Hypno Nights Pt. 01-02

Story Info
Hypno-joke goes wrong! Then, step-sis takes advantage...
8.2k words
4.34
34.3k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: The story contains scenes relating to mind control, manipulation and hypnotized sex which you may find uncomfortable.

Please turn away now if that is not your thing.

Viewer discretion is advised.

Tonight's Fetishes: Accidental Hypnosis, Sleeping Sex, Wake Up Sex, Hypnosis Sex, Close Friends, Step-Siblings, Multiple POVs, Dual Hypnosis, Tricked into Hypnosis, Mind Controlled Male, Female Controller, Female Revenge, Manipulation, Unprotected Creampies

+ + + + + +

A hypno-joke goes inadvertently wrong! Step-sibs wake up fucking in their sleep...

But then afterwards, step-sis takes advantage..

+ + + + + + + + + + + +

Hypno Nights

Part 1 & 2

Created by

Mr. Lightning Star

+ + + + + + + + + + + +

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Part 1 - Even a Stopped Clock is Twice Right

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

I stepped out to.. I guess *our* garden table and sat down on my usual chair to take a moment and simply reflect on my current situation.

My name is Tom and since last week me and my step-sister Tessa started officially living together here at their old place after her Mom passed away. With just the two of us left, it was a no-brainer.

I just bought an awesome ultra high-definition surround sound headset, which I'm currently using with my smartphone for a hypnosis relaxation track.

She should be getting late. Maybe she's found a girl she liked from the event. Or maybe even a guy.

It would do her good to get some. It's been months since she's had a lay. I'm fine with just being with myself for now.

Damn... What are the odds I'd be here right now?

My Mom passed away when I was 16. When I was 21, Dad met a woman who was a widow. It turns out it was the Mom of my former crush, Tessa. It was even more awkward since I tried to ask her out on a date before any of this happened. And she rejected me. But, thank GOD she didn't make it awkward once this all happened.

At least we didn't bang or anything before we became step-siblings.

So, my Dad and her Mom had their own place, got married and had ten good years altogether. But then, Pops passed away last, last year. Tessa's Mom couldn't take it. She was losing another husband. She had a heart attack just six months later, still from the grief.

It was an awful mess, but I was more worried about Tessa when we were grieving. Even after the funerals, we'd just stay in her bed as I talked with her about what she was feeling.

She really started to open up to people in general since then. I'm glad we got close. Not like siblings though, really, but more like very close friends. Who also just happen to live together now. That's it.

Me staying over even when she got better started simple enough. We'd hangout once or twice a week over dinner and TV, sometimes talk at her bed again, then she'd let me use the guest room to sleep overnight.

But then it became an extended thing, with me starting to leave behind clothes here for two-week stays every month until around April last month. Plus, we were working together on several film scripts anyway. She was a cinematographer while I was a scriptwriter. And she was a great cook.

When this May came, she just suggested I move in with her.

Again.. It was a no-brainer.

"Hey, Tommy Boy."

I turned from my seat to the right and saw the lady herself.

Tessa still calls me 'Tommy Boy' even at our age of 35 and 33. It's just Tom, by the way. My actual first name. Just Tom.

"Hey, Tessa. You're early."

She took the vacant seat to my left and spoke, "Yeah. Not many people my age were interested in Vietnamese tribal fabric making."

"What? That sounds hot to me!"

She laughed, then pretended not to be amused, "Whatever. What'cha listening to anyway?"

"Just some relaxation shit where someone tells me to rest again and again."

"This is another one of your weird self-experiments, huh?"

"Yep."

"So.. What you're listening to... That's like hypnosis?"

"Yeah."

"You mean the swinging clock thing and the 'You're getting sleeeepy now...' Is that it?"

"No. At least not this one. It's a guided self-hypnosis track with 'binaural beats,' whatever it is, which relaxes you while the narrator tells you to 'go deeper, feeling more relaaaaaxxxed..'"

"What part are you on?"

"The binaural beats part, just now."

"So.. Is that the one where the narrator just tells you stuff on that, right?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, you mean like," she snapped her fingers and looked into my eyes, "Your eyes are starting to feel heavy. Tonight, your hot step-sister Tessa will fuck you in your sleep, but you won't be able to move. During that time, you will start to feel paralyzed and unable to move your arms and legs until you cum inside of her, spurting loads of semen into her pussy. Your orgasm will be the most intense yet, and you'll be addicted to her powerful body. You will do as I say.. In three, two, one..." She snapped her fingers the second time.

"Yes, Master. I will- No! That is not going to happen!" I snickered.

Me and Tessa have this weird contest sometimes about saying the most annoying or the grossest things we can think of. I think it began from one of our drunk comedy show binges. Sometimes it devolved into an incest-themed and fetish-laced The Aristocrats joke. Whoever makes a disgusted face loses.

"Here, try it out. It might chill you out from all the anti-women-filmmakers on the internet."

I put the headset on her ears. I let her listen to it for a while. Then, it was my turn to annoy her. I snapped my fingers.

"As you begin to relax, you'll start to listen to me and follow my instructions. You're gonna have sex with your your step-brother Tom while he sleeps. But before that, you will strip yourself naked and rub your bodies in tea oil. And as you have sex with your step-brother, you will feel immense pleasure and scream out his name, not letting him go until you feel his seed erupt inside your womb AND feel the most powerful orgasm you've ever had. Only your step-brother can make you cum like that ever again. You'll wake up and obey... right... now!" I snapped my fingers.

Her eyes turned glazed. She stared at me blankly.

"Tessa?"

No response.

I snapped again. "Tessa? Are you-?"

She stood up.

Then, she straddled me. She sat down on my lap facing me.

"What are you-?"

Then, she started to unbuckle her belt and take her pants off!

"Shit! Tessa, wake up!"

I took off the headset from her ears and even shook her by her shoulders. "Tessa, WAKE UP!"

It was no use! She pulled down her pants and revealed her pink laced panties.

"TESSA!"

"Ha! Gotcha!"

"What?"

She pulled her pants back up and jumped off me, laughing like a mad woman.

"Hahahah! Ahhh, you were sooo terrified, you fucker!"

"That wasn't funny, Tessa!"

"Hahhh.. I beg to differ." She started walking into the house. "*I* won!"

"You really pulled your pants down just to beat me?"

"Yep."

I muttered, "What a bitch."

"I heard thaaaat." She said, gloating.

"Love you, Tessa."

"Love you too, Tom."

+ + + + + +

It was in the middle of the night.

I felt myself between phases of sleep tossing and turning. It was nearly the heat season, but it seems to be coming early now.

I even had to strip down to just my boxers and slept without covers while we're using the electric fan to save electricity for now.

At least, it's still bearable.

Then, I started to feel... good.

My body was being rubbed down for some reason. I smelled an herbal essence. Her fingers bathed my body with an icy-hot sensation. From her hands I knew it was a woman. Must be a dream.

The woman was giving me a massage in my chest, firm pressure from her fingertips trailing on my muscles. She didn't waste any time treating each nook of my skin. She went through all of my chest then moved to each of my arms, pressing the knots.

Then, she moved to my pelvis. My waist and the tops of my thighs being pampered by my dream girl. I realized I had no boxers anymore in this situation. Was this a wet dream? Not that I was complaining.

She strolled down to my legs with the same good hurt she gave to my other parts. Then, just when I thought it couldn't get any better.. she glid her hand from my balls to the tip of my aroused hard-on.

She glid another hand to my six and a half, then used both to rub my member down from the top, making it feel as slick and pampered as my body.

Her hands were amazing. Slowly stroking my cock and teasing my balls. I even felt her rub my fleshy head's hole on her hard nipples. Fuckkk, I hope this never endsss...

Another moment, I felt her hand rub my dick up and down on the valley of her chest. I could tell she had good ones. Her skin felt great on my dick. Her sexy breaths were still soft and deep.

I felt her breasts leave contact from my erection. Just her hand on my head. I felt her thighs lowering down to mine. Then... I felt it.

My cock passed through two wet lips with loose little flaps on my way, then I felt an even wetter tunnel squeezing me forward this warm, wicked way up. I felt myself take deep breaths.

Suddenly, I felt a wave of pleasure flooding my body. My tip kissed the end of its trail. I fully know well now that I was inside my dream woman's womb.

She was riding me, cowgirl style, and she started to move. All of her lining's strokes gave me wave after wave of pleasure. I couldn't help but moan between my heated breaths.

The woman on top of me then gasped and said my name, "Tommm...?" I guess she knows who I am. Her gasp sounding like a lovely moan to my ears.

She was still riding me, rising and falling on my dick and making a good slapping sound between our connected flesh. Getting faster bit-by-bit. I didn't feel like cumming yet, but it feels sooo damn good. I felt my eyes open up in this dream, but I couldn't really move my arms and legs. I guess this really was a dream. I'm just gonna enjoy this while it lasts.

Reflected by the moonlight, this woman in my dreams is gorgeous. She has a rockin' light brown body. Curvy, with thick thighs and amazing tits. Definitely a D-Cup. Her face was hidden in her long, dark straight hair. It made her look sexier and mysterious, bouncing on my cock and grunting in delight. "Ah! Ahhhahh!"

Her ass felt awesome going up and down on my thighs. She even grinded herself in circles on my dick! Holy fuck.. This feels sooo good! It feels soo real.

"Tooomm.. Wake uuuup.. Ahhh.."

She was still moaning my name. That's fucking hot. Is she tempting me? There's no way I'm gonna try waking up from this.

"Tooommm.. Waaake uuuuup.." She was tapping her palms on my chest.

Whoa.. That felt too real.

"Toooommm.. Pleaseee.."

Not with that sexy voice of yours sounding like cherry.

"Wake uuuuupppp!"

She started slapping my face.

"I'm.. Tessaaa! Ahh!"

"Wha.. What?"

She leaned her face closer to mine.

"This.. Ahh.. Isn't.. a dreaaaammm!"

She was staring at me almost nose-to-nose. Her hair was a hot mess and a bit wet, but with her closer..

Oh, SHIT!

"Huh? Tessa! What are you doing!"

This was not a dream!

"I don't knowwwwww!" She was still bouncing on my dick, now fast and hard!

"Get off me!"

"I CAN'T! I don't know why!"

"Uhhh.. Aghhhh!" What the fuck! I can't move either!

"Oh fuuuccckkk!" I couldn't suppress my moan despite how horrible I should be feeling. I was inside my step-sister! My close friend! "I think this is the hypnosis... ughhh... track thiiiiing!"

"Uhhhahhh! Tom! I'm sorry! I swear I can't get off y-Aaahhaaa!" She was moaning just as uncontrollably as me.

"Ughaaa.. I'm.. sorry too, Tessa!" I used all of my strength to try and move even just an inch, but it was useless!

"Ahh! Oww! It's too deep! I can't stoooppp!"

Shit! I might be hurting her now!

Think, think... What the hell will break this hypnosis spell? What the fuck did we even say earlier?

Oh, fuck... We told each other we had to cum!

"Tessaaa.. Remember what you.. said to me?"

"What?"

"You said I.. ohhhoohh.." I can't focus!

"WhaaaAHHH!"

"I have to.. cum in you..!"

"NO! I'm not on.. birthhh controooolll.. Uhhhaaaaaa!"

"We've got no other.. choice!"

"NO! Don't.. ughhh.. cum in meeee!"

"Ahhh! Tessa, I can't hold on!"

"No, Tom! NOOOOOO!"

"AHHHHHH!!"

"FUUUUCKK!! TOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!"

Shiiiittttt!

I came inside her! Her body shook and convulsed on top of me. She came too! Her insides pushing and pulling at my dick.

"Ahh, fuck! Tesssaaaa!!"

She collapsed and fell to my bed on her back, popping out my dick, still spurting some cum, spraying on top of her pussy and waist.

"Ughhhh! Ahhhh...!"

Everything started to turn white.

What the FUCK did we just DO!?

I tried to catch my breath for what seemed like forever.

I tried to get up. I could finally move my arms and legs, but my strength gave out and I felt a sharp sprain on my pelvis. And the orgasm and the heat just took so much from me.

I tried to lift my head and opened my eyes briefly. What I saw horrified me...

Tessa was stunned, also gasping for air. She scooped up my semen from her lower lips, looking like she's trying to see if this is real. And I think she did. Her eyes went wide and her mouth gasped.

Horrified, her face showed that she wanted to run out of my room, then she grunted as she stepped down from the bed.

"Ahh!" She groaned and clutched at her stomach, facing away from me. Sweaty and still dazed, she mustered enough to walk off, not able to close my door.

Oh, shit.. We just fucked! Oh, god... We just committed a crime!

I'm pretty sure this is still illegal where we are right now! And that's discounting the fact that we violated each other without consent! How the hell are we gonna explain this to any lawyer?

No one must EVER know this happened!

And I'm scared I might have traumatized Tessa.

My pelvis still hurt like hell too. I got up and I had to hobble a bit.

The light below the bathroom door was open.

I knocked. "Tessa, you okay?" I asked from outside the bathroom.

"Uhh.. No."

I heard water running.

"Do you have any birth control pills?" I asked her.

"No."

"Ah, fuck!" I started to panic. "Is there something I can do?"

"It's.. okay. I just drank a morning after pill. Don't worry. Now, I'm just cleaning... the stuff.. off."

"I'm so sorry, Tessa. I swear I'll do-"

"It's fine, Tom. Just.. back off a bit... Okay?"

"Uhh... Okay. Understood. I'm... Fuck, I'm really sorry Tessa! I don't know what happened!"

She didn't say anything else.

"I'll... Just go back to sleep, Tessa. I'll lock the door, but knock if you want to talk."

Still nothing.

I knew I had to let her be.

+ + + + + +

I knew it wasn't a dream.

I remember everything I felt.

Out of all the weird experiments I've done in the past, why did this one have to work in the WORST possible way in the WORST possible time!

There was no point in saying that the rest of the day was fucking awkward.

Since she was just as rattled as me, she couldn't cook breakfast. I had to order us food on the phone.

It was so awkward to even think about being around each other for a second that when she texted me from her locked room if she can just eat in her studio I just allowed her for both our sakes.

She couldn't even look me in the eye when it was time to knock at her studio's door and give her a meal.

I could see she was still clutching her waist. I can't help but feel ashamed about indirectly hurting her.

+ + + + + +

In her studio, Tessa felt.. conflicted.

Out of all Tom's weird experiments, this was the one that had to work. And he pulled her down with him.

She usually slept with girls. Her last S.O. was a girl. She'd only slept with two guys before. The last one being two years ago. But Tom... her friend... her step-brother... had given her not just the best orgasm from her male partners, but also the best orgasm she had... ever.

She felt so... ashamed feeling this way. But her shame made her even.. hornier. It turned into a bad cycle. Tom was a great guy. Her teammate. Her confidant. The guy who got her out of her funk. Feeling this for him felt so weird for her.

She felt guilty about looking back at what happened between them last night, feeling so turned on by how their bodies moved in the heat of the night. She remembered everything they did. Everything. Every little detail was crystal clear in her mind.

Her panties were getting soaked in her juices. Not even Gina made her feel this wet. It was driving her crazy. She made sure the doors were locked.

She had to get herself off.

+ + + + + +

The rest of the day went through that same pattern. Through lunch and through dinner, I had to buy food for me and Tessa and she'd take it to her spot.

We didn't even talk once since that incident. Even when I knocked to say 'Goodnight.'

When I woke up the next morning, I was afraid things would never be the same again.

I was glad - and more than that, relieved - to see Tessa cooking breakfast. I was even more relieved when she gave me a simple greeting.

"Morning."

I breathed a huge sigh. "Good morning."

She turned off the stove and put her cooking on a plate at our morning table.

"I made a bacon omelette and some pork and beans. I even squeezed some orange juice for us here."

"Thanks." I sat down. The table was already set with plates and cutlery. Two respective glasses also beside our prepared plates.

She went and turned off the stove tank, cleaned her hands, then joined me in a close seat.

I feel like I needed to clear the air here.

"Uhhmm.. I feel like.. We should-"

"Talk about *that*?"

"Wh-Yeah."

"Tom..." She sighed deep.

"...Let's just forget about it. It was a weeeeird freak accident and we don't have to talk about it ever again."

Damn. I wasn't expecting her to be this chill at all.

"Really? ...Are you sure, Tessa? Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine, really."

"Wow... I honestly thought this was gonna be more awkward than I thought it would be."

"No. It's fine. Nothing life scarring really happened, at least from my side. What about you?"

"Uh, well.. I'm fine too."

"Besides, at least whatever that thing was that happened, it was with you. I know you didn't really have any ill-intent towards me. You're the opposite of that. So.. I'm good."

This was so much easier that I ever expected. "Great. Wow! Uhmm.. Cool.. Can I like... hug you now?" I asked her.

"Of course, dude!" She made the first move and got up.

I got up too and she hugged me tight. I returned her embrace with the same energy.

I'm glad this won't change a thing between us.

+ + + + + +

As the two step-siblings hugged.. Unbeknownst to Tom, his step-sister was smiling behind his literal back with an evil grin.

It might have been an accident... but she wanted more.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Part 2 - But It's Wrong for The Rest of the Day

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

God, that was fucking hot...

Me on top of Tom, riding him like that. Impaling me. Making him cum in me. Making me cum...

Fuck, this needs to happen again.

I need him. I need his dick.

That hot hypno-accident of ours was just too amazing to let happen.

Besides, it's his fault anyway! If he didn't play me that hypnosis thing in the first place, none of this would have ever happened!

That annoying, 'Mr. Good Guy.' Now *he* fucked up! I'm just getting back at him.

...Whew ...I'm getting a bit worked up. I didn't really mean that. Tom's been nothing but kind to me. It's just that I haven't gotten any since forever! Then this happens! It's still his fault!