Hypno-Submission Pt. 11

Story Info
Master changes his slaves' personalities at will.
3.5k words
4.7
31.8k
32

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boratus
Boratus
1,479 Followers

Part 11: Katie

"Just one kiss?" Boratus asked.

"I said, 'No,'" Katie said emphatically. "I'm not that kind of girl. I don't even know why I'm here."

Who is this guy? Why did we agree to come to his place?

"You and your friend came over for some fun," Boratus said as if he heard her thoughts.

"By fun," Brenda said with annoyance in her voice, "we thought you meant Bible study."

Katie nodded her agreement, shifting slightly in her Catholic school girl outfit that matched Brenda's. Her grey tartan skirt reached down to just above her knees. A matching tie, neatly done, hung around her neck. Her white blouse was mostly hidden by her navy jacket. Knee-high socks covered her legs while comfortable black shoes completed the look. "We don't kiss strangers."

"Just your boyfriends?" asked Boratus.

"Yes," Katie replied. "Although we're both single at the moment."

Why did I tell him that? That may just encourage him.

"If you had boyfriends," asked Boratus, "would you fuck them?"

The eyebrows went up on both girls.

Is he kidding?

"Did you really just ask us that?" asked Brenda.

"I'm just curious," said Boratus, a smug expression on his face.

"We are good. Catholic. Girls." Katie said, emphasizing each word. "We don't have sex before marriage."

Brenda was nodding in agreement, her face still showing shock from Boratus' question.

Do you get that now, you sinful man?

"So you've never had sex?"

He doesn't get it.

"Never," Katie replied.

"And you're not even curious about what it would be like?"

"I don't imagine it would be that great. Sex is a sin. The only point in having sex is to have children."

Boratus smiled and leaned forward in his chair. "But surely you've seen movies where people are having sex and enjoying it. You have to have heard people talking about how great sex is."

"Hype from sinners," said Brenda.

"Yeah," Katie agreed. "It can wait, and I'm not looking forward to it. I'm not looking forward to being pregnant. And I'm not looking forward to labour. I am, however, looking forward to raising good, God-fearing kids."

Boratus turned to Brenda. "And you agree with your friend here?" He held up a finger as her mouth opened to reply. "Before you answer that, Brenda, it's bimbo time."

Brenda's entire demeanour changed in that moment. The scowl she was wearing vanished from her face, replaced by playful smile. "Sex? I fucking love it."

Katie's head whipped around to stare at her friend.

What? What just happened?

"Brenda, what? Why would you say that?"

The blonde looked back at her. "Oh, come on. It's awesome. Feeling a nice hard cock sliding inside your pussy?" Her eyes lost focus as she got caught in the memory of it. "Mmmmm. So good."

Did he just do something to her? This isn't like her at all! And she's a virgin like me... Isn't she?

"But... But Brenda. Everything we've been taught..."

Brenda rolled her eyes. "Katie girl, don't be such a fucking prude. Live a little. I mean, look at the way you're dressed. Sure, the Catholic school girl thing can be a turn on, but you've got to make it sexier." Brenda suddenly noticed her own outfit. "Oh my God. Why the hell am I dressed like this?"

The blonde undid her hair, which had been tied tightly in a bun. Golden locks flowered out then settled down her back. She loosened her tie and pulled it over her head. After removing her jacket, she undid several buttons at the top of her blouse as well as several at the bottom, then tied the bottom part of her blouse in a knot, exposing her lean belly. She then put the tie back over her head, letting it hang on the inside of her collar. Still not satisfied, she spied thigh-high fuck-me boots off to the side, got up, and replaced her shoes with them. Finally, she went to a mirror to check herself out.

What is she doing? He must've done something to her. But what? We haven't drank anything, so he couldn't have drugged her.

Brenda pouted. "Not quite right."

Pulling out a small make up kit, she applied ruby red lipstick, blue eyeshadow and some blush. She plumped her eyelashes and then put her hair into pigtails.

"Ah, that's better." She turned to Katie. "What do you think?"

"You look like a slut," Katie said with disgust.

Brenda shrugged. "I was going for sexy bimbo." Then she turned to Boratus. Her smile was predatory. "What do you think, daddy?"

"Daddy like," Boratus replied. "Good girl."

"Ohhhh yes, daddy." Brenda's voice dripped with husky desire.

Katie felt a wave of erotic pleasure go through her body. She shuddered as a small moan escaped her.

What the heck was that?

"Are you okay?" Boratus asked Katie as he gestured Brenda to come sit on his lap, which she did quickly and eagerly.

"I... I felt something."

"Something good?"

"Yes... I mean no. Something sinful."

"Sometimes sinful feels good."

Brenda, who was unbuttoning Boratus' shirt, rolled her eyes. "Sometimes? Every time."

Boratus squeezed her ass.

"Oh yes, daddy. Play with me." She ground her butt on his dick.

He's evil. This is devil's work. It must be.

"Brenda, stop it!" Katie demanded.

Brenda leaned in and started kissing Boratus, while pulling his shirt off his shoulders.

I should get up and leave. Why am I sitting here watching this spectacle?

Eventually Boratus broke the kiss. "Good girl," he said.

Oh Lord! What is he doing to me and why does it feel so good?

"Ohhhh. Yes, daddy," Brenda moaned. "Say it again."

"No!" Katie exclaimed. She was breathing heavily. "I shouldn't be feeling this. It's wrong."

"Take out my cock," Boratus said.

"Yes, daddy!" Brenda said as she hopped off his lap, unzipped his pants, and fished out his cock.

"Good girl."

The pleasure felt more intense this time. Katie slipped off her chair onto her knees.

"Stop it. Please."

"You don't like it?" asked Boratus.

She looked up at him, eyes pleading. "I... I shouldn't."

"But you do."

I do. God, help me. I don't want to, but I do. I can't let him know though.

She swallowed, doing her best not to nod. She looked at Brenda who was happily slurping on his cock.

"Good girl."

"Ohhhh." Katie couldn't keep the moan quiet this time.

Brenda moaned around his cock, increasing her pace.

"Admit you like it and I'll stop."

Katie shook her head, shooting a venomous look at him.

Boratus shrugged. "Your friend seemed to like it well enough."

Brenda slipped her mouth off him, stroking while she replied, "Oh yes, daddy. Say it again."

"Brenda, he's put a spell on you. This isn't you. Fight it."

Brenda turned to her. "Why fight when I can have this?" She waved his cock at her.

Katie didn't notice that she licked her lips at the site of it.

"Back to work, baby," Boratus said.

Brenda dove back on him.

"Good girl."

Katie crumpled, her hand involuntarily rubbing her clit for a while before she noticed and stopped herself.

So good. So God damn good. No! Jesus forgive me. I've said the Lord's name in vain.

"You're giving in," said Boratus. "Good girl."

Katie's eyes rolled back. Brenda let out a long moan as she her body shook.

She's having an orgasm. She's having an orgasm sucking his cock! God help me, I want one too.

"You came? Good girl."

Katie's nipples were rock hard. As her big tits heaved with each breath, she wanted to squeeze them.

So good. I can barely think.

She glanced at the door.

I should run. I don't even know if I can walk right now.

"Admit you love it," Boratus said.

It took a moment for Katie to realize he was talking to her.

"No," she answered. She wanted to sound defiant. She failed. It was more of a whine.

"Strip."

Katie's hands went to her shirt to start unbuttoning.

What the hell am I doing?

She stopped herself then realized he hadn't even been talking to her. Brenda was shedding her clothes like they were on fire. When she stood naked before him, he said, "Good girl."

Yesssss. No! I'm so close. Why do I want this? If he says it one more time, I know I'll cum. I've never cum. What will it feel like?

"Play with your clit for daddy. Show your friend."

Brenda did as she was told, a cocky smile on her face as she looked at Katie. "Yes, daddy."

Again, Katie's hand went to her clit. Again, she stopped herself.

Say it. Say it, you bastard. After I cum, I'll have enough will power to get up and leave. I know I will.

Boratus looked at her. "I know what you're thinking. I can see you're close. I'm not going to say it unless you tell me you love it."

I won't. I will NOT let you win. You will not break me.

"I don't need you to get myself there," she replied. Her hand slipped under her skirt and then under her panties. She frigged herself furiously to get off.

Wait. Is this what he wants? To see me behaving like a slut?

"Who's the slut now?" Brenda asked, echoing her thoughts.

"Fuck you, bimbo." Katie kept playing.

I'm not getting closer. Why am I not getting closer? I'm just keeping myself at the edge. Is he doing this? Or is it because I don't really know what I'm doing?

"I am a bimbo," Brenda said. "I'm daddy's bimbo."

Boratus rose and walked over to her. "I'll make it easier for you. Just suck my cock once and I'll take that as a 'Yes.'"

Is he insane? There's no way I'm putting that in my mouth no matter how tasty it looks! Oh Lord, did I just think that? But it does look tasty.

"Give in, Katie," Brenda said. "Cumming feels amazing."

Katie stopped playing with herself. Her body was consumed with need.

Lord, please make it go away. I don't want to sin. I don't want to be a slut.

"Say you love it or suck my cock." Boratus stroked himself slowly. "Either works."

Fine. You want your cock in my mouth? I'm going to bite the thing off.

She got up to her knees. He smiled and pointed his member at her.

You're not going to know what hit you.

She looked at his cock. A little pre-cum dripped out of the tip. She licked her lips again.

It must taste good. Brenda loved it. She came from sucking it. I need to cum.

No. I need to bite this fucker and run.

Her face moved right up to it, determination etched on her.

If I bite it, I won't cum. I need to cum. If I run, I won't cum. I need to cum. God help me, I need to cum.

She took his cock in to her mouth and started sucking. The orgasm ripped through her almost immediately. She almost ended up biting off his cock after all as her jaw tightened reflexively. Then her mouth opened as she cried out in orgasm. She fell back cumming and cumming. Brenda came from watching her. She had to grab onto the chair Boratus had been sitting on to keep from collapsing. After she got back in control, Brenda moved into Katie's spot, happily taking the prize back in her mouth.

"Good girl," Boratus said when he saw Katie's orgasm had finally passed. Aftershocks of pleasure pulsed through her body. "Cum, Brenda."

The blonde moaned loudly as she sucked furiously. Boratus grabbed her by the hair and pulled her off his cock, throwing her on the floor. He sat back down, looking at Katie. "Now, climb on."

Shock raced through her. "No. Fucking. Way." She scrambled back a bit. "Sucking you was one thing. But I'm saving myself for marriage."

"Strip, Katie."

She began to undress. "Wha ... What's happening? How are you doing this?" Her clothes dropped to the floor piece by piece. "Make it stop. Make it stop!"

"Come stand in front of me, hands at your sides, Katie."

She walked awkwardly toward him, fighting her own body ever step. "I don't want this. Please, don't make me do this."

When she stopped and dropped her hands, he reach out and felt her pussy.

"You're still leaking. This isn't from the orgasm. You're turned on like a slut."

"I'm not a slut! Let me go!"

"Turn around and lower yourself on my cock, Katie."

She spun and began to sit. "No. No. No. No. No."

Boratus helped guide himself in her.

"Oh God!" She called out. "Why does it feel so good?"

Soon she was sitting with him fully inside her.

"Please let me go. This is wrong."

"Tell me the truth. How does it feel?"

"I ... It ... So good. But no. I shouldn't. I have to get away."

"Go ahead."

She turned to look at him, surprised. "What?"

"If you want, you can go."

"This is a trick."

She glanced around, seeing Brenda looking at her. Her expression a mix of fascination, desire, and jealousy.

"No. Pull off or start fucking. The choice is yours, but here's what's in store for you. Brenda, Megagasm."

Brenda's eyes went wide. Then a grin spread across her face. "Fuck yes, daddy!" Her hips started humping the air hard and fast. Thinking she might be seizing, Katie started to pull off Boratus' cock. The pleasure she felt from him moving inside her was unlike anything the prudish Catholic girl had ever experienced.

"Oh ... my ... God ..."

On the floor, Brenda screamed in pleasure. Katie watched her, easing herself back on the cock.

Never ... thought it ... could feel like this.

Brenda was cumming, not just an orgasm, but wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure. Cum leaked from her pussy. Her hands kneaded her tits. Animalistic sounds emanated from her.

"Leaving?" Boratus asked, snapping her back to her situation.

"I ..."

"Go on then."

She moved off him again. "Fuuuuuuck!" She moaned as his cock seemed to stimulate all her pleasure centres.

"Almost there," he said. "Just pull off."

Do it. Get off him, Katie.

She slid back down.

"Oh God yeeeessss."

"Try again?" Asked Boratus.

He knows what's happening. The bastard. I won't give him the satisfaction.

More determined, she pulled off again, stopping with just the tip in her.

No. I can't. If I go this ends. Lord, forgive me, I don't want it to end.

She slid back down. Then up. Then down. Soon she learned to rock her hips.

"So good. It's so fucking good."

Her hands came to her mouth as she swore, but that made it harder to fuck him. One hand grabbed his leg, the other the arm of the chair.

Without warning, his hands squeezed her tits. More pleasure. She came.

"Ohhhh!" She was fucking him hard and fast now. "I'm a sinner. I'm a sinner. Lord forgive me. I can't stop. I'm a sinner. Squeeze my tits harder!"

Boratus obliged her.

"Fuck him, Katie," Brenda said as she got up from the floor. The blonde walked right up in front of her.

What's she doing? That look. Is she going to...

Brenda kissed her friend. Katie resisted for half a second before giving in. The wrongness of it echoed through her mind while the pleasure made her want more.

"I'm cumming," Boratus announced. She felt his cock swell slightly then unload in her pussy. She Megagasmed. Cumming and cumming, grabbing onto Brenda for support, her brain only registering erotic bliss.

"Game over."

Katie snapped to her senses, panting. "Oh wow, Master. That was insane."

"It felt so," Brenda said, "So, I don't know. 'Real' isn't the word."

"Normal," Katie said. "It felt like that's who I was. I wasn't acting. I was actually a prudish Catholic school girl."

"That's it!" Brenda agreed. "Like this me didn't exist, just prude me, and then bimbo me."

"What about your memories of who you were?" asked Boratus.

Katie thought about it a moment. "It was kinda like I was in the moment. It's not that the memories didn't exist. I just wasn't accessing them because they weren't part of who I was. And when I needed to, I remembered them different. But otherwise I was just, uh, present. I think that makes it easier for my brain to stay 'in character' so to speak."

"How was the switch from prude to bimbo?" Boratus asked Brenda.

"It was like, 'What was I thinking?' when I switched. And, yeah, like Katie said. My memories only went back as far as the start of the game. Anything before that I either made up or adjusted, but unless you asked about them I didn't think to remember any parts of my life. I stayed, yeah, present. I still remembered my old boyfriends when you asked, but I remembered only kissing them. God, that has to be the wildest experience I've had." She looked intently at Boratus. "Master, you could make us be anyone, act anyway you like, and we wouldn't even know it wasn't normal."

Katie shuddered on his cock.

"Are you okay, pet?" Boratus asked.

She smiled when she saw the concern in his eyes.

He's always jumpy after a new trigger. Analyzing us. Looking for anything wrong. He really worries about us. It's so sweet.

"I'm fine, Master. More aftershocks. I haven't cum that hard since ..."

"Since you fought to not submit to me."

Katie nodded. "Yeah."

"The struggle turns you on. It's one of the reasons you haven't submitted fully yet. Because deep down you think that if you do, there won't be anymore struggles and that's your kink."

Oh my God, he's right. I do love the struggle. But wait!

"Master, if you can change my personality any time you like, then you could make me struggle against you any time, in all sorts of different ways."

He smiled.

Fuck. That's what this was all about. He's been waiting for me to put it together.

"So?" He prompted.

"So, I guess I'm ready then."

"Ready for what?"

"To really surrender completely. To tell my mom I'm yours no matter how she reacts."

"Good girl."

"Ohhhh," both girls said.

Katie pulled off her Master and fell to the ground.

Too sensitive.

"Master, can you please lay off the 'Good girls' for a little while? I'm kind of a mess here." Katie pointed at the cum dripping out of her. "Literally."

He laughed. "Okay, okay. It's kind of habit, you know."

"We know," the girls said then laughed.

***

Cynthia stared at her laptop. The browser was opened to YouTube and Hypno-Slave Induction for Women was cued up, but not playing. It had just finished. She didn't remember starting it. She hated that video. Feared it. So why had it been playing on her laptop?

She glanced around her room expecting to somehow find the culprit. If the girls had been over, she'd have immediately blamed them, but it was just her family. If fact, her brother banging on her door to let her know dinner was ready was the first thing she remembered after sitting down to do homework an hour ago.

From what she could figure out, she'd started the homework and then switched over to this video at some point. When her brother brought her out of trance, and she knew she had to have been in trance, the video was a minute away from ending.

I've been watching the video. But for how long? And how many times?

She shut the window so she didn't have to look at it.

Muthafucker. What's happened to me?

Calm down. It may not be that bad.

She accessed her browser history and began to scan the sites she'd visited.

Fuck, you jump around a lot, Cyn. This could take a while.

"Cynthia!" He mom called. "Dinner!"

"Two minutes, mom!"

She soon found it again. That morning before school. And again yesterday.

Shit. I've watched this at least once a day for a week at least. But it hasn't done anything to me. Has it? I don't remember doing anything. Smarten up, girl. You don't remember watching the video every day. You could've done all sorts of things and not remembered it. But I don't have any desire to be a slave. So what's going on?

She began to scan backwards in her mind. Soon a gap appeared, then another.

Did I put these gaps in or someone else?

Boratus
Boratus
1,479 Followers
12