Hyperspermia Pt. 01 Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Trina comes down from her orgasm, she climbs off of Stanley and tells him, "Fuck me doggystyle Stanley."

Trina gets off of Stanley and positions herself on the bed with her ass up in the air. Stanley walks up behind her and aims his cock back into her dripping wet pussy. As he slides it in, Trina moans really loud. Within a few strokes he is balls deep and begins to really add some pace. His balls start slapping Trina's clit every time he pounds into her. She moans and soon has another orgasm. Stanley can hear the squishing sounds from her very wet pussy.

Stanley slows down to let the orgasm ride out. Trina spins her head around to look at Stanley and says, "Stanley, if I ask really nicely, would you finger fuck my ass again? This time with more vigor?"

Stanley obliges. As he continues to slide his dick in and out of her pussy, he shoves two fingers deep into her ass and soon matches his pace. Trina starts pushing her ass back into Stanley so she can accept his dick and fingers more violently.

Trina practically yells out, "Fuck me Stanley."

Stanley picks up the pace and the aggression. He continues to pound his fingers in and out of her ass while he shoves his cock all the way in and out of her pussy. Trina grunts with every thrust and then lets out a huge moan as she has another orgasm. Stanley slows his thrust and pulls his fingers out of her ass.

"Stanley, I feel so empty. Will you put that big cock of yours in my ass?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I have been training my ass for this for years. There is some lube in my purse."

Stanley walks over and retrieves it and returns quickly. After slathering up his cock, he reluctantly puts the head of his cock on her pink star and slowly pushes it forward. As the head pops in, Trina lets out a moan, "Yes, that's it. Push it in."

He continues to slide his cock into her ass and slowly pulling it back out. Trina is moaning loudly and telling him to keep going. The moment he gets half his cock in, Trina moans through another orgasm. She reaches down and starts masturbating her pussy. She turns her head to look at Stanley again and tells him, "Deeper Stanley. Faster. Fuck my ass."

Stanley does what she says and picks up the pace and pushes his cock even deeper than he thought she could handle. After several minutes and a couple more orgasms, he is balls deep in her ass and Trina is furiously masturbating her pussy. She moans louder and tells Stanley to fuck her harder.

When he does, the stir in his balls comes to the top. He continues to fuck her hard and she explodes in a huge orgasm. Her ass clenches his cock and squeezes it like a hand jerking him off.

Without thinking, he explodes in her ass. Stream after stream of hot cum fills her bowels. They cum together in what feels like forever. Their mutual orgasm subsides at the same time. Trina turns her head to look back at Stanley again, "That was amazing. Will you join me in the shower?"

Stanley agrees and pulls his softening cock out of her ass. They head to the bathroom and turn on the water. As they wait for the water to heat up, Trina asks Stanley, "Your first load was enormous. How big is your second load?"

"Almost as big."

"So you really filled my ass up with cum then?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry Trina. Your orgasm sent me over the top and I wasn't thinking."

"It's totally okay Stanley. I don't mind. Follow me."

Trina leads him into the shower. As they get themselves wet, Trina pushes a ton of cum out of her ass and onto the shower floor. She uses her feet to wash it down the drain. Then she says, "What a waste. Your cum is delicious. I hate to see it go down the drain like that. Do you think I can have more?"

Stanley laughs, "I am not sure I can go another round."

"See, and this whole time I thought I had found someone who can keep up with me. I told you I have a huge libido once I get going."

"I see that. You seem to be very comfortable and confident."

"You bring it out in me Stanley. With you I feel like I can do anything. I mean, I have never had anal sex until now."

"Never? What is this bit about training for it?"

"Well, I have been using dildos and training my ass to accept it. In doing so, I realized that I love anal sex and anal play. I think it is amazing."

"I can see that."

Trina washes her self and then starts washing Stanley. She soaps up his cock and really gives it a good scrub. In doing so, she starts to get a reaction out of his manhood. Trina rinses Stanley's half erect cock and then drops to her knees. She slides it in her mouth and starts sucking and stroking with a purpose.

Trina pulls her mouth off of Stanley's cock long enough to look up at him and ask, "Will you fuck me again? Doggystyle in this shower right now?"

"It looks as though my cock is ready to go."

Trina stands up and bends over. She puts her hands against the wall and aims her ass in the air. Stanley bends his legs slightly to correct the angle and slides his cock into Trina's still wet pussy. He is able to get all the way in within a few strokes. Trina moans loudly and exclaims, "I love your cock inside me Stanley. I will think of you while I use my dildos in the future."

Stanley starts fucking her harder and faster. He wants her to feel him deep inside of her and bust his next load deep in her pussy. He reaches around and grabs hold of her hips and starts pounding her as hard as he can. Trina gasps at the depth of his cock and then cums hard all over his manhood again. Stanley does not slow down. Trina's orgasm turns into another and then another. She has one orgasm after another for several minutes until Stanley slams his cock in one more time and lets his own orgasm loose.

Even though it is Stanley's third orgasm in an hour, he can feel each pulse of cock send a huge shot of cum deep inside Trina's pussy. She is still in the midst of her own orgasm. After a dozen spurts, Stanley's orgasm subsides and Trina's finishes off. Stanley pulls his cock out of Trina's pussy. A good portion of what Stanley shot inside of Trina comes running out and down her leg.

Trina turns around and gets on her knees. She starts sucking Stanley's dick before it starts to go soft. She can taste herself and Stanley's cum on his cock. She cleans up every little bit. Without standing she reaches down and gathers a large glop of cum from her pussy and uses it to lubricate Stanley's cock while she strokes it. Then she cleans his cock again. She repeats this a few more times until there is no more cum.

Then she stands up and smiles at Stanley, "Thank you Stanley. Let's get cleaned up so we can relax."

They finish up their shower, get dressed and relax on Stanley's bed.

Stanley starts the conversation, "So, was your evening everything you hoped it would be?"

"Totally. I was not sure you were going to be willing to even make out with me, let alone have sex with me. And then this; I had never tasted cum before or had a dick in my ass before tonight."

"Never?"

"Never. I have given blowjobs before, but I had no indication whether I was doing it correctly. I have never been with a guy that would entertain anal before. You are perfect on all counts."

They talk for a lot longer about things they like and other social aspects of being seniors in high school. And then finally Trina tells Stanley, "I think you better take me home, it is getting late."

Stanley looks at the clock next to his bed and says, "Oh shit"

"What's wrong?"

"Oh. Uh. I had planned to meet someone tonight."

"Do you have a girlfriend Stanley and you didn't tell me?"

"No. I don't have a girlfriend. But I do see some other girls from time to time."

"And one of those times was tonight after our date? I guess you did not think this was going to go well?"

"To be honest, I had no expectations. But there is a girl I have not seen in a while because she is from out of town. So I was going to try to meet up with her while she is here."

"I'm not jealous Stanley. I am just giving you a hard time."

Stanley exhales; glad he did not need to continue to work his way out of trouble. They get up and head for the car. In the car, they have a little more small talk.

"Stanley, I am glad I won this bid. I had an amazing night."

"I had a wonderful time as well. I enjoyed our conversation over dinner, the walk in the park, and of course you are a sexual beast. I mean that in a kind way of course."

Trina laughs, "Do you think we could do this again some time? We can have another secret rendezvous and you can fuck me silly again."

Stanley hesitates slightly. He remembers that he is having a hard enough time keeping up with the girls he has now. But man o' man can she fuck.

"Uh, yeah. I'm sure we can work something out."

"That's wonderful."

Trina leans over and kisses Stanley, thanks him again for a wonderful night, and then leaves his car to walk up the steps of her house.

Stanley leans back in his car for a moment reflecting on his evening and the great conversation and sex. Then he remembers he was supposed to see Rachel who is in town this weekend. He looks at the clock and sends her a text 'are you still up?' She answers right away, 'yes. I am naked and warming myself up for you. Room 413 - usual hotel.'

Stanley groans and curses his good luck.

12