Hypno-Submission Pt. 12

Story Info
Cynthia discovers she's been trancing at night.
5.8k words
4.71
25.8k
45

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boratus
Boratus
1,473 Followers

Part 12: Cynthia

Cynthia stared at the list she had created after going through her browser history.

So it took just over a week before I started watching the video. Why the gap? And from what I can see, I must've sleep watched, if you wanna call it that.

Fuck, this is creeping me out. I woke up in the middle of the night just to watch this video?

She checked her email.

So I didn't send him anything. That's good. Unless I sent it and then deleted it from my sent folder and deleted anything he sent me from my inbox and my trash. Oh my God, am I being paranoid?

No. I'm not being paranoid because I'm watching a hypnotic video that's telling me to be a sex slave even though I don't want to.

OK, so what's the next move? I guess I could put a camera up to watch what I do when I blank. But when I do, would I know that the camera was there?

I guess that's the best place to start.

***

As soon as she woke, Cynthia jumped out of her bed and grabbed the webcam she'd placed to spy on herself. She plugged it into her laptop to transfer what was on the USB drive. With her desk at the foot of her bed, she had set up the camera on a shelf on the wall so the bed could be seen on the right side of the frame, closest to the camera and the desk in the distance on the left.

After fast-forwarding through a lot of sleeping, she saw herself get up and watch the video. Shortly after she returned to her bed. Instead of going back to sleep, she watched herself strip completely, place a hand towel on the bed, and then start masturbating.

What the fuck?

As she watched herself play with her big tits and rub her clit, her arousal grew.

I'm actually pretty sexy when I do that.

The temptation to touch herself while she, well, touched herself was strong, but she resisted and watched until she came, the Cynthia on the screen throwing her head back and moaning in the process. She thought she'd go back to sleep at this point, but another round began. She could see herself talking, so she turned up the volume. She'd purposely kept it off so the video wouldn't trance her.

"I love playing with myself for you, Master. I'm your obedient slut."

Slut? Da fuck?

"My purpose is to obey and please you. My body belongs to you. I cum only for you."

Only for him? Oh helllll naw!

She watched herself continue to play until her words became a simple chant. "I'm yours. I'm yours. I'm yours. I'm yours. I'm yours!"

The girl on the screen came again, so powerfully that the cum practically poured from her pussy onto the towel. She licked her fingers, said, "Thank you, Master," then threw the towel in the laundry hamper. Finally, she put her nightdress on and climbed back in bed.

Is that what I've been doing every night? Just watching the video and playing with myself? That actually wasn't as bad as I expected. I thought I'd put on some slut outfit and leave to go fuck him. Not that this isn't bad, but I'm a bit relieved.

Cynthia set up the cam again, deciding to monitor herself and make sure this was all the was happening.

This is fixable. I'm sure I can block that video someone. Parental settings on my laptop. I'll ask André. He's know this shit and he's a good little lap dog for me. Fuck. Seeing myself controlled like that was unnerving. I'm the one that's in control. I have to be.

Still, that orgasm was intense. When I let André lick me I never cum like that.

***

On the fourth morning of watching her nocturnal activities, Cynthia openly jilled herself as she jilled herself on screen.

Seeing the girl cum triggered her own orgasm that she had to muffle her moans so no one in the house would hear her.

Damn, that was intense. Who would've thought I could cum so hard watching me? Weird though. I thought I blanked out when I was awake but I don't in these videos. Maybe that time was a fluke? Maybe that's why I noticed. No. There are other blanks before I sleep. So what--

The girl on screen turned to the camera and smiled. The hairs on Cynthia's arm rose.

"Have you been enjoying the show?" she asked.

A chill went through Cynthia.

"Did you cum this morning? I bet you did." She moved to face the camera directly "It's not just the act. It's the surrender. You refused to play the first few times, didn't you? But not today. Today you surrendered. Just like I did. And, tell me, how good was that orgasm? I'll bet you're still shuddering. I am. Surrender, Cynthia. Surrender."

Cynthia shut off the video. She didn't want to see what that bitch said next.

I did not surrender. I mean, everyone who watches porn wants to masturbate. That's really all that was. Me in a porn video.

The image of her in an actual porno flashed into her mind. Two men using her mouth and pussy. She moaned like a whore around that cock she sucked.

She shook her head.

What the fuck is wrong with me? I'm calling André.

André came over that afternoon and showed her how to block a video.

"Why do you want to block this specific video?" he asked. "It's just a sappy love song."

"It reminds me of an ex," she replied. "And when I get stressed, I tend to play it."

She watched every step he took, taking notes on her phone while feigning disinterest, so that she could repeat it for Hypno-Submission for Women.

"Miss Always-in-control has a lack of self-control?" he teased.

"Keep it up and I won't let you lick my pussy after this," she almost snarled.

"Sorry ma'am," he replied sheepishly as he finished up. "All done."

"Good boy," she said, stroking his cheek. "Now, come on. Mama needs a little relief.

André was getting good at pleasuring her. She was still amazed how many guys she'd gotten to service her with her reciprocating.

Boys'll do almost anything in the hope of getting some pussy. It's almost too easy. Still I do reward him... a little.

She got up on the bed and began to slowly undress. "Show me how much mama turns you on."

André pulled out his dick and began jacking off to the sight of her. Like a stripper at a club, she put on a show. She loved the effect of her body on men. The first time she'd done this, he'd cum as soon as her huge tits came into view. She knew he'd been fantasizing about them since he met her. Every guy had. Her flawless dark chocolate skin and almost black areolas surrounding thick nipples brought so many men under her control.

No, not men. Boys. I haven't met a real man yet. And only a real man is getting this body.

André was able to keep himself under control better now. Cynthia stood before him completely naked and he hadn't cum yet. She grabbed one of breasts and brought the nipple to her mouth. She gave it a long, slow lick while locking eyes with him. That pushed him over the edge. He came into a towel she'd thrown him from her hamper.

He doesn't know he's cumming on my cum. The one I came on last night. And this morning. Why does that thought make it so much hotter?

"Good boy," she purred. "Now come lick mama."

André got up on the bed and dove into her snatch, licking and sucking her clit.

She chuckled at his desperation.

A real man wouldn't be so eager. A real man would take control.

André continued with his enthusiasm. He licked her clit. He fucked her with his tongue, using his fingers at times.

"Oh yes. Lick me," Cynthia moaned. "That's a good boy." She said it more to encourage herself. Despite his efforts, Cynthia wasn't as turned on as usual. It felt good. It was going to make her cum. But it wasn't going to be the orgasm she had this morning.

She grabbed his head to take control, but it had the opposite effect she'd hoped for. After a minute, she let go and resigned to let him get her there. Then she pictured the slut version of herself. She got wetter. She remembered the pleas that girl made to her Master.

"Godddd yes," she purred. "Take control. Take me."

André obeyed and became more forceful. He began to finger fuck her hard.

"Today you surrendered. Just like I did." She had told herself. Remembering those words brought the orgasm a step closer.

That slut had lost herself to the passion, given up control for the pleasure. The images and thoughts swept into her mind feeding her arousal. Then she had looked Cynthia right in the eyes with a knowing, wicked smile and said, "Surrender."

Cynthia came. It was strong. Not as strong as that morning but better than André's usual. She moaned as her hips lifted off the bed and she grabbed the sheets. Finally, the pleasure passed. She looked down at her lover. "That was... that was... an improvement."

André looked up at her from between her legs, proud of his work, and feeling playful in his success. "Good girl," he said.

Cynthia slammed his head down on her clit and ground it in as she came again. "Fuck!" She bucked her hips into his face. The words "Good girl" echoed in her head, but not in André's voice. In Master's.

André struggled against her, but between his confusion and her strength, he remained trapped until she let go.

"What the hell was that?" he asked.

"Get out," she ordered.

"What?"

"Get! Out!"

The look in her eyes made him back away quickly. He did up his pants and escaped the room.

Cynthia collapsed on the bed. "Holy fuck. Holy fuck."

That phrase has been affecting me since the first time I watched the video but never like that! I must've been so wound up after the orgasm that it just triggered me. Yeah, that's what happened. I've got to get that video out of my head.

Even as she thought that, though, she knew the orgasms she was having now were on a different level than she was use to.

Will I still cum as hard once he's out of my head? I hate this man but... damn.

She drifted off to sleep.

***

An hour later she was determined.

Okay, so I've developed some sort of unconscious slut personality that's owned by this guy, Master Boratus. And this slut is everything I'm not. Submissive, constantly horny, willing to let herself be controlled. And what's worse is that she seems to know what I'm doing when I'm not her. So she gets my memories but I don't get hers? Is that how it works?

And, what's happening here? Is she taking over? Am I losing who I am? If I am, why am I not terrified, but just confused? Wait. She basically talked to me through the video. So what if I make a video to talk back to her? Or do I even need to because she knows what I'm thinking? Or maybe she doesn't know what I think but just what I do? Argh! I don't know how this works. Stupid fucking video.

Cynthia brought it up on her laptop.

I know how to block you now, fucker.

She looked at the instructions on her phone.

Pretty simple actually.

She blocked the video and leaned back with a happy sigh.

Now, I talk to the bitch.

She brought up the video recorder and turned it on.

"Listen, slut. I'm sick of this shit. You can't hijack my body each night. I want it back. You can go back to whatever corner of my subconscious you crawled out of so my life can get back to normal. Got it? Good."

She's submissive so taking control should scare her. Maybe scare her out of my mind. Let's see.

She made sure the video was set to play and even put a "Play me" message on the screen.

"That should do it."

***

The next morning, she found a "Your turn" message on her laptop. She started the video and unsurprisingly saw the slut version of her smiling. Cynthia's jaw dropped when she saw that, not only was the girl naked, but she had "Master's obedient slut" written in marker across her tits.

"What the fuck?" She exclaimed.

"Hey, slut in training," the girl said. "Yeah, I'm not going anywhere. I'd need Master's permission for that and he hasn't given it. He likes me. He likes you too." Mocking the act of remembering something, she said, "Oh, you're wondering about the writing, right?" She jiggled her tits playfully. "I wrote it low enough so you can hide it with the right clothes, but it'll take a few days for the marker to wash off fully. Tell me to leave again and there are all sorts of places I can write the word, 'slut.' Understand?"

Cynthia realized her jaw had dropped and she closed it.

"Oh yeah," the girl continued. "I'm not submissive to just anyone. Only Master. I'm still you. Still tough as nails when it comes to other people. But with this man, I can stop being strong all the time. I can just let Master control me, guide me, think for me. You know how you're always stressed out because you have to be on top of everything? How you always have to be on guard against men? I don't. I just do what Master tells me, and it's sooooo easy.

"Think about it, Cynthia. How often do you wish you could just take a break? Just escape. That's who I am. That part of you that did it. And you know the rest of you wants to follow. Don't worry. You will."

"The fuck I will," Cynthia told her.

"Yeah, yeah," the girl replied as if she heard the response. "Still trying to show how strong you are. Biatch, no one's trying to take that away from you. Master just wants to give you a break from it. We've got some time before you have to get ready for class. So just relax and enjoy. Oh, and by the way, the name is Sin. S-I-N. Master named me."

The video switched right into Hypno-slave Induction for Women. The shock of it froze Cynthia for a few seconds, by the time she thought to reach up to stop the recording her hand slowed, then stopped, then fell into her lap as she surrendered to the programming.

***

"That bitch. That bitch. That fucking bitch!" Cynthia paced her room after waking from her trance. "She thinks she can pull that shit on me because Master says so? Oh no, she didn't." She stopped. "Wait a sec."

"I just do what Master tells me," she said. "Master named me."

"She's not just watching the video. She's talking to him! That must be the blank spots in my memory."

She grabbed her phone and started looking through her apps. Eventually, she found it. Her Google Hangouts app had a new contact: Master Boratus.

When did I add him?

There wasn't much of a conversation. The chat history had been turned off.

CJ: Hello Master. I'm contacting you as ordered.

CJ: Sorry it took so long. Cynthia didn't want me to.

MB: Aren't you Cynthia?

CJ: Yes and no. I'm a part of her she doesn't want to acknowledge.

CJ: I'm the part that wants to be free of all the rules and having to be in control.

CJ: Please, Master. Take away my control.

MB: If that's what you wish, let's explore this.

So I contacted him first. A part of me that wants to be free? That's what she said in the video too. But I am free! I'm in control of my life! And I control any man that wants to be a part of it. I don't want that taken away. I sure as hell don't want a master!

Even as she thought it, the words felt slightly hollow. She had so many responsibilities. Being in control felt heavy at times. Still, the idea of being owned by someone disgusted her. His status caught her attention.

He's online.

Her hands started to vibrate with nervousness.

What if he contacts me?

She almost turned her phone off.

What if I contact him? Pretend to be the other me. Would he just talk or would he trance me? Would he give me orders or can I ask questions and try to get answers? Fuck it. No guts, no glory.

CJ: Hello Master

MB: Hello Sin

Oh my God. Why did reading that make me wet?

MB: It's early. Shouldn't Cynthia be getting ready for class?

Okay, he knows my schedule. Think fast.

CJ: I just needed to contact you before she left. I miss you.

MB: Aw. That's sweet. Good girl.

Her body shook with pleasure.

I hate how that affects me! It's worse when it's coming directly from him. At least he bought it.

MB: But you should give control back. Cynthia's studies are important.

Wait. How can he act so moral when he's fucking brainwashing me?! And why does he care? Doesn't he just want a stupid, sex-crazed slut to control?

CJ: Ok. I'll message you after class.

MB: Good girl.

"Ohhhh."

God that feels good. Maybe get a few more of those for the road. No! Stop it, Cynthia. Resist this bastard.

MB: Let her finish her homework though.

CJ: I will.

Okay. Now what? I guess I'll just go. I have all day to think about what to say to Master tonight.

CJ: Bye

MB: Hello Cynthia

A chill went down her spine.

He called me Cynthia. How did he figure it out so quickly?

MB: Sin calls me "Master" a lot more.

She felt dizzy for a moment then saw a notification on her phone. "You were in a call with Master 8:03 AM"

Wait. What? It's 7:30!

She checked the time at the top of her phone. 8:03

Fuck! What did he just do to me?

MB: Go to your mirror. Now.

She dropped the phone on her bed and walked over to her full-length mirror. She didn't even realize how quickly she obeyed him.

The reflection wasn't her and yet it was. Sin was dressed black leather pants with platform heels. Her low-cut blue top showed off her huge tits which had been enhanced by one of her push-up bras.

"You like?" asked Sin.

Cynthia was vaguely aware that she'd spoken the words she was hearing coming from Sin. They were muffled in her head somehow, creating the illusion that the image in the mirror was actually talking to her.

"You look like a slut," she replied. She didn't notice Sin's lips move when she spoke.

This is freaky. It's like we're separate people.

"Do I?" Sin replied. "These are your clothes, remember?"

"It's not just the clothes," Cynthia countered. "You look like you want to get laid right now. Like you're desperate for sex."

"If it's from Master then helllll yeah."

"Well, that's not gonna happen." She realized that it may have already happened and she may not be aware of it. She pressed on. "I'll use all my will to stop you."

"That's why we're talking."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm getting tired of all this resistance you're giving. I think Master is too. He didn't like that it was you contacting him instead of me. That's why he thought we should talk."

"Talk about what? About me submitting to a complete stranger? That ain't gonna happen."

"But he's not a stranger. We video chatted all week."

"Say what now? No. It would've showed up on the videos."

Sin sucked her teeth as she rolled her eyes. "Oh, Cynthia. How naïve you are. You only set the cam to record when you go to bed. I take over as soon as your homework is done and I know you'll be alone."

"Every time I'm alone?"

Sin smiled smugly. "Of course. When you let your guard down."

"Wait. I didn't even know you existed. So why would I have had my guard up?"

Sin tsked. "Not your guard against me, your guard against the world. You stay in control all day, and at the end of the day, you let it go and relax. That's when I come out."

"Then I just won't let my guard down."

Sin raised an eyebrow. "Oh really? You're exhausted from the control you're already using. Do you really think you can keep it up to keep me away as well? Do you even want to? When I'm around you have way more fun. When I'm around the stress goes away. Wouldn't you prefer a life where all the stress didn't exist?"

"I'll do whatever it takes to not become someone's slave."

Sin sighed. "This isn't like being some harem girl or a mindless sex zombie." A thought distracted her a moment. "Although Master does seem to be building a harem." She winked. "When you give in, you'll still be you. You'll just be happier."

Boratus
Boratus
1,473 Followers
12