Hypersexual Life: Family Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spoonmans
spoonmans
163 Followers

"So did you impregnate anyone this week?" Diana poses the question with a quite serious tone in her voice, peering down at her son from over her mountain of tits.

"We double-stuffed this girl in our environmental science lab," John butts in. "She definitely got pregnant! Not that we know which of our's it is for sure." John speaks through a mouthful of food, having been much more focused on his food than the tugjob he's receiving alongside Jordan from Jack.

"That's cute!" Kara chimes back in. She's still being gently rocked back and forth on Lucas's mammoth member and moaning lightly here and there, although the boy she sits on has remained mostly silent. "Maybe she'll have twins, one from each of you."

"I--I don't think that's how that works?" Jordan laughs. He's got his hands gripped on either side of his seat, and at this point he's frantically humping Jack's grip. Precum spills freely from his dicktip. "Either way, yeah, I was over during her book club meeting Thursday and knocked up a couple of the ladies there."

"We'll just have to wait and see!" Kara giggles, readjusting herself on top of Lucas's mega-dick, getting nice and snug on it. She rubs her hand over the tip of the huge bulge in her stomach; her movement manages to get a quiet, pleasurable grunt out of Lucas, who has been heretofore silent.

"What about you, baby?" asks Maisy of her son. Lucas's label is the messiest of the family. He's Maisy and Diana's son, which makes Faye and him direct siblings. Faye, though, is married to Diana, which makes Faye his step-mom in addition to his sister; he referred to her as both rather interchangeably. Then the rest of the kids are all Faye and Diana's offspring, making them all both his half-siblings as well as his nieces and nephews. For simplicity's sake, though, the rest of the kids typically referred to him as their brother, and he did the same towards them. Kara was the frequent exception, often teasingly calling him her uncle.

"Spread your seed at all?" Maisy follows up, prompting Lucas again after a moment of silence.

"Uh, no," Lucas answers bluntly. Despite having the largest dick of the family -- even bigger than Diana's -- Lucas was the one who had least adopted Diana's fixation on breeding.

Diana put her utensils down calmly and took a deep breath. "And why is that, honey?"

Lucas bit his lip, considering his next words. He had his hands holding on genty to Kara's waist as she sat impaled and stretched out on his mega-cock, and she felt them shake a little on her in unease. "I dunno. I guess it just never came up."

"But you did have sex this week, right? With women?" Diana asks.

"Well, yeah," Lucas answers. "I just didn't knock any of them up. I coated most of them, or gave them anal creampies, or--"

Diana cuts him off. "You know the rules, baby. We're a family of excellent genetics, and you kids not spreading your seed is a waste. Every load of cum you don't blast into a ready womb is a disservice to yourself and to others." Lucas opens his mouth to respond, but Diana keeps talking. "Breed at least once a week. Those are the rules as long as you're still living under my roof."

"...Fine," Lucas says back after a few awkward, silent seconds. His siblings have all gone quiet, hesitant to step into the middle of this semi-argument.

The silence is broken suddenly by Jordan letting out a loud half-moan, half-squeal as Jack's tight-gripped handjob finally coaxes an orgasm out of his fellow triplet. Jordan trembles and whimpers, and his cock shoots a blitz of long ropes of jizz up into the air; the first few are shot strongly enough to collide with the ceiling and either stick to or splash off of it, and then the rest merely arc into the air and come back down to collide with Jordan, Jake, or the tablespace in front of them. Around the table, a few members of the Hudson family get a good chuckle out of this.

Lucas scoffs. "You're not gonna scold him for wasting cum?" he asks his futamother.

Diana narrows her eyes at him. "No. Jordan did breed this week. Some sperm spilled between brothers is hardly a waste."

Lucas huffs. "Yeah, I guess. Sorry, mom. I'll knock someone up tomorrow or something." He tightens his grip on Kara's waist a bit, and begins to gently gyrate beneath her. The cartoonish balloon-bulge his hyperdick makes in her begins to move around a little, and Kara gasps.

"If you were really sorry," says Faye, putting her own utensils down, "you could knock up Kara right now!"

There's a pause around the table again. Lucas starts turning a bright red, and averts eye contact with everyone. Diana breaks the silence: "That's a wonderful idea, Faye. We've been waiting for Kara's first pregnancy, after all."

Kara finds it difficult to make words, now that Lucas's three feet of meat are moving around in her. "I-I've been waiting for the right person," she says. "I dunno if I'm ready to be a mom."

"Well, don't let that stop you," Diana continues. She repositions herself in her chair to be seated a little sideways, letting her see past her colossal bust a bit better so she and Kara can hold eye contact for this discussion. "We know plenty of people who would take a baby off your hands. You know the Fredricksons have been looking to start a family," she says, referring to a young gay couple who lives down the block. "And I can always cast a line at work, see if anyone wants a child. And there's always adoption."

With how virile hyper people and their relatives were, errant pregnancies like this happened quite frequently. It was very common for people to carry pregnancies to term, even if they weren't looking to start a family or raise a child. For one, it was never that hard to find a futa-futa, male-male, or female-female couple looking to start a family who would adopt from you, or to find friends or extended family who would raise them.

Because of how common accidental pregnancies were, though, and how common same-sex couples who couldn't have kids were, the county's adoption and foster care infrastructure was one of the most supported government instutions. Every town and city had at least one bustling adoption center, and most babies offloaded to them found a family in mere weeks, sometimes days. Those who weren't that lucky, though (or older children who wound up in foster care for more unfortunate reasons), often grew up in the care of large foster houses attached to these adoption agencies. Here, they made a loving family of their own between the other kids in the house's care and the foster parents who ran these homes--often a group of five or six adults. There was no stigma and no struggle with any of this; it was merely another kind of modern family.

In fact, the Hudsons themselves had relocated unplanned children to their city's local foster center in the past. Carrie had bred Faye just a year ago, but with the Hudsons in no place to raise a new child, the pair had elected to pass it into the care of the city's foster center. In only a week it at found a home: a non-futa lesbian couple a town.

Kara had all of this in mind. "I suppose there's all that," she says. "I guess I just want my first pregnancy to be special."

"Who more special than your lovely brother?" asks Maisy.

"Yeah!" chimes in Cathy. The futa and her twin had been mostly secondary to the conversation at hand, and in the time since they were last centered they've found their way out of their pants and both titfucking themselves side-by-side. "Keep it in the family. That's hot as hell."

"I mean I think I wanna wait to have my first pregnancy until I'm ready to raise the kid as my own," Kara says with a blush. She rests her hand on the huge bulge Lucas is making in her chest; between how big the distention is and the size of her own hyper tits, she could practically titfuck the thing if she tried. Lucas blushes beneath her, too, though he says nothing.

Maisy sighs. "Well, I suppose I can't fault you there, sweetie."

Diana clears her throat. "This conversation was about Lucas, not Kara," she says, directed at no one in particular. "Kara and I have discussed this before."

"Yeah, what does Lucas think about her having his kid?" butts in Carrie, sort of missing the point. "Look at him, he's blushing!"

"Don't tease your uncle," Diana says, invoking Lucas's less-referred-to family position in a stern voice.

"Kara, what if we did raise a kid?" Lucas says suddenly. His motions beneath her get quicker, and now he's thrusting into her. The bulge in her stomach flexes. "We could get married and everything."

The table gasps.

"Lucas!" Kara blushes harder, and covers her face. "Oh, man. I thought we would wait to tell them."

"Kara and I have been... Seeing each other. Romantically," Lucas continues. "For a few months now."

Diana stands up quickly, her colossal tits wobbling as she does so; a button on her shirt comes undone. She claps her hands together excitedly. "That's wonderful! Oh, I thought I got that impression, but I didn't want to confront you." There's some light applause from the rest of the family.

"Aww, that's so cute!" Cathy says. The rest of the siblings make similar remarks.

"I didn't realize that was an option," Jordan mutters, still trembling in post-orgasmic bliss. He eyes Jake.

Kara takes her hands down from her face, still blushing a deep red. "Yes! Yes, god, yes!" It's unclear if she's attempting some kind of communication or merely explaining in pleasure as Lucas fucks her. "That's why we've been fucking so much and hanging out together all the time."

"I thought it was obvious. I thought we all knew," says Faye with a shrug.

"Of course I'll marry you," Kara says, putting a hand on Lucas's thigh and gripping tight. "Now get me pregnant! I want our first to be triplets!"

Lucas is at a loss for words, suddenly overcome by love and lust for her half-sister-slash-niece. "Okay!"

"Will you marry me, too?" Jordan blurts out. "And Jake. Will you marry me? You give the best handjobs in the world. I want them forever."

"What the hell?" says John. Jake has still been jerking him off, but stops abruptly when Jordan pops the unexpected question; John begins humping his grip furiously, keeping himself going. "You two aren't getting married without me!"

Jordan thinks for less than a second. "Yeah, I'll marry you both, why not."

Carrie stands up and slams her hands on the table. "I want in!"

"Yeah, me too!" shouts Cathy, standing alongside her twin. "I wanna marry you, and you, and you, and you, and you," she says, pointing one-by-one at John, Jack, Jordan, Kara, and Lucas alike. Carrie nods in agreement. "And you too, duh," Cathy says to her, giving her a loud smack on the ass.

"What about your boyfriend?" Carrie snickers.

"Oh, Devon won't mind," answers Cathy. She gives Carrie's ass a second, louder slap.

"Yes, yes!" Kara shouts in ecstatic pleasure, now full-on riding Lucas's hypercock where she sits. "I'll marry all of you, and I'll have all of your babies one by one! We'll keep it all in the family!"

Diana sniffles. Faye, sitting at her side, reaches over and takes her mother-wife's hand in hers. She looks up at Diana (a difficult task with both of their huge racks in the way), and sees her eyes watering. "This is beautiful," she says through gentle tears. "This is the best family a breeder could ask for."

Faye squeezes her hand. "I could have some of your babies for you," she says, looking back at the kids. "It'll take a while for Kara to have a baby for all of you." She laughs a bit.

"Can we have a baby again?" Carrie jumps to ask.

"Of course, honey!"

"Right now?" Carrie's got a big open-mouth smile on her face.

Faye stops and thinks briefly. "Ah, why not." Carrie begins to clap excitedly and begins to make her way over to where her mother-sister is seated.

"And how about your sister knocks me up?" adds Maisy, giving Cathy a lusty look. "I may be old, but this oven can still cook." She pats her abdomen; her most recent pregnancy was two years ago, when she carried a child for an 18-year-old boy she was dating at the time. He and his family had moved since, and taken the baby with them as theirs.

"Hell yeah!" Cathy stops titfucking herself and giddly starts moving towards Maisy. "I've always wanted to impregnate you, grandma," she says through a grin--seeing as Faye was her mother, calling Maisy that was technically correct. "Maybe I'll even make you my wife too, while I'm at it."

Maisy smiles warmly and stands at her seat at the table, clearing off the space in front of her and bending over so Cathy can take her from behind. Cathy gets into position excitedly and pulls Maisy's red panties down her legs so she can get to work. Faye watches and laughs and follows suit, standing up and bending over for Carrie; the act causes her jeans to tear apart easily, giving Carrie ample access to her cunt once she arrives behind her.

Kara suddenly shouts in pleasure. Everyone stops and turns to look as Lucas rockets into orgasm, including Jack and Jordan, who had been passionately making out since they and their brother agreed to marry while John continued to fuck Jake's grip. Kara's stomach begins inflating quickly, her womb quickly filling with pints upon pints of Lucas's hyperfertile cum. "Yes, fuck, breed me!"

Diana wipes another tear from her eyes and tries to keep herself together; she fails, and begins to both gently weep and cum her pants with a slow, pulsing orgasm that oozes through the fabric of her mom jeans. "You all make me so proud."

--- --- --- --- ---

And that's all! For the next installment we might return to college life, check out what dating looks like in a world like this, glimpse a few public scenes, or who knows what else. Stay tuned!

spoonmans
spoonmans
163 Followers