Hypno-Submission Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A few weeks!" Katie exclaimed.

Brenda shrugged. "You got any suggestions? I don't want to just ask someone we can't trust. What if they can use the triggers on this video on us?"

"Okay, okay," Katie resigned. "We'll wait. I'll just avoid the video and Master Boratus until then."

*

Katie got home, fully expecting to get a text from Master Boratus that she could ignore, but nothing came.

She got ready for bed with her customary glances at her phone. Eventually she fell asleep only to be woken by her mom arriving home from her date.

"How was it?" Katie called out.

"A—maz—ing!" He mom replied. "I'll be seeing him again."

Katie got up and opened her door just as her mom came up the stairs. The woman glowed.

She did have a good time. Oh wait. I know that look.

"You got laid, didn't you?"

Her mom smiled. "A lady doesn't kiss and tell." She walked away, wobbling a bit. She was tipsy.

"Did you drive home?" Katie asked.

"Uber!" Her mom replied. "I'll grab the car in the morning."

"You definitely got laid," Katie said.

Her mom stopped at her bedroom door and turned to her. "No, honey, I got wildly and orgasmically fucked!"

"On a first date? You?"

"When you meet him, You'll get it."

Katie put her hands on her hips. "Oh? And when am I meeting him?"

"When I've fucked him enough that I won't want to jump him while you're in the same room." She winked and went into her bedroom.

Tipsy mom is a slut. But I do like her confidence. I wonder how bad drunk mom is.

*

The next morning Katie got a text from Master Boratus. She looked at it, ready to tell him she wouldn't be chatting with him for a while, but then put away her phone, not even remembering what he'd sent her.

Her day played out as usual, school, homework, dinner with mom. After dinner though, she decided to head to a local pub, The Boar's Head. The place was dark with a few patrons. It seemed designed for intimacy and privacy. She headed for a booth near the back and sat down.

"What can I get ya?" asked the waitress.

"Rum and Redbull," Katie replied.

When the waitress brought her the drink, Katie sat back and happily sipped it. After a few minutes, she wondered why she'd even decided to come to this pub. She'd never been here before.

A man slipped into the booth on the opposite side of her. Black, shaved head, confident smile. Familiar. He wore jeans and a black leather jacket with a black t-shirt underneath.

"Uhhhh, excuse me?" Katie said. "Did I ask you to sit here?"

"No," he replied. "I asked you."

That voice.

A chill went down her spine at the same time her panties became soaked. She almost dropped her drink.

"M...Master Boratus?" she asked.

"Good girl."

I'm a GOOD GIRL!

She couldn't move. She didn't want to. She could only stare into his eyes. As she did, the world drifted away.

*

Thank you for reading to the end! Please like and comment. A new chapter will be out in about a month.

For those asking about my other stories like "I Think" and "Confidence," please see my bio for updates and what's going on with them.