Hypergeniture Bk. 02 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment, I wrestled with the truth of what this man, who had no friends and no family, managed to decipher. Nothing in my mind doubted his utter alienation from society, yet he still managed to understand the human condition profoundly. His conviction for humanity's higher virtues was pure as snow.

"So, how long do you have?" I asked.

"A few months."

"And what do you want me to do?"

Gedeon produced two black notebooks from his inside pocket. The first was well used; the second seemed brand new.

"One of these contains the finer details of my empire, and the other is blank. You will have a chance to acquire any of my assets at cost price, transferring them into your own little book of secrets and numbers. I won't dictate any terms other than to say I hope you will use the resources to improve the world."

"Any you trust me because--"

"Because I know you'll find through your family what I learnt from my puppy... From that time she saved my life."

I felt compelled to hold on to something and gripped the balcony's railing. There was a lot to process. I asked Gedeon if we could sit down... If I could spend some time questioning him.

He graciously agreed to extend our conversation.

Gedeon Daughtler became rich to prove to himself that he could. I didn't sense a love for money on his part, but he certainly loved making it. His businesses were complex. He started as a mathematics graduate with a keen interest in the design of seemingly random systems.

"Networks are a remarkable thing," he said. "One unpredictable iteration can have a domino effect that ties everything together in the blink of an eye! I pursued one interest at a time, and they only became part of the same machine as a result of natural forces... It was never by design."

"Sounds unpredictable," I remarked.

Daughtler agreed. "Very. That's why I believe my empire shouldn't survive me. You can strip it for parts, but the whole thing is too big to hand over. It would be unethical to transfer it fully intact."

I suddenly felt a lump in my throat as I remembered Amanda Faulkner. Those who turned her into an informant against me convinced her that money had corrupted me. She believed I was an enemy of freedom and peace. That belief led to her betrayal and to the consequences of that betrayal... Her death. I couldn't help but wonder if she was right about me, and now I had the perfect man to ask.

"Are we bad for the world, Mr Daughter?"

"Hm?"

"The rich and powerful... Wouldn't it be better if we just gave it all away?"

"If you give it away, someone else will take it," Gedeon pointed out. "Do I have too much? Yes. Do I trust anyone else to have more than me? No."

Daughtler got to his feet, turned, and walked to the railing. I joined him as he pointed to the wide boulevard twelve storeys below. The police were clearing the road of cars, leaving ample space in the middle of the street. Suddenly, I heard the roar of helicopter rotors as two choppers approached, seemingly out of nowhere. The first landed out in the middle of the six-lane road, and the other hovered nearby, providing overwatch.

I turned to Gedeon with an exasperated smile. "You know there's a helipad, right?"

"So? I told you I'm dying. Might as well have a bit of fun and make them shut down traffic for me!"

The man of myth and legend gave me an almost fatherly little tap on the shoulder and said farewell. He was unlike anyone else, and with him no longer out there on the terrace with me, I was suddenly drained of all my energy.

I hadn't realised that I'd been tensing my stomach and neck for the entirety of our conversation. He'd frightened me -- his power and influence stratospheric compared to anyone else -- and I felt the burden of having tried to keep up with one of the world's greatest minds as I was left alone to process what had just happened.

Once my companion was long gone, I was still standing out there; dazed. There was something about the meeting that transported me into a different plane of existence. I looked out at the city -- at the wasteland of wealth -- and the rush of the air reminded me that this was no dream. I smiled, and I stood out there for ten minutes more, imagining that I too might one day be like Gedeon Daughtler: A master of the universe.

After those ten minutes, I felt a hand on the small of my back as a woman I loved came to stand by me. She nudged me to reality and reminded me that we existed in the here and now. With one touch, she also told me that my hallucinations wouldn't come between us.

"What did he have to say?"

"He's scared."

Alicia frowned. "Scared?"

"In theory, there should be no mysteries to him, but there are things he can't explain."

"Sardonis?"

I nodded, pensively. There was more to it than that, but I wasn't sure what.

"Your safety is our first concern," Alicia reminded. "If he wants us to go chasing ghosts--"

"He... He wants me to buy all his assets at discounted rates. I can double my fortune overnight. With all that money, we'd never have to worry about staying safe again... I'd be too big to fail. We would be too big to fail."

Alicia pouted, twisting her lips in thoughtful contemplation. For a brief moment, her eyes widened as she realised she'd kept her hand on my back for the last minute. As it dropped, she exhaled, and I noticed how her presence lingered with me. We were in unfamiliar territory: Personally and professionally.

It wasn't time to rock the boat. It wasn't time to wonder what could be between us when the greatest concern was what could be between me and the world... Between us and the world.

Had my life been the story of a man who went from pauper to prodigy -- from prodigy to king of a great and dangerous inheritance? Would my future see me go from reluctant king to empire-builder?

The meeting with Daughtler gave me a taste for world domination.

"I dreamt of them as princesses, and they could become queens. Now, they can be empresses," I mumbled.

"Hmm, sir?"

"Oh, nothing... I'm just thinking about my family. I still really want them to have the best life possible."

"Of course, sir," Alicia smiled, patting me before heading off.

"Yes, of course..."

Interlude • The Orwell Twins

"I never thought my sweet sister would spend whole days watching dirty-dirty smut," Tecla teased, having just finished showering.

Elle looked up from her tablet for the briefest of seconds to see the smirk on her twin's face before returning to her video. It was true that she'd spent most of the day sitting on their bed, watching porn, but it was for work.

"More people watch this than watch documentaries," she explained. "It has a massive influence on our culture, but no one considers that... Instead, we've got these huge companies exploiting performers while churning out mindless drivel. My network is going to make stuff with personality and humour--"

"And Olly told you not to get involved in the day-to-day," Tecla reminded.

Elle didn't disagree or rebel. "I just want to find the girl that will launch the brand. I've been through these audition tapes a thousand times, but I don't know what I'm looking for... Plus..."

"Plus?" Tecla waited.

"Plus, I have this crazy idea... The reason Olly wants this business is so that we have a cover for data collection and analysis, as well as hiring tech people. What if we go a little further? What if we use the 'talent' to gather information... Intelligence! After all, isn't someone attractive who's willing to have sex for money a pretty good candidate to become a spy?"

Tecla was flabbergasted. This was the biggest idea, plan, project or initiative either of the twins had ever proposed... It would fit Elle's role as the family's 'secretary of state' too -- making her a diplomat and spymaster -- the sister in charge of weaving webs and scheming plots. Tec thought it was sexy, stupid and dangerous. But that didn't mean she was against it. She knew her sister could bring it all together and make it work, but she had to play devil's advocate.

"Olly won't like you taking on the risk."

"Haven't you noticed? He wants us to do more -- he trusts us to step up."

Tecla nodded pensively, having quickly run out of angles to probe. "Can I do anything?" she asked. "I can help you pick the right girl to start things."

"Uhm... Eh..."

"What?" Tec scowled. "You feel uncomfortable watching porn with me?"

"No... I just... Eh..."

With Elle fumbling her words, her sister grabbed the tablet and navigated to the list of videos. More than a dozen 'talents' sent in clips of themselves answering a few questions before stripping and masturbating on camera. These were their audition tapes for the once in a lifetime opportunity to be the flagship star of a new and incredibly well funded pornographic enterprise.

Since Elle wasn't going to reveal her shortlist, Tecla tapped randomly on the screen and opened a video before laying back in bed.

"Euw," Elle complained.

"C'mon... It's just porn!"

"No, I'm not talking about that. Your hair is wet, and you're getting it all over the pillow."

Sighing, Tecla patted the bed next to her and invited her sister to lie down. The two kept a foot between them -- careful not to touch -- but the heat they generated caused its own friction. It was as if they were snuggled together, though they were a respectful distance apart.

Jointly exhaling, the twins kept their thighs closed and hands above the sheets.

The first video star was a proper California native -- a brunette with sorority-girl features and the voice you'd imagine from a wannabe pornstar and lifelong LA resident. She decided to film her video in her bedroom, wearing a pink nightie covered in tufts of fake colourful fur.

"She's cute."

Elle agreed. "She's already kind of internet famous, but she wants to go hardcore now."

"Well, let's see what she's got," Tec smirked, skipping ahead in the video to the point where the brunette starts undressing.

The girl had a bronze complexion, and the twins scanned every inch of her body for even the slightest blemishes. She ran her hands up along her smooth legs and lifted the hem of her lingerie, teasing a perfectly shaped, albeit petite, ass. She massaged her glutes for a bit, shuffling around on her knees so she could bend over and get on all fours... Laying down on her face, her hands were now free to spread her pussy lips.

Tecla paused. "Do you think we have weird kitties?"

"Kitties?" Elle frowned.

"You know... Pussies."

"Weird how?"

"Like... If you look at us from a distance, we look like dolls down there," Tecla explained, biting down on her lip in a fashion that betrayed her increasing anxiety.

For her part, Elle shrugged the concern off. "We're just very tight and very smooth."

Tec agreed. "Yeah... Yeah! We just take good care of ourselves. Uhm... Sis..."

"Yes?"

"Would you ever want to grow a little bush... Down there."

"No," Elle responded confidently. "And I hope you don't either; otherwise, I can't see properly when you and Olly fuck."

"Uhm..."

As the realisation of what she'd just said hit her, Elle scrambled to grab the tablet from her sister and press play. Watching a woman masturbate on tape seemed far less awkward.

The brunette on the screen slowly undressed before playing with her ample breasts. She let some spit dribble from her mouth and onto her nipple, rubbing it into her skin as she seductively gazed down the barrel of the camera.

This time, Elle was the one to pause the video. "Do you like playing with your own boobs?"

Though she'd started the evening out feeling bold, Tecla now felt shyness take hold. Masturbation was sacred to her, though the siblings often spent evenings doing it together, the lights were always off, and they never really talked about it. Elle knew her twin liked to ride her pillow, but that was the extent of her knowledge.

Elle navigated to another video after a few seconds of incredibly uncomfortable silence. Both sisters had seen enough of the brunette. She was hot but boring.

The next model on screen was a stunning black girl with a pair of brand new tits. She started her 'audition' in the nude, showing off as she answered the questions posed to each of the girls.

She declared this was her first-ever dirty video in a sultry voice, grabbing her cheeks all cutesy and shy. But the shyness was quick to dissipate... As she spread her legs and leaned back, the twins gasped in unison at the sight of her pink pussy, contrasting perfectly with her flawless dark skin. She rested her fingers against her clit and bit down on her cheek as she slowly started pleasuring herself.

Tecla and Elle spread their legs an inch or two apart out of some strange instinct. They weren't particularly interested in women, but they couldn't deny the eroticism of the girl on the screen... And of watching her together.

The girl on screen was slow and deliberate. She teased her pussy for what felt like ages before bringing her fingers to her mouth, getting them all wet for phase two. The twins lost interest as she started pumping them into her cunt.

"Attractive and sexy, but she takes herself too seriously," Tecla diagnosed.

At this, Elle became frantic with curiosity. "Do I take myself too seriously?"

"No."

"Really?"

"Okay... Maybe sometimes," Tec confessed.

Elle set the tablet aside and threw her arms up in despair, with her worst fears confirmed. "What the hell was I thinking?! I'm too stuck-up to be a porn tycoon... I... I thought I could do some good while being a bit... Bad. I want you and Olly to see that I'm not a total square!"

"We know," Tecla assured, cuddling up to her sister. "Jeez, Elle... You're so tense! Can I rub your back or something? Or, do you just wanna talk about it?"

Wrestling with the options, Elle realised it was time for an open and honest sibling chat.

That night, the girls told each other everything on their minds. So much had happened, and yet they had spent so little time actually processing it. After an hour, it seemed like they'd made a breakthrough, and both girls felt much lighter. They returned to the audition tapes, closing the gap between them as they held the tablet together and watched the aspiring stars perform.

They held hands. It wasn't much, but it was a point of contact and a promise. More than that, it was a pact -- an oath that this family would always stick together.

09 • Remission

I woke up face-to-face with Natasha, a bright-white smile between her blood-red lips. "Time for your bath, sir."

Groaning, I took a measure of the room (and my lover).

My cousin must've been awake for a while because I could already tell she was dressed for the night's adventures. Her outfit was a simple white bikini with a red border and red strings. The look was finished off by a cute nurse's cap, like the one she wore the night before.

Natasha certainly knew how to get me stirring, and I pulled her close. Her hips rubbed up against my naked shaft -- nudity being my uniform of choice. I had her ass in my hands, her body was light, and all it would take was one strong movement for me to be where I wanted.

I wanted to fuck her again and again and again and again...

"Down boy," my cousin cautioned, tempering my spirits with a sticky kiss that introduced my senses to her recently refreshed lipstick. She tasted womanly and divine, and the kiss only made me want to fuck her more.

"C'mon, cuz," I insisted. "Your patient needs urgent care."

"Oh, don't worry... The patient will get everything he needs, but we need to start with a nice relaxing bath."

As Natasha rolled away and sat upright, she paused for a moment. Without words, we shared a realisation: If I wanted her, I could simply take her... She looked at me over her shoulder -- her sexy lips curled into a sensual smirk -- and she let me know that I could have her right there.

I could have her whenever, wherever...

My cousin wanted me to take that bath with her, but she would've loved having her plan spoiled. She wouldn't have cared one bit if I grabbed her, pushed her face down and stripped off her cute little outfit.

No, at last, Natasha was all mine.

Hoping I would yield to her desires for now, Natasha got to her feet and swayed her hips in a way that begged to be admired. With my cock erect, I followed her through the wardrobe and into the bathroom. She had lit candles and filled her luxuriously large bath with water and bubbles. Meanwhile, a smooth tune played in the background -- an ode to my love of all music, particularly jazz.

Natasha gave me her hand and helped me into the bath before sitting behind me on its edge. I had my back between her legs as she started squeezing soapy water from a giant sponge, dripping the warm droplets over my naked chest. She leaned forward, beginning to clean me as I closed my eyes and relaxed, giving her free rein to pamper me.

A firm hand pushed me forward so that she could wash my back. Her soft hands found spots of tension, breaking them and titillating my skin as she did. Her manicured nails left trails of shivers, and the warm sponge extinguished them -- a marriage of fire and ice in reverse.

Once she was done with my back, Natasha gently guided me into a relaxed position between her legs. She grabbed the hand shower, some shampoo, and conditioner. Then, she started a head massage that sent me right to heaven as I listened to the sound of saxophones and the gentle spray of the water against my scalp.

I exhaled, and every last trace of stress was expunged from my body. In that moment, there was no one hunting me, my family were happy, and my body didn't hurt.

It was perfect.

Natasha moved, raising her ass a little and leaning forward; she slid headfirst into the bath as carefully as possible, diving in slow-motion. She used all her stength to position herself, yet power didn't come at the expence of sensual elegance. Eventually, we ended up in a lavish 69, with her barely clothed pussy an inch from my mouth, begging to be tasted and teased.

I didn't even think. My tongue took on a life of its own as I began to devour my cousin. My fingers pulled aside her cute little nurse bikini, and I made love to her. Each lash against her soft pink labia made her body slide up and down mine.

I had to keep my hips raised to help her avoid taking water through her mouth. It was no small feat, but the burning in my torso and thighs only added to the intensity of everything else. We were soaked -- skin against skin -- moving effortlessly in the water as we sought to overcome the lubrication and create glorious friction.

Natasha was more athletic and flexible than I remembered... The bath was huge, and she had space to perform graceful maneuvers. She carefully broke free from my hungry, twisting her body so that we were facing each other. Her pretty feet slid up along my chest; her beautiful eyes told me she was painfully horny. I took one of those feet in my hands and ran a little experiment... Squeezing my thumbs into the soft skin before wrapping my lips around her red-painted toes.

Natasha released a breathless, high-pitched moan as I sucked, arching her back. I'd discovered a new technique: Something to drive her wild. She was fighting me like she didn't want to cum -- as if she wanted all the pleasure to be mine. I tried and tried, the water splashing over the tub's edge as we wrestled in our own slippery wet way. Yet, I couldn't break her discipline. She kept herself on the edge of an orgasm, riding out the waves of ecstasy.

"Mmm... Ah... Oh... Ah..."

The sweet moans made my cock flex in the water as my desire for release overtook my desire to bring her to orgasm. When I finally gave up, she seemed relieved. My cousin smiled slyly, grabbing a sponge and getting on top of me, so we could share a deep French kiss while she lathered my body. She spent the next few minutes washing me, leaving kisses and traces of touch along the way.