All Comments on 'Hypno Camera Interview'

by HS98

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She should get pregnant

grayge37grayge37over 2 years ago

Not bad. Written in a readable style and well edited.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Different but I liked it, lol. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The son should have impregnated her so the story comes around

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 2 years ago

People without a clue about the English language should limit their comments about how well edited something is.

This was not.

HS98HS98over 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous Commenters

Well, I definitely thought about including a line or two about her being at her peak fertility while this was happening, given how fitting it seemed, but ultimately decided against that, as I found such a twist a bit too predictable and on the nose to me. That said, everyone who wants to is, of course, perfectly free to imagine it happening after the events of the story, and in fact, if you'd ask me, I'd also find it hard to imagine their relationship not going in that direction.

@cageysea9725

Fair point. It probably could've been better, but I'm very much satisfied with it anyway. As I've mentioned in the Author's Notes, this was supposed to be, first and foremost, a story meant to quickly satisfy the needs of people with a few specific fetishes, and considering how many people seem to have liked it, I'd say that it fulfilled its purpose just fine.

Also, please don't attack other commenters just for expressing their opinion. They have as much of a right to one as you have.

@grayge37

Thank you, I'm glad that you liked it!

@RanDog025

Thank you for the 5 stars, I'm happy that you liked the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHS98@HS98
Current status of my works: - I'm not focusing on English-language works so much right now, instead writing mostly stories in my native language, since the local erotica scene here really needs all the shots in the arm it can get. I might post those stories here in the other ...