All Comments on 'Hypno Nights Pt. 01-02'

by MrLightningStar

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
flynndriderflynndriderabout 4 years ago

Great story. I hope to see more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

I loved it. It started out fun and turned into more fun. She needs to seriously get on some birth control pills if she is going to use Tom as a living vibrator. I enjoyed the story and thanks for your time and imagination.

MrLightningStarMrLightningStarabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks to the 2 cents giver!

Hah! Agreed! Tessa really needs the pill now. Thanks for giving a comment like this. Really glad to get words of encouragement from my readers. Hope you'll stand by if this will get a next part and give my other stories a read! Take care!

magic_knirfmagic_knirfabout 4 years ago
Finally!

I've been looking for a hypno story where a woman hypnotizes a man to become her sex toy! Thank you!

richie78richie78almost 4 years ago
Enjoyable

I loved the idea that the girl was the one hypnotising & corrupting the boy. It got a bit dark right at the end which I thought jarred slightly with the overall story & part of me wanted her to remain under the influence as well, perhaps with both of them thinking they were the ones in control, but I enjoyed enough to really want to see parts 3-4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Mostly Enjoyable Story

For the most part, it was a hot story. The initial hypnosis where they were both under the spell was my favorite part though. Both fully aware of what's happening but can't stop it. I kinda wish it stayed that way, since it was weirdly sweet in the moment and stories where both people are "forced" into sex seem all too rare, unfortunately. Also, the fact that she took advantage of him feels at odds with the whole "close friend" thing though. It's odd, but I wish there were more "wholesome" hypnosis/forced sex stories on the site, especially between siblings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Dude this was such a good story, rarely do i see this kind of stories, can't wait to read the part.2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really good story, something different from the usual stories. It's been almost year this posted. But i did check your bio and it seems that you're still around, i really hope to see a follow of this brilliant story.

MrLightningStarMrLightningStarabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks, Anon. Don't worry, I got something coming up. But be warned, it gets darker.

Anonymous91Anonymous91over 2 years ago

how it makes revenge, he doesn't do it on purpose, she was the one who first did it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

But disappointed that a part 2/3 wasn't made for this, but was till very pleased with the current story as is

MrLightningStarMrLightningStar22 days agoAuthor

What did you guys like the most from this story? And what would be small adjustments you would make? Tell me all about it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrLightningStar@MrLightningStar
April 2024 We're back on SubscribeStar: https://subscribestar.adult/lightningstarinc Harems of Elites Expanded Edition is right there. Help a writer out, my friends. Life at home is more stable now and have had better pain management with my physical issues, but things are ...