Hypno Camera Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HS98
HS98
652 Followers

Nothing but sucking and popping noises could be heard in the room for a few minutes as she slowly bobbed her head on her son's cock. Then, she suddenly stopped, half of his tool still past her lips, and started jerking the other half off, finally bringing her son's moans out as well.

"Oh yeah," Tammy moaned herself, joining the two of them, as she felt the familiar feelings of a building-up orgasm flare-up in her loins.

"Humpff, hmmm, mmmh," Audrey mumbled as she looked at the younger woman, gesticulating at her son as she did so.

Tammy just grinned in reaction. This wasn't the first time something like this had happened, though it was undoubtedly the hottest one. With how entranced Audrey's brain was, from both the hypnosis and the arousal of having such a nice cock in her mouth, she simply forgot that she was giving a blowjob, and was trying to speak with her mouth full.

Thankfully, it could be easily corrected.

"Oh, ugh, you wanna say something?" Tammy asked, trying to bring Audrey just the bit she needed back to reality.

"Oh, yes," the older woman admitted, after apparently realizing what was happening and slowly sliding her mouth off of her son's cock. "As I've said, we've started with a nice, slow, sloppy blowjob just like this, to get Patrick to the full battle condition, so to speak, hah," she continued jokingly as she continued jerking off her son, her hand now moving up-and-down the entire length of his shaft, before adding, "Thankfully, Michael doesn't need any of that. As I've said, he's already just as hard, but can hold on for much more."

"Ah, ah, yeah," the interviewer nodded instinctively, more than half of what was said flying right past her as her mind was being flooded by pleasure and she could feel her orgasm approaching.

"And after that, we went for the main course," Audrey continued explaining, as she stopped jerking off her son and moved back on the bed, surprising the interviewer by effortlessly contorting her body into the Viennese oyster position, smiling as she held her ankles behind her head and fully exposed her vulva to the camera. "And because it was in part a comedy along with a movie where I had my first sex scene, of course we had to do it in this fucking position to show everything off."

Right after she had said that, her son came to her and repositioned himself over her, grabbing her ankles himself to allow her to use her hands to secure herself, before seamlessly sinking his entire dick into her wet, mature pussy.

Tammy came as she watched the scene, her pussy twitching and contracting from the movements of her fingers, making her moan loudly from the pleasure just as Audrey did as well from the feeling of her son's cock penetrating her.

"And, uf, so, this is how it went," the once-and-again celebrity explained in-between moans while her son's prick sunk into her again and again, deeper than his father's one ever did.

"Uh-huh, oh yeah, huh?" she automatically mumbled in response, likewise still moaning as the orgasmic waves of pleasure kept on coursing throughout her body and numbing her mind, before quickly realizing what was happening. "Yes, I-ah see that," she added, before repositioning the camera a bit and zooming in at their genitals.

The two of them just continued fucking, focusing only on each other, almost as if Tammy hadn't even existed. The sheer pleasure they were feeling must've been overwhelming for them to be able to ignore the hypnosis like that. Her soft, whimpering, lustful, girlish moans mixed with his deep, powerful, loud grunts into a highly erotic symphony, which Tammy was sure easily outdid whatever cheesy soundtrack had accompanied the original scene in that movie.

Their bodies were no less synchronized. With every thrust of his hips, the thin layer of fat on her belly shook from the impact along with her somewhat-sagging breasts, accompanied by the rest of her body being pushed forward for a bit before falling back in place.

As far as Tammy was concerned, the whole sight was almost as hypnotic as the lens of her camera. At least, it seemed to her that it had a similar effect on her as the camera had on all of the people she had interviewed. Looking at them, she found herself losing track of time, with the sight of them making her feel as if she could watch them for hours and not get bored of them. Soon, it didn't even really shock her when what she thought to be just a momentary glance at them turned out to have been a several-minutes long stare, with this fact only being revealed to her by her camera's clock.

However, she couldn't shake off the feeling that the two of them, ironically, weren't as mesmerized by what they were doing as she was. This, of course, turned out to be true, as Audrey suddenly spoke out, saying, "So, uf, right about now, after, yeah, after just over eight minutes, he, ugh, he came in me and all, and the scene was finished."

"Yes, I've read that it all took just about ten minutes," she commented, trying to show off a little, however meaningless such an action might've ultimately been.

"Yes, but, as I've said," Audrey replied. "He'll hold back for much longer, so, why not have some more fun?"

And just as she said that, they did so. Immediately, she and her son returned to fucking wildly with the only sounds leaving their throats being moans and grunts, as they added some extra action to their reenactment of the scene of his conception in front of cameras. Once again, their bodies started moving almost as one, his powerful thrusts making her body shake, the two of them completely losing control of themselves in the throes of passion.

Sure, they weren't about to be able to do this for much longer. The expressions on their faces made it clear. However, as she had already found out, judging how long something was happening wasn't the easiest task when watching them.

Once again, her mind got overwhelmed by the sights and sounds they've offered her, before she saw the young hunk's body freeze mid-thrust before starting to visibly jerk, and she knew what was finally about to happen.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yeahh!" Audrey squealed, her body convulsing in orgasmic pleasure, as her son let out a primal grunt and filled her pussy with his seed. Spurt after spurt of cum was shot right inside of her, with the white sperm soon starting to overflow, the last three shots doing seemingly nothing except just sending more cum leaking down her thighs.

If she had to guess, Tammy would say that her orgasm was just as strong, if not even stronger, than her son's. Her vocalizations certainly became so after just a few moments. Turning off all of the "special features" of her camera, she just watched the two in something of a jealous awe, as the older woman kept on convulsing her body, trying to squeeze as much remaining cum out of her son's cock as possible.

"Oh, damn, Mom," he blurted out before letting go of her ankles, his grip on her body having been all-but nonexistent since their orgasms anyway, trying to lay himself on the bed next to her.

"Aaah, give me all of it, just like your daddy did!" she replied to him, unashamedly begging her son for cum as she grabbed him and held him in place, the feeling of her sizeable tits pressed against his chest freezing him in place much more effectively than her thin arms ever could.

She tried to milk him of everything he had, but, there was nothing left for her. After humping his slowly-deflating cock a few times, inviting a few rather painful yelps from him, she finally got off of him and the bed, stretching herself as she stood next to him, the cum leaking down her thighs reaching her knees by now, and beyond.

"Damn, now that was something," Tammy commented as she put her clothes back on, the shocked expressions on their faces as they turned towards her after she did so rather comically implying that, if only for a moment, they have forgotten that she was in here with them. "Exactly what I've come here for," she added, after laughing for a bit.

"Hope that we've satisfied all of your, well, your bosses' demands, then," Michael suddenly spoke out, before his mother had the opportunity to do so.

"Yes, this'll be all," the young woman replied as she finished packing up her things and turned to leave their house, with Audrey moving to open the doors for her. "You know the drill. Next month, or two at most, we'll post this, or parts of this, in our magazine, probably along with a few pictures the editors will choose. Hopefully, we'll help you, at least a bit, to get back on top. Bye!" she yelled as she walked out of the door to their home, waving at the still-naked Audrey, before the older woman returned the gesture and closed the door to her house.

She had absolutely nothing to complain about. After this interview will be made public, neither Miss nor Mister Holmes will face a dearth of job prospects in front of cameras. Though it might not be exactly what they've had in mind, and after the hypnotic trance will dissipate, they might find themselves in a bit of a shock at what had happened.

Thankfully, they won't remember much, though her bosses could still look forward to some unexpected phone calls.

Speaking of her bosses and job offers, she knew that she will have to talk with them. Because after today, she was certain that she needed to prolong her contract with this company.

HS98
HS98
652 Followers
12