Hypersexual Life: Family Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spoonmans
spoonmans
165 Followers

"Oh? Uugh, sorry," mumbles Scott coming alive. "That's mine."

"Well, get it out of me before your morning wood gets too excited and gets me pregnant," she says, pushing on him a bit and laughing. "God, you're hard as hell."

"Lemme just--" Scott does not follow instructions, and begins humping gently. Kim holds a moan and just laughs again. "I'll pull out, promise."

"Oh, just like you 'pulled out' of Lindsay Clark last year?" says Sara quietly, coming awake herself. She pushes out from under the blankets and sits up in bed, watching her two siblings lazily go at it.

"Shuddup," Scott yawns. "She wanted it. I'll be quick--aren't you on the pill?"

Sara giggles, and Kim rolls her eyes, unresponsive. She is on the pill, granted, but with how virile Scott is she still wouldn't want to risk it.

Sara's cock is also stiff as hell with morning wood, poking straight up as she sits cross-legged on her third of the bed. She puts one hand to work stroking herself leisurely, and grabs her phone off the nightstand with another.

"Ooh, looks like I've been booked for tonight," she says, checking messages from her work.

"When at?" Kim asks, still mostly indifferent to the slow fuck she's getting from her younger brother.

"Six to ten tonight," Sara responds. She reads a bit more of the work email. "Sounds like me and a few others are being brought in for 'entertainment' at some guy's birthday party."

"That's fun." Kim's got her head propped up on her hand, now, with her arm propped up by its elbow. Scott is grunting lazily behind her, his full twenty inches deep inside her but moving slowly and gently. It feels nice.

"It better be," Sara says, scrolling through the details on her phone. Her and two of her fellow escorts -- one guy and one girl -- were being rented for a 21st birthday party. The address was an apartment block, so it was probably a group of college dudes. "My client last night was sooo boring. I thought single dads were supposed to be fun, but all he did was missionary on me for an hour."

"Jeez, boo," Kim says. She was no stranger to attention from the occasional boring older man; those types hit on her at the bar all the time. Most of them had good dicks, but a lot of the more sleazy ones had forgotten how to fuck good over the years. Kim preferred people her own age, save for a soft spot she held for her parents and her girlfriend Layla's parents--mostly Layla's dad, but her mom could get it too.

Kim's attention is quickly drawn to a quivering between her legs as Scott's cock begins to tremble inside of her. "Shit, Scott, pull out." Scott groans in protest but follows his older sister's instruction, withdrawing his rapidly-approaching-orgasm dick from her pussy. A few seconds after his cock is in the open indoor air, slick with a mix of precum and Kim's own juices, Scott falls into orgasm. He lets out a loud moan, the loudest sound that's graced the room since they all woke up a few minutes ago, and he shoots a hot, sticky load. He manages to get some shot up onto Kim's chest, but the rest of his cum just spills out all over the bed--where it will stay, drying into the sheets over the course of the day, as none of the siblings have any intent to clean it.

"Thank you," Scott gasps, going a little limp and finally letting go of his older sister. Free of his spooning, Kim wiggles out of his loose arms and tosses the covers off, sitting up in bed next to Sara.

"No problem," Kim says, a bit more affable to her brother now that she's not being squeezed. "Sorry if I wasn't that into it. We can go again when I'm a bit more awake."

Scott yawns, still half asleep, and shoots her a thumbs up. He rolls back over in bed.

"Look at him," says Sara, giggling. "Nothing at all to do today but sleep. No work, no worries."

"Hey, to each their own," Kim says with a shrug. She respositions herself, turning to face Sara. "I need a shower. Wanna come with?"

Sara puts her phone back down on the nightstand. "Hell yeah!"

The two are cut off by a loud, joyous moan from elsewhere in the house, echoing out through the halls. It's followed by a sudden chorus of quick, forceful skin-on-skin slapping sounds.

"Looks like moms are awake too," Kim laughs. "Come on, I wanna get in the shower before anyone else uses up the hot water." Sara nods, and the two jump from the bed and exit the room.

Scott is left alone for now, falling back into the throes of sleep. His semi-conscious senses zone in on the loud noises caused by his mothers fucking a few rooms over, and his hand goes to his still hard cock. He lazily strokes himself off, listening happily.

--- --- --- --- ---

This scene contains elements of highly-excessive cum.

"Hey, can you help me get ready for a date?"

Chloe poked her head through the door of her older sister Mia's room. It was early Friday evening, and the two futa sisters were each settling into their respective usual weekend-commencing routines: Chloe, the 20-year-old younger sister, was prepping to out for the night and Mia, the older sister by a handful of years, was crashing on her bed with the intention to lounge around, watch TV, and jerk off all night.

Mia, currently sprawled out over her huge king-size bed, shifted herself around looking for the TV remote; she was surrounded by piled-up pillows and bunched-up sheets blankets, all cum-crusty and desperately needing a wash. She finds the TV remote eventually and hits pause--the screen on the wall across from her bed is playing the most recent episode of a popular new hentai series about a futa girl who learns she has the power to banish demons by cumming inside them. It was schlocky and standard, but Mia had been keeping up with it.

"Yeah, sure," Mia answers finally, now that the TV is paused and silenced.

"Sweet! Thank you." Chloe opens the door the rest of the way, and steps into the room. Mia's bedroom is a den of her personal pervy nerdom, walls lined with shelves displaying an equal amount of figurines of scantily-clad anime women and femboys and of complex robot models. Various posters of pornstars and classic hentai alike were stuck to the walls and the ceiling above her bed, many of them stained white and crusty with old cumspray. In the corner of the room was her desk, which held a large and imposing multi-screen desktop computer setup which doubled as her personal gaming device and her work-from-home station for her remote job at a software development company. She'd graduated college with a computer science degree about a year ago now, but still lived at and worked from home with her parents to save on rent.

In contrast to the dorkish memorabilia covering the room, though, was its girlish pink color scheme--the aforementioned king bed and its bedclothes were all bright and fuzzy, and the sections of wall not covered by shelves or lewd posters showed a faded pink coat of paint.

The king-sized bed was to, of course, account for Mia's king-sized body; she was a hyperfuta, the most endowed member of the family, toting an awkward-to-carry five-foot cock thick around as her own waist with a pair of fat nuts that hung past her knees when she stood to match. The rest of her body was similar, her ass and thighs gargantuan and jiggly and warranting that most of the doors in the house be replaced by double-width alternatives for her to fit through. Her tits are by far the least oversized bit of her, but her G-cups are still impressive. And she's got a pretty face to boot, angular and smooth with short-cut, dyed-blue hair falling neatly into place.

All of this is on display for Chloe as her older sister fumbles around in bed and pulls blankets off herself and moves to sit at the edge of her bed; Mia wore very little clothes while in the house, and right now she was comfortably nude.

Chloe isn't nearly as endowed as her older sister -- she wasn't hyper at all, really -- but is still a stunner, her foot-and-a-half girldick swaying between her legs as she steps into the room, as she's also currently naked save for a fancy black bra. She's a medium-height blonde girl with good curves, dark eyes, and some nice DDs, but next to her hugely thick and hung older sister the 20-year-old looks almost laughably unimpressive. The younger of the pair also still lives at home, splitting her weekly schedule by commuting part-time to a local college while also interning at a photography studio downtown.

"Whaddya need help with?" Mia asks. She sits now at the edge of her bed, letting her massive package hang over the side. "I didn't know you had a date tonight."

"Yeah, it came up kinda last minute," Chloe answers. She looks ansty, but excited. The futa is usually a short little bundle of energy, socially and sexually. She's been a party girl and an extravert since she started to mature, much in contrast to Mia's antisocial and indoorswoman tendencies. Despite these differences and their two-and-a-half year age gap, the two sisters had had nothing but love for each other their whole lives.

"That's just like you," Mia snickers. "How very spontaneous. This a new person, or one of your hundred girlfriends?"

Chloe stuck her tongue out. "Cut it out!" Mia often teased her for the sheer quantity of dates she went on, and for how many different people she went out with, despite the fact that she couldn't get any real relationships to stick for that long.

"Ooh, so it's with a boy?"

"Ugh, no," Chloe says. "Could you imagine? Boys are for fucking, not dating." Mia rolls her eyes and grins in response. The household had always been all-female; the two of them and an older sister who had since moved out, and their two moms. It gave the family a unique shared perspective on the role of boys, to say the least.

"It doesn't matter who it's with," Chloe says, moving on, "I just need your help getting pretty and warmed up."

"Oh?" Mia raises an eyebrow, shifting where she sits to spread her legs out and give her huge hanging package some more space to breathe.

"Yeah! She's a hyper, so I just want my asshole to be nice and stretched beforehand. We're going to this, like, fancy Italian restaurant, but I gotta be prepared," the younger sister explains. One of her hands finds its way to her rear, and she squeezes and pulls at one of her cheeks.

"Sure thing," Mia says. That's what 'warming up' meant, and Mia already knew what Chloe meant by helping her 'get pretty.' That'd have to come second.

Mia palmed at the base of her cock, massaging the massive pillar just enough that it started to get stiff; it was really difficult for her to get fully hard, much less maintain a full boner, with her size. It was an uncommon problem among hyperfutas, but Mia was fine with it; she liked hauling around her huge softie, anyway. It's not like she even needed to be that hard to do anything with it--her semi was more than enough to do the job.

"Awesome! You're the best. Just stick it in and stretch me out for a bit. I've got, like, an hour before I really gotta get moving." Chloe moves a bit closer to Mia -- still about five feet away, gotta give her space to use her dick -- and turns around, presenting her comely rump to her sister; it wasn't nearly as huge or fat or wobbly as Mia's, but for a non-hyper futa it was a nice round shape. She spread her cheeks with both hands.

Mia slowly stands up from her seated position and gets to doing the rest of the work. She hefts her mighty girlcock by the base and flexes it to straighten it up a bit--even at half-mast, it stands at attention. She lines her huge tip up with Chloe's butthole with some difficulty, and then presses gently against it. Mia's tip is almost the size of Chloe's head, and to imagine that it would fit inside her tight asshole--

Chloe backs up onto the immense member with practiced ease, and Mia takes a few steps forward as she does. Chloe lets out a long moan as the process goes on, her whole body tensing and relaxing and tensing and relaxing in series as the gargantuan thing presses into her. Her asshole stretches out like elastic as it welcomes her older sister's colossal cock.

After about two and half feet or so make its way into her, Chloe reaches back and taps Mia on the dick. "Okay, okay, that's enough," she says hurriedly. "Just let me stretch on that for a while, okay?"

And so she does. Once Chloe is comfortably in place, Mia climbs back into bed--carrying her sister on herself like a cockwarmer as she does. The elder of the pair lies on her back, head propped up on a piling mound pillows, and turns her show back on. She has to sort of crane her neck to look past her huge cock, towaring upwards and holding Chloe on it like the star on a Christmas tree.

They sit like this for around forty minutes. Mia finishes the episode she was watching, and makes her way through another. More or less immobilized atop her dick, Chloe has no choice but to watch with her; from her elevated position, she talks down to her sister and asks her to explain what's happening from time to time.

"So why does her cum make demons go back to Hell?"

"Well, they haven't reached it in the anime yet, but later in the manga they explain that it's because her mom got knocked up by an angel," Mia explains. "She's a nephilim."

"A nympho what?" Chloe laughs.

"No, a nephilim, like, half-human, half angel--"

"You're such a nerd." The dick-imapled sister's laughs shake her body a bit, and the vibrations feel good on Mia's cock.

Once the second episode of the night ends, Chloe taps Mia on the rod again. "Okay, my butt feels pretty stretched. Let me off."

The process takes an awkward few minutes; Mia has to maneuver her huge body off the bed and get her cock parallel to the ground again so Chloe can walk off her. Once the younger blonde is back on her own to feet, she reaches an arm around to her rear and tests herself by easily shoving her whole fist and a few inches of forearm up her own butt. "Oh, yeah, that'll do. Alright, makeover time!"

Mia laughs. This part is a little more fun. Chloe lays down on the ground, and spreads her arms and legs out like a starfish. "Get everywhere! I wanna look real pretty."

Mia grins and gets herself into position, too, standing back and above Chloe such that she points her massive cocktip square at the girl's chest. "Okay, gimme a minute," she says. "I'm already pretty close after wearing you for so long."

Mia's telling the truth--she's able to reach orgasm pretty easily from this point. In fact, she doesn't even need to stroke herself, really; she stands such that her legs are straddling her own balls, and then squeezes her sack between her own fat thighs. She holds this for about thirty seconds, and then lets out a loud moan as the floodgates open.

Cum starts pouring out of Mia's dick like someone just turned on a garden hose. It's hot and thick, and it smells much more strongly than most people's. She's cumming for only a few seconds before the entire house stinks of cockgunk.

Chloe is ecstatic, giggling the whole way through. "Get it everywhere, get it everywhere!" she instructs from her prone position. Mia nods and grunts, making sure to move her cock around to shoot directly at as much skin as she can. She starts by drowning Chloe's torso and then moves downwards to cover her crotch and legs. Chloe rolls over and lets her get her back, too, and then turns back over so Mia can go back upwards and end on her head. She takes the most time there, spending about four minutes pouring multiple gallons of spunk all over her sister's face.

After about ten minutes of nutting, Mia clenches herself tight and forces the stream to stop. Chloe is completely unrecognizable, and nearly invisible; Mia hasn't just drowned in her a puddle of nutsludge, she's practically buried her in a piling mound of potent, thick girlgoo. It's spread itself out, too, making almost an ankle-deep puddle in this section of the room.

Chloe stands up a bit shakily, having to almost pry herself off the ground. "Thank you so much!" she squeaks from beneath her coat of cum; her face is completely covered, with not a single feature distinguishable underneath her facial. Mia's not even sure if she can see.

"Is that enough?" Mia asks. "Feel like I went kinda light this time. Your mouth isn't even glued shut." There's not a hint of irony in her voice.

"No, no, this is enough!" Chloe affirms.

"Are you sure?" Mia asks, concerned. "I could probably go another five minutes."

"Oh, no, I'm running short on time anyway," Chloe says. It's hard to make out where she's looking, but Mia is pretty sure her head just turned towards her wall clock. "Oh, shit! I gotta get going."

Chloe steps in for a wet, warm, sticky hug. She has to approach Mia from the side to actually hug her and not just smoosh into her cock, but she wraps her jizz-drenched arms around her older sister's waist and squeezes tight. "You're the best sister in the world. I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you when I get home, okay?"

Mia chuckles and gently pushes Chloe away. "Sure thing, girl. Love you too. Go on, get going."

Chloe pulls back from the hug, leaving a large amount of cum stuck to Mia's side now. "Okay! Thank you so much, seriously."

With that, Chloe turns and exits the room. "She's gonna be so excited when she sees me," she mumbles to herself. Mia smiles as she watches her walk away, dripping cum from all over her body and leaving a trail behind her. Not a speck of skin visible--a job well done.

"Moooom!" Chloe calls. "I'm ready for our date!" Mia blinks a few times in surprise, and laughs.

--- --- --- --- ---

When Aaron had left home for college, he didn't realize just how distant being three hours away a state over from his family would feel. His first few weeks at school had been going great, sure -- he had no trouble making friends and fitting in, and his classes were going well for now -- but on quieter days he found himself missing the company of his parents and his older siblings; he was the youngest of three, and the first to go out of state to college. His older brother, only two years older than him, was commuting to a local school, and their 27-year-old sister and her wife only lived a twenty-minute drive away from the family home, making frequent visits fairly easy.

Given all that, when Aaron's school offered its students a long weekend -- Friday and Monday off -- a little under halfway through the semester, he jumped at the chance to visit home. Only one thing stood in his way: the long drive. He didn't have a car to bring to school, which meant he needed one of his parents to make a six-hour round trip to pick him up.

Fortunately, his loving futamom Margret was willing to make the odyssey required to get her son home for the weekend. She'd picked him up Thursday afternoon after his classes were done, and now they were about half an hour into the return trip.

The car glides smoothly along the highway; Margret has a relatively simple drive ahead of her, mostly smooth sailing on the highway all the way home. The three-hour drive up alone, though, grated on her more than she expected--not only was it boring, but that was far too long a time spent not tending to her cock and balls. After three hours of inactivity, her normally fist-sized nuts felt bloated under her jeans. Gotta keep two hands on the wheel, though; this was the highway, not the quiet suburban roads of her home where she could safely jerk and drive.

Aaron, though, had no such restrictions. The thin curly-haired boy had undone his belt and gotten his jeans opened only a few minutes into the drive, and had been happily jacking his 17-inch boner since.

"Are you going to masturbate the whole ride home?" Margret eventually asks. "It's been thirty minutes. Are you not close to cumming?" This muscular, tan 51-year-old keeps her eyes fixed on the road.

spoonmans
spoonmans
165 Followers