Hyperactive Testes Disorder Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aahna didn't interrupt again. Sophie began kissing down Aahna's body. She spent some time and attention on her nipples, before continuing down her body. Finally, reaching her pussy. The way Sophie licked and fingered her was unlike any oral she had ever experienced before.

Mike was done watching. He climbed onto the couch behind Sophie and guided himself into her pussy. This made her moan, the vibrations of which gave Aahna a mini orgasm. Mike slowly seesawed in and out while groping her butt. His hand then slid up her back and around to her massive tit. He squeezed and pinched them. All three of them were building to a collective orgasm.

Aahna went first, her body began to shake and her squirt only failed to reach the ceiling because of the obstruction of Sophie's face. Next was Sophie as her pussy began to contract and practically beg to be filled with Mikes Cum. To which he obliged and came hard. It filled her and started seeping out of her pussy and down her legs.

They didn't get much of a breather though. Sophie got up and lowered her pussy onto Aahna's face. Aahna hungrily sucked the cum out of the woman's pussy as she stayed vertical. This gave Mike a great view of both of their bodies.

He penetrated Aahna's pussy, always ready for more. His hands played with Aahna's tits, while his mouth hungrily devoured Sophie's. It wasn't long before they were all coming again. Both Aahna and Sophie were squirting wildly this time as Mike filled his amazing friend with his cum.

Sophie seemed to have even more stamina than Mike, because she stood and sat Mike in a one person chair in the living room. "Stay here and enjoy the show." She then took Aahna's hand and led her to the ground in front of him. Sophie climbed on top of her, and they began to 69. They kept this up for hours, with Mike covering them with his cum every ten minutes or so.

The orgy finally ended with everyone passing out from exhaustion. Sophie and Aahna were unrecognizable because of all the cum they were covered in.

(To be continued.)

12