Hyperactive Testes Disorder Pt. 04

Story Info
Dinner party with lots of sauce.
3.9k words
4.64
40.1k
35

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sthsth
sthsth
583 Followers

This is a continuation of this series, if you don't read at least part 1, you probably want understand the setting very well. Also, I always read through these before I post them, but I still miss things. I appreciate constructive criticism about my stories, but grammatical critiques are pointless once this story is posted. I can't change anything. I hope you, like me, can deal with a few grammatical errors for the enjoyment of the greater story.

*****

Shortly after her shower, Aahna left on what she only told Mike was a mission. She wouldn't tell him what that mission was though. She just said that it was in his best interest. A couple hours later she returned with a smile on her face. Mike was making lunch and the sight of her, especially her smooth tanned legs made his member swell.

"Great idea I'm starving." She said.

Mike was about to offer her his sandwich, when she stripped off her shirt and dropped to her knees in front of him. Her nipples were quite hard standing atop her small but perky breasts. She started blowing him and he knew he wasn't going to last long. The last time he came was a couple hours earlier in the shower with her. He was going to have to drain soon anyway, but this stimulation brought it around sooner.

She had barely bobbed twice when he was shooting his load down her throat. She must have learned something from her previous attempt, because she was swallowing much faster. The constricting, suctioning, and releasing of her mouth and tongue felt amazing and actually pulled a little extra cum out of him.

Despite her best efforts though, she still couldn't get it all down. A fair amount dripped out of her mouth and onto her chest. She sucked and swallowed until he was limp and she was sure she had everything. "Thanks, that really hit the spot. I love high protein meals." She joked as she stood back up.

"I could get used to that." Mike joked. "So, what have you been up to today?" He asked as he caught his breath.

Aahna dabbed at the cum on her chest and brought it to her mouth like it was jelly that she had spilled on her clothes. "I was meeting our neighbors. I wanted to feel them out to see who might be OK with coming over for a visit. I hate that you are so limited on your social interactions."

Mike felt a part of his body swell, but for once it wasn't his penis. "That is awesome. Thank you so much." He stepped forward and hugged her.

"Honestly, as an extrovert, I can recognize another extrovert. And I don't know if I could have handled being couped up in a house all day for so long like you have."

"So, did you have any luck?"

"More than you'd think. There were some that thought I was trolling them, and the few men that I met in the complex were incredibly creeped out by the idea of being around another man that could cum at any time."

"Can't say I blame them."

"Yea. But I also stopped by the leasing office to have a talk with the manager. I'll tell you how that went tomorrow. But, the biggest news is that I found someone that was very excited about the idea of meeting you. Her name is Sophie, she's in her mid thirties, and she is gorgeous."

Mike eyed her with this statement. "Gorgeous, huh?"

Aahna rolled her eyes. "OH, get over yourself. Women can find other women attractive without wanting to have sex with them. I'm not a lesbian." Then she paused and looked introspective for a second. "Although, for her, I might make an exception." The big grin on her face meant she was joking, but Mike's member didn't know that as it began to swell again. "Alright, dessert." She joked, and dropped back down and swallowed another load.

Breathlessly, Mike said, "Thank you, again. But don't feel like you have to take all of my loads."

"Actually, they taste really good. Better than chocolate. I've never actually tasted cum that good."

That felt like a strange compliment to Mike. "Thanks?"

"I've actually been thinking about that. I was thinking that it may be because all the sperm is so new. Your body is churning it out at such a high rate, that none of it has a chance to get old and stagnate in your body."

Mike couldn't think of anything to say to that, and talking about his own biological functions was odd to him, so he changed the topic. "So, tell me about Sophie."

"She has blonde hair and blue eyes, and is really bright and cheery. She actually agreed to come over for dinner tonight. She said her daughter would love to meet you too, but she is currently on her honeymoon."

Mike felt a little nervous about this news. "You did give her all the warnings right? About my nudity, and the fact that I might spontaneously cum on her?"

"Of course. Honestly, that seemed to make her want to come more. I think she might be a little on the slutty side, not that there is anything wrong with that."

Mike thought about that for a second. "What do I do if she comes onto me?"

"Judging by what we did last night, I don't think you will have trouble figuring that out."

"Will you be naked tonight?"

"No, if I'm wrong about her, I don't want to freak her out too much. Plus, it's not every day that I get to dress up for a dinner party." Then she looked down at her belly and smiled. "Although, with as much as I've eaten today, I'm not sure if I'll be able to fit into my little black dress." She joked, turned sideways, and caressed her distended belly. She looked like she was 2 months pregnant.

This ended up arousing Mike a third time. He had a secret fetish for pregnant women. Aahna laughed, "Well, at least I know you'll still find me attractive if I get pregnant."

Mike blushed and felt ashamed that she saw through him. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be, pregnant women are beautiful." She looked down at my swelling erection. "As much as I would love to taste more of your delicious cum, I'm stuffed and couldn't swallow another drop."

"That's OK, I understand." Mike started to walk past her, but she stopped him.

"I can still help you though."

"Aren't you still too sore for sex?"

"Yes, but there are other things than sex." Aahna said with a mischievous smile on her face. "Follow me." She turned and walked back to her bedroom. Her hips swayed back and forth as she slowly stripped off her short jean shorts and panties.

While she was out, Mike finished cleaning her sheets and put them back on her bed. He almost hesitated when she laid on her bed and rolled over onto her back, for fear of dirtying up the sheets again. But that hesitation didn't last for long when Aahna beckoned him forward.

She had Mike straddle her legs, and then placed his hands on her belly. His hands roamed over the small globe. If she was lactating then he really would have been living out his fantasy. She began to jerk him off, slowly at first. She made his stick drum against her small dome of a belly a few times, and even used the tip to try to penetrate the belly button. When he finally came, he covered her belly, tits, face, hair, and even splattered the far wall.

The rest of the day went by fairly uneventful. Aahna put on some clothes so that they wouldn't get distracted again. They planned out the meal for that night, and decided to get a little fancy. They inserted a center leaf into the small table to make it big enough for the three of them. Aahna set the table while Mike prepared dinner.

With about an hour till Sophie arrived Aahna jumped in the shower and got dressed. Mike jumped in the shower once she was done. Aahna was coming out of her room about the same time Mike was leaving the bathroom. She was dressed in a beautiful and modest black dress. "Are you sure I shouldn't put something on?"

"And make me a liar?" Aahna joked. "Come on, everything will be fine."

They heard the knock at the door, and Aahna opened it wide with Mike standing just a few feet from the opening. What Aahna neglected to mention, in all of her descriptions of Sophie's beauty, was her ginormous breasts. And the deep neck line of the woman's black dress showed them off beautifully. The dress swelled around her chest and hips to make an amazing hourglass shape before terminating excruciatingly high on her legs.

There is no way she will be able to sit down without flashing her panties, Mike thought. And with that thought, his already swelling member erupted. His blast completely covered her dress in cum. The force combined with her stilettos made her stumble back. Mike panicked and turned to the left so that he would stop pelting her with his cum. But that was where Aahna was standing, and he covered her dress in his cream too.

He finished and just stared horrified at the fact that he just came all over this stranger. The front of her dress was practically a different color at this point. What Mike didn't notice was the lust in Sophie's eyes. "I'm so sorry." Mike ran to the bathroom so that he didn't have the added indignity of her seeing him cry.

Sophie walked in and said, "Wow, you weren't kidding."

"Yea, sorry."

"For what? I am so turned on after that."

Aahna felt relief and exhilaration that she actually had someone to talk to about it. "I know right? When I first met him, he had to run to the bathroom to cum just from watching me cross my legs. And you should taste it, there is nothing else like it."

Sophie scooped a little off her dress and stuck it in her mouth. Her eyes instantly brightened. "You're right. My daughter's husbands sperm doesn't even taste this good."

That caught Aahna by surprise. "You're what?"

"My daughter's husband. We are really uninhibited sexually. Before they got married we had sex all the time."

"And she knew about it?"

"Knew? We were tag teaming each other in and out to teach him things. He had a very repressed upbringing. He couldn't even masturbate before he met us."

"Wow."

"Yea, I know. So, are you two a couple?"

"No, just roommates, we have had sex a couple times, and I love eating his cum, but we're not a couple. I like to take things slow when emotions are involved."

They heard the bathroom door open and Mike walked out wearing a towel. "I am so sorry. I just wasn't prepared for your..." He couldn't get the word out, but he inadvertently glanced down at her chest.

Sophie's eyes followed his gaze. "My tits?" Then she looked at Aahna. "You didn't tell him that I was stacked?"

Aahna blushed, "Sorry, I told him about how beautiful you were with your blonde hair and blue eyes. I guess I might have been a little jealous of your tits."

"Don't be, small breasts are beautiful." Then she looked at Mike. Take that towel off, I won't have you uncomfortable in your own house. And stop apologizing, even if you didn't have this condition, I would be flattered by the compliment."

Aahna laughed and touched Sophie's arm. "I said the same thing."

"Are you sure?" Mike asked.

"Here, how about we all get nude?" Sophie suggested. We need to wash our dresses anyway. Would that make you more comfortable?"

"In one way yes, in another no. What if I cum on you again?"

"We'll just deal with it." Then she looked at Aahna. "Are you good with that plan."

Aahna wasn't. She had never been comfortable being naked around other people, except Mike for some reason. She especially felt awkward standing right next to a beautiful woman with tits at least four times her size. What if Mike liked Sophie's more than hers. It struck her that she actually cared. Maybe she was developing feelings for Mike after all.

She couldn't decline the invitation though. Aahna worried it would make him regress more. "Sure, sounds good."

Immediately, Mike pulled his towel off and Sophie grabbed the hem of her dress and lifted it up over her head, turning it inside out along the way. The cum smeared all over her face and hair. She was wearing a lacy black bra and thong. Aahna did the same, with same result of cum all over her face. They both then pulled off their underwear.

Mike was so transfixed, that he didn't notice his erection. Sophie's tits did not sag in the least bit, and her hard nipples were in a class of their own. Aahna noticed how intently Mike stared at them. She felt selfconscious again.

"Oh, you have lovely breasts." Sophie said, before cupping them in her hands. She fondled them and pinched her nipples. "I bet they taste just as good." Without asking, Sophie bent and started sucking on her nipples.

The act petrified Aahna. She had never had a woman do this to her before. What surprised her even more, was that she liked it. Mike did too, because they were suddenly being blasted by his cum again. Sophie got the bulk of it, Aahna got a little on her legs, but that was it. Their neighbor might as well of been doused in white paint.

Sophie smiled. "I have to admit, I did that on purpose. I wanted to see you cum at least one more time tonight."

Mike laughed. "You didn't have to worry about that. With you walking around nude, you'll probably see several more blasts before the night is up."

"Great, can't wait to see it. In the mean time, do you mind if I shower off before dinner?"

"Absolutely." Mike said as he gestured to the bathroom.

Sophie walked past and gave him a peck on the cheek that made him blush. He stared at her butt as she entered the bathroom. She never bothered with the door as she climbed in the shower.

Aahna was torn between massive insecurities, and being incredible turned on. "Mike." She snapped. His attention immediately came to. We need to get dinner finished.

"Right, sorry." Mike went to the kitchen and started mixing some veggies in a pan on the stove top. "Do you mind slicing up some more peppers?"

"Sure." Aahna said distractedly. She went to the other counter top and started slicing. But her mind was still on sex, and the feeling that she was losing Mike to Sophie. She started rubbing her clit against the counter top. That was turning her on, but not quite doing the trick. She stopped slicing and looked over her shoulder to make sure Mike wasn't looking.

Then she raised her knee on top of the counter, and let the ridge of her pussy straddle the edge of the counter. She dry humped that for a second, but still wasn't able to scratch her horny itch. She put her leg down and asked, "Is this enough?"

Mike turned and came up behind her. "Almost, just a little smaller of slices." His arms wrapped around her to show her how he wanted them cut. His hard body wrapping around her took her breath away. She pushed her butt back and rubbed his quickly hardening staff between her cheeks.

"Aahna, we can't do that right now. Sophie could come back at any moment."

"Oh, screw her. She'd probably just want to join in." Aahna said as she tilted her hips and guided Mike into her pussy.

Once in, Mike was not going to pull out. He groped her tits and kissed her neck as they pounded against each other. Aahna tried to hold back her moans, but they still came out as a whimper. Seconds later, they both came at the same time.

They held each other for a long moment. Enjoying the warmth of each others body. Then they heard the shower cut off and quickly cleaned up all the cum that had spilt on the floor. By the time Sophie walked into the kitchen, they were both back to work.

"Your turn." Sophie said brightly to Aahna.

Aahna smiled and headed to the bathroom cheerfully, the endorphins from her recent orgasm still filling her with joy.

"That smells great." Sophie said as she sat on the counter next to the stove.

Mike tried to focus on what he was doing, but he couldn't help but glance over now and again. "Thanks. It's my own recipe."

"What's for desert?"

"Sadly, we didn't have enough time to plan for dessert."

Sophie heard the shower start up. Then she spread her legs wide and toyed with her clit. "That's OK. How do you feel about pie?" The look she gave Mike was undeniable what she wanted.

He glanced in the direction of the bathroom and was about to make the same statement he said to Aahna about being caught. But then he heard Aahna's words in his head. "Oh, screw her. She'd probably just want to join in." So he did, after paying some lip service to her pussy. He hiked up her right leg and entered her. As they went at it, they kissed briefly, but Mike was much more interested in her breasts. He held them, pinched the nipples, kissed them, sucked them, and even gently bit them. The biting is what sent Sophie over the edge.

Unlike Aahna, Sophie was not shy about screaming her pleasure. About a minute later Mike came, they quickly cleaned up and finished cooking before the shower ever cut off.

No sooner had Aahna climbed into the shower had she realized she forgot her towel in her room. She climbed back out and tiptoed to her room, thankful for the hardwood floors that wouldn't soak up the water dripping from her body. She was about to reenter the bathroom, when she heard a moan.

Aahna turned and crept to the corner of the kitchen. She peaked around and saw them having sex. Feelings of betrayel flooded her, even though she had no real claim to Mike. She had told him that she didn't want a relationship, just sex. This feeling was also at odds with the warming sensation in her loins. This was turning her on. She was touching herself before she knew what she was doing.

Fingering her clit and leaning into the wall for support. She felt the warmth of her quickly approaching orgasm spread through her entire body. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she fell over the cliff. When she opened her eyes Sophie was staring at her smiling as Mike came inside her. Aahna suddenly realized how stupid she looked, mouth hanging open with the remnants of her O face.

She darted back around the corner and finished her shower. When she emerged after drying off, they were finishing setting the table. Aahna started feeling territorial again. "That smells amazing." She said right before passionately kissing Mike.

Mike was so stunned by the kiss, that he was still making the kissing face when he realized everyone had moved to the table. He quickly caught up and joined them. Surprisingly, with all the sex in the air, conversation was very mundane. Stuff like where they grew up, family life, and work.

It wasn't until the end of the meal that things spiced back up. "I'm ready for desert, how about you Aahna?"

"I'm afraid we didn't prepare one." Said Aahna.

"Mike already had some pie earlier, I think it's time for us to split an eclair." Sophie teased, but neither of them understood. Sophie laughed at their naivety. "Mike, stand up and come over here please."

He dutifully obeyed. Sophie lifted up Mikes shaft and said, Eclair, a cream filled pastry." Then she took it into her mouth and sucked it like it was the most exquisite lollipop in the world. Once it was hard, she pulled off and used Mikes' rod like a rudder to turn him to Aahna.

That was when Aahna realized that she was not in competition with Sophie. At least, she was not trying to steal Mike from her. She just loved sex and would do whatever so that everyone enjoyed themselves, including herself. Aahna swallowed Mikes shaft as far as she could. They passed him back and forth a few times, often times the one that didn't have him in their mouth, was sucking on his balls.

He finally came in Sophies's mouth. Aahna was disappointed that she didn't get any until Sophie surprised everyone and started kissing her. She was passing cum to her in the hottest way possible. They continued kissing long after the cum had been swallowed.

Somehow everyone was suddenly in the living room. Sophie was on top of Aahna as they made out. Aahna suddenly pulled away, "Wait, I've never been with a woman before."

"Then I'm happy to be your first." Said Sophie before resuming the kiss.

Aahna pulled away again. "No, I mean... um..."

Sophie put a finger to Aahna's lips. "Just relax, and let your body follow my lead."

sthsth
sthsth
583 Followers
12