Hypno Nights Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our breakfast, I knocked at his door. The guest room, now his own.

"Tom? Can I come in?"

"Yeah, sure."

I opened the door to see him using his computer at the other side of the room.

"About that.. hypnosis track. Do you still have that?" I asked him innocently enough.

"Uhh.. Yeah. But I was going to delete it later. Actually, I just pirated it. Right now, I'm checking on what to do so that.. something bad.. never happens again."

Yeah, this is your fault, dumb shit! But you can't fix this just yet.

"You know, you should give a review on it or something. That kind of track could be deadly in the wrong hands."

"Actually, it's not really effective to everyone. This is just 7 out of 10 in the ratings. The only reason it works is because you're close with the person you're hypnotized by.

"Then leave a warning on the user comments or something!"

"Yeeessh, I'm trying, okay?"

I'm glad he's mistaking my frustration from my horniness for actual anger.

"Look, I downloaded the hypno-spell wiper track anyways. It says if we listen to it, any hypnosis suggestions will be cleared from our minds."

"Okay... But.. What if... somehow.. we hear that track again? Can we still get hypnotized?

"I.. I don't know! I don't want to test it out again!"

"Did you download that wiper whatever on your phone?"

"Yeah, it's here!" He grabbed the phone and his headset and showed it to me. "Here's the track. I was just about to try it."

"Let me listen first. How long is this?"

"Just two minutes."

"I'll take this to my room, okay? Alone. I'll lock the door, just to be safe."

"Yes. Don't worry! I'll lock my door too."

"This better not be a trick!"

"What? No! This isn't a trick!"

"You better make sure or I'm calling police!"

His face went white with shock. I know he felt hurt. I had to scare him like that. Make him think I'm not trusting him.

"Tessa...? I thought we were okay. Look, again I'm sorry! What will it take for you to trust me?"

Shit, this plan is turning easier than I thought.

I asked him, "Where's the hypnotrack you first used?"

"On my phone?"

"Yeah, play it."

"What? Why?"

"Use it on yourself. Then, I'll just tell you to not move here. I want to make sure we're separate when all this happens."

"Whoa.. You're telling me to use that track again?"

"Ughh, then record yourself on video so you'll know I won't do anything weird! We'll even use my pho-"

"...Fine. There's no need for a recording. But I can't make sure it'll work again."

"Whatever. Just lay down on your bed."

So far, he did just that. I gave him his phone, then put the headset on him. He pressed on the phone screen and started to look sleepy.

"Is it on, already?"

"Yeah..." He said as a faint whisp sound.

"Put it on the part when we last listened to it."

"Okay..."

"Say when."

"...When."

I gave my command, "Tom, as you hear my voice you'll start to feel very open and primed to *my* instructions. Your step-sister, Tessa's instructions. No one else. Doing as I say will start to feel good and relax you even deeper than before. And every time I say the phrase... deep ocean waves... you feel more open and receptive. Relaxed and feeling good instantly about doing as I say."

His eyes slowly blinked, then became rapid, until finally his eyes were too heavy to open. Now closed, his eyelids still spasmed. He was under the spell.

I did my research. This hypnosis stuff really is true, but it depends on the subject. I guess that counts both me and Tom. I learned more about what key words to say and how to say them.

Time to test it out. "Now, Tom... Imagine your memories as like an internet video you can play, pause and move the time bar with. Use your memory's video to tell me what's the full name of the hypnosis track you downloaded when you searched in on the website AND the creator's name."

In hypnosis, someone's mind is shockingly hyperaware and can remember things your conscious mind can't. Even the small things you just glaze your eyes over.

He answered, "...The Power of The Hypnotized Mind, Volume 2: Relaxation by Jessie Jane McCormick."

I checked his computer. Correct!

"Thank you, Tom. That's correct. Now, can you tell me it's exact publishing date?"

"November 20, 2017."

Just as he said, that was the date on the website.

"Good boy, Tom," I patted him on the head. "Just stay here and feel relaxed. The deep ocean waves flowing through your mind's eye. Deep ocean waves letting you fall deeper.. and deeeeper.. and deeeepppppeer."

Quietly, I took off his headset and went to my room. This could have been a great time to take advantage of him, but I can't say for certain yet, even if he seems deeper in hypnosis.

I put my phone silently on the endboard of his bed and recorded with a touch lock. If he's doing this at the slightest chance as just a trick, I'll know for sure if he even moves slightly in his bed.

I walked briskly to my door and locked it. Even put my comfy chair to block the door. I laid down on my own bed, used the headset and played the wiper track.

It was a short two minute track, just as he said. The narrator's voice was also female. It told me to clean my senses and take the reins back to my own consciousness. It felt too simple, but seeing as Tom and I hypnotized each other accidentally for shorter than that I couldn't complain.

I even checked if this was the same track on the website, in case this was another trick. I'd rather be the one in control. When I checked from the preview track if it was the same, I was relieved. It checks out.

I remove my chair blocking the door and went back to his room. He didn't move an inch. I checked my phone and put my passcode. In the video, same thing. Just him breathing soft.

I had to test out if he was still in his trance. "Deep ocean waves, Tommy... Now, please.. Without moving your body, cluck like a chicken for me.

"Buck-buck-bukaaaak!" He did just as I said! I had to grit my teeth from laughing.

"Now, stand up for me."

He brought himself up with his arms and stood in my front. Arms fallen to the side. Eyes closed and slightly twitching.

"Good. Deep ocean waves still flowing through you. Now, bring down your shorts."

It's the moment of truth.

I'll just play it safe for now. Let him bring down his shorts, then the boxers next time. That's what I planned on anyway.

But when he pulled his shorts down, he wasn't wearing boxers underneath.

His thick flaccid penis was right there next to me.

Not even erect yet, he looks like he's a six incher.

I feel so turned on now, but should I risk it? Should I fuck him now or just play with him?

I knelt down to take a better look. Tom seems to be using his electric to shave. His hair was starting to grow back, already forming a fair manly hedge. His smell was to die for. Musky and ruddy. A real man's smell.

I was getting wet again. And now I have a new toy to play with. Finally, I can get a real cock in my mouth.

I rubbed at his thighs back and forth, continuing my instruction, "Keep falling deeper in those deep ocean waves, Tommy. You're gonna feel reeeeally good with this."

I took my chance. I kissed the tip of his dick. With a smooch I felt how tender his flaccid muscles were. "Deep ocean waves, Tom. Let it wash you down." I gave him one long extended lick, lashing at his hole and swirling my tongue on his head in a spiral.

I felt him start to get bigger on my taste buds. His length getting tougher and erect from my unfinished lashing. I popped his head off my tongue to check his full length. His size didn't change too much, getting longer by about half an inch. He's a shower then, but his dick is still so thick and stiff. I can't help but stroke his piston.

My, my, Tom.. How long have you been hiding this from me? Your penis is just perfect... At full mast, his erection pointed up. He's circumcised and well cleaned below. Another turn-on for me.

I wonder how much of his dick I can fit in my mouth? My tongue drooled saliva from his base to the tip. With one teasing swirl, I drew the head of his cock into my mouth, feeling his girth in my gums. I slurped and slid my mouth to half-mast, letting his cock treat it like a pussy. Oh my god... This is going to be in my pussy tonight.

Fuck, my panties are drenched now. I slipped a hand through my shorts and drew out some of my sticky girl-cum. I stroked my pussy's spit on his cock as a silent reward. "Good job, Tom. The deep ocean waves are still embracing you."

I needed one more test. "Thrust your hips forward on my mouth, Tom. Slowly... Surely..." I brought back my mouth on him. With a sure tempo, he obeyed me, thrusting and drawing back from my face.

My plan was a go, but it would have to be for tonight. I have to be sure he won't be suspicious. There's the perfect time for this. Begrudgingly, I have to let go of his beautiful cock.. for now. "Stop, Tommy." I gave him one last, lustful kiss below for good luck. "I'll see you tonight, big boy."

I brought his shorts back up and told him, "Tom, go back to your bed and lay down." My good step-brother obeyed me, going back to where he was lying down.

Moving quick, I turned on the bluetooth to both our phones and copied the tracks on mine. Then, I knelt down next to him on his bed and put his headset on him. His phone on my hand.

On my subject, I went back to him and commanded him, "Tom, before you start to wake up you will believe that you have listened to the wiper track. You will wipe away from your memories everything you've done while you were in your state right now. Remember only the feeling of being refreshed and relaxed. When I count up to ten, you'll start to wake up now.

One, two, three, four.. You'll want to go back whenever I tell you to...

Five, six, seven.. You will always want to obey me...

Eight.. Nine...

Ten... Wake up, Tommy."

His eyes fluttered. A beam of excitement in his eyes. "Wow. That felt great."

"I'd say," I smirked. "You okay now, Tommy?"

"Yeah. You did that track on me, right?"

"Yeah. Don't you remember?"

He laughed, "Not really. Just the feeling of it being done."

"Good. So we're normal now. At least what counts as normal to you."

I took his headset off and helped him up to sit on his bed.

Still standing, I turned his phone's screen to him. "I'm gonna delete those two tracks now, okay?"

"Yeah, sure."

"And promise me you'll never EVER use any kind of hypnosis, okay?"

"Yeah, I promise Tessa!"

"And none of this EVER happened, right?"

"*What* happened? I don't know what you're talking about," he said getting the hint.

"Exactly."

I gave his phone and headset back to him.

"Buy us some lunch and dinner again, please?" I smiled.

"Uhh.. Okay. Sure thing, Tessa."

I nodded before walking out of his room. The smile still on my face. Tonight's gonna be fun.

+ + + + + +

It was halfway around 10 PM. Tom and I usually have TV nights together. If it's my turn to pick the show, he tends to doze off. It was supposed to be his turn, but I politely requested it and he obliged me.

This plan of mine is working perfectly. Tom was on my left, eyes sleepy as we tried to watch my favorite medical drama. I couldn't pay attention either. My mind going in circles. My heart's beating fast. My cunt just dripping cum like a slow, sticky stream. I can't wait to be reunited with his dick. My god, I'm so addicted to it now.

I shook him once to ask, "Are you sleepy, Brother Tom?"

He shook awake, "What? No." Typical.

"You know Tom, I think it's time to go to bed."

"Aww.. You sure?" He tried to hide his smile, but I saw right through it.

"Yeah, let's go. Let me just do one more thing." I got up and turned the volume down, making sure the TV was still on so he could see my face.

He asked, "What is it?"

Going in front of him, I took a short pause... Then I snapped my fingers, "Deep ocean waves."

His face morphed and turned stoic, eyes once again closed and twitching. Shit, this is really happening now!

"Get up, Tommy."

I stepped back and he stood, just like this morning. Mouth slightly open. His body loose and all mine. I turned the TV off and took his hand. "Walk with me as I pull you forward. Follow me, Tommy."

We walked up the stairs and to my bedroom, telling him to go deeper in his trance on the way. Hoooly fucking shiiiiitttt... This is really happening now! I am gushing here like a fucking broken faucet! I really need to get his dick inside of me. Fuck! I'm a sick bitch now because of his amazing cock. His body better pay for this. His cock needs to fuck me RIGHT NOW!

"Raise your arms." He threw them to the air. I took off his tank top.

He might not work out, but I still like his wide chest, honed by all the carrying work he used to do. Mmm.. His stomach is delicious. I can't help but give a tasty lick. A bit of cute flab is perfect for me.

I brought his shorts down again. "Good evening, big boy. I told you I'd see you tonight." I couldn't resist going straight to blowing his shaft. I sucked his head in like a kiss, turning it into Frenching when I lathered him with my gooey spit. I think I can taste some of his pre-cum already.

I throated him deeper, down to his base. My nose in contact and smelling his musk, making me shiver. I drooled more spit to each cranny of his penis, then I drew out. I hope Tom could at least remember how this feels for him.

+ + + + + +

Tom guessed that he *did* fall asleep. He was right next to Tessa when he suddenly felt the call of rest takeover. Right now, he was feeling a calm wave just letting him float free. He couldn't see anything, but somehow he just.. felt his surroundings. He felt how the wave looked like with closed eyes.

It was like he was in an... ocean. Like he was in a continuous wave going high and going deep. Not made of water or anything. Just... a feeling. A wave of pure feeling.

For some reason, he was also feeling something cool on his groin and his thighs, even though in his feeling's 'eye' he was still by himself floating through his deep ocean's waves. He felt like he was in two places at once.

To Tom, this feels good. So, sooo gooood...

+ + + + + +

We were both naked now. Tom still hasn't moved an inch. At least none of the inches that mattered to me. I continued to suck on his thick lollipop of a cock, fucking my own pussy lips with my fingers and holding on to one of his thighs.

I could have just came from here. This feeling of control I have over my dear friend, breaking his trust so deliciously made me all the more wetter and on goddamn fire. I had to stop myself and pull a hard brake on my movements just to prevent myself from going over the edge.

I drew off from his dick. Small ropes of my spit mixed with his cum beginning to get thick formed between my mouth and his erection. As I stood and let the sticky likes break off, I gave my friend and brother another gift. My right hand, washed by my cum soon found its way to his lips. A small smear of my taste as a reward for his obedience.

"You are flowing sooo smoothly with the deep ocean waves, dear brother. Keep floating on. Now, open your mouth."

He showed his teeth and gums. I gave him a teasing moist streak just below his nose, then glid my cummy fingers on his tongue.

Taste me, Tommy. This is all your fault. This is your consequence.

I took his hand again and brought him to my bedside. I patted the edge of my wide mattress, "Tom, sit down." He took the seat at the side. "Well done, Tom. Now lie back on the bed and feel even deeper, flowing more into the deep ocean waves making you feel so relaxed and weightless."

Fluidly, he adjusted himself, turned and leaned back on my bed. I am so fucking ready for this.

His impaler is still hard as steel, like a pole jotting high up in the air. I make my way over him without much sound. Tom was now below me, in between my legs. I need him, goddamit...

With my hand, I guided his cock and aimed my quivering cunt lips. With my other hand, I stroked his chest. "Deep ocean waves... Deep ocean waves..." I continued to chant.

His tip was finally touching my aching pussy, hungry for him. Fuuuuck... I might cum just by putting him in. I lowered myself. His big head went up and entered. The feeling of my cunt expanding and embracing his manhood made me almost white out from the excitement.

I slid down further. Oh, god, he's filling me up. Halfway there.

Steady.. steady... Fuck!

"Aaahhhh!" I moaned so loud I almost woke him up.

He reached my end!

He's deep in me! I did it! Oh, fuck yesss I did it! I'm using my best friend's body!

And he's still asleep! I'm glad I was able to stop myself from moaning even louder.

It's time to finish what I came here to do. Fuck myself with my sleeping friend's cock.

"Oh, gooooddd. Tommyyy.. Your deep ocean waves... I can feel them too."

My legs moved up. Each rough crease of him I felt grinding me, both satisfying me and making me ache for more. I moved down. "Ah!" I released a squeal, harder this time to suppress.

I need to make sure he's deeper in every way. "Tommy... Imagine your senses being washed away with your deep ocean waves. You can't hear or feel anything other than the waves letting you ride its complete course still miles to go. Keep going deeper." I clutched at his chest as I said all those things. I brought myself back up again just to bounce back down. "Oh, FUUUCK!"

I can't stop my moans anymore. I couldn't stop even if I wanted. My legs had a mind of their own now, pounding him hard. "AHHH! MMMHHH!" I had to bite my own lips from screaming out his name.

My hair flowed loose as I fucked. I pounded all of my weight down to make his body know that I own it. His face was still sleeping in his spell. Mouth open and breathing getting heavy. Heart rate starting to speed up to match my rapid beats.

I fucked him even more, rubbing my pubic bone to his in fury when I get down on his pole. I want more. More! I rubbed my clit again, using both our mixed and tangled pre-cum. I stroked myself angrily. I want to cum. I neeeed to cum.

Ohhhh, I wanted to gloat over Tom. I wanted so bad to show what I'm doing to him! That's when I got my idea. My own wave was starting to build. And I want it to crash down with him.

I laid flat on his torso and embraced him at his shoulders, putting my forearms and hands under him, "Tom, hug me with your arms and hold on to my shoulders." My subject did as I said, gripping me with his long fingers. I rolled us over, swinging us both from my right to my left. Tom was now on top of me. Head resting near my shoulder blades. Holding on. Still deep in me.

We were slightly diagonal, but I was fine with our position in my wide bed. I hooked my feet over his lower back and commanded, "Tommy... Start thrusting your hips upwards. Fast. AHH!"

He obeyed immediately, using his own strength even in the trance. "Oh, GOD! FUCK ME TOMMY! FUCK ME HARDER!" I didn't intend that to be a command.. but Tom still obeyed.

"AHHH! FUUUUUCKKKK!"

He was going to break me. Agaiiinnn. Oh gooooooodd. Oh my dear goooodddddd...

"AHHH! DEEP OCEAN WAVES! TOMMY, FUCK ME-AAAAHHH!"

My voice got louder and sharper. My hands clutching tighter at his shoulder blades. His upper groin slapped on my clit. He was drilling into me with his cock. He was fucking me hard in his sleep again! I tried to last. My strength is starting to.. brreaakkk.. Oh goooddd.. Oh GOOoooddd...

I'm gonna... I'M GONNA..

"Ahh!! AAHHHH!! TOMMMYYYYY!!"

The wave I made. The wave I tried hard to create. It's all coming down so beautifully. My clit and my quim exploded. My eyes shut down and my vision turned into pure white. I felt myself empty out. My cum and my squirt shot out so quick and so painfully amazing. Each unending pump from him pushing me way beyond the edge.