Hypno Nights Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I was gasping for air from the pleasure, I felt a new calm wave wash over me. This is *my* wave now and I'm not even done.

Tom was still drilling my ached and broken pussy. "Tom... stop..." I said, barely a whisper to his close ear. I gave myself a breather. I felt just how moist my bed is now from all our sweat and my squirting. Still above my breast, Tom was resting in his hypnotic sleep. His face wet and steamed. He's still a handsome man like this. I wiped the sweat off my own face. My sick, perverted plan has been a rousing success.

It was time to finish one last part.

+ + + + + +

Tom was waking up. His vision was hazy. For some reason, he was already moving even without making an effort.

He felt... his mouth moving on its own.

He opened his eyes. He was mortified with what he was doing. Below him, on his mouth was his best friend Tessa's tongue being fondled by his.

He broke off and tried to get up, then he realized he was once again stuck for some bizarre reason. He rose his torso up on his arms and looked down, realizing to his horror that he was once again having sex with Tessa in his sleep. This time, he was on top and she was still asleep. Moaning without her body knowing what he was doing to her.

Tom wanted to panic. He knew he was under hypnosis again. They already crossed an awful line the first time. It's happening again... and he doubted she could forgive him so easily after this. He knew she might start to doubt him. It would break his heart if she would ever feel betrayed by him.

He struggled. His hands were locked into their place in the bed. *Her* bed. Tom was panicking. This was *her* room. This wasn't what they said to each other that turned into an accidental hypnotic suggestion. *He* was the instigator this time. She might not believe him anymore if he says it's still the hypnosis.

He tried his legs. Still frozen. His hips moved on its own. He tried to stop it or even slow it down, but just like last night it was futile.

He had no choice but to wake up Tessa.

"Tess..ssa!" His pleasure gave him more shame. "Wake... up, Tessa! WAKE UP!"

She was blinking her eyes open. When he saw that she realized what was happening, Tom saw the shock and hurt in her eyes.

"Tom! Ahh! What's... happening...?!"

"I... can't move! I'm hypnotized!"

"AHH! You're hurting MEEEE!!"

"Push me off! Quick!"

Tessa move her hands up to push him off by his chest. She yelled out, "Owww! Shiiiitt! My groin hurts! I can't move my body! It's spraining!"

"Ahh.. fuucckk.." Tom tried to move his body off again.

"OWWWWW! STOP TOM! IT'S GETTING WORSE!"

"Sorry!"

"Mhhh.. Oww! I can't... PUSH!! AHH!!"

"Oh goood, I'm gonna cum!"

"NO! Please Tom! I don't have any pills left! OWW!" She was crying. Tears escaped her eyes, screaming in pain.

Tom tried his best to hold on. "MHHH!! Ahh! AHHH!!"

"Tom, please! Don't CUM!"

"I'm... TRYYIIIING! UGHHH!!" He started to tear up too.

"Please, Tom! Aahh! AHHHH!!"

"I'm... Uhhh.. Aaahhh! SOOORRYYYYYY!!"

"NOOOO!! TOOOOOOOMM!!"

He ejaculated into his step-sister violently, triggering her own orgasm. "AHHHHHHH!!" He painfully spurted seed after seed of his built-up semen. Horror filled his features as he fully regained control of his body. He betrayed her. Again. He got off her but the trust has already been shattered to a million pieces.

Tessa folded her body into the fetal position, weeping loudly. The bed was wet and stained from the unspeakable act they just did.

"What have you done to me, Tom!" she cried out in agony, "You ruined me again!" Her wails tearing at the heart of Tom.

He clutching at his head, crying. He didn't know what to do. What he did was unforgivable. He deserved to be punished.

"I'm... sorry, Tessa. I don't know what happened..." He weeped at what he had done to Tessa. He hurt her deeply in every way he shouldn't. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." He repeated, deeply in remorse.

"Ahhhaaaahhh!! Oh gooodddd!!" Tessa screamed. "Get OUT, TOM!"

Nothing can ever make up for what he just did. Tom walked over to the door, turned the handle.. then he fell into a deep unknown wave of darkness.

Unbeknownst to him, Tessa tricked him back into a trance.

+ + + + + +

It's done. My plan worked.

My whole crying act there was so good I even shocked myself!

He's out cold. I stroked his curly black locks as he lied on top of me.

I love it when my plans come together.

Oh, Tommm...

Tommy, Tommy, Tommyyy...

I'm gonna have sooo much fuuun with youuu...

You're *my* sex toy now.

+ + + + + +

The End

+ + + + + +

+ + + + + +

Closing Notes:

I think this has been the darkest sexual story I've done yet. Maybe until this gets another chapter, but who knows? I just wanted to write a story that can stand on its own.

I hope you had a wild ride too just like I did creating this.

Cheers,

Mr. Lightning Star