Hypno-Submission Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sound like those brainwashed people in movies, telling the heroes how being brainwashed is a good thing. That's not going to happen to me. And besides, I don't want to be one girl in a harem. What happens then? I get my one day a week with him? Or are there orgies all the time? And do I have to fuck other girls? Fuck. Is that asshole gonna make me fuck other men? Is he going to whore me out?"

"Only if you want him to."

"What?"

"This is as much about getting what you want as him getting what he wants. If you have a fantasy of being whored out, he'll make it happen."

"Whore me out for my sake, huh?" Sarcasm dripped from her words. "And of course him making money off my body is just a bonus. How do you know he hasn't convinced you that you want to be whored out?"

Sin threw her hands up, shaking her head. "Oh, for fuck's sake, I don't want to be whored out because you don't want to be whored out. And besides, Master doesn't like to share. My point is, he will share if you want to be shared because he wants you to be happy." She turned, took a step away, then turned back and stared at Cynthia. A smile formed on her face. "I know why you brought that up. You thought about being fucked by two guys and it turned you on. Now you're trying to make it... less palatable."

"I am not! I mean, there's no way I want to be fucked by two guys."

Sin rolled her eyes. "Whatevs. That's not your real fantasy anyway. I know what your fantasy is. The big one."

Cynthia crossed her arms. "Oh really? The slut thinks she knows my fantasies?"

"I am you, biatch. And here's what you want. You just want a man to take control and make you feel so fucking good that the rest of the world doesn't exist. You want to stop being on guard all the time when a man is around. You want to feel safe, and know that everything you do and is being done to you is what you want. You want someone you trust so fucking much that can let your guard down and just sink into pleasure, kinky fucking pleasure."

"Kinky? No I----"

"Shut it! I know you're not ready to admit that, but it's true. But you can't have it because it requires trust. And you don't trust any men anymore. So the fantasy you want most is out of reach for you." She paused, a gleam in her eye. "But not for me. I trust Master. When you start to trust Master, you'll be able to just lay back and let him pleasure you, tease you, even use you. You'll feel safe letting him do whatever he wants to do to you, because you'll know you want him to do it."

"That's not true." Cynthia wanted to sound adamant, but her voice was barely a whisper. She took a breath, putting more force in her voice. "I'd never be that trusting with any man. I'd never be a slave."

"Is that so?" Sin's hands went to her hips. "That's interesting because, as you well know, no one can be made to do what they really don't want to do with hypnosis. So if you really didn't want to be a hypnotic slave, then I wouldn't even exist. And yet here I am." She gestured at herself. "Submissive, obedient, horny, and so fucking sexy." She turned slowly to show off her body. She slapped her ass and pleasure rippled through Cynthia's body.

The bedroom door opened mid-shudder. "Yo Cynth!" Her brother began before seeing her. "Shit. You wearing that to school? Whose dick are you looking to suck?"

Cynthia looked down to see that she was wearing the outfit Sin wore in the mirror. She hadn't thought to look at her own outfit.

Shit. I must've changed while I was in trance.

Her brother was waiting for a response.

"What? No. I was just trying something. I'm going to change. Be ready in five."

"Aight," her brother replied, closing the door as he left.

"And would you fucking knock before you enter for once?" she yelled after him.

She heard a muffled, "Yeah yeah," from the hall.

Cynthia turned back to the mirror. Sin seemed to be waiting. "I don't want you to be late. Master promised to punish me if I interfere with your grades. We'll talk more after class. When you want to talk to me, just say, 'I want to indulge in Sin.'"

"Seriously?"

Sin chuckled. "Blame Master, not me."

"Ugh!"

***

Cynthia watched Katie and Brenda approach. They slowed simultaneously when they saw her expression.

"What's going on, Cyn?" Brenda asked, foreboding in her voice.

"That depends," she replied. "Are you asking C-Y-N or S-I-N?"

"Oh fuck," Katie gasped.

Cynthia put her hands on her hips. "'Oh fuck' is right. You bitches wanna tell me what you know?"

"Shit. She's pissed," said Brenda. "She never calls us 'bitches.'"

Katie nodded.

"Well?" Cynthia prompted.

"Well, it's complicated?" Katie replied.

"How is it... complicated?" Cynthia growled. "You're his slaves, aren't you?"

"Yeah," replied Brenda. "But we can't just tell you shit without knowing what you know."

"What the fuck are you on about?" Cynthia demanded.

"She means, Master put safeguards in us to keep our secret safe," said Katie.

"His secret," Cynthia insisted.

"No," Katie said, her voice taking on a calming tone. "Our secret. Do you think we want people finding out?"

"I don't care," said Brenda with a dismissive wave.

"Not helping," Katie admonished.

"Sorry," Brenda replied.

"Anyway," Katie continued. "We can't reveal certain things unless we know you belong to Master as well."

"Well, I don't belong to that dickwad."

"Obviously," said Brenda. "Sucks to be you."

Cynthia took a step toward her. Brenda retreated while Katie stepped between them.

"Easy, Cynthia," Katie said. "Just tell us what you know and we'll tell you what we can."

"I don't know much," Cynthia stated. "I know I've got some sorta split personality thing going. Me and Sin. That slut."

"Okay," Katie said. "Anything else?"

"Sin is trying to take over my mind and make me a slut, slave, whatever the hell you two are."

"It's not what you think," Katie said.

The black girl clenched her jaw. "That's what Sin said. I don't believe her either. Slavery is slavery."

"No, there's imposed slavery and, I guess, invited slavery," Katie explained as she wrapped some of her dark brown locks around her finger. "We want to be slaves."

"Why in God's name would you want to be slaves?"

"You haven't experienced it yet," Katie explained. "But the way he makes us feel, the things he does to our bodies."

"He's using you!"

"Oh God, yes," said Brenda, blue eyes sparkling in memory. "And it's fucking awesome!"

"It's like talking to a wall," Cynthia said.

"With Brenda, it's like talking to a glory hole," Katie joked.

"Not helping," Cynthia said.

"Okay, let's try this," Katie said more somber. "Imagine the best orgasm you've ever had."

"O...kay." Her mind returned to the day before, remembering her normal orgasms, the ones from yesterday, and the ones she saw Sin having. She wasn't sure if she should settle on the ones she actually experienced or the ones she watched.

"Now multiple it by a hundred."

The imagine of Sin cumming reappeared in her mind. A warm feeling spread between her legs before she pushed the image away and frowned. "So he's got you addicted to sex."

"Ugh, no! I mean, yeah, the orgasms are amazing. And, yeah, the sex is next level. But there's more to it. Look, you're worried about becoming some kind of mindless floozie or something, right?"

Cynthia made a tiny nod.

"Do we seem any different to you? I mean really different. Sure, slut-for-brains there is more bold about things, but she's still Brenda. We're still in uni. On the outside it's all the same."

"But on the inside..." Cynthia said, worry in her voice.

"We feel freer!" Katie exclaimed. Brenda nodded. "How's that for irony? We've given up control and we actually feel freer. Master wants me to do what I want and he's even making Brenda finish uni when all she wants to do is go to his place and fuck him 24/7."

"25/7 if I could!" The blonde added. "But the better my grades, the better the experiences for me, so I'm studying like a fiend."

"So what's his goal?" Cynthia asked.

"Control," Katie replied. "He gets off on control. We give it to him. He makes sure to control us in ways we won't rebel."

"Is that really control then?"

"Yeah. Too much control doesn't work. You push too hard and people leave."

"Well, he pushed too hard with me! I'm trying to get out of this!"

"Are you though?"

"What?"

"I mean, you could have called the police if you really feel he's brainwashing you. You could have had a hypnotherapist clear out his programming."

Cynthia opened her mouth to argue, but realized Katie was right.

Why haven't I done that?

"He probably programmed me not to, just like you guys."

"Actually he gave us the choice to submit. We both said, 'Yes.' But anyways, you can't be made to do, or in this case stop from doing, what you really want. And you haven't done anything to stop him, have you? I mean, when did you find out about Sin?"

Cynthia flushed with embarrassment. "Five days ago."

"And what have you done since then?"

She felt her stomach churn. "I set up a cam to watch what I was doing in my sleep."

Katie smiled. "I can see where this is going. You saw yourself obey Master, didn't you?"

"Not directly. Just watching the video and masturbating."

"Every night?"

Cynthia nodded, her embarrassment deepening.

"And did you play with yourself when you watched?"

"Not at first," she said too defensively.

Katie's smile grew and she nodded. "And when you came it was amazing, wasn't it?"

"It..."

"Don't lie."

"Yes, God damn it. It was so intense."

"You've had five days to get yourself out, but instead, you dug yourself deeper. You're telling yourself you're resisting but--"

"I'm making it worse."

Katie nodded then stood thinking for a while before saying, "Good girl."

"Ugh," Cynthia and Brenda moaned.

"Feels good, doesn't it?"

"I don't want to feel it."

"Answer the question."

"Fine. Yeah, it feels good."

"And that's while you're still resisting. Master already controls a big part of you. He wants the rest, but you have to want to surrender."

"And if I don't? What? I fight him forever?"

Katie shrugged. "I dunno. I fought for a while. When I finally gave in..." Her eyes glazed over for a moment. "It was awesome. Cynthia, I want this for you. I see how stressed you are. Not just now. Before Master. This'll make you happier. We've been friends since grade school. Trust me on this."

"I wish I could, but. You've. Been. Brainwashed!"

Katie nodded. "I can see it from your side. Tell you what. Ask him to let you remember some of Sin's experiences. He can do that. See it from her point of view. Then make a decision. If you still don't want to submit, I'll ask Master to release you."

"And you think he'll listen? You just said he loves control. Do you really think he'll just let go of me? I think he'll push harder instead."

"He'll want me to be happy. I won't be if you're not happy too. So he'll let you go."

"You really believe that?"

"Yes, I trust him."

"You're crazy."

"Just try it. Please, Cyn."

"Sin??"

"C-Y-N. Okay, I'll use Cynth until you decide."

"Fine. One memory."

Katie rushed in and hugged her. "Thank you! Do you want me to be there?"

Cynthia shook her head. "No. I can do this on my own."

Brenda moved in and hugged them both. "Good girl."

"Ugh," Katie and Cynthia moaned.

"Say that again and I'll deck you," Cynthia warned.

Brenda backed off. "Right. Too soon. Got it."

***

Cynthia shut and locked her bedroom door before walking up to her mirror.

"I wanna indulge in Sin."

"Hey, sexy." Sin looked smug.

Cynthia rolled her eyes and shook her head at the sight. "Katie said that your Master can make me remember one of your memories with him."

"Hell, I can do that."

"Wait. First, did you fuck him?"

She shook her head. "Won't let me until you're onboard."

Cynthia nodded, letting out a relieved breath. "Could he have fucked me without me knowing?"

"Yeah. Easily. He could fuck you, make you clean up, and then forget everything. God knows I've asked him to. But you've been taken against your will before and he's not going to do that to you."

Strangely, the fact that he could have fucked her at any time and did made her feel better. Not great, but better. She let out a breath. "Okay, one memory, and not like the ones I've seen. One where you're interacting with him."

"Just chat or play?"

Cynthia mulled it over. "I guess I really won't be able to tell unless it's both."

"Remember or feel?"

"Huh?"

"You can just remember it, like watching it on TV, or feel it like a VR experience."

She stood thinking for almost a minute before replying. "Feel."

Sin smiled gleefully. "Done and Done."

***

More to come. Please rate and leave a comment. What do you think of Cynthia's adventure?

12