Hypergeniture Bk. 01 Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was the architect of so much misery and evil.

One of the soldiers was walking over to deliver the killing shot, but I stopped him before he could execute our enemy.

"No!" I shouted.

I took a deep breath and resolved that I was more certain about this than anything I had ever done in my life. I decided who Oliver Orwell really was, and I knew then and there I wanted to be a man who made his own fate.

Pulling my pistol, I walked over to the man until I saw the white of his eyes. Then, I looked away... What came next was pure action -- a total decision that saw me choose death for another. I pulled the trigger, pulled it again, and again... Not once did I look at him as shot after shot disturbed the sounds of the jungle. Crack!

Click! Click!

The gun had long been empty when Alicia put a hand on my shoulder and I stopped pulling the trigger. I'd emptied the magazine and I'd executed this man.

I felt I couldn't look at him -- look at what I'd done. All I wanted to see were the shades of colour that drifted like gentle waves in Alicia's eyes, and in those eyes I saw something between admiration and pity.

Throwing the gun aside, I let go of myself there in that strange world between the trees -- under their darkness.

My world had changed again, but this time I was the one to change it.

I was done running; done hiding. Now, my enemies would be the ones to suffer, and I would show them no mercy.

I would be the master of my own destiny.

1...345678
  • COMMENTS
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

great job love story.... best one I have read in long long time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Any updates on book two

chris73170chris73170over 2 years ago

cant wait for the next chapter

buzman0112buzman0112over 2 years ago

WOW!!

Awesome story!!!

I can’t wait to read the next chapter!!!

Give them Hell Oliver Orwell!!!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Incestuous Harem 01 A young man takes his first cousin hard, popping her cherry!in Incest/Taboo
Emerald Isle Siblings enjoy a holiday in Ireland.in Incest/Taboo
Inheritance Pt. 01 How will Jesse survive thrown into this new world he gave up.in Incest/Taboo
Athena's Dance His sister dances and he writes the song...in Incest/Taboo
A Legacy of Shadows Man returns home to his sister, lost love, and secrets...in Incest/Taboo
More Stories