Hypergeniture Bk. 02 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two naked women wrestled each other into the shower. Keeping balance under the water was almost impossible as they gripped each other by the hair and tried to land a few choice jabs. Max slipped, and Skylar was on top of her, but the balance quickly shifted and soon, Sky was the one on her back with the redhead's hands around her neck.

Realising she had to think fast, Skylar Kelly's eyes darted from one side of the shower to the next as her ability to breathe faded with each second! The redhead bitch was small but mighty, whereas the blonde bodyguard was better at fighting on her feet.

As her cheeks went blue, she realised she had the extension to make a calculated kick -- launching her foot at the lever controlling the water. She shunted it to its extreme, and there was an instant change in temperature as scorching spray blasted onto her attacker's back.

"FUCK!" Max screamed, feeling enough hurt for Skylar to take back the advantage, throw her onto her back and punch her lights out!

As the Aussie babe straddled the enemy agent, she struggled to recapture her breath.

"At least I got laid," she snickered.

12 • The Expo

"Dammit!" Alicia slammed her fist against the dining room table, turning on her heels as she moved to face the apathetic cityscape.

Skylar had just informed us about the spy she bedded and captured. It seemed like another security failure, but where my chief of staff saw failure, I saw an opportunity.

"So, we have an enemy agent in custody?" I smirked.

Alicia folded her arms and shook her head. "It's not that simple. We can't just keep her. Our best bet would be handing her over to MI6, hoping they might share what they learn."

"Why can't we keep her?" I asked. "Gedeon Daughtler is transferring his network to me. I'm buying incredibly lucrative assets at a fraction of their value. As a result, we're gaining new capabilities by the second."

"Still," Alicia insisted, "we might only be able to hold her for a week. Keeping a prisoner is too risky. It will get complicated. She will resist interrogation."

"I want us to try."

"Yes, sir."

Alicia made her way out of the dining room with a polite nod. Despite disagreeing, I was her captain, and she'd carry out my orders. She needed to trust me... I had a plan, and I was confident. My therapist warned me against pursuing outcomes, but I felt there was sufficient impulse behind my actions to account for that very real threat.

Skylar had been in the room with us, but she'd been stumm since explaining what happened. It wasn't a silence born from shock as much as delight, judging by her face.

"Did you have fun at least?" I asked.

"Oh, I had fun..."

"Care to elaborate?" I winked, hoping to hear a sapphic tale.

My friend wanted to spill the beans, but the sound of approaching footsteps broke her attention.

Tecla wore nothing but one of my white dress shirts and a pair of white athletic socks as she waltzed toward us. I got a little hug, and Skylar got an eyeful before leaving us to talk privately.

"You know Skylar stares at you when you walk around like that?" I raised an eyebrow, lifting my sister's outfit to reveal she wore the tightest of tight white boyshorts underneath.

She wasn't too worried about being an object of fascination. "We're all family," she explained. "Skylar is like my big sister, and I don't mind if my sisters stare..."

I took Tec's hand, and we started walking to our bedroom. After my stint with our cousin, I was refreshed and ready for life again. I felt like I had my head on straight with all five senses grounded in reality.

Elle was on our bed, browsing a dozen or so brochures about attractions in the city. It seemed she too found the place a little heartless, and she wanted a diversion from the rather bland opulence of it all.

"Heading out is too unsafe," I pre-empted any talk about a field trip.

"Alicia and Skylar will make it safe," Elle retorted, clambering onto hands and knees so she could crawl over the mattress and embrace me.

"Alicia and Skylar have their hands full," I replied, hugging my sister back.

"C'mon, Olly... There's this technology expo going on downstairs. They're showing off stuff we can't see anywhere else!"

I had a solution. "Have them send you a catalogue. I'll buy you any gadget, gizmo or toy you could possibly want."

Tecla wrapped her arms around me from behind, and soon the three siblings were wrestling each other. We found a comfortable position -- our default -- with the girls on either side of me as we talked.

"We're getting stir-crazy," they said, and I believed them.

"Still, we can't take the risk--"

"The expo is literally downstairs. We wouldn't be taking a risk as much as we'd be taking the elevator," Tecla smiled.

I was still hesitant, prompting Tec to apply some of her trademark sisterly persuasion...

"I'll blow you."

"You'll blow me anyway," I retorted, with my little sis' already heading down the bed and on her way to get me naked.

"Yes," she admitted, "but if you promise to take us to the expo, I'll deepthroat..."

"You always deepthroat," I retorted again.

Elle released an involuntary grunt. Both her siblings stared at her, waiting for an explanation. "You barely take half of him," she declared, with sibling rivalry rising.

"Is not!" Tecla countered, yanking down my pants.

Suddenly, my cock was between her lips and heading towards the entrance to her throat at breakneck speed. She gagged, coughed, and struggled, but she didn't relent as she set out to prove her twin wrong. As I crossed the barrier and felt her strangle my shaft, I had to grip the sheets to stay on the Earth because god knows the feeling was so divine I might have floated all the way to heaven at that instant!

Tecla held the pose -- tears streaming down her cheeks as her eyes rolled back. She held it and held it, until I did the only sensible thing; grabbed her head, and slowly guided her to freedom. As I did, she left my cock absolutely covered in spit, glistening, and ready for another run-up.

"We're going to that expo," my sister declared, wrapping her hand around my shaft and stroking with a tight grip.

Taking a deep breath to register the contact, I shrugged my shoulders, daring her to do a little more convincing.

Taking the cue, Tec kept my cock in hand and shuffled back a little. She assumed a cat-like pose, arching her back as she brought her lips to my balls and added a new dimension to her rough and wonderful blowjob.

"Oh... Oh, fuck... That's good..." I moaned, suddenly feeling my stomach tie itself into a knot and my cock tense beyond its limits as she suckled. The feedback made her invest more energy, bringing me as close to an orgasm as I could possibly be without triggering the final climax.

Running her tongue up the length of my cock, Tecla was ready to throat me again as she kissed the tip, seized it with her lips, and stuck out her tongue. She didn't give herself time to think and back away, wincing as she took all of me -- stuffing my cock down her throat to the hilt.

I tapped out, desperate to let her know that I was about to cum. She only withdrew to a certain point, keeping me firmly between her lips with the tip of my cock at the tip of her tongue as a torrent of cum blasted into her mouth.

"Oh! Oh fuck!"

"Hmmm..." Tec swallowed every drop, rising to her knees and looking proudly at her sister. "See Elle, I told you I can take it all."

Pretending to be busy with something on her phone, Elle gave her sister a playfully dismissive little smirk. "Oops... I wasn't looking."

Tecla took a pillow and whacked Elle over the head with her twin soon defending herself, grabbing her own pillow. I joined the fight after watching them go at it for a minute, and we laughed and played and spent the day enjoying each other's company.

It was good to be back in the land of the living!

• • •

The girls finally twisted my arm, and I was willing to join them at the electronics show downstairs. It was the last day of the expo, late in the afternoon, and things were already wrapping up as we arrived. This meant it was quiet and secure. In fact, most of the people in the room were probably guards working for me, whether undercover or prancing around in full tactical gear.

The massive conference hall hosted probably a hundred separate stands, staffed by a combination of slick salespeople and models. It felt like we'd stepped into the future with the lighting and sound reminding me of scenes from Bladerunner.

While I was never into gadgets, I had to confess that this place was a wonderland, brimming with some of the most incredible objects I'd ever seen. To most, these were mere displays and exhibitions; prototypes or concepts. However, we were a little different, and my extensive investments in the tech world meant I could buy straight from the floor.

If it was there, we could make an offer and probably get it that evening.

Tecla immediately dragged me to a stand selling high-end audio equipment. Elle walked me across the room to buy her a pair of fancy sunglasses that measured ambient light and adjusted accordingly.

As we cut a swathe across the floor, I noticed one or two things that intrigued me. Mostly novelties.

After the girls got what they wanted, I directed us to one of the more curious displays. It was operating on a lower budget than the rest, staffed by a single man in a nice department store suit. The signs were slick and simple, but you got the sense the CEO was the same guy who did the graphic design. Though, I found it admirable that they raised the money to buy a place on the main floor of the expo.

I raised an eyebrow as I leaned in closer to one of their demo units. "Biometric mood rings?"

The salesman was standing ready to convince us, having all the energy in the world and keen to sway my evident skepticism. He explained that the very simple band's whole surface was an LED screen. On the inside, sensitive instruments measured some basic vital signs to inform the colour displayed on the outside. What's more, it also accounted for exterior light and sound to inform its deductions.

Those colours corresponded to the traditional 'moods' on a mood ring: Blue colours tended to be happier, whereas red colours pointed to turmoil. Green was neutral, and black meant the thing wasn't on.

As a businessman, I was more interested in this company's ability to miniaturise specific components than in the actual product. I did a little networking and purchased a single ring, keen to see if it worked at all (not for a second believing it could actually determine a wearer's mood).

While I was busy, Elle received a phone call and took it a few feet away. She was stunning as always, having decided on a suit for the occasion -- seeming more like my consigliere than my sister, in a way I quite liked looking at. When she was done, she whispered into my ear and explained that it was time to leave Dubai.

"Mom is ready to see you."

13 • Eternal Love

At around quarter-past-three on a warm afternoon, the Taj Mahal was at its most beautiful. The ivory building looked as grand as I could have imagined -- a monument to humanity's most noble and romantic impulses. It was breathtaking, and it did take my breath away.

Skylar and I were alone with the rest of our party waiting on the plane as we embarked on our mission. Our single white Land Cruiser was incognito, and I enjoyed the feeling of being detached from a bigger convoy. However, I also missed the feeling -- the feeling of travelling like a prince of the universe and the king of the world.

By the time we reached the magnificent building, I wanted to feel a bit more like Gedeon Daughtler, Cassandra Nash, Liz Wharry... I wanted to feel a bit less like just another guy.

In a sense, it was the monument that inspired me. In another, I was beginning to accept that my life was now destined for things greater than mere survival or ordinary success.

My mother hadn't yet agreed to rejoin her family. She wanted a meeting first, and she wanted that meeting to be between just the two of us. Eve had been in and out of surgeries for the past few months to change her appearance -- cosmetic surgeries that seemed to serve no aim in my eyes, but which she desired as part of some strange rebirthing.

I dreaded seeing what they'd done to her and what she'd done to herself. To me, she had always been more beautiful than words could describe, and perhaps more beautiful than the Taj Mahal. Yes, the name Eve had always fit her very well... The name of the first woman -- the encapsulation of femininity.

So, as I stood there waiting, I was a little nervous... Then, my heart filled with relief as I saw my mother for the first time in what felt like forever!

The 'new Eve' and the 'new Mom' looked exactly like the one I already held as an icon of beauty and a treasured parent, despite all our differences. Her body was a vision of perfection. Her addiction to exercise ensured her physique always took advantage of her outstanding natural features. In my eyes, none of that had changed.

I was her son, and I looked past the cosmetics, which anyone else might have noticed. If anything was different, it was the look on her face -- a serenity I'd never seen her express. Her dark hair had grown a little longer, falling below her shoulders, and her lips seemed a fraction fuller, but she was still my mother.

No matter what, a son will always feel warm when looking into his parent's eyes -- he will always feel loved. Perhaps I lost that feeling as our fights escalated and tensions caused friction, but after months apart, I now loved her fully again.

I could accept that she had never stopped loving me by looking at the way she saw me without even seeing me: The way she peered into my soul.

We found a spot with a view of the reflecting pool, off to one corner of the impressive world wonder. I took a second to look around and take it all in, but my whole being couldn't care less about what was around me, as I only cared about who was next to me. The location might have been the source of our calm, but I believe we saw each other and let each other see ourselves for the first time in a long time.

"I..." I didn't know what to say.

"Hello."

"Hi..."

My mother swallowed uncomfortably, rubbing her forearm as her eyes turned to her feet. I opened my arms and waited for her to look up. When she saw I wanted to hug her, her whole face lit up, and she didn't hesitate to meet me for an embrace. We held each other, and she decided to speak from the heart in ways she'd maybe never spoken before.

"I love you, my darling. I love you, I love you, I love you... My children are the best thing that's ever happened to me, and I wasted it."


"No," I rebuffed. "I've learned that my father wasn't a good man... I could always do the math and figure out you were younger than him, but I never realised how much younger or what that age difference meant... When you got pregnant with me... Mom... It must have felt like the world was ending -- it must have been terrifying."

Eve licked her lips and nodded, once again averting my gaze.

I continued, "You did well against the odds. You struggled harshly, but you never ran away, and you let me take care of the girls and you. You trusted me with our bank account when I was just a boy, and you let me walk the girls to school even if it meant I'd miss my first class of the day. Yeah... You trusted me. So, I should have told you about the twins and me because I know you'd have trusted us to do the right thing."

"You're being very kind," my mother smiled. "The truth is that I used finding out about you and the girls to get my way... I couldn't explain how much I needed to become a different person -- to escape my old body. I was ashamed to admit that all I wanted was to be dumb and beautiful; numb. I don't want to live in the real world, Olly...Your father... It's not the time to talk about it, my sweetheart, but your father hurt me very badly. I had to learn to love and forget how to hate, but I never want to be hurt again."

Taking Mom's hand, I made a promise. "I will never let anyone hurt you again."

My mother's cheeks glowed with maternal comfort, and I reached into my pocket to produce a small white jewellery box. Opening it, I revealed a simple black ring -- a blank band without any stone or embellishment.

"What's this?" Eve asked.

"A gift... To help you know yourself and to help me know you. It's a symbol, I guess, of a new beginning for us."

"And on which finger should I wear it?"

"I... Uhm..."

Mom smiled, taking her old wedding band off and throwing it over her shoulder. It was a gesture with a clear message: My bastard of a father and what he did would no longer bind her.

"Don't get any ideas," she teased, taking the ring I bought her and slipping it onto her left hand. There was a bit of a buzz as the circuitry activated and the colours started cycling, making her giggle.

I realised that I hadn't heard my mom sound so happy... Ever.

The biometrics measured the secret impulses of my parent's body and soul, landing on a bright and bold colour that signified pure joy and love. Deep-deep blue, growing ever deeper as we stood in the shadow of the grand monument and saw ourselves reflected in each other's eyes.

The family was back together.

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Did NOT see the half-sister thing coming. Well done, now let's see where it leads us. 5*

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Still a marvellous story. I check all the time for new chapters. Please, l hope you don’t make us wait too long for the next book. I want it now😂😂

Scores as always 5/5

MrdinkyMrdinkyabout 2 years ago

First time commenting on your story. I loved book 1. Book 2 is off to a good start. Not sure how i feel about eve.

The twins are sexy as hell.

1. Oliver and alicia need to become an official couple with public marriage and kids.

2. Natasha is good for oliver also should have his kids to settle down in as her role with him.

3. Skylar is lesbian but would love to see her with oliver and his sisters in a sexual adventure.

Well done 5/5 stars

MiddlesonMiddlesonabout 2 years ago

What great chapter. Skykar has the shittiest luck always bedding the spies. You should have her hook up with the olly and the twins.

Would really live to see olly and alicia finally confront their attraction to each other.

Olly can be the opening alicia needs to join the land of the living and fibd love and joy with.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Incestuous Harem 01 A young man takes his first cousin hard, popping her cherry!in Incest/Taboo
League of His Own Ch. 01 A young man leads a dual life with support from his family.in Incest/Taboo
Finn Family Ryan moves in with his sister, their girlfriend, & Mother.in Incest/Taboo
Oh My God, Bro! A little trick creates a big problem for Tammy's brotherin Incest/Taboo
Brian's Loss Pt. 01 4 loving sisters, 2 cougars, and a co-worker help Brian heal.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories