Hyper Jae: Stroke! Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jae felt his urethra bulging down into the shell, spreading sideways and becoming wedged in it. Bathtubfuls of precum spewed from his still-burgeoning behemoth directly into the lake as it overflowed the shell. The shell disappeared into the water. Despite the fact that his cock was not quite half its length, it was still more than massive enough to force the craft underwater.

So it was that the drones flying overhead and the people on shore were treated to the spectacle of a thirty-foot cock floating in the water like some kind of oversized, lewd pool toy while eight boys humped it. It was so thick that were they on land, Jae's feet would not have reached the ground. There was no way to be sure, but he was fairly certain that it was almost as thick as he was tall. The veins along the top were close to the size of the team's waists.

And it showed no sign of stopping—still growing, lengthening, pushing through the water as it expanded, gushing syrupy precum. Behind him, his balls sank deeper and deeper into the lake as they swelled, looking more like twin islands than testicles. They rumbled and gurgled as enough spunk to fill a backyard pool surged inside.

Jae saw this as he looked back, and he nodded. "I think that should be enough," he grunted. Once again, he focused on his spunk-factories, releasing his mental locks. His titanic balls began tightening, putting more and more pressure on the fluid inside. Ripples rolled across their surface as they gathered power. Within, waves of pressure cascaded throughout. Epic volumes of sperm struggled against the walls, causing their maker to groan loudly. The rumbling caused waves in the water. Once again, Jae found himself unsure as to his measurements—but he was fairly certain that his cock was around forty feet long and a good eight across the thickest part. The size of a city bus. Of course, this meant that it looked more like a honey-tan whale than someone's penis.

"I'm gonna blow my load! You'd better watch out and hold on tight. We're heading their way like dynamite!" he called.

The boys grabbed whatever they could. Which mostly consisted of handfuls of skin. Fortunately, the cock was so immense that its thick, silky-smooth skin was easily grasped. Its veins were thick enough that some of the rowers were simply sitting back against the pulsing vessels.

Jae pressed his body back into the fleshy folds of his nutsack and rubbed the base of his cock. "Aaaugh! Yeah! This is gonna be big!" GLLLOORRRRMBLLLHHH. The water around them began to bounce and dance, looking almost like a strange, reverse rain. GLLOOOOORRSCH. The sound of bathtubs worth of spunk being forced through the immense tubes inside him was audible. KLLRSSSCH! Precum and pockets of air began spraying from the tip of his cock as the urethra was filled with jizz and pressurized. He could feel the sensation of his cock's throat filling and swelling around its load.

He started counting down. "Three ... two ... one. Firing the love gun."

GLOOOOOOORRCH! An epic white column of jizz as wide as a culvert blasted from the organ's gargantuan maw, blasting into the water with tsunami force and kicking a massive wave up behind them. The water became a white froth as it practically boiled with the intensity of his shot. Kinetic energy blasted back through the bus-sized cock, nearly throwing the other rowers off. His balls rippled. Huge waves rolled away.

The power of his orgasm was such that his cock was practically roaring, the noise echoing over the lake. Jae closed his eyes. "Hhrrnnnngh!" He focused again on his balls, increasing the pressure within. Those immense nuts actually began to lift, rising rapidly from the water as they drifted backward. Then, all at once, the cock and balls blasted off, careening backward with the power of that volcanic wad. Plumes of water erupted into the air as they skipped over the surface of the water, propelled by the power of a high-pressure jet-penis.

***

On shore, men and women crowded around, watching the race. Many had binoculars. Of course, you didn't need binoculars to see that outrageous member.

"Is that ... is that a penis...?" asked a woman as she peered through her binoculars. "With the rowers riding on it?"

"How? It's the size of a bus. It's clearly a whale," said her husband.

She rolled her eyes. "Oh, okay, one of the Veiny Californian Blind Whales, known for their vertical mouths."

"Yeah, they have one in the aquarium," insisted her husband.

"Are you sure it wasn't the same guy?" she asked.

"That's not a penis."

Gloooooooorch! The roar echoed across the lake as the "whale" began to vomit an incredible geyser of milk.

"See? Now it's taking a breather," he said. "Thar she blows!"

His wife opened an umbrella.

Her husband looked at her. "What are—"

Plat-plat-PLAT-PLAT-PLAT! Water-balloon-sized globs of goopy, steamy-hot jizz began to rain from the sky, exploding against any surface they hit. The hundreds gathered began to scream and howl as the heavens unleashed a seminal hurricane.

The hapless man was covered in seconds, frosted in an inches-thick blanket of sperm that rolled down his body, blinded him, soaked his hair, and filled his mouth and ears. His Hawaiian shirt was matted to his body. Seed rolled down into his pants, filling them. And it just kept coming! The white rain continued for several moments until the cock had moved out of range.

He took his hands and wiped the muck from his face, spitting out mouthfuls and gasping for air. "Augh! Aaaugh! Oh God!" The air had been replaced by a heady fog of musk that invaded his nose and lungs.

All around, the beach had been turned into a winter landscape, complete with ambulatory snowmen and women. The referee had been knocked into the water. Even the trees where heavily laden with spunk. Every vehicle in the parking lot was now a matching shade of white.

His wife closed her umbrella and shook the sperm off. While everything below her waist was frosted solid white, her upper body and face were fine. "What am I doing? I'm prepared!" she cackled.

SCHPLAT! A massive glob of jizz rolled off the tree above and exploded on her head, matting her hair to her face and drenching her.

***

GLOOOOOOOOOOOORCH! Jae groaned, put the soles of his feet against his cock, and reached back. He gripped handfuls of the sack as if he was controlling his balls with his hands. "Raaagh! Aw yeah!" As the jizz rocketed forth, it propelled them over the surface of the water with enough force that his U-Haul-sized testicles were bouncing across its surface and the belly of his cock was barely immersed. Shining waves rolled away in their broad wake, and the shore was a blur.

***

In the Phallic Concealment Society's shell, the rowers' jaws were practically in their laps. All they could see was a solid wall of double-lobed flesh careening toward them at impossible speeds. It was accompanied by a roaring like a spillway gate.

"What is that?!" yelled Fred.

"That is karma approaching," grumbled Julie. "I really hope he calls me!"

Water began to rain down on them as the wall approached.

"Hard to port!" yelled the coxswain.

The even oars dragged. The boat swerved. But it was too late.

***

WHOOM! Jae felt something hit his nutsack.

Screams. "Haaaiigh!"

"Waagh!"

"Why?!"

"My insurance doesn't cover this!"

Bodies flew overhead, flipping through the air above them before splashing down in the water. A rowing shell with a pink and green flag went flipping end over end before landing upside-down in the water. Several oars were scattered.

"One more boat down!" yelled Alonzo.

As they blasted across the water, the Cougar Society shell zipped past on the starboard side. Jae had no idea that a cougar was capable of looking so shocked. Then the pasty club zipped by on the other. When the wake rolled out and caught the latter, they tried to compensate by turning the boat into it, but this put them directly behind Jae. The raging column of jizz scored a direct hit, knocking everyone out of the boat. Their white-frosted bodies flipped through the air just like the Phallic Concealment Society. And in a blink, their boat was full of spunk.

"Three boats now!" reported Alonzo.

The far shore receded further and further. Then they roared past the Titanic Enthusiasts.

"Holy shit," grunted Jae, gritting his teeth, watching through his barely-open eyes.

"We're gonna win! We're really going to do this!" screamed the ponytail-guy. The Titanic Enthusiasts wisely steered well clear of Jae's flying jizz-river, though this would cost them some time. They were rapidly left behind.

THUMP! Something hit Jae's balls, and then he saw a buoy go flying overhead.

"That was the finish line," yelled Alonzo.

Jae kept blasting, kept flying across the water, until he heard a krrrrunch! And he felt scraping along the undersides of his nuts. Not enough to cause pain, but enough that it was obvious he'd made the beach. The spunk-rocket kept blasting, though, propelling him up onto the shore and tearing a furrow through the sand. The boys began sliding off the sides of his cock, their feet hanging above the sand before they dropped down from it.

Now that they were safely ashore, Jae realized that his cock really was about the size of a city bus, and that his feet really couldn't reach the sand. He shut his eyes, relaxing, lying back, half-engulfed in the folds of his sack. His cock continued to fire like a gun on a battleship, blasting a column of jizz a yard wide out over the water. It flew very high and very far, impacting the lake hundreds of feet away.

GLOOOOOOOOOOOOORCH! It erupted for almost ten seconds. One long, uninterrupted wad. When he looked up, he noticed a drone weaving back and forth before it was blasted right out of the air. BLOOOOOOOOOOOORCH! Another equally-intense wad.

Atop his cock, one of the boys was walking toward the tip. Jae narrowed his eyes. The boy got on all fours. Then he started to lower his head toward the mouth...

Jae cried out, "No, don't!"

He put his head in the stream. In the blink of an eye, his belly exploded in size, gurgling and spreading sideways till it was big enough to contain a Smart Car. His trunks exploded, and he toppled forward into the stream, getting launched high into the air, screaming and trailing spunk as he flew into the sky. He disappeared in a twinkle of light.

Jae sighed. "No one else do that!" he yelled.

"There goes James," muttered Martin. "Blasting off again."

Jae had to wonder what he looked like from above.

***

A college student sat in a lawn chair, miraculously un-bukakked. His drone (fortunately, not the one that had been consumed by sperm) was high overhead, taking in the action.

"Holy shit," he muttered. "This is so going on my YouTube channel."

A wide swath had been torn across Lake Lobo. From east to west, shore to shore, a two-mile trail marked the absurdly-fast passage of the monstrous jet-boat-cock. Its wake was still rolling toward the north and south shores. A pearly cloud of sperm spread outward from the trajectory the Southblade Pastry Club had taken, white slowly consuming the rolling blue.

On the east shore, the watchers were still cleaning his sperm off of themselves. And from the air, it was visible just how much damage had been done. The trees had fallen victim to the bukkake-hurricane, and even cars in the parking lot had been covered in thick layers of sperm. Pickup beds were turned into white tubs.

On the northwest shore, he could see the truly gargantuan phallus sitting up on the beach, its owner laying against his balls as his cock erupted. The operator's jaw dropped. Those jizz-shots looked like they could fill pools. They were flying through the air for a distance that would have nearly cleared two football fields.

And he could smell the seminal devastation. The fresh, wet, earthy scent of the lake was replaced by hot, steamy, virile fuck. It filled his lungs, burned in his mind. Despite himself, he felt the rush of blood, the stiffening. He saw the tent. And he thought, I'm going to get so many subscribers.

***

BLOOOOOOOOOOORCH! BLOOOOOOOOOOORCH! Jae kept erupting, kept groaning. Every time his cock fired, it recoiled like the guns of a battleship, shoving him backward and kicking up sand.

"Oh gosh, you can feel the ground jumping!" marveled Vernon. "Mmmh!"

He felt the rowers rubbing themselves against both sides of his dick, moaning as they humped it. Then there was a tugging. He could feel more of his teammates climbing up on his balls, grabbing handfuls of flesh to pull themselves upward.

Untold gallons of jizz flew, thick serpents of white flying through the air. Fortunately for the Titanic enthusiasts and the cougars, the monstrous wads were flying in another direction. However, they still kicked up waves that rocked both boats, completely soaking the rowers in increasingly-salty water.

Vernon called out, "Too bad we don't have a pool for you to fill!"

"That'd be! Hngh! Good!" Jae grunted. His balls were shrinking and shrinking, surfaces rippling as they retracted. Where the flesh retreated, a wide swath of flattened sand appeared. Jae's cock also began to pull backwards, shrinking as he came. The whiteness was spreading, consuming more and more of the lake.

Jae looked skyward as he heard noise. Far overhead, a helicopter from WJZZ flew over the lake.

***

On television sets at home, the subtitle "LAKE LOBO BOAT RACE" appeared.

Marina Rojas smiled at the camera. Today, her insufficient outfit consisted of an open seafoam blazer with a white tube top below. "Joan, tell us about what you're seeing!"

The camera switched to a shot of Joan LaRoche's smiling, freckled face. "Well, Marina, the Lake Lobo Regatta is off to an explosive start!"

Now the shot showed the lake, sparkling in the sun. A monstrous cock and balls were visible on the northwest shore. Six boats were speeding across the lake from the east end as the mega-cock blasted jizz into the other side.

"As you can see, we have a load of stiff competition," said Joan. "All hands are fully on deck, and they are stroking furiously toward the race's climax."

"Thanks, Joan," said Marina. "Is it me, or is the lake turning white?"

"Well, Marina, it appears that a man with a gigantic penis is ejaculating large volumes of semen into the water," chirped Joan, as professional as ever.

Marina's voice came back in. "Gigantic is an understatement, that looks like— Wait, is that the same...?"

"It does indeed appear to be Jae-Sun Kyoung! Or some other man with long dark hair and a cock bigger than he is! And it appears that he's up to his old tricks again. The current is carrying his semen into the Conch River."

The shot switched to the junction of Lake Lobo and the Conch River, where white was seeping into its waters.

"Who says Las Tijeras Island doesn't have white rapids?" asked Joan. "Back to you, Marina!"

Marina smiled brightly. "Thanks, Joan! Just in time for these messages from our sponsors!"

***

Sarkopheros Keeps Talking:

I know there wasn't really any sex in this chapter, but I hope you enjoyed it anyway, cause I sure had fun writing it! Part 2 will be around the same size, but it will also be one long gay orgy! Stay tuned.

If you have any comments, whether they're criticism, compliments, or something else, please feel free to tell me. I respond to most!

***

Written by Sarkopheros

Copyright © Sarkopheros 2016. All rights reserved.

This story is a work of fiction and is intended solely for the entertainment of adults.