cabinets filled with various condoms and birth control pills, and that was about it. When Nate and Penelope got there, there were already students everywhere.

One guy was fucking a girl in her ass while another took her pussy, their huge cocks rubbing against one another, while the girl licked all over another guy's balls. One girl had her mouth around a guy's cock and was chugging his cum like a smoothie. Nate saw Max on one of the beds having his balls licked, kissed, and caressed by several girls, one of whom was Penelope's acquaintance Cherry.

Nate spotted an empty bed in the corner by the door and led Penelope over to it. He sat on the edge, his balls hanging down between his spread legs and his cock draped over them. Penelope stood in front of him, unable to draw her eyes from the display of man-meat Nate was presenting.

"We can go as fast or as slow as you want," Nate said to her as he began to stroke his cock, and Penelope watched in fascination as it swelled in length and girth, and began to climb to full hardness. Eventually it reached its full 4 feet long, thick enough that he couldn't wrap his hands all the way around, and it was bubbling and leaking precum from the melon sized head.

Penelope kept looking at the pillar in front of her as if in a trance, and she slowly pulled her jeans down and took them off with her shoes, and she rolled her top off her tits and threw it to the ground next to her, leaving her naked. She knelt down in front of Nate and took his cock in her hands to feel how hard, how warm, how heavy it was.

She gently caressed across his length and his balls, causing Nate to lie back on the bed and revel in the feelings. She had slept with men before and knew what she was doing in bed, but never had she seen a hyper person's genitals before, let alone in person. She knew it should be grotesque; Nate's balls were way too huge and she could feel them churn with thick cum, his cock was colossal and heavy and smeared in thick precum, and no women would ever be able to actually fuck him, at least no regular, hon-hyper women that is.

But despite what Penelope thought she was enamoured. Her mind clouded with a pink haze of lust as she felt herself get more turned on, her pussy getting wet and her mouth drooling. She was so close, she was feeling his cock! She could feel its weight, smell its scent, taste its...

Taste. That was what she wanted. Penelope licked her full lips and leaned into the towering meat-tower in her hands and gave it a kiss.

Her mind short-circuited and almost exploded with desire as her lips met his cock. She felt the warmth on her lips, and tasted the precum on her tongue, and before she could even fully comprehend what her own mind was doing she let go of her inhibitions, her fear, her shame, and decided to make the most of this moment. It was as if the taste of hyper precum on her tongue was the catalyst to unlock the libido she had been so desperately suppressing.

Nate jumped when he saw how Penelope changed. All day she had been shy, afraid, and uneasy with this new university and her new body. But now, as soon as she kissed his cock, she seemed to launch into a frenzy. She began to lick and kiss all up and down his cock, while she grabbed and groped at his balls. She gleefully slurped up all the precum gurgling from his cock, before sliding her mouth up to his tip, opened her lips, and took his cockhead into her mouth.

For Nate, this was the first time he'd ever had his penis in someone's mouth, hyper-affliction or not, and he could only just about keep control. He felt his balls surge as the flow of precum he was already producing increased, and as it spurted from his cumslit down Penelopes throat it helped to lubricate as she leaned forward and pushed her head further down his shaft.

Nate sat up to watch as Penelope took more of his cock in her throat, and he saw how her neck distended with his dick filling it up. He reached forward and grabbed a handful of Penelope's long blonde hair to help pull her head forward, and she hungrily slurped and gagged as she pushed her mouth all the way to the base of Nate's penis. As he pulled her hair she felt her first big orgasm hit her and she shivered while she sucked and gulped around his dick.

Seeing his childhood crush speared on his mammoth cock, her big eyes looking up at him as she worked her tongue at his crotch, was too much for Nate. He felt his nuts tighten and a large wad of heavy, gooey cum began to force its way up his urethra, before it spewed from his tip straight into Penelope's stomach.

Nate held onto Penelope's head with both hands to hold her in place as he unloaded deep into her, and while he couldn't see past her huge boobs hanging down, her belly began to distend outward with jizz. As the semen filled her up, Penelope felt more orgasms spark across her pussy, each one overlapping with the last. He kept cumming for minutes, dumping gallons and gallons of jism into his old classmate until his orgasm tapered off and he pulled his slowly softening cock out.

Penelope fell back to sit on her fat ass as she gasped for air having had her windpipe blocked for too long, and Nate could now see what his load had done. Her tits were pushed up and apart by her midriff which now made her look nine months pregnant, the bottom of her belly sitting in her lap. She let out a little burp that was accompanied by a small bubble of cum, and she then wiped some cum from her mouth, stood up and turned around.

"Please can you fuck my ass now?" she asked, and Nate looked at her with disbelief. She was standing in front of him with her back turned, looking over her shoulder at him. Even from behind, Nate could see how her breasts and her midriff bulged out as they were so huge, but his attention was mainly on her ass. The two globes that made up her butt were bigger than basketballs, and she was reaching back to pull them apart to show her soaking pussy and her inviting asshole.

Nate was initially a little tired after his first orgasm, but the sight of the young woman in front of him was enough to stir his cock again, and he felt himself begin to get hard for a second time. Penelope saw his growing erection again and smiled. She walked closer to it and used her hands to reach around and line up his cockhead with her ass before slowly easing it in.

Still sitting on the edge of the bed, Nate reached out to caress Penelope's butt as she eased it down his cock, and eventually she was sitting on his lap, impaled on his dick. As he bottomed out inside of her she orgasmed hard again, and her toes curled while she pinched the large nipples that capped her tits.

Nate put his hands around her waist and held tight as he helped her pull herself up, before quickly slamming back down onto his groin. They slowly began to build a rhythm together as he fucked her butt with his massive rod. Penelope moaned and cooed as she continued to cum, feeling her lover's member hit all the right spots while her tits and full stomach bounced ahead of her.

As she bounced on Nate's dick, Penelope began to realise how strange she was acting. She couldn't believe what she'd done! All that time she'd spent being afraid and angry towards the hyper syndrome and those that suffered it was wasted. If she's stopped being such a prude she could have been Nate's cockslut weeks ago when she'd first changed.

As her epiphany dawned on her, she finally began to feel the beginnings of not only feeling happy again, but feeling like herself again after such a long time. Only now, she was more focused on sex than ever before. This sudden insight gave her the most powerful climax she'd ever had, and she almost passed out on the spot.

Feeling Penelope's orgasm through her pussy sent Nate into his second climax himself, and more gooey baby-batter flowed up out of his balls into Penelope's already full stomach. More and more gallons of chunky cum filled her up as he discharged his seed into her, and her belly ballooned out more until it reached the floor between Nate's legs.

Nate finally finished cumming and fell back onto the bed, exhausted, and Penelope fell forward onto the makeshift bed made of her belly and tits. The two lay quietly for a moment as they recovered from losing their hyper virginity (or in Nate's case, his virginity full stop), before Nate sat up and leaned forward resting his head on Penelope's back and stroking her shoulder.

"That was amazing," he said, almost out of breath. In her post-orgasmic haze Penelope could only manage a soft "mmm" as she lay on her tits with her eyes closed. Nate thought for a moment, and wanted to ask if she wanted to spend the night at his place but he felt nervous. This was his childhood crush! He's spent years fawning over her while she was out of his league, so now he felt nervous to actually ask her out.

He snapped out of it when he took a moment to realise that he'd just spent the past hour fucking her mouth and her ass, and she was now almost immobile with his cum, so he figured he'd already made the first step. "Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to spend the night at my flat tonight?" he asked, and Penelope's eyes snapped open.

"Totally." she replied.


12