Hypergeniture Bk. 02 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Answer me!" I commanded. "Are you my sister? My half-sister? A cousin or a distant relative of some other kind?"

Could it be?

Sian stood on her toes, making herself tall. She was stretching so I could see every part of her -- and evaluate every aspect of her appearance for clues. The way she invited my gaze and my inspection seemed to answer the question.

It must be true... She must be somebody to me.

I knew the dream would end if I got too close. Each time I'd touched her in a dream, she had disappeared, but those times were moments of anger. Now, I was beset with curiosity, not rage. I got to my feet and slowly approached the vision, reaching out to let my fingers trace the curve of her sides. I could close my eyes and mistake her for Tecla or Elle, or even Natasha -- my cousin on my father's side.

"You're family," I whispered. "How did I miss the resemblance before now?"

Suddenly, a new voice entered my thoughts. Two feminine hands gripped my shoulders before I felt a naked body hug me from behind. "Whatcha looking at?" she asked, and I realised I was lucid again.

I'd walked to the windows in my dream state, opened the curtains, and let the light inside. I was bare naked, standing in the frame so that my nudity was revealed to all of Dubai -- a stranger in the emptiness of it all -- the vapidity of money.

Natasha kissed my shoulder, and I felt the heat of her lips melt through my skin.

It was time to return to work. It was time to step out of the dark and into the light.

It was also time to see the shrink again...

11 • Awakening

"How was your week?" the cerebral old therapist asked.

"Great. I spent most of my time with Natasha."

"How is she?"

"She seems good," I replied.

The psychiatrist nodded thoughtfully. "She's not craving substances like the ones she previously abused."

"My cousin was no junkie--"

"She illegally procured prescription medicine, hiding that fact from her family, experiencing serious distress as a result."

Shaking my head, I had a different way of looking at things. "Natasha wasn't motivated by the craving. She misled herself, thinking she could pop a pill when she's anxious or another when she feels a little depressed. When she felt a headache, she reached for something stronger than aspirin because she felt that was assertive -- that's how she took control."

"You two have that in common," the shrink observed. "You both want control, but she's a little more short-sighted than her cousin."

"I'll take that as a compliment."

Getting to my feet, I walked over to the windows and watched the city -- this time with clothes on. It was a horrible place, and I couldn't wait to leave Dubai, but first, I needed a clean bill of health.

"So, what's your conclusion, doc?"

"My conclusion?"

"About me."

Smiling, the guy slightly tilted his head before chuckling.

"What's so funny?"

"Your obsession with outcomes, Mr Orwell, is most endearing. You worry about results, but not everything in life creates a result. Sometimes, a process is eternal. Your education is a good example of my point: You graduated high school at sixteen because you believed it was a desirable outcome. You paid no attention to the process, only using it as a means to an end."

This line of reasoning interested me, and I retook a seat, asking the shrink to offer more examples of this phenomenon in my life.

"You had some kind of commitment ceremony with your sisters?"

"Yes," I answered.

"Why?"

"To solidify--"

"No," the therapist interrupted. "The aim wasn't to solidify -- it was to conclude. You chased an outcome, quite unnecessarily, when all that was required was consistent love. The ceremony was a complication you chased because you believe everything must have a conclusion... An apex or crescendo."

"It's actually Tecla who proposed--"

"You are their mentor, trainer, teacher... They learned from you."

I asked sincerely, "Did I teach them wrong? Is this habit so awful?"

"No, it will make them very effective," my interlocutor confessed. "However, I worry that you three might eventually shut out people like Natasha and your mother -- perhaps even your staff. It can also drive you insane if your subconscious mind lays waste to itself searching for answers to unanswerable questions. Obsession, Mr Orwell, is profoundly dangerous."

The logic persuaded me, and I saw the risks. Still, I could not have known just how deep the problem lay embedded in my mind at that time.

It was true that I searched only for results, chasing the destination at the risk of neglecting the journey. When I couldn't get through to Natasha, that was the reason. The same was true throughout the years I tried to help our mother... I wanted an end to those challenges more than I wanted a solution. I conflated one for the other -- I thought they were the same, but that couldn't be less true.

For years, I pursued results more than I could acknowledge the need for an ongoing (perhaps never-ending) process of back and forth, rise and fall.

"Thank you for your help," I bowed politely to the man who'd guided me to these realisations.

"Things won't change overnight," he cautioned. "You will make the same mistakes many more times before you learn to balance things. You need to sharpen your emotional reflexes to feel comfortable allowing yourself to get swept up by events now and then."

I'd make the same mistakes many more times? That was true... Experience would teach me again and again. That was very true.

• • •

For the first time in almost a week, I emerged from my extraordinary hospital bed, where my cousin had cured me of all my ailments. I felt lighter and knew there was truth to be discovered about who I was and who my father was.

I was convinced that my dreams were an honest reflection of the facts. Yes, I was sure that Sian Thomas was my father's daughter and my half-sister. But before I went chasing that ghost, I had to tell my true sisters -- the twins -- what I'd discovered.

Skylar was easy enough to find, and together, we went to the private gym, where she said we'd see the girls. As we arrived, an older lady in comfortable attire walked past. She seemed authoritative and fit for her age, which I guessed to be around 65. Entering the gym, I discovered her purpose as I saw Tec and Elle sitting exhausted and sweaty on the floor, wearing ballet shoes.

When they spotted me, my sisters stumbled to their feet as fast as possible and rushed forward. We shared a warm embrace as their freshly exercised bodies met mine.

"Wow, Olly," Tecla exhaled, "you feel so much more... Healthy."

"Yeah," Elle agreed. "It feels like your little 'hospitalisation' really helped!"

As we stepped away, I smiled from ear to ear. Not just because I felt better, but because these two young women could read my body through our contact. Being seen in that way -- being understood in that way -- is a feeling too glorious to put into words, but that won't stop me from trying...

The three of us knew each other in ways both physical and cosmic. We could feel the reverberations of our bodies -- of breath and heartbeat and movement -- from feet apart. It was like we'd been sculpted from the same clay, and with that came a mutual spirit and mutual existence. We were three components of the same body, three parts of one whole.

Everything we were was because we made it so. Yes, we were sculpted from the same clay, which was nature's will, but we also sculpted each other so that we could be better people and stand together against life's tribulations.

"God, I've missed you!" I declared. "What's with the ballet?"

Elle grew shy, but Tecla smiled. "Three words, big brother: fitness, flexibility and finesse."

Standing behind us, Skylar cleared her throat uncomfortably. It was a sign that she'd give her right arm to experience those three words with the two beautiful twin sisters. As would anyone with a pulse. But I knew the girls were all mine, and I thanked the heavens!

As the girls went to take a shower, Skylar grabbed my arm and got real close to my ear. "Sir, it seems there's some healthy competition between your sisters and Natasha...."

"Yeah?"

"Yip... They're taking ballet classes, and she booked a yoga course. Fuck... You are the luckiest son of a bitch alive... Eh, no disrespect to your mother."

"You don't have to tell me," I grinned as Skylar squeezed my arm a little harder before taking a step back.

After seeing a photograph of a young Skylar, I knew a lot of her cool exterior was bluster. Inside, there was a part of her that was shy and reserved. I took a wild guess that she didn't get laid very often and might not be great with the ladies. So, I wanted to help her... I wanted to be my valet's wingman.

"Is that pretty redhead that installed the tech still around?" I asked.

Skylar nodded. "You want her too? Damn, sir... I thought you'd be exhausted by now, you bloody stud!"

Giving Sky a wink, I confirmed that the redhead was still working somewhere in the penthouse and told her to wait in her room. I'd be sending a very special surprise her way.

Interlude • Skylar Kelly

Skylar was a bundle of nerves, having rushed to her hotel room to take a twenty-minute shower, shave all the crucial bits and brush her teeth. She threw on a tight-fitting white T-shirt and some sweatpants -- not the sexiest look, but she wanted to be able to get naked fast.

She hoped that spending time with the Orwells would mean she gets in on all the wild sex they had. Now, her boss was playing wingman, and she had no doubt he could convince the redhead technician to come her way. Though, like a dog that's caught its own tail, she didn't know what to do.

"Calm the fuck down," she told herself in the mirror, trying to fix every little thing about her appearance.

The comfortable clothes helped, as did the fact she'd recently lost her virginity... Yes, despite all her bluster, Skylar Kelly was no lady's woman. If anything, the cooler than ice exterior compensated for a profound shyness that overwhelmed whatever swagger she might display.

A knock on the door cut the consternation short. She pulled back her shoulders and exhaled, shaking her head fast to wake herself up. Gripping the handle, she didn't want to be too eager, so she twisted it slowly and opened up her hotel room with a modicum of restraint.

"Hi..."

"Hi, Mr Orwell sent me down here. I forgot to finish setting up your profile."

"Huh?" Skylar's eyes went wide.

"The profile on your computer -- for the new system."

"Oh... Uhm... I guess you should come in then."

The redhead nodded, walking into the room and spotting Sky's laptop on the bedside table. She went to sit on the mattress, beginning her work and seldomly glancing up to see a tense and confused blonde bodyguard. Her outfit was conservative -- a blouse and a skirt -- her glasses made her eyes look big and adorable.

"I'm Maxine, by the way. You can call me Max, though."

Skylar nodded. "That's a nice name... I'm Skylar."

"I know..." Max smiled, keeping eye contact for a few seconds before realising they were staring at each other.

Skylar wondered what Oliver had told this girl as the redhead returned to her work. Did she know he was trying to set the two up with each other?

That question would never be answered in full, but it seemed there was a mutual attraction. "I was hoping to see you again," Max confessed. "I kinda didn't finish the work on purpose."

"Why would you do that?" Skylar asked, answered with silence and a smirk as she became ever more intrigued.

Sky went to sit next to the technician with a respectful thirty centimetres between them. She swallowed hard, realising this might be her chance and the first time she'd have sex while sober. Her heart starting racing, her palms started sweating--

"You're beautiful," Max complimented.


"What?"

"Oh... Oh, shit! I'm so sorry... I've made this mistake before..."

Skylar immediately knew what the girl's cryptic anxiety was all about. "Don't worry; I've done it too. It can be hard finding like-minded people, but I promise... I like women, and I like you..."

"Thank god!" Max giggled. "I'm sometimes a little fast out of the gate. I hope it isn't freaking you out because I'd really like to grab a drink with you."

Sky's shoulders drooped. "Oh... I'd like that too, but we're not going to be in Dubai for much longer, and my boss keeps me pretty busy."

"Yeah, he's kind of a big deal, which makes you kind of a big deal."

Realising she'd have to be brave if she was going to have what she wanted, Skylar took a deep breath. "We might not have time for a drink, but that doesn't mean we can't..."

"Can't what?" Max grinned.

The two women looked deep into each other's eyes, realising that they didn't have time for coffee or conversation. All they had was lust, and lust was enough as Max signalled her intentions by setting the laptop aside, taking off her glasses, smiling, parting her lips...

Skylar leaned forward until she could feel the redhead's breath bounce off her skin. She was ready for the kiss, and she wanted nothing more than to feel the softness of another woman -- the sapphic touch of this beautiful lady. No, she couldn't and wouldn't resist, and what came next was utterly explosive as the two met for a tongue-tied embrace. At first, the heat was everything, but a rush of frost darted through Skylar's veins as she realised she wanted control.

Stronger (and a trained fighter), she grappled Max's waist and pushed forward. Her height advantage meant she could take the initiative and control the space. She was wild with desire and keen to fulfil her deepest wants as she sucked on her lover's tongue with hunger and deviance behind her passion.

Max was all too happy to be led by her less-experienced companion. She retreated, laying back as Skylar's hands slipped underneath her blouse.

The redhead's soft breasts felt divine under Sky's palms. She squeezed them, making Max pur as she hooked onto the computer girl's bra and wiggled it down her body. Now, she was free to pinch her lover's nipples, eliciting a wonderful whimper.

"Mmm," that's nice. "Ahhh... Ah!"

Max's exclamations peaked as Skylar pinched harder. The blonde was building confidence, and with each moment, she was closer to being the person she wanted to be... Her courage only grew as their kiss intensified and Max's pleasure reached new heights.

Wanting more and more, Sky straightened her back and pulled her T-shirt off her body to reveal her impressive breasts. She wouldn't look out of place in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition -- her body blessed with bikini-model proportions and stunning lines. Maxine drooled at the sight of her, licking her lips in anticipation of a feminine flavour.

Skylar didn't hesitate; she wanted the redhead sucking on her nipples, and she smothered the petite nerd without so much a care or concern. Max dove right in, attaching herself to Sky's stiff nips with vigour and hunger and haste as she sucked and suckled, making her lover croon in that wonderous Aussie accent.

"Ahhh! You sexy little slut," the blonde growled. "That's a good girl. Keep sucking... Ahhh! Just like that!"

Max loved being commanded by her new mistress, mommy and master. She grew more passionate than she'd been and made love to her lover's tits with increasing intensity.

Sky could feel her pussy gush with arousal, becoming uncomfortable in her sweatpants as the heat prayed to be released. Straightening her back again, she took the redhead's blouse with both hands and ripped the garment open -- the tearing sound making both women buzz with excitement.

Skylar wanted this part to be quick... Her aim wasn't the pleasure of the other girl but her own. She dove right in, wrapping her lips around one stiff pink nip, then the other. She sucked hard and her teeth grazed Max's skin, making her stammer in a sex drunk stupor.

"Ohmigod! Ohmigod!"

Skylar smiled, sticking out her tongue and running it between Max's cleavage and down her torso. She found the cutie's skirt, grabbed it and yanked it down to reveal blue panties -- damp and sticky -- just begging to be removed. Doing exactly that, she revealed a well-kept tuft of hair and perfect pussy: An object of fascination, and an object indeed.

"I'm going to use you," Skylar promised. "You're going to make me a very a happy girl -- and I don't care if you cum or not."

Maxine blushed, spreading her legs to invite the harsh and selfish love. She didn't know it before, but this sort of thing turned her on, and it drove her wild. She wanted to be nothing but a toy for the bold, cool, and dangerous young woman who worked with guns and bullets and money beyond anyone's wildest dreams.

Skylar stood on her knees as three of her fingers unceremoniously invaded her lover's cunt. There was no time for second thoughts as she started pumping the redhead's pussy for all it was worth -- the wet hole making the most sacred sounds co-mingled with ecstasy.

"Yes! Ohmigod!" Max cried, making Skylar finger her even harder.

The blonde dared to be even bolder as she aimed to break the devastated dyke. She added a fourth finger...

"I love hearing you moan!" she pumped away.

"Make me moan! Make me your slave! Ahhh!"

In her daze, Sky had made the girl climax, which pissed her off. She wanted to be the only one orgasming.

Leaving Max's pussy to go through the cycles, Skylar quickly shuffled out of her pants. She was athletic and balanced and flexible enough to throw herself around and mount the girl's mouth without much trouble. Pressing down with all her weight, she made it clear she wanted to be pleased as Max obliged with an experienced and eager tongue and lips that kissed and sucked on Sky's sensitive clit.

"Yes!"

"Hmmph!"

"Harder bitch! Lick me harder! Make your mommy cum."

Gripping Sky's asscheeks, Max let her tongue find a new special place and started wildly rimming her lover. Having never felt this before, Skylar's orgasm came fast and from an unfamiliar position as her limbs tensed and she fell forward.

"Fuck yes! Agh!"

Riding the wave, the blonde shut her eyes tight and let the feeling pass. It was a minute or more before she had control of her body. As she emerged from her mind-shattering moment, she opened her eyes to find Max's pussy right by her lips, and the two settled into a sexy 69 -- a relaxing cooldown after the blazing inferno.

This gentler episode lasted for almost ten minutes before Skylar rolled away and decided to run them a shower.

She went to the bathroom first, allowing Max to take her time. The rush of the water started, and she began soaking her hair under the relieving flow. It was an excellent way to relax after hot and heavy sex, and she enjoyed the respite for a few minutes before something tickled the base of her skull.

Max was taking a while to join her... As a coathanger bumped against a closet door, she heard a thud and realised something wasn't right.

Keeping the water running, she moved as stealthily as she could, being wet and naked all at once. Peeking into the bedroom from the bathroom, she saw her lover carefully replacing a lapel pin on one of her jackets with an identical version.

A listening device.

She watched as the spy finished her task, her hands tightening into fists as she realised the betrayal.

Maxine took a deep breath and started approaching the bathroom -- her bug planted -- so she could resume the sexual double-cross. Hiding behind the door, Sky waited for her one-time lover to enter, then she grabbed her!

The redhead was no stranger to judo because she was quick to counter. She managed to push Skylar back, but the bodyguard quickly responded with a punch in the gut. Cornered, Maxine used her head -- literally -- as the two fought for the upper hand in what quickly became a life or death struggle.