Hypersexual Life: Family Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spoonmans
spoonmans
166 Followers

"Cumming?" Aaron almost scoffs. "No, I'm edging all the way home. Gotta be real riled up for pussymom and Thomas," he says, referring to his other mom and his older brother. "Then I'll get to have an extra long orgasm for them."

"Hah!" Margret laughs once and shakes her head. "You're going to keep yourself on edge for three hours? Since when did anyone in our family have that kind of stamina? Least of all you."

"Edging isn't about stamina, it's about discipline," Aaron corrects her. "And I've been practicing a lot with my roommate."

"This Miguela girl you've texted me so much about?" Margret grins to herself. She shoots an accusatory look at her son briefly before setting her eyes back on the road, prodding him about an obvious crush on his futa roommate..

"Y-yeah!" Aaron says with a blush; his dick leaks a bit of pre. "She's a real monster when it comes to stamina, and a real-fap addict. We just sit around and jerk off together all night sometimes."

"So you've told me," she snickers.

Another twenty minutes pass on the road. The mother-son pair have continued idle chat, with Aaron filling his futamom in on what he's been getting up to at school. All the way, he keeps jerking away at his big dick. He seems no closer to orgasm, but precum pours freely out of his tip at this point--he puts more pre out per minute than most people would put out cum in a single orgasm. Hyperspermia runs in the family.

"You better keep your mess contained," Margret chides.

"Yeah, yeah, don't worry," Aaron blows her off. "I'm just spilling all over myself." He's being honest; he's contained his mess, his pre spilling out onto his chest and lap, as well as being spread over his cock to act as lube.

"I'm serious. You better keep my car clean. If your plan is to edge for three hours, I don't want to think about how much pre you're going to get everywhere. At least put a condom on."

"I don't have any with me," Aaron says. He thinks for a second. "I'll just jerk off into my mouth." He bends his neck and back slightly and pulls his long cock towards himself, getting his dickhead into his mouth with no trouble. He continues jerking himself like this, letting his mess of pre leak into his mouth instead of all over himself.

Margret watches this and feels herself almost quivering. It's been almost four hours now since her long drive started; she'd finished her goodbye-fuck with Aaron's brother right before she left. She got a long nut out during that and hoped it'd keep her sane for the drive, but sitting her now watching Aaron masturbating into his own mouth...

"Aaron, sweetie, have you ever given road head?"

Aaron pops his cockhead out of his mouth, caught a little off-guard. "Uh, yeah, why?"

"Well, don't you think that's a silly question?" Margret jokes. She keeps one hand on the wheel, and with the other she begins to awkwardly undo her belt and unbutton her jeans.

"Oh, mom, come on," Aaron wines. "I don't wanna lose my edge."

"Baby, I drove three hours to pick you up and now I'm driving three hours home. I'm making the same trip in a few days to get you back on time. The least you can do to pay your futamother back is suck her off while she drives." She finally finagles her cock out of her jeans -- she goes perpetually commando, so there's no fiddling with underwear involved -- and whips out her modest 14-inch length. She's outsized by her youngest son (and by his older brother, who has a whole two feet between his legs), but the fatness of her dick puts Aaron's girth to shame.

Aaron's hands stop moving for the first time since he's starting jerking, and his eyes wander and glue their gaze to his mom's milfdick. He licks his lip. "Yeah, okay," he says. He quickly unbuckles his seatbelt and repositions himself, bending over and getting into a good road head position. Margret moves her right arm to make room for him to lean in, and he gets his mouth around her length easily. She pushes him down on her a bit, and then puts her hand back on the wheel.

"God, that feels so much better." Her balls tighten almost immediately, and in seconds she's gushing warm spunk that's been brewing for four hours into Aaron's throat. "Mommy's hyperspemia has been acting up today, so it'll probably take me an hour or so to finish this orgasm," she says. Her hips buck against Aaron's face, and he takes the que to begin bobbing his head on her trembling, cumming dick. "Then I imagine I'll need another twenty-minute one after that to really take the edge off." Aaron gargles something in response, but the cock-and-cum in his throat makes it unintelligible.

"Now, remember--do not make a mess of my car," she reminds him. He gulps, doing his best to keep constantly swallowing. At least this'll distract him for a chunk of the drive home.

--- --- --- --- ---

This scene contains extensive references to inbreeding and impregnation, and includes some male/male elements.

The Hudson family was gathered around their dining room table for their weekly Sunday dinner. For the busy family, their Sunday meals were some of the few times where they could all slow down, relax, and enjoy some time and conversation with each other.

At the head of the table was Diana, the family's matriarch. An older futa, Diana was pushing a few years over 60, but her body and face weren't showing it yet. A combination of a healthy diet, exercise, and the natural beauty of futas kept her looking almost 15 years younger; she was light on wrinkles, and her body still held a fit, firm shape. She was tall, mildly muscular, and curvaceous, with a thick-fit look befitting a hip young Instagram model. Her tits had yet to sag, still holding shape and a mind-bending size. Her tits were true torso-eclipsers, each large enough to hang to her navel and protrude multiple feet to her front and sides; from a standing position, it was impossible to see her arms or body behind them.

At the dinner table now Diana's tits stretched out a colossal button-up shirt to its limits, heavy-duty titanium buttons doing their best to hold the shirt closed over her. She had her rack hefted up and resting on the tablespace in front of her, a placemat laying on top of her bust with her plate of food placed on it. It was a little awkward to eat off of, what with needing to stretch her arms to reach it, but it was the only real option for her. She had left the top few buttons of her shirt undone, and wedged a glass of water between her cleavage with a straw in it for her to easily drink from. Her two-foot cock bulged up nicely beneath the table in her loose mom jeans.

The only part of Diana's body that showed her age was her short bob of hair, once a rich, dark black color but now a dull gray streaked with flecks of fading black.

Seated at Diana's left was her first wife Maisy, a woman of similar age to her. A non-futa, Maisy showed signs of her 60 years of life a little more evidently -- laugh lines marked her face, and her once-blonde hair was shock-white -- but her own hyper genes kept her body looking relatively young. Her M-cup tits had lost a bit of their perkiness over the years, but her gargantuan ass and thighs (which made for a sharp contrast against her thinning upper body) were as shapely as ever. She needed two chairs under to sit comfortably, and in her old age had given up on fitting her lower body into pants entirely; she wore a loose old sweater up top, and naught but some red panties down below.

And at Diana's right was her second wife, and her and Maisy's eldest daughter, Faye. At 40 years old, Faye was a gorgeous woman who took after both her mothers' best attributes, albeit smaller in size--she was a non-futa hyper with a fat ass that matched Maisy, and rack about two-thirds the size of Diana's (though even that size looked miniscule compared to her futamom). Her blonde hair was back in a long ponytail, and she was clothed in a too-tight, tearing pair of jeans and a hard-working sports bra that kept her tits just barely under control.

Diana and Maisy had had Faye in their twenties, as well as two other kids together over the next two years. Those two had since moved on with their lives, and were raising their own families elsewhere. Faye, however, had always had a special attachment to her parents, Diana especially; Diana took her virginity on her 18th birthday, fucked her twelve times a day every day for the next week, and by the seventh day of it Faye confessed romantic love for her futamonther and proposed to her. They were married by the start of the next month, and Faye was pregnant three days after that.

Faye had opted out of college, becoming the stay-at-home mom of the tree and raising the children that Diana bred into her. Her first birth was triplets, three boys who were 21 now: John, Jack, and Jordan, a trio of identical blonde twinks. Diana made sure to knock Faye right back up the day after the boys were born, and nine month later she gave birth to a pair of futa twins, now 20: Carrie and Cathy, also identical, dark-haired like Diana each with G-cups and 20-inch dicks. Diana waited a few days longer after they were born before putting another bun in Faye's oven, and Faye's youngest -- a non-futa hyper girl named Kara, who looked like a black-haired clone of a younger Faye, complete with oversized everything -- was now 19.

While Faye had been putting out babies on a yearly schedule, Diana also gave Maisy's womb some love once again--they had a son, Lucas, a hyper boy, who was also twenty now.

A household of seven children all around the same ages would have been hell for most parents, but Diana, Maisy, and Faye made it work. Diana had called Faye a "miracle mother," having been able to expertly handle the brunt of the childcare during the kids' younger years. Once they grew older, Maisy moved her job as a local librarian to part-time in order to help out, and retired a few years back. Diana was still working full-time as a top doctor at a nearby hospital; her busy job meant she didn't always get to see her kids (or grandkids, technically, seeing as the mother of six of them was her daughter), and as such these big Sunday dinners were a favorite part of her week.

The seven Hudson kids sat around the large dining table, using only six seats between them--Kara and Lucas shared a seat, both naked, with Kara sitting on Lucas's lap impaled gently and motionlessly on his three-hoot cock, hilt deep, the huge member making a cartoonishly stretched-out bulge in her stomach; she looked almost elastic, but took it with ease. John, Jack, and Jordan sat in an ordered row, all wearing jeans and t-shirts; Jack was taking a break from his food, having unzipped the pants of his two identical brothers on either side of him, leisurely jerking their two identical 18-inch cocks off in each hand. Carrie and Cathy were the only two kids fully-clothed at the table, but the two of them both wore drippy facials as they ate.

The first few minutes of the meal passed quietly as everyone focused on their food, a delicious plate of beef stroganoff prepared by Faye and Maisy. Once everyone had made a dent in their plates, Diana spoke up with her typical Sunday dinner conversation starter of choice.

"So," the matriarch begins, wiping some food from her lip with a napkin, "anyone fuck any good sluts this week? Knock anyone up?"

Diana had had, if it was yet hard to tell, a fixation on breeding her whole life, a fixation she had since passed on to her kids as they matured. For each kid she had with one of her two wives, she had probably knocked up ten more women from random dates or short-lived relationships, or from brief sexual encounters with strangers on the street. And that wasn't even counting the children she'd had through her job--one of her responsibilities at the hospital was regular shifts at their state-of-the-art breeding clinic, putting her hyperpotent cum to use impregnating women who came in looking to start families who, for one reason or another, didn't have other options; maybe they weren't especially fertile, maybe they were in lesbian relationships and needed a sperm donor.

All in all, Diana had more kids and grandkids out in the world than she would ever be able to count. That only made the family she was gathered around the table right now with that much more important--the ones who had chosen to stay together, the ones she had raised.

That breeder lifestyle had been passed easily onto her now-maturing children, or at least onto the boys and futas--Kara had yet to ever be pregnant. The four boys and two futas had done their fair share of breeding, though, putting babies in the bellies of friends, coworkers, neighborhood moms, and so on.

Carrie speaks up to answer Diana first. "Me and Cathy skipped classes on Tuesday and did a nine-hour facefuck marathon together," she says, referencing the small local college they were both enrolled in. To most parents, being informed that your daughters are skipped college classes to fuck each other all day would be disappointing, but Diana doesn't mind--especially given that her kids were attending that school for free because the college president owed, what with Diana being the mother of her four children and the their ongoing sexual relationship. They fucked on Wednesday evenings.

"Yeah!" Cathy says, continuing for her twin. "My throat was so sore, I could barely talk the next day."

"My calc professor was really upset with me for skipping," Carrie adds, "so when I saw her on Thursday I cumflated the hell out of her before class. If she's not pregnant with quintuplets, I'm gonna be surprised!"

"Woah, Dr. Chen?" asks Kara from her cock-riding position, referring to the school's infamously stern-but-brilliant giga-assed Chinese mathematics professor. Kara was enrolled as well, and was the only of the Hudson kids taking her free education seriously; she was a dean's list, 4.0 GPA student in the Biology program, aiming to be a doctor like her futamother one day.

"Yup!" confirms Carrie with a big grin on her cum-coated face. "You should've seen her teaching with a belly that bloated, she just carried on like everything was normal."

"Wow," Kara says again. She rubs a hand on the massive bulge in her chest Lucas's three-footer is making, wistfully. "She ate my pussy once."

"Very good, Carrie," Diana says approvingly. She leans her head in and sips some water through the straw resting in the cup squeezed between her cleavage. "Is that the second professor you've knocked up this term?"

Carrie nods enthusiastically, some of the cum on her face dripping down onto her place of stroganoff.

"That's my girl," Faye adds, giving her daughter-slash-sister a smile. "Two more and that'll be more than last term."

"What about you, Cathy?" says Maisy. The elder of the two pussymoms puts her utensils down by her plate, and then pushes one hand between her legs to begin rubbing herself through her panties. Even at her old age, Maisy's pussy was practically a waterfall when she got horny, and hearing her granddaughters (technically--they were her daughter's daughters through her own wife, and she found "grandkids" was the closest descriptor for what Carrie, Cathy, and the triplet boys where to her) talk like this had already got her sopping. "Make any babies?"

"Not many this week," Cathy answers, poking at her food with a fork. "I knocked up like eleven strippers at Devon's birthday party last week, so I kinda wanted to take it slow for a bit." This elicits a laugh from the table--Devon was her boyfriend, a hyper femboy she had met at school. He turned 20 last week, and to celebrate the two of them and some friends hit up a strip club downtown and left a trail of bloated bellies in their wake. "Just this one hispanic girl I caught drooling over me at Walgreens while I was picking up condoms."

"I can understand that," says Diana, once the laughter subsides. She stops and takes another sip through her straw. During the brief pause, in conversion, the prevailing sounds at the table are Jack stroking off his two brothers, Maisy's wet pussy as she slips a hand under her panites to rub at it, and a quiet squeak from Kara as a silent Lucas begins to rock beneath her.

"How about you, Jack?" chimes in Faye. There's a bit of a tease in her voice--the topic at hand is breeding, and the whole family knows that Jack vastly prefers guys over girls and futas. This made him John and Jordan's favorite shared fucktoy.

Jack chuckles in response. "I can't really breed most of the holes I like to fuck." This gets another round of laughter out from his family, but Diana then shoots him a stern look. "But I did knock up this pair of cute senior girls I ran into at a gym on campus," he says, responding to his mother's glance. Diana nods and smiles in approval, then goes back to her food.

Still jerking his brothers, he continues talking. Jordan in particular stops eating to listen to him, but John is loudly scarfing down his stroganoff. "I finally got my soccer coach to go gay for me, though," he says. The laughter at the table turns to cheer. Jordan and John, who had already heard this news, snicker a bit.

"Well, I'll say, that's a long time coming!" says Diana. Jack played on the college's soccer team, far and away the school's smallest athletic endeavor. He was mostly a benchwarmer, sitting on the sidelines during games while his teammates vented their built-up sexual frustrations on him. He had joined mostly because of his crush on the young coach, a charming 30-year-old man who he'd spent the last few months trying to seduce despite his apparent lack of sexual interest in other guys.

"Yup," said Jack. "I finally took Lucas's advice and just showed up to practice naked, and Coach Benson finally snapped. Used my like a fleshlight the whole practice. We've got a date tomorrow."

"That's great to hear, sweetie," said Kara. "We should celebrate tonight."

Jack smiled. "Thanks, mom," he said. Despite his preference for boys, he held a sexual soft spot for his sister-mom. Her suggestion of "celebration" was a clear innuendo for inviting him into bed with her for the night.

"But you won't just be bottoming for him, right?" Diana interjects. She raises an eyebrow curiously, and carefully maneuvers a forkful of food from the plate atop her breasts into her mouth.

"Yeah, of course," Jack says. He smirks, and squeezes the two dicks in either of his hands a little tight. John and Jordan both squeak a bit. "Once he gets comfortable and thinks I'm his new cocktoy, I'll flip the script on him. His butthole is gonna be mine."

"Hell yeah!" Carrie pumps a celebratory fist into the air.

Diana chuckles and smiles. "Good boy. What about you other two?"

Jordan squirms a bit in his seat. He'd been trying to eat up until now, but at this point he's lost focus and is just sitting back and enjoying the firm handjob Jack is giving him. He's done so much as to shimmy his jeans to be down at his ankles, letting his junk breathe a bit more.

"Uuuuhh--I fucked Mrs. Narcomb and her daughter a couple times," Jordan says. The Narcombs were a family a few houses down the street; Mrs. Narcomb was a woman about Faye's age, and had helped babysit Jordan and his brothers a bit when they were younger. Her and her husband had had an amicable separation a few years ago but Mrs. Narcomb had recently remarried to their son, who had just turned 21. Mrs. Narcomb's 19-year-old futa daughter via a short-term dickgirlfriend she'd had many years ago also lived with them, a cocky tomboy who was a long-time friend of Jordan and his brothers.

"Oh my, surely you didn't knock her up?" asks Faye with a gasp. "I'd imagine she's saving her womb for her new husband."

"Yeah, she only let me do anal," Jordan laughs. "But we did it like four or five times this week." He shuffles around in his chair a bit, thrusting gently into his identical brother's hand.

spoonmans
spoonmans
166 Followers