Hypno-Submission Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Boratus laughed. "There was plenty of fucking earlier. You just missed it."

"Ma--uh--My mom doesn't want to hear that, um, Shaun," Katie said.

It feels so weird not to call him Master.

Beth plopped herself down on the couch on the far side of Boratus. "Maybe I do. Does he have a nice cock, hon?"

"Mom!" Katie admonished.

"Hey, I wanna know my girl is getting as good as her mother."

I'm liking drunk mom less and less.

Katie covered her face with her hands. "Please leave now."

"Be gentle with her," Beth told Boratus. "I doubt she's had more than five men in her life."

I had more than that tonight!

"Listen, mom," Katie said. "I'll have you know that ..."

Both of them were looking at her.

Fuck. Do I tell her? I should tell her. I'm gonna tell her.

"That Shaun has a great cock. It's perfect. Now, please go to bed. You're drunk and," she paused, feeling emboldened by the other two. "And I want to suck his cock before he goes home."

Oh my God! Did I really just say that?

Beth rose. "Well, I won't be in the way then." She looked at Boratus. "Keep her happy."

"I'll do my best," he replied.

As her mom disappeared up the stairs, Katie let out a big breath.

Drunk mom is a handful!

"Sorry about that, Master," she said.

His brown eyes gleamed. "Don't be sorry. That was entertaining."

"For you maybe."

"Exactly."

"You're a pain in the ass sometimes, Master," she said before her whole body tensed.

Oh shit. Am I allowed to talk to him that way?

"I'm a pleasure in your ass, slut," he replied smiling.

She relaxed. "Also true," she said cuddling into him.

"Don't get too comfy," he said.

"What's wrong, Master?"

"Nothing," replied. "But you told your mom you were going to suck my cock. I don't want you lying to her."

"But I kinda lie to her about our relationship every time I ... oh ... yeah. I'm gonna tell her, Master."

His look said he thought differently. "Get sucking."

He slid to one side of the couch so she could lay on her stomach. When she started licking him, she tasted pussy.

He's been fucking someone while I was up there. I wonder who. Tastes familiar but it's not Brenda.

She licked and sucked him slowly while they both watched the show. It felt more intimate than sexual. Only after the next episode ended did her have her speed up and make him cum.

His cum tastes amazing, like condensed milk.

They cuddled for one more episode, making out from time to time. Then he took his leave.

When she returned to her room, she had a text message waiting.

MB: Send me copies of the videos.

MB: Watch them as well.

She was exhausted, but decided to watch a bit of herself and Mr. White. To her surprise, Mr. White wasn't on the video.

"That's Master!" she gasped. She fast forwarded to be sure she saw what she saw. She moved to the next video and the next. Sometimes she fucked her master. Sometimes she fucked no one. She watched as she piled her pillows on the bed and bounced up and down on them for the "sumo." Only three of the men were actually her master including Uncle Carlos. He'd made her think someone was there when there wasn't. He'd made her feel someone was there when there wasn't.

He was playing roles. Fucking me and taking breaks all night! That's how he found all those people. He didn't! That's why I zoned out just before Mr. White. He planted the suggestion then. But it all felt so real. Oh wow, it sounded and smelled and everything'd so real. Hypnosis is wild!



12